• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School of Elemental Arts

(It's not a problem in the slightest but if I feel like I can't do anything then I will tell you and we can rid poor Kaylin of her misfortune.)

(I mean like, it really is and I didn't even plan on it being against her, it just sorta happened.)

Kaylin rolled her eyes and groaned before following Alex inside. "You know it is incredibly rude to do that sort of thing, you could have walked in on something that you didn't want to see."

"Well let's just be glad I didn't right?" He stated with a chuckle. "Either way he isn't here so what do we do now" he asked looking at her.

(It's not a problem in the slightest but if I feel like I can't do anything then I will tell you and we can rid poor Kaylin of her misfortune.)

(Just PM me. I'm slightly confused on the topic and would like to understand. My job is to make this Thread as fun for everyone inside of it.)

(Just PM me. I'm slightly confused on the topic and would like to understand. My job is to make this Thread as fun for everyone inside of it.)

"Well let's just be glad I didn't right?" He stated with a chuckle. "Either way he isn't here so what do we do now" he asked looking at her.

(Oh, I think I know what you are talking about now, so give me about thirty minutes since I need to shower and I can explain about the whole thing about her home and stuff, that is what you want to talk about right?)

"I don't know, leave?" She then left the room and sat on the grass outside the building with her legs crossed at the ankles. "Well, that was fun, I guess."

1 minute ago, CrystalYoshi said:

(Oh, I think I know what you are talking about now, so give me about thirty minutes since I need to shower and I can explain about the whole thing about her home and stuff, that is what you want to talk about right?)

"I don't know, leave?" She then left the room and sat on the grass outside the building with her legs crossed at the ankles. "Well, that was fun, I guess."

(Sure.)

Alex stood next to her looking up to the sky. "I mean it was kinda fun" he stated.  "We should get inside, there's a storm coming" he stated looking at the darkening clouds

Vallen shrugged and tapped his chin in thought. "I used to be able to make wings and fly, but I cant do that anymore. IF I could I could try to find him""

((Why is it that every time im gone longer than I thought I miss virtually everything -_-. I need to work on timing. In other news, Vic is doing stupid shit again.))

"Well." Victoria began, an idea forming in her head. An incredibly stupid idea mind you, but, an idea nonetheless. 

"I can possibly do it. Possibly as in there is an extremely low chance and it might get me hurt, but that's how I roll. I can't make wings I don't think, but, im pretty sure, since the clouds coming in are shading everything, I can attempt what I tried (and failed) to do on day one. Catch myself while im falling with the shadows around me." She offered, shrugging and walking toward the cliffs edge, staring over. "It could work."

Alex stood next to her looking up to the sky. "I mean it was kinda fun" he stated.  "We should get inside, there's a storm coming" he stated looking at the darkening clouds

Kaylin looked up at the sky before standing and nodding at his statement. "Yeah, come on, we got go to my room since it isn't that far away." She started towards her room and once she got there and unlocked the door and waited for Alex to come inside before she shut the door to avoid the rain which was rapidly approaching. "It should hit in a few more minutes and it's not going to be a pretty one either, I'm pretty sure that things are about to get ugly."

Kaylin looked up at the sky before standing and nodding at his statement. "Yeah, come on, we got go to my room since it isn't that far away." She started towards her room and once she got there and unlocked the door and waited for Alex to come inside before she shut the door to avoid the rain which was rapidly approaching. "It should hit in a few more minutes and it's not going to be a pretty one either, I'm pretty sure that things are about to get ugly."

"Hey that's fine by me, I can chill in here with you so it's a win win situation" he said sitting down on her bed. "Well today was going so well and now it's raining" he stated disappointed.

"Hey that's fine by me, I can chill in here with you so it's a win win situation" he said sitting down on her bed. "Well today was going so well and now it's raining" he stated disappointed.

Kaylin laughed and she shut the door before laying down so the her head rested on Alex's lap. "So, what should we do now that we are alone?" Oh crap, his mind is going to go into the gutter now that we are alone, well, it is my fault thanks to what I told him before.

Kaylin laughed and she shut the door before laying down so the her head rested on Alex's lap. "So, what should we do now that we are alone?" Oh crap, his mind is going to go into the gutter now that we are alone, well, it is my fault thanks to what I told him before.

"Do you have any food?" Alex asked. He hadn't eaten all day. "I'm hungry enough to eat you" he said jokingly.

"Do you have any food?" Alex asked. He hadn't eaten all day. "I'm hungry enough to eat you" he said jokingly.

Kaylin flushed a bright red at his statement about eating her and she got up to see what she had in the way of food. "Have some potassium." She tossed him a banana and grabbed one herself before peeling it and starting to eat it slowly, savoring the taste. "I love bananas, they taste amazing for what they are but I love fruits in general so yeah."

Kaylin flushed a bright red at his statement about eating her and she got up to see what she had in the way of food. "Have some potassium." She tossed him a banana and grabbed one herself before peeling it and starting to eat it slowly, savoring the taste. "I love bananas, they taste amazing for what they are but I love fruits in general so yeah."

"I was going more for beef but hey, I'm not complaining" he stated and took a big bite out of the banana.

(((ATTENTION EVERYONE. TOMORROW THIS SAGA WILL END AND A 2 YEAR TIMESKIP WILL OCCUR. WHEN I COME HOME TOMORROW I'LL START THE EVENTS LEADING UP TO IT. AT 7 PM TOMORROW THE TIME SKIP WILL OCCUR. BE PREPARED.)

Just now, Shortyshot said:

(((ATTENTION EVERYONE. TOMORROW THIS SAGA WILL END AND A 2 YEAR TIMESKIP WILL OCCUR. WHEN I COME HOME TOMORROW I'LL START THE EVENTS LEADING UP TO IT. AT 7 PM TOMORROW THE TIME SKIP WILL OCCUR. BE PREPARED.)

@BoundByWords @Mori-Jin @StarKeeper @abomba1234567 @Roman @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back