• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Say Love | Main

Characters
Here
Other
Here
LEE DONG-HYUN
the teenage dream
© southside
mood: ERROR 404: CANNOT FIND BRAIN

outfit: click me

mention: yousmelldead yousmelldead [Quinn]
He wondered what horrible thing he did in his past life that he would deserve something like this.

Hyun kept his hands in his short pockets as he aimlessly walked towards the bus stop. His head hung low as he watched his feet, ensuring that he wasn’t going to step in yet another puddle on his way. He didn’t care that he was absorbing all the rain like an old trusty bathmat. I mean, he was already wet. What was the point of wasting energy to avoid getting wet when he was very clearly wet already? So, he allowed the tiny blades of icy cold water hit his skin and soak his clothing. I suppose it matched his mood; he was pissed off as hell with his parents. Why the hell didn’t they message him and tell him to come to the shop? Hyun released a shaky sigh, feeling the anger boiling up inside of him. Oh, no… no… He needed to be respectful. He needed to remember that his parents were only there to help him… And obviously stress the shit out of him until either he died or they died.

All the sudden, there was a familiar voice. Something about not being afraid to kick? His dark eyes quickly darted towards the voice that was threatening him, the rain and his soaked hair hindering his vision. And then he heard her voice. “Quinn?” he questioned, pausing on the spot for a moment. The girl quickly made her way towards him and well, he couldn’t help but smile widely at her. Over the last week, the pair of them had been texting like to tomorrow. Just random little stupid things. Mainly memes, but that was just how Hyun functioned and coped with the crippling stress that came with life. And then when they hung out together, it was like there was sunshine peeking through the dark clouds. Quinn was interesting and had a completely different way of seeing the world – a new way which intrigued Hyun. Their time spent together, whilst it had only been a week, had been precious to him. Whether it was hanging out at his restaurant and having a traditional meal with him while his parents weren’t working, or just walking around the neighbourhood together. She seemed to be able to tolerate his annoying ass and his playful nature as he often pulled her into headlocks or lightly kicked her as they play fight with one another. He was finally getting to a space of feeling comfortable and not like he was going to vomit everywhere. And it was a great place to be.

Hyun raised a brow as Quinn spoke to him before commenting back. “I couldn’t ask you the same question. You should be inside.” He replied, looking at her with worry in his eyes. “My Umma and Appa forgot to keep the door unlocked so I have to go to the restaurant to pick up the keys” he explained. Hearing Quinn’s statement about the rich neighbours, both of his eyebrows met up high in a surprised expression. “Of course. The rich people have a generator.” He replied, nodding with a toothy grin and chuckle as if it was even stupid to consider the lack of such a powerful machine at Afiya and Mark’s house.

However, that smile slowly faded as he felt Quinn’s hands on his cheeks. Wait – what was she doing? “Are y-“ he was cut off mid-sentence.

Wait.

What.

What was happening?

The next thing he knew, he felt a pair of soft, warm lips against his own. Wait. Did. Did she just kiss him? Did. Did. Uh. Quinn. Kiss. Him. Uh. And his hands were in his pockets?! And he didn’t even close his eyes?! And while he was halfway through talking?! And he didn’t even physically or mentally prepare himself for this?! Did she just kiss me? Was that what it was? Holy crap, she kissed me. What the f- What do I do? That must’ve been horrible for her! I wasn’t even prepared! I was talking and my eyes were open, and my hands were in my pockets! Hyun’s mind raced a thousand miles per second. As the female pulled away from the kiss, he was left there, completely shocked. What was he meant to do now? The boy poor was having another human glitch, standing there with his mouth slightly agape and his eyelids slowly blinking. No… No, no, no! I screwed it up. My first kiss and I freaking screwed it because I wasn’t ready. Goddammit. I want a re-do. But – what if she hated it? What if she never wants to kiss me again? What do I freaking do?!

Oh God. Quinn had broken him.

B4831C44-0936-4A49-91D5-253ACD67DD23.jpgMark wished he could have moments like these, in each others touch with all the time in the world to each other. Afiya felt so gentle and he could feel himself warm up thanks to her seductive voice especially when she spoke Italian. Fortunately he understood what she said, it wasn't like he had a choice when it came to knowing Italian. He needed enough Italian to speak to his in-laws, get around, and in bed. It was safe to say he didn't know a lot.

His grip on Afiya grew a bit tighter as he pulled her in closer. He eyed her as her sleepwear slipped down her shoulder. He knew she was teasing her and that he never liked it when she did. He grabbed her from underneath her thighs and picked her up briefly before