• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom School for Good and Evil

mood6

coded by natasha.
  • — the school for good and evil
    Welcome students, to the School for Good and Evil! As many of you know, this is where we train future fairy tale heroes and villains. The majority of our new students are the children of our past graduates, hailing from kingdoms run by the good (otherwise known as Evers) or the evil (otherwise known as Nevers). However, there are a select four students who are known as "readers". These readers come from a land with no magic, called Gavaldon, where they assume our lives are simple stories. Well, as you will soon see, that isn't exactly true.

According to the people in this village, our world is a legend. The legend says that every four years, on the eleventh night of the eleventh month, four children, two good, two evil, are kidnapped by the School Master. Those children, varying in age and gender, will never return home again. Following the disappearance of the children, the book store owner received mysterious shipments of storybooks from an unknown messenger. After copying them by hand, he distributed them to the children of Gavaldon, who noticed that the paintings of the storybook children were identical to the missing. One year, the bookstore owner saw a stamp from the SGE on the box, and from then on, the kidnapper was known as "The Schoolmaster."

Now, it is finally time for the school year to begin! Soon, our new students will be dropped (or for our evers, gracefully placed) on our campus, and we can meet! Of course, there are some rules and general information we must go over before we begin.

As you may have guessed, this rp is based on the School for Good and Evil book series and movie. However, you do not have to have knowledge about any of that to join! Of course, I have changed quite a few things from the original material and we will not be following the plot. We don't currently have a set "big bad" or anything of that sort, the rp will begin with everyone meeting and getting used to the school. Eventually, I will create a bigger plot, but we don't have to worry about that for the moment.

This rp does require discord for ooc, which is linked here. Additional lore and other links will be provided through the discord, but the actual rp will be on rpn.
    coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

Last edited:
Can I reserve Rosalie? Are those just made-up names as well or are we allowed to change those?

I would like to be a reader never or ever
Great! When you get a chance, please let me know if you'd like your character to be a never or an ever so I can get that reserved for ya!
feeling a fairytale crave and tentatively interested, but have never read/watched the series
That's okay! I just got into over the past month and we are really just using the school setting, not any of the plots from the novels. There is a bit more info on the discord if you'd like to join
Can I reserve Rosalie? Are those just made-up names as well or are we allowed to change those?
Oof I'm afraid I didn't explain that quite well enough. The only characters that are currently finished and named on the post are my own characters, for example Rosalie is my oc who I will be writing for. You would come up with your own character entirely

Ah okay. That makes sense. Who are her fairytale parents, just for reference? And can we use any source of media, or just traditional fairy tales?

Great! When you get a chance, please let me know if you'd like your character to be a never or an ever so I can get that reserved for ya!

That's okay! I just got into over the past month and we are really just using the school setting, not any of the plots from the novels. There is a bit more info on the discord if you'd like to join

Oof I'm afraid I didn't explain that quite well enough. The only characters that are currently finished and named on the post are my own characters, for example Rosalie is my oc who I will be writing for. You would come up with your own character entirely

sure. toss me the link pls

^^ I would love to part of this story, if its ok could I reserve a (reader) never?

Here's the link for those who asked for it! For future reference, it is also listed towards the bottom of the first tab in my post.
^^ I would love to part of this story, if its ok could I reserve a (reader) never?
I'm afraid I am waiting on another rper who asked to reserve a reader as to if she'd like a never or ever, so I don't know if that spot is open currently. I can assure you that if they don't want that spot, it is yours
Actually can I reserve a Reader Ever?
Yes, of course! As for your earlier question, Rosalie's parents are the Red Queen and King from the Alice in Wonderland books. All the fairy tale parents taken so far are listed in the second tab of the post, so you can see the ones which have been taken or reserved so far. Parents don't necessarily have to be from traditional fairy tales (specifically because most I know of are very Eurocentric) but they need to be rather old stories or adaptations of them. If you are unsure, just ask!

Here's the link for those who asked for it! For future reference, it is also listed towards the bottom of the first tab in my post.

I'm afraid I am waiting on another rper who asked to reserve a reader as to if she'd like a never or ever, so I don't know if that spot is open currently. I can assure you that if they don't want that spot, it is yours

Yes, of course! As for your earlier question, Rosalie's parents are the Red Queen and King from the Alice in Wonderland books. All the fairy tale parents taken so far are listed in the second tab of the post, so you can see the ones which have been taken or reserved so far. Parents don't necessarily have to be from traditional fairy tales (specifically because most I know of are very Eurocentric) but they need to be rather old stories or adaptations of them. If you are unsure, just ask!
Understood. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back