• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Say Love | Main

Characters
Here
Other
Here
6301FD78-F377-4203-9515-6A0419114002.jpegMark was in the kitchen and was really about to have his own servings before all his guests. He was starving. But he knew better than to be a bad host. "Lawrence all this food is amazing." he said and saw Afiya walk into the kitchen. He walked to her and gave her a quick peck on the lips. “Everything is made just like it was back home. If our guests don’t enjoy this food I don’t know what they’re going to enjoy. I should go introduce myself to our guests.”

With that, Mark sauntered into the kitchen. He was still in his casual outfit but he noticed many of them were wearing his and Afiya’s clothes. Which made sense, they got super drenched out there. “Hey guys, I’m Mark and you already met my wife Afiya. Our chefs prepared a lot for you guys, these recipes are my father-in-law’s and his creations aren’t pretty big deal back in Afiya’s home country of Italy. We have vegetarian options for anyone who doesn’t eat meat. Since you guys have been so patient I think it would make sense that we started to serve you.”

Mark went over to the wall where the intercom to the kitchen was. “Tell the waiters to bring tonight’s dinner out.”

From the kitchen, waiters rushed out of the doors of the kitchen bringing out large plates of Italian food. There was a huge assortment of pastas, roasted vegetable antipastos, meat dishes that were mainly not poultry and seafood, and many colorful salads being rushed out from the kitchen and waiters placing them across the table on display for Mark and Afiya’s guests. “Dig in guys.” Mark said cheerfully as he took his seat.

Mentions: erzulie erzulie [Afiya] weldherwings weldherwings [Hyun] sereiin sereiin [Blaire, Jaxon] apolla apolla [Maggie] yousmelldead yousmelldead [Quinn, Rylan]

LEE DONG-HYUN
the teenage dream
© southside
mood: omgspaghettiiminheaven

outfit: pjs yo

mention: yousmelldead yousmelldead [Quinn +Rylan] + sereiin sereiin [Blaire] + erzulie erzulie [Afiya] + Sylvio Sylvio [Mark]
The boy’s eyes widened as Quinn called his native tongue gibberish. Now, it was a known fact that he loved to mess around Quinn and speak in Korean just to annoy her. There was just something so satisfying in being able to say what ever he wanted without her knowing. Hell, he could confess his love for her, and she’d never know. His gaze moved from her face to her hand which held onto his wrist, before he gazed back up against and narrowed his eyes at her. Oh, he was going to continue having some fun with this. “Her hands are so soft. I wonder if she realises how nice that feels…” he muttered, tilting his head to the side before giving a ‘tsk’; hoping that he was leading her on to believe that he was saying something mean and full of disapproval. “If she’s not careful, she’s going to have a Korean boy fall head over heels for her

He flashed her a wide cheeky grin before using his other hand to nudge her forehead in a playful manner. Slowly, and rather regretfully, Hyun brought his hand away from Quinn’s grasps as he knelt down and picked up the towel and clothing which had thrown before – I mean, he didn’t want Quinn hurting herself as she jumped on him. It seemed reasonable enough to throw the items he had been wearing, right? He chucked the towel over his shoulder and grabbed his clothes, hanging them over his arm. He made a mental note to fold them once they had some time to breath. His dark eyes then gazed down at his feet. It felt odd to be wearing these pyjamas and shoes, but he didn’t know how Afiya went with shoes in the house. In his own house, shoes were a big no-no. But Afiya was… well, rich. And all the maids were wearing shoes. So, he assumed that the image of a young boy walking around with no shoes on in the house wouldn’t be a pleasant one.

Standing back up once more, Hyun gazed up in time to see that Afiya was addressing them and dinner would be soon. The said maid which she was talking about that would help them to settle approached the boy, gesturing for him to hand over his items and the towel so she could put away. He nodded at her, gently handing them over before bringing his attention back to Afiya. Well, it seemed as if they were going to have dinner in their pajamas with the richest people around this joint. Sweet. Hyun had always wondered what the rich people ate like. His mind began to drift off to the different possibilities, but was so rudely interrupted as he felt an arm wrap around his neck. Slightly startled, he gazed at Blaire with a confused complexion, only to melt into a smile. A chuckle slipped past his lips and he was about to respond – that was until he heard another voice.

As Mark introduced himself, Hyun gazed over with a surprised look on his face. In fact, he couldn’t remember meeting Mark – even Afiya – at the barbeque. I suppose he had been too preoccupied with Quinn and her crazy family. And so, Hyun automatically gave the male and small bow to show some respect to the house owner, like he had done with Afiya when she greeted them at the door. Then, just like that, Mark called someone for the food to come and it was brought out like some Disney movie fantasy. The boy could feel his mouth watering as he saw the different platters and bowls of food. And then he saw it – “Ah! Spaghetti!” he exclaimed in an excited matter with wide eyes and mouth agape. Oh damn, he was in fricking heaven. Spaghetti was his most favourite thing in the whole damn world. He was about to make his way towards the table where the food was being placed, but paused before moving. After all, he didn’t want to be some damn pig who would go and gobble everything up. He was going to wait for someone else to make the first move.

MAGGIE —
Emmy-Rossum-Net-Worth.jpg
Thankful for the cover of the porch-- although it only helped a little-- Maggie shivered underneath the jacket she'd pulled on. The rain already had both of them soaked, and glancing over at Jax as he banged on Afiya's door, she couldn't help but laugh. She was still giggling when the maid opened the door to let them in.

"I doubt we'll need a generator." She shrugged once they were in the foyer, shaking off her dripping coat at the instruction of the maid. "A storm like this only comes once in a while." They were given pajamas to change into, that felt like heaven against her fingertips. "Well, this is fancy." Stroking the material, she glanced at Jax.

"Shall we change?" She ducked into the bathroom off the entryway-- who had one of those? How many bathrooms did these people have?-- and peeled off her wet clothes. Figuring Jax would follow her in, she pulled on the silky nightclothes extra slow, just to give him a show.

Once she'd gathered her wet clothes and set them on the side of the tub to dry (seriously, a full bathtub up here?) she kissed her fiance and waited for him to be done before exiting the bathroom. "Guess we should actually go say hi."

t a g s;
Jax ( sereiin sereiin )

photo-1500462918059-b1a0cb512f1d
photo-1567467728634-257ae1ab5104
182887.jpg
261707418010202.jpg
coded by @lorde

QUINN
Oh my god.

