• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy School for the supernatrual

GLACOREA

GLACEON QUEEN
This is my first time usingthis sydtem do give me some slack

You just enrolled in the high school for the supernatrual . There are dorms avalibale to register for at lunch but other wise pick your own classes and attend them... Please try to be active

Interesting idea, but you might wanna think up a back story of the school for people to understand the school more. Like a make shift map of the school layout? But Interesting idea, good luck on your rp! :)

Name (first and last) : Pera Kolon

Race (like ghost, witch, etc.) : Has some nature fairy blood in him from his grandmother and is a Neko from his mothers side.

DOB (date of birth) : September 6 1996

Looks (description or picture) : Is androgynous with breast. 5'4 pale with a slight figure and ankle length silver and purple hair. He has pink eyes and a pink cat tail with matching ears.

Any physical alterations (tattoes, scars) : Pera has a scar across his back from a car accident when he was younger.

Pets (if any) : a wolf named Bo

Abilities (magic, invisablity, etc) : Can speak and see dead from accident when he was younger. Has always been able to speak to animals and has slight healing abilities. He is very smart and knows many fighting technics as well as how to wield many weapons.

Back ground (story of character) : Was born to an ailing mother who was always in and out of the hospital. When he was three he almost drowned while taking a bath after his mother fainted and was dead for ten minutes after which he could see and communicate with ghost. His mother died when he was nine and he was taken in by his estranged aunt. He enrolled himself into a normal school when he was ten, before that he taught himself. He graduated at the top of his senior class at 15 and decided to try a school for supernatural kids to expand his horizons and find a mate.

Name (first and last) :Sol ifiris

Race (like ghost, witch, etc.) :Demon

DOB (date of birth) :december fifth 1998

Looks (description or picture) :
dress%20long%20hair%20shoes%20green%20eyes%20band%20anime%20girls%20haiyore%20nyarukosan%20nyaruko%20silver%20hair%202134x3_www.wall321.com_45.jpg

Any physical alterations (tattoes, scars) :She has a scar straight down her stomach and back, She got it from her brother who banished her from ever coming back home.

Pets (if any) :nope, she's afraid of animal's...... yeah I know she's a wimp!

Abilities (magic, invisablity, etc) :She has the ability to control the elements, electricity, water, and primal plasma, she cant really use her powers often because if she does she will start to become weak for about an hour.

Back ground (story of character) : Sol was born human but was adopted by a demon, this caused her to become tainted and she soon became a demon, this was new to her and she soon found out she was actually born a demon she was just put under a lock so that she would not know that she was a demon. this kept her looking for her true parents and kept her away from normal people, people would usually stay away from her because when ever she got made the people around her would usually turn up dead or worse.

Name (first and last) : Zaira Yeager

Race (like ghost, witch, etc.) : Vampire

DOB (date of birth) : October Ninth, 1996

Looks (description or picture) : Vamp

Any physical alterations (tattoes, scars) : This (Mark) is on her right hand, backside.

Pets (if any) : Petily Her pet is the fox in the image, only take the red collar off.

Abilities (magic, invisablity, etc) : Added speed, reflexes, hypnosis (She can hypnotize any one, execpt other vampires), The mark on her hand will glow when she commands and summons this weapon which can extend to a certain length at a command from Zaira, or shorten.

Back ground (story of character) :

@GLACOREA done with sorrta. just want to know, can I make two, as sisters.. cuz i have a really good idea 
Im just gonna post the sister.. I wont use her if its not accepted.))

Name (first and last) : Odalis Yeager

DOB (date of birth) : December First, 1996

Any physical alterations (tattoes, scars) : This (Mark) is on her back, just below the starting of her neck.

Pets (if any) : Peterily <--- This is her pet. The little lion cub is named Kirku. She adopted him.

Abilities (magic, invisablity, etc) : She is able to change from a human form into a fox, has a improved speed and reflexes.

I`ll do both of their stories once I know if both are accepted or if just one.))

Last edited by a moderator:
RinDaVamp said:
Name (first and last) : Zaira Yeager

DOB (date of birth) : October Ninth, 1996

Any physical alterations (tattoes, scars) : This (Mark) is on her right hand, backside.

Pets (if any) : Petily Her pet is the fox in the image, only take the red collar off.

Abilities (magic, invisablity, etc) : Added speed, reflexes, hypnosis (She can hypnotize any one, execpt other vampires), The mark on her hand will glow when she commands and summons this weapon which can extend to a certain length at a command from Zaira, or shorten.

