• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Does the name suck

• Total voters

Yukihyo

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
First off here's what I'm looking for-

18+ I'm 27
Literacy
Not wanting to plan out every little thing in advance
No God mode
Don't ask me for permission to do every little fun thing in the world, throw it at me, unless it may kill me
Don't control my characters
I won't hate you if you leave the conversation without a word, sometimes it's hard to say you're unhappy and sometimes it's annoying to try and fix it
No less than 2 paragraphs, if you respond with the bare minimum when I bust out 5 paras I may be shitty. I'm here to test my speed and have some fun
But I'm fairly casual a person and mistakes happen I'm not as harsh as this may seem

Plot time

Fantasy theme but can be in either an original world or modern day setting depending on what our mood is.

Think of a college, a giant college that trains people to go out into the world and defend it from danger
In a modern day setting, it would be against magical creatures or evil looking to cause discord

In Fantasy, it may be to stop a war between the Kingdoms

The college is a neutral zone, split up into different classes based on what you want to specialize in.
Swordmanship, sorcery, beast taming, assassination, etc.
Because of this there's always a divide between the classes based on prejudice and differences in the classes and rivalries sprout

Our characters would be such rivals, top of their perspective classes and for no real reason whatsoever, dislike each other because of it
Or maybe there's a bigger reason? Family, status. Etc. Let's decide.

I'm looking for MxF and I'll be F.
However, I'm open to doubling as I'll have multiple characters as is. Including teachers.

I'm not setting hard rules for magic and such to avoid making it feel restrictive. Bring me your ideas~
That being said I left it fairly vague on what plot bunnies I have because I love surprises and the twists that come with the honest reactions.

Comment or message me, regardless I'll only rp in messages.

Cheers. I run a bar so sometimes I die if it gets busy but I can usually reply often.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back