What was he saying? Quinn's eyes narrowed her gaze focused solely on the boy's lips as he spoke in Korean once more before his head turned with a 'tsk' coming from his lips next. She was going to start bringing a recorder with her so she could record everything he said and then she could google it later on. Damn cute Hyun. The boy was at it again not even a minute later, her eyes widening as he spoke in his native language. Lips parting, Quinn was about to speak before Hyun flashes his teeth in a grin. Her bottom lip jutted out in a pout, clearly not amused with his fake taunting.

The feeling of his hand pressed against her forehead made her pout disappear, her free hand coming up to her forehead. Why did he keep doing that? She was sure to google it when the internet was back. 'Why does my korean boy sort of friend poke me on the forehead' Before the blonde had any response to her dear Hyun, Blaire's arm was wrapped around her shoulder pulling her body closer. Quinn grinned, rolling her eyes at her soon to be sister-in-law. "Ahhh, well I was born for royalty." The girl teased before eyeing the pajamas that Blaire had been given. "Don't worry Bee, the odds of me needing my own room upstairs tonight is low. You guys can have mine." Quinn said quietly, sending a wink to Blaire before making her way into the dining area.

Hyun seemed all too excited to eat, his eyes practically bugging out of his head at the sight of all the food. Quinn stared in awe as the waiters came from the kitchen with food her mouth slightly agape. They died and were placed in Beauty and the fucking Beast. Ah, that would make Hyun her beast. Hyun's exclamation about spaghetti make Quinn jump. That was something she was not expecting. He was so excited over the simple pasta dish. Quinn could feel the small flutter in her stomach, her lips pressing together in a smile. "Oh Hyun."

Without hesitating any longer she encircled her fingers around the boy's wrist pulling him towards the table. "Don't just stand there you crazy boy, let's eat." Turning her head she eyed the boy once more before smiling widely. She moved to two empty chairs, letting her fingers drop from Hyun's wrist before grabbing a large scoop of the spaghetti. Quinn placed it on Hyun's plate first before moving to grab some for herself.
mood:: oh good lord, food!|| location:: mansion || interactions:: oppa weldherwings weldherwings , blaire sereiin sereiin

coded by luna.

RYLAN
Just as he suspected, Blaire didn't fight him on it. She was a good girl and got the fuck out of the bathroom right after she was dressed. He smiled at the blonde, leaning into her mouth as she kissed him before exiting the bathroom all together. Once she was gone he turned the lock on the bathroom door, turning his gaze back to the soaked pair of pants lying on the ground.

"Please don't be fucked." Rylan mumbled to himself, leaning down quickly to pull the small baggy from his pocket. Thankfully the bag wasn't punctured so the small pills were still in tact. Letting a breath out, Rylan leaned his head back blowing out a silent 'thank you' to the heavens above for not ruining his drugs. The brunette quickly pulled two of the pills from the bag before stuffing the bag into the pocket of the flannel pants. He wasted no time, using the bottom of Spike's cage(vase) to turn the little pills into powder on top of the toilet seat.

Within seconds the powder was inhaled by the male, his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose as his head leaned back to absorb it. "Fuck!" Rylan exclaimed quietly a grin overcoming his face as he stood from the floor, picking up the vase as he rose. Rylan looked at himself once more in the mirror making sure there wasn't any leftover powder on his face before he unlocked the door and headed out. Did Rylan have a drug problem? Yes. Was it getting worse? No. Yes. But...yolo right?

He was quick to exit the bathroom, his feet moving quickly on the marble floors as he made his way into the dining area. He came up behind Blaire, pressing a kiss on the back of her head before he made his way to an empty seat. "C'mon babe, I'm hungry. I've worked up quite an appetite." Rylan winked before he sat in the seat, placing the vase on the seat next to him. He had to keep Spike close before Afiya or one of those damn maids grabbed him. Thankfully the table was so big there were plenty of chairs so Spike could have his own.
mood:: let's fucking go || location:: afiya & mark's hotel || interactions:: bee sereiin sereiin

coded by luna.

MITZY
This was not my house.

I don't know if my guy couldn't tell but I am not too happy about this. Everything was dark and then it was cold and then it was wet...and now well now we were here. Wherever here was. At least the girl was here, Blaire, because if not this was going to be a miserable trip. On top of this not even being my house, my guy's stupid sister wouldn't even let me play with the new dog. Sure, it didn't really look like a dog but she was insanely pretty and so much larger than I was but that didn't intimidate me.

I sat quietly to the side, watching as my guy and his girl made their way to another part of the house. My guy had been dipping his nose in sugar earlier so he was probably just doing that again. I want to just dip my head in sugar but this was a big place and I was going to have to find it. Ah, fuck it. I eyed the lady who opened the door waiting for the right moment before taking off on my incredibly short legs. It was almost impossible to actually get anywhere with my body but I can't complain, I was born this way.

Ah crap, I am lost. Pressing my nose to the floor I tried my best to get a scent before growling softly, my legs giving out as I lay on my stomach. There were way too many parts of this place. I need a map. Or Spike. Yeah, he was a good guy he would usually help me out but I'm pretty sure he was shoved in a glass thing. Feeling impatient I rolled twice before getting back to my feet and taking off down another hallway. Oh! I'm back to the start! God, I'm thirsty.

I whined slightly, eyes moving in either direction to see if anyone was paying attention to me but no one was even around. The smell of food was overpowering, my head was dizzy from the smell. It reminded me of the feeling I had when my guy let me put sugar on my own nose. It was a nice feeling. My small feet were moving quickly, following the scent. My guy was there! And my girl! Oh lord I am just so happy I could just...agh yeah I peed. I just peed. But I couldn't help it. I found my guy.
mood:: overload || location:: this is not my house|| song:: woof woof

coded by luna.

tumblr_pkobi1aHkA1sm0w33o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_prpo5xeI7T1qdzx0go1_1280.jpg

Afiya Santos

Afiya watched as her guests sat at the dining room table and began to dig in. They were missing one couple but she expected them to take their place at the table soon, that had arrived late after all. Afiya sat at the head of the table, across from the other side where Mark was to sit. “It seems like you all are enjoying the food, I’m glad.” She said. Before Afiya began to eat she noticed her vase on a chair beside Rylan. The heiress sighed as she caught the attention of a maid. Afiya gestured to the vase. “There are no animals allowed at the table, and I do believe that I told you to put my belonging back.” She said as Linda swiftly picked up the vase and tilted it, letting the hedgehog on to the floor. Not even her beloved Majesty and King were allowed at the table. And speaking of King, he had yet to make his appearance. Unlike Majesty who adored be spoiled and waited on, her mate preferred to be by himself.