@GLACOREA done with sorrta. just want to know, can I make two, as sisters.. cuz i have a really good idea 
Im just gonna post the sister.. I wont use her if its not accepted.))

Name (first and last) : Odalis Yeager

DOB (date of birth) : December First, 1996

Any physical alterations (tattoes, scars) : This (Mark) is on her back, just below the starting of her neck.

Pets (if any) : Peterily <--- This is her pet. The little lion cub is named Kirku. She adopted him.

Abilities (magic, invisablity, etc) : She is able to change from a human form into a fox, has a improved speed and reflexes.

I`ll do both of their stories once I know if both are accepted or if just one.))
Um If yiu would post it in the actusl roleplay character sign up for it I will look at them and will most likely accept both

Name (first and last) : Jeppetto Mussolioni

Race (like ghost, witch, etc.) : Wraith

DOB (date of birth) : August 2nd, 1871

Looks (description or picture) : Regular Form:
cyber_team.jpg

Second Form:
CarlosVidal_AnthonyJonesConcept.jpg

Any physical alterations (tattoes, scars) : Has markings of concrete stainedo n him at times, but what matters moreso is the draping wholes and gashes in his body during human form. The explanation behind this is the fact of when he forms in either being, from monster to humanoid, it leaves marks during the paintful transformation.

Pets (if any) : No common pet he keeps around, but is often attracting many rodents such as rats and mice, even birds at times.

Abilities (magic, invisablity, etc) : Within the enviornment of industry, he can almost become invisible, blending in well with his surroundings due to his monstrous being and as well carrying a fair amount of strength and speed. But, along with this, he is moreso limited at this, his being freezing if any immortal eyes lay upon him, freezing in place and remaining motionless.

Back ground (story of character) : Jeppetto was a child of a craftsman, an artist at heart. But, his father had insulted the higher powers of monster, claiming his own creations more powerful and fearful than what really lurked upon the earth. In punishment, he was removed of his son, abandoned with a curse to live within a small area for the rest of his life, never to leave the building as of when he does he will face certain death. So, his mind he was forgotten, taken into care by the inhabitants of the area as he enjoys helping around the place like he is family, but as well a student at the Academy as well.

GLACOREA said:
Um If yiu would post it in the actusl roleplay character sign up for it I will look at them and will most likely accept both
Okay.. Where the actual roleplay then.. Please dont tell me I gotta search this confusing site for it.

Hyydra said:
Name (first and last) : Jeppetto Mussolioni
Race (like ghost, witch, etc.) : Wraith

DOB (date of birth) : August 2nd, 1871

Looks (description or picture) : Regular Form:
cyber_team.jpg

Second Form:
CarlosVidal_AnthonyJonesConcept.jpg

Any physical alterations (tattoes, scars) : Has markings of concrete stainedo n him at times, but what matters moreso is the draping wholes and gashes in his body during human form. The explanation behind this is the fact of when he forms in either being, from monster to humanoid, it leaves marks during the paintful transformation.

Pets (if any) : No common pet he keeps around, but is often attracting many rodents such as rats and mice, even birds at times.

Abilities (magic, invisablity, etc) : Within the enviornment of industry, he can almost become invisible, blending in well with his surroundings due to his monstrous being and as well carrying a fair amount of strength and speed. But, along with this, he is moreso limited at this, his being freezing if any immortal eyes lay upon him, freezing in place and remaining motionless.

Back ground (story of character) : Jeppetto was a child of a craftsman, an artist at heart. But, his father had insulted the higher powers of monster, claiming his own creations more powerful and fearful than what really lurked upon the earth. In punishment, he was removed of his son, abandoned with a curse to live within a small area for the rest of his life, never to leave the building as of when he does he will face certain death. So, his mind he was forgotten, taken into care by the inhabitants of the area as he enjoys helping around the place like he is family, but as well a student at the Academy as well.
Like i said earlier please put it in the character sign up sheet on the actual roleplay

Confused... Where is the actual roleplay... Have you made it? Cuz when I try to find it, this thread come up and nothing else..

Name: Alexander Nerg

Race: Shapeshifter

DOB: June 12 2001

Looks:
images

Physical Alterations: N/A

Pets: N/A

Abilities: Can change to look like any person he's seen and some non-human humanoids.

Background: Up until he was ten nobody knew he had powers, he didn't know he had powers, then he shapeshifted for the first time, terryifying his family. They tried every doctor and medicine man they could find, but nothing worked, when they saw an ad for his school, his Mom and Dad didn't waste a moment in packing his bags and sending him away to get "better"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back