Linda turned to take the vase back but paused when she saw the dog in the doorway, peeing. The older woman frowned and turned to address her boss. “Ma’am it seems like their dog had urinated on the floor. I will clean it up at once.” She said.

Afiya froze and looked to the doorway. She took a breath. “Linda would you kindly take both of their...pets to the basement. It would have been very nice to know that one of them isn’t house trained. And if anyone has a problem with it, well they are welcome to try and sleep at their own house.” Afiya glanced from Rylan to Blaire before looking back to Linda. The maid nodded and went to pick up Spike but she was too slow. A large grey mass swooped in at the speed of light and snatched the spiky creature, in a flash it was gone from the dining room. Afiya blinked once and shrugged delicately. “So King has decided to make an appearance. Well at least we don’t have to worry about taking the hedgehog to the basement.” She said as she waved Linda off to grab the dog.

Majesty laid on her large, soft pillow in the kitchen. Having eaten some of her food, she was feeling a little lazy. When she caught a whiff of a familiar scent in the air she perked up, spotting her behemoth of a mate walking into the kitchen with something hanging from his mouth. When the spiky was placed before her she nudged it with her paw, nuzzling King when he rubbed himself against her. Majesty let out a pleased purr. Being the smart feline that she was Majesty turned the creature on it’s belly and placed a paw in it, just in case it tried to leave.

Mentions: Maggie apolla apolla Jaxon sereiin sereiin

Interactions:: Rylan yousmelldead yousmelldead Blaire sereiin sereiin
Outfit:
X
apolla apolla
apolla apolla

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #bfaae3; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #bfaae3; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #bfaae3; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #bfaae3; background: #bfaae3; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class="tabcontents" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tag]mood
"not the fucking hedgehog!"
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
afiya and mark's home.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] quinn, hyun, rylan, mark, afiya.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] yousmelldead yousmelldead weldherwings weldherwings Sylvio Sylvio erzulie erzulie [/div] [/div] [/div]
blaire amherst
Blaire rose a brow at Quinn's response, a knowing smirk on her face as she gave the girl a playful shove. Oh, she would be making sure Quinny didn't need her bedroom tonight and not just because she wanted an upstairs room for her and Rylan. Oh no. She was going to wingwoman for Quinn hard. A chuckle left the blonde's lips as Hyun noticed the dishes being carried out to the dining room a moment later, thanks to Mark's announcement. She let Quinn join the boy, moments before feeling a pair of lips press a kiss to the back of her head. A smile automatically spread across her face at the affection as Rylan spoke to her, leading the way to some open seats.

Once everyone was settled and digging into the delicious food, Blaire let her eyes sweep over the table, noticing only then that one couple was missing. Not that she really cared; she had Rylan, Spike, and Mitzy. Truth be told, they were all she needed. But it must have only been a few minutes before Afiya suddenly noticed Spike at the table and Bee watched with wide eyes as one of the maids came over and retrieved the vase. Then, before the girl could stop her, the glass "cage" was being tipped over and the little hedgehog went racing out. "Shit, Spike!" The blonde exclaimed, dropping her fork onto her plate and scrambling from her chair to grab the little guy.

Then a flash of gray suddenly swooped in and stole Spike, causing Blaire to pause with wide eyes. "What the fuck was that?" She questioned, green eyes flickering to Afiya in shock. King? Who the fuck was King? The girl glanced towards her fiancé for a moment, then ditched the table and went racing after the thing called King, knowing they needed to get that hedgehog back as soon as possible.

"Fuck fuck fuck," Bee muttered to herself as she raced through the mansion, trying to find that damned pet. When she couldn't find it anywhere on the floor they were on, she decided to head for the kitchen where, sure enough, two of those fluffy fuckers were lying on a large pillow in the corner. Ah, so they were cats. But they were absolutely massive and Blaire didn't think they looked all too friendly either. Fuck it, she had to get Spike back. Letting out a heavy sigh, the blonde took a few more steps towards the kitties, watching them with narrowed eyes. "Here kitty kitty. Give that hedgehog back," she cooed, hoping to get on their good sides so they would let her have Spike back.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #8FBC8F; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #8FBC8F; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #8FBC8F; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #8FBC8F; background: #8FBC8F; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"here comes the smart-ass."
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
afiya and mark's mansion.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] maggie.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] apolla apolla [/div] [/div] [/div]
jaxon williams
Jax's good mood evaporated when he heard Maggie's response to his suggestion of a generator for their own house. He couldn't stop the sigh that escaped him, an exasperated look on his face. Obviously he knew storms only came once in a while, but wouldn't it be nice to have a generator of their own to rely on when they did hit? Then they wouldn't have to come to the neighbours' like this. "Whatever," he grumbled, collecting his towel and change of clothes from the maid as she passed them over.

The man hummed in acknowledgement as his fiancé asked if they should change or not, nodding his head and moving to follow her down the hallway and into the bathroom. He admittedly couldn't wait to dry off and get into some warm pyjamas, even if they were someone else's. Once in the bathroom with the door closed, Jax turned back to face Maggie, smirking when he noticed her stripping for him, going extra slow to put on a show. Funny how fast his bad mood could disappear when she did something like that.

With a shake of his head, the blonde stepped over to her and let their lips meet in a sweet kiss before he let her go so he could strip as well. It only took him a few moments to get rid of his soaked clothes, dry off, and pull on the fresh pyjamas. When he was ready, Jaxon turned back to the girl standing by the door, a grin tugging at his lips. "Guess so, huh? I think I smelled dinner getting served, too, so we could probably go eat with them right away," he commented, leaving their wet clothes in the bathroom with the other pile he had noticed when they'd entered. Then he reached for Maggie's hand and left the bathroom with her, leading her in the direction he was sure the dining room was.

Moments later, they stepped into the dining room, just as a flash of blonde ran past them. Raising an eyebrow, Jax realized it was woman who had run by, though he paid her no mind as he led his fiancé towards the remaining open seats. "Hi everyone," he greeted, his voice deep as he made to sit down with Maggie at his side. The food looked delicious and it was only now that he realized how starving he was.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

Last edited:
[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #FFD801; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #FFD801; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #FFD801; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #FFD801; background: #FFD801; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"hoooooly fuck."
[div class=tag]location
i don't even know.
[div class=tag]vine
snoot snoot. [/div] [/div] [/div]
spike
Sitting in a glass cage was actually the most entertaining thing in the world. You got to watch everything up close and personal and it was way fucking better than sitting in my dude's hoodie pocket. I don't know when he washed the thing last, but boy was I glad to be out in the fresh air again. But with what ended up happening in that bathroom between my guy and my girl had me wishing I could just dig a hole and bury myself in it. Pretty sure my eyes were permanently scarred for life after that.

Then I was being carried back out of the bathroom, but not before my dude stuck his whole face in that white powdery stuff he often seemed to be sniffing. I wondered if it smelled good or something. If it did, then I was so totally sticking my nose in that shit. I loved smelly stuff. For a while, nothing excited happened. I was pretty sure I was sitting at the table with everyone else while they ate food (fuck them all for not sharing with me; I was hungry as holy hell). But the the best and worst thing happened to me: I was dumped out of that damn glass thing.

My first thought was freeeeeedom!. But then freedom was stolen from me. And I was stolen from my guy and my girl. Fuck.

The world flashed by in a blur as I was carried off somewhere, panicked squeaks escaping me as I puffed up as big as I could go. I was named Spike for a reason, mother fuckers. But whatever had me wasn't letting go. Shit. I was so dizzy by the time I was placed down on a soft surface that it took me a good minute to figure out where I'd ended up. That was when I realized that I'd been flipped onto my back and a big fuzzy looking thing was holding me down with its foot. She looked like a dog but not Mitzy. Damnit, I was hoping it'd be Mitzy coming to rescue me!

My girl's voice suddenly reached my little fluffy ears, though, and I wriggled in relief. Thank the lord, she was coming to save me!
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

WxkwSQNiqtP4eau-f6Tb_robertsijka9.jpg
5LJIaEyCgXUHj3RMK6qp_robertsijka1.jpg

Majesty & King

Majesty didn’t know who these humans and their animals were, but she hated them already. They were stinking up her lovely home and irritating her mistress. She didn’t know what her human was thinking, letting them into their home. She could tolerate one, she was lenient towards her human’s mate only because it would be selfish of her to not allow her human to have when, when she herself had one. Speaking of her handsome companion. He had finally decided to show himself and with a gift no less. To show her appreciation she had cuddled with him, his big body warm and soft against her own.

Majesty poked at the tiny creature under her paw curiously. She wondered what would happen if she were to fling it against the wall. Would it become stuck? Would it pounce back? There were so many possibilities. Before she could test any of these ideas one of the new humans entered the kitchen. Majesty, tensed immediately, her eyes narrowing and hackles raising. In turn her mate did the same. Majesty’s revealed her claws as she pressed down on the creature under her paw. She was not harming her toy, yet.

King was content with nuzzling and grooming his mate. He paused upon noticing the human entering. He didn’t mind the presence of the others as long as they stayed out of his way. As the human crept closer he hissed lowly and stood.

Interactions:: Blaire sereiin sereiin
apolla apolla
apolla apolla

[class=variables] --color: #5f5885; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=tag1] font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline-block; padding: 0px; color: #fff; background: #1D6C7D; margin-top: 20px; height: 40px; [/class] [class=container] width: 630px; height: 500px; display: flex; margin: auto; [/class] [class=left] height: 500px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; font-family: veranda; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; font-family: veranda; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid #c98375; width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 24px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 150px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid #c98375; height: 15px; font-size: 10px; font-family: veranda; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 480px; height: 400px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 14px; font-family: veranda; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 140%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer]
[/div] [div class=name]RYLAN[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] saving spike from the cougars
[div class=tag]mood[/div] i'm not high enough for this shit
[div class=tag]interactions[/div] bee & afiya
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] christmas jammies
[div class=tag]tags[/div] sereiin sereiin weldherwings weldherwings apolla apolla Sylvio Sylvio erzulie erzulie [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] It was almost as if the two percocets weren't moving through his system fast enough. One moment he was sitting trying to enjoy a nice big plate of spaghetti then the next his hedgehog was being swiped away to get killed. This house was all sorts of fucked up and these rich pricks had the audacity to think they were the toxic ones. At least they didn't kill animals. Blaire was already up and fleeing after the mammoth of a house cat who had scooped up Spike as if he was a ball of ice cream. The sound of liquid hitting a floor made Rylan turn his head, gazing now at an over excited Mitzy. Awe. Poor thing got so excited that she pissed herself. It wouldn't have been the first woman to have done that at the sight of Rylan. Aye.

"Woah, woah, woah." Rylan rose from his seat, placing the fork full of spaghetti down as he made his way over to where Afiya was. He watched as the maid scooped Mitzy off, bringing the small corgi to the basement. Well, at least he knew that Mitzy would be able to take care of herself. Spike on the other hand...Rylan eyed Afiya once more before pushing past her, running into the kitchen behind Blaire. The poor blonde would do anything to save the little rodent but unfortunately the mountain lion was the same size as her. Sure, he might be cut to shit by the dumb jaguar but he was damn sure Blaire would take good care of him.

"Blaire, don't touch the cat...s." Rylan paused, his eyes now locked on the other cat now next to Majesty. Where the fuck do these people even obtain a cat like this? "There's fucking two of them!?" The brunette groaned, his fingers pressed to his forehead as he contemplated whether or not he should just get a new fucking hedgehog. This was going to be such a pain in the ass but he wasn't afraid to have to kick a cat if he had to. This place was a fucking zoo. "Just know, I will kick you." Rylan lowered his voice in an attempt to sound more masculine, his feet moving slowly towards the two cats. Eyes locked on Spike who was in between Majesty's paws.

"Fuck it." The brunette charged, moving quickly until he swooped down to grab the small hedgehog. Thank god he was high, or he would have left the poor thing to die. Turning swiftly, Rylan grabbed Blaire's wrist with his free hand tugging the girl right out of the kitchen before the two tigers decided they were on the menu next. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

MAGGIE —
Maybe it was a good thing they were late. As Maggie followed her lover into the dining room area, she could instantly tell that things were not going well. She and Jax had already seen the blonde running through the halls in search of god knows what, and now it looked like her fiance (right? Maggie couldn't remember) was pushing past their host to go after her as well.

Offering Afiya a small and hopefully grateful looking smile, she sat next to Jax to start eating. The pasta, along with everything else, smelled amazing. "My mouth is literally watering." She muttered, though made sure to speak up when she spoke again. "Everything looks amazing."

Jax greeted the others at the table, and Maggie followed suit with a wave. Maggie recognized Quinn and Hyun from the barbecue, and smiled warmly at them. "So how's the weather treating everyone?" She asked, hoping to lighten the tension in the room some.

t a g s;
Jax ( sereiin sereiin ); Quinn ( yousmelldead yousmelldead ); Hyun ( weldherwings weldherwings ); Afiya ( erzulie erzulie )

182887.jpg
261707418010202.jpg
coded by @lorde

LEE DONG-HYUN
the teenage dream
© southside
mood: wtf is this chaos? but hey, free spaghetti

mention: yousmelldead yousmelldead [Quinn +Rylan] + sereiin sereiin [Blaire + Jax] + erzulie erzulie [Afiya] + Sylvio Sylvio [Mark] + apolla apolla [Maggie]
A smile formed onto Hyun’s lips as he felt Quinn take hold of his wrist and lead him towards the food. He was just glad that he wasn’t the one making the first move towards the food which could possibly make him look like he was only here for the food and nothing else. Not to mention it was spaghetti that he was getting. His Umma and Appa only ever made traditional Korean food at home and thought that having meals with no side dishes was just plain crazy. Therefore, spaghetti was a welcomed change in his mind. Hyun took his seat next to Quinn and gazed at all the different platters in front of him, containing various Italian dishes which he had never tried before. Oh man, his mouth hung agape slightly, and his eyes were wide in admiration. As someone who cooked at a Korean BBQ in the kitchen, he could appreciate a good meal when it was in front of him.

He had almost been so distracted by the food that when Quinn placed a large scoop of spaghetti onto his plate, it took him a moment to process it. Once he gazed down and saw it before him, he looked over at the girl with a large grin and thanked her. However, his attention on the female didn’t last too long as chaos exploded in a frame of what seemed like a second. There was a maid tipping out a hedgehog which Hyun had no clue where the damn thing came from (completely unaware that Rylan had a freaking pet like that), and then a flash of fur jumping onto the said hedgehog and whisking it away. And then cue on Rylan and Quinn before running and diving for the damn creatures.

This neighbourhood was like a damn Korean drama show. Why was his family paying a monthly subscription to Viki to watch all their K-Dramas when all they had to do was visit the neighbours once in a while?

Once the madness seemed to have left the room, the boy very slowly lifted up his fork and took some of the spaghetti, placing it into his mouth as if he was too scared to make any movements. I mean, what if this was some sort of K-drama experience? Someone was going to come out and confess something and make him choke on his food most likely. However, he couldn’t deny how damn delicious the food was that was currently in his mouth.

Seeing Jax and Maggie approach the table and offer them a greeting and wave, Hyun bowed his head in their direction. He could remember meeting them at the barbeque but only briefly. If anything, he spent a large majority of his time with Quinn and trying to figure out what the girl’s deal was. I mean, it wasn’t a bad thing whatever it was that she had. In fact, he found it enchanting. But it was just trying to figure out why he thought that way and how he was going to be able to get to know her better without making a fool out of himself, you know? On the topic of Quinn… He brought himself to turn around to the female, pausing as he tried to think of the most appropriate way of expressing it.

Is… is this what it’s usually like in this neighbourhood?” he asked him “I mean… Have I been missing all the chaos because I only hang out with you? Maybe I should start hanging out with other people…

Afiya Santos

Afiya had decided to ignore both Blaire and Rylan as they ran after King. Maybe that would teach them some manners. She felt much better now that the dog was gone as well. He didn’t feel bad about King snatching the hedgehog. He and Majesty would never eat it, they were far too picky for that and on a specific diet. “I’m truly sorry about all of this everyone. Our home is never in such a state of chaos. But perhaps this will be a teaching moment for them.” She stated. Afiya then turned her attention to Jax and Maggie as she hadn’t gotten the chance to greet them properly. “Hello you two, I’m so glad that you could join us. Please dig in.” At Maggie’s compliment Afiya smiled, clearly pleased. “These recipes all come from my family’s cookbook, which has been passed down from generation to generation.”

Afiya neatly twirled the pasta around her fork before eating it. She made sure not to get and stains on her face or clothes as she ate. Though with how primly she did so, that was not likely. “The weather is bad yes but Mark and I have been just fine. I’m so glad I had the generator installed. Being prepared for the unexpected is essential to me.” She said to Maggie. Afiya’s mind was still on the unruly couple. They were starting to become nuances fairly quickly.

Afiya ate a few more bites, after she placed her fork down and dapped her mouth softly with a napkin to clean it. The hostess turned her attention to her guests. “So I feel as though we didn’t get to probably introduce ourselves during last week’s barbecue. What does everyone here do career wise?”

Interactions: Maggie apolla apolla Jax sereiin sereiin Quinn yousmelldead yousmelldead Hyun weldherwings weldherwings
Mentions: Rylan yousmelldead yousmelldead Blaire sereiin sereiin
Outfit:
X
apolla apolla
apolla apolla

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #bfaae3; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #bfaae3; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #bfaae3; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #bfaae3; background: #bfaae3; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"i survived a near cougar attack, wow."
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
afiya and mark's home.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] rylan.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] yousmelldead yousmelldead [/div] [/div] [/div]
blaire amherst
By the time Rylan showed up in the kitchen, Blaire was only a few feet away from the giant cats, about ready to reach out and swipe Spike from their clutches. But they were hissing at her way more than she expected them to. C'mon, why couldn't they just like her for two seconds so she could get that damn hedgehog? Why did this have to be like an Olympic challenge or some shit?

When her fiancé spoke, however, the blonde faltered, turning her gaze to him instead as he realized the true gravity of the situation. "I fucking know, right?" She whined, suddenly fearing they might not get Spike back after all. What if these two giant fuckers decided to attack them? She and Ry would be fucked up in seconds. But in a flash, her hot hunk of soon-to-be-husband had snatched up the little hedgehog and grabbed her by the wrist, dragging her out of the kitchen alongside him. Wow, had he always been this hot?

The two came to a stop a few moments later, now in the hallway they had first entered when they'd arrived at the mansion Afiya and Mark called home. Breathing a sigh of relief, Blaire turned to face her fiancé, a coy smile taking hold of her lips. "You know, baby, that was pretty fucking hot what you did back there..." She trailed off, biting down on her bottom lip as she ran her hands up his chest. Then she leaned up and placed a kiss on his lips, a giggle escaping her as she did so.

Pulling away, Bee flashed Rylan a playful grin before she turned away and began to make her way back towards the dining room. Or, at least, she was pretty sure it was this way. The sounds of people's voices and utensils clanking seemed to be coming from this direction anyways. Whatever, they had Spike back and none of them had died. That was all that mattered. Who cared if they made it back to the table, right? She was sure Afiya would be happy if they never came back, too.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

Last edited:
FF4F3281-BB8C-4AA4-8AC8-F25552887015.jpeg Mark was starving since the power went out, so to have table manners was next to impossible. It was easy to tell that his mouth was salivating as he eyed all the dishes that were laid all over the table. Honestly, the food made him want to go back to Italy. But he could dream another day as his rumbling stomach was the only thing on his mind. He served himself bigger portions than he would normally eat and to be honest this many carbs would be bad for his figure but he didn’t care. He paid but little attention to the things his wife was saying or even the fact that Majesty was roaming around the mansion chasing two people he forget were in the house. Now of course when Mark’s hungry, food is the only thing on his mind. But at the same time he knew he had to be a good host and he tried to do just that.

He followed up with Afiya’s question to break the ice. “Just so you guys know we won’t judge you. We may have it good but, we don’t look down upon those who have less than us.” That wasn’t too awkward was it? Well it wasn’t like he didn’t think too much about it, he was too busy stuffing his mouth with his pasta that he didn’t realized the sauce that occupied a corner of his mouth.

Interactions: apolla apolla [Maggie] sereiin sereiin [Jax] yousmelldead yousmelldead [Quinn] weldherwings weldherwings [Hyun]
Outfit:
33C47544-6AAB-4F95-8803-1AE3EE1CADF4.jpegDBFE43D3-E9FF-4F6E-AEDF-F80F9EBF1BDD.jpeg

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #8FBC8F; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #8FBC8F; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #8FBC8F; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #8FBC8F; background: #8FBC8F; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"goddamn, this food looks almost as good as i do."
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
afiya and mark's mansion.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] maggie & everyone.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] apolla apolla [/div] [/div] [/div]
jaxon williams
Jaxon got himself settled into his seat as Maggie joined him in the one beside his, a content sigh escaping his lips. It seemed they had just missed whatever chaos had caused the blonde and her fiancé to go running and he was perfectly happy with that. They'd already had enough chaos with the storm wiping out their power; he wasn't really in the mood for any more of that. As Mags spoke beside him, he gave a nod of his head in agreement, seeing how her words pleased Afiya greatly. She seemed to be pretty proud of her family's recipes, so hopefully they wouldn't disappoint. From the smells of the food, though, Jax knew it would taste fucking amazing.

The blonde man needed no more encouragement to start digging in, the hot food instantly mellowing out his mood. God, this was like heaven. Why hadn't Maggie ever learned to cook like this? Because damn, he could eat this every night and never get tired of it. He was only a few bites in, however, when Afiya's voice broke the silence, causing him to pause as his gaze shifted towards hers. She wanted to know what everyone did? Cool. He had no troubles bragging.

"I'm the CEO of my family's law firm," Jax stated easily, a confident smile on his face as he glanced around the table before his eyes fell on Maggie. He gave her a playful little smile before leaning over to kiss the side of her head and then straightening again. Then he stuffed another bite of food into his mouth, waiting for the next person to tell them what they did. He knew both Afiya and Mark must've had some well off job if they were able to afford literal luxury. Of course, it wasn't anything he wasn't used to; he'd grown up in a very similar household thanks to his parents having such a successful firm. But he never really rubbed it in as much as these two seemed to.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

[class=variables] --color: #5f5885; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=tag1] font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline-block; padding: 0px; color: #fff; background: #1D6C7D; margin-top: 20px; height: 40px; [/class] [class=container] width: 630px; height: 500px; display: flex; margin: auto; [/class] [class=left] height: 500px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; font-family: veranda; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; font-family: veranda; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid #A59AB8; width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 24px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 150px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid #A59AB8; height: 15px; font-size: 10px; font-family: veranda; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 480px; height: 400px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 14px; font-family: veranda; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 140%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer]
[/div] [div class=name]QUINN[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] the mansion, yo.
[div class=tag]mood[/div] omfg what did he just say
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] silky pajamas, aye.
[div class=tag]interactions[/div] the whole damn squad
[div class=tag]tags[/div] Sylvio Sylvio erzulie erzulie sereiin sereiin apolla apolla weldherwings weldherwings [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] Quinn was adopted. She had to have been. Sure, she had her quirks but she wasn't as fucked up as Rylan was. The blonde stared at the scene before her. Spike being dropped out of an expensive vase, a lion grabbing said rodent, Blaire running after said jungle cat in fear of rodent, Mitzy pissing on the floor, then last but not least her idiot brother stomping off after Blaire and said rodent and said lion. It was a fucking fiasco though none of it surprised her in the least. The blonde simply moved her eyes back to her plate, twirling the spaghetti with her fork before plopping a scoop in her mouth. This was a typical day in their house, well besides the amazing food and the fancy pajamas that is.

Maggie and Jax had finally arrived, taking their seats at the table before asking how the weather had been treating them. Quinn's eyebrow rose slightly at the question, not knowing if she needed to respond to that or not. Uh, bro it was a fucking hurricane outside. How's the weather at your house? Afiya spoke next about career choices. What the fuck was going on. She was a barista. That wasn't much of a career but hell she made damn good tips by flirting with all the old men.

Hyun's voice was ringing through her ears causing the blonde to turn her attention back to the boy. She frowned, her eyebrows pulling together as he spoke. Oh, he was still focused on Ry and Blaire's little catastrophe. "What?" Quinn blinked as Hyun kept talking about how he was missing out on all the chaos because he had been only hanging out with her. The blonde stabbed her fork into the pasta so it was standing straight up, her attention now fully on the boy next to her. "Oppa! Do you mean that?" The girl exclaimed as she rose from her chair. Okay, so maybe she wasn't adopted. She was just as insane as Rylan was. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

[class=variables] --color: #5f5885; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=tag1] font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline-block; padding: 0px; color: #fff; background: #1D6C7D; margin-top: 20px; height: 40px; [/class] [class=container] width: 630px; height: 500px; display: flex; margin: auto; [/class] [class=left] height: 500px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; font-family: veranda; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; font-family: veranda; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid #c98375; width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 24px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 150px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid #c98375; height: 15px; font-size: 10px; font-family: veranda; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 480px; height: 400px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 14px; font-family: veranda; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 140%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer]
[/div] [div class=name]RYLAN[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] the mansion
[div class=tag]mood[/div] let's take a tour, shall we?
[div class=tag]interactions[/div] bee
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] christmas jammies
[div class=tag]tags[/div] sereiin sereiin [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] He was a god damn hero. It was about time that someone thought of him as one. A grin made it's way to the male's face as he shoved the hedgehog in his pants pocket, his hands moving to either side of Blaire's arms as she pressed her fingers to his bare chest. With a small kiss the blonde was gone, giggling as she did so. "Woah, woah, woah." Rylan let out a laugh as he caught up to his fiance, his hands immediately going around her waist before he twirled the girl around. "We have one night in this place, let's go check it out." He leaned down, pressing a kiss to Blaire's lips before turning his head to see if any of the many maids had seen the two. Fuck it, if they were kicked out they were kicked out. Life is all about taking risks. Besides, they weren't even given a tour. How rude.

Before Blaire had a chance to chicken out, Rylan placed the girl on his back, carrying her down the long hallway in the opposite direction of where Blaire was headed previously. His bare feet padded against the marbled floors, his hands holding Blaire's legs up so she wouldn't fall off of him. "Milady, on the first stop of our tour we have..." Rylan pushed the door open, eyes peering in before he backed himself out of the room to keep going. "That room was lame, there was only a bed." The brunette scoffed as he kept making his way down the hallway with Blaire on his back.

This house was a fucking maze. Full of bedrooms. After the fourth door, Rylan was thinking that the only interesting thing in this house was the damn lions for pets. However, the next door he opened he had hit the jackpot. "Oh fuck yes." It was a fucking pool room. Rylan pushed the door open wider with his feet, his dark eyes peering in to see if any maids were lurking. They were all alone. Perfect. "I told you that I'd get you a spa day." The brunette teased as he lowered his fiance to the floor, winking at her once before making his way to the closet. Grabbing whatever he could find, the male managed to find some bubble bath, a loofah, fluffy white towels, and some cucumber masks. "Let's get naked babe." [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

Afiya Santos

To say that Afiya was appalled by her husband’s behavior would be an understatement. Despite her call facial expression she was embarrassed by her Mark’s table manners or rather lack of. He didn’t seem to be paying attention to what was going on around him. Instead of talking or greeting their new arrivals he dug into his food like a man starved, lacking any finesse that she was sure his parents had taught him. Afiya pursed her full lips in displeasure. “The food isn’t going anywhere mi bello, perhaps you should show down before you choke.” Her voice was soft and sweet as she spoke to Mark but if one listened close enough they could hear the warning in it. She really didn’t know what had gotten into him but she didn’t like it.

When one of their guests spoke up, he had introduced himself as Jaxon, Afiya give him her attention. “Oh how lovely. I have a few lawyers in my family, I make it a goal to not argue with them too much. You all can be annoyingly successful at winning arguments.” She chuckled. Afiya looked around the table, waiting for the others to speak up. As she looked she suddenly realized that Rylan and Blaire were still missing. Now she was a little worried about her house. So she flagged down a maid. “Please find our two rogue guests and escort them back. I was planning on giving everyone a proper tour tomorrow, as I’m sure they’re very tired.” She watched as the made nodded and walked off.

Afiya turned her attention to Quinn when she suddenly stood, the chair shook a bit from the force of her sudden movement. Afiya really hoped that she wasn’t the same as her brother and his partner. She couldn’t handle three of them. The heiress raised a brow as she gazed between her and Hyun. “Is something wrong?”

Interactions: Mark Sylvio Sylvio Jax sereiin sereiin Quinn yousmelldead yousmelldead Hyun weldherwings weldherwings
Mentions: Rylan yousmelldead yousmelldead Blaire sereiin sereiin
Outfit:
X
apolla apolla
apolla apolla

MAGGIE —
Maggie realized that her question might come across as, well, retarded. But that's just how she was-- she broke the tension with any means necessary. It's how she handled things with her siblings, and it just bled out into everyone else, as well. She'd seen the eyebrow raise from the blonde at her question, but shrugged off the response. The other two still hadn't returned, though there weren't sounds of crashing or things being broken, so perhaps that was a good sign.

Afiya asked what everyone did, and Jax was quick to pipe in. Maggie glanced over at him, smiling just a tad bit as he leaned in to kiss her. "I'm a waitress at Quirks." She added. She'd gotten the job a few days before, since she'd had to quit her last one to move out here. It had been too far of a job, especially when you depended on tips. Quirks was a nightclub, and a pretty high level one as well. The kind where rich CEO's and shit spent paychecks worth of money on a single night. Mags had been a little surprised to have landed the job so easily, but it was something.

Digging into the pasta, she wasn't surprised that it tasted as good as it smelled. "What about you two?" Looking back at their hosts, Maggie swallowed another bite of spaghetti, pointing her fork at Afiya. "You a designer? I can see you doing something with design."

t a g s;
Jax & Blaire ( sereiin sereiin ); Quinn & Rylan ( yousmelldead yousmelldead ); Hyun ( weldherwings weldherwings ); Afiya ( erzulie erzulie ); Mark ( Sylvio Sylvio )

182887.jpg
261707418010202.jpg
coded by @lorde

LEE DONG-HYUN
the teenage dream
© southside
mood: u want me to choke?!

mention: yousmelldead yousmelldead [Quinn] + erzulie erzulie [Afiya]
Hyun had been indulging in his spaghetti when he heard Quinn’s response to his question. With a mouthful of the food, his cheeks puffed like a squirrel, he gazed at the female next to him with a confused complexion. Questioning her if he should spend some time with other people was meant to have sounded like a tease; like the way he had been teasing her this whole week. It was the only way Hyun knew how to, well… flirt I suppose. It was how they did it in all the Korean dramas he had watched growing up. The whole teasing aspect and poking the other (especially nudging and patting their heads). So, as Quinn stabbed her fork and stood up, Hyun’s eyes widened. Oh no. Did he screw up? Did she not know that he had been joking? That he had been… trying to flirt in a way?

The next word that fell from her mouth thought… he almost choked on the spaghetti in his mouth. Oppa. Who the hell had taught her that?! His face and ears instantly turned into a shade of red as he could feel himself burning up. Coughing lightly, feeling that piece of pasta going down the wrong way, Hyun leant forward to grab his glass of water and skull it down. Obviously, either Quinn had spoken to someone or done her own research. Mainly because Oppa meant older brother in Korean (and from what he could recall, Quinn was older than him by a year or so), but it was a word used to call and refer to someone as their boyfriend or romantic interest. They… they weren’t dating.

… Right?

Did… did something happen and they were dating all the sudden and he had no idea about it? But, either way, he technically wasn’t her Oppa. More because he was younger than her. Technically, he was dongsang. But he didn’t think giving the girl a free Korean class at the dinner table would be suitable considering there were plenty of other people around them at the moment. Hearing Afiya address them, Hyun looked over at her with wide eyes before nodding almost violently. “We are okay, thank you” he said to her in a quick manner before turning back to Quinn. He took hold of her wrist and tugged her back down once again so she was sitting next to him. “You can’t call me oppa like that.” He hissed to her “It’s the wrong… uh… term. Have you been watching k-drama’s or something? Aish…

Hyun turned back to his food once again before bringing a hand up and running a hand through his silky hair. “This girl… she’s going to give me a heart attack, I swear… Calling me ‘Oppa’…” he muttered to himself in Korean before placing a hand over his heart, feeling it beat like crazy in his chest. “Aiishh… Why is she saying such cute things? She’s going to make my heart explode one of these days. I need to start having a low cholesterol diet if I want to live beyond thirty.

[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"naked spa days are my fav."
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
afiya and mark's home.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] rylan.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] yousmelldead yousmelldead [/div] [/div] [/div]
blaire amherst
Blaire was stopped short a few feet down the hall by two hands grabbing her waist. As she was spun around, a laugh bubbled out of her lips, her emerald green eyes finding Rylan's. At his words, a delighted look appeared on her features, her eyes closing only briefly to return his kiss before he was turning around and helping her climb onto his back. Bee giggled away as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, burying her nose into the back of his neck. "Giddy-up pony," she teased, smiling as Ry started down the hallway in the opposite direction she'd been about to go.

An amused smirk tugged at her lips when he was quick to back out of the first room, though, claiming it be to be lame. Apparently so were the next four rooms they attempted to explore, but then Rylan hit the jackpot. When Blaire's eyes caught sight of the pool room, she let go of a dramatic gasp. It looked fucking incredible. Afiya and Mark just casually had a pool room? What the fuck? She would kill to have her own pool in the basement. And it wasn't just because it would make for a great sex spot either, though that was a nice bonus.

The blonde giggled as she was slid to the ground moments later, then turned to see her fiancé digging through a nearby closet and pulling out things they'd need for their spa day. An excited grin took hold of her mouth as he spoke to her, needing no more encouragement than that to begin sliding out of her clothes. Fuck yes, this was going to be so good. Who cares if they'd already had sex in the bathroom? There wasn't a limit on that shit.

Once naked, Blaire stepped towards Rylan and flashed him a grin before reaching out to help him tug his shirt off. Soon he, too, was naked, which caused a pleased expression to cover her face as she not so subtly checked him out. "Okay, baby, what's first?" Biting down on her bottom lip, the girl let her hands slide over his chest as she smiled up at him seductively, purposely trying to be sexy for him.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

[/div] [div class=name]RYLAN[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] the jacuzzi room
[div class=tag]mood[/div] rub a dub dub babe
[div class=tag]interactions[/div] bee
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] birthday suit
[div class=tag]tags[/div] sereiin sereiin [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] Blaire was always ready to have a good time. It was one of the many things that Rylan admired about her. Even with his stupidest ideas, she was always supportive of them. Sure, the two had their moments where it was unbearable but when they were high they were high. He had barely managed to place the items down before she had undressed and started tugging off his own clothes. Another one of the many things that Rylan admired about her. She was always down to get naked.

The brunette grinned, his top teeth coming out to drag against his lower lip at the sight of his fiance. Fuck, she was hot. "I can't wait to marry you." Rylan breathed out, the smile now leaving his face as he leaned over, pressing a kiss to the girls forehead before taking her hand and pulling her over to the walk in jacuzzi. He turned the tub on, pouring in the bubble bath that he had taken from the closet. "Ah fuck, that's a lot." Tossing the now empty bottle of bubble bath to the floor he shrugged, eyeing the bubbles start to form as the jets kicked on. Fuck it. If they made a mess there were plenty of maids to help clean it up.

Rylan moved into the jacuzzi, his hand intertwined with Blaire's as he led her down the steps to get into the large tub. Once she was in, he moved behind her his hands pressing against her shoulders as he moved his thumbs on either of them in a circle. "Masks time." He sighed, allowing the warm water to surround him before he moved back to the front of Blaire. He twisted open the cap to the face mask, squirting some in his hands before covering every inch of Blaire's face besides her lips, nostrils, and eyelids. The heat from the water was never good for someone when they had too many percocets in their system. The warmth of the water multiplied almost burning Rylan's skin. But fuck it, he was too high to even comprehend it was burning. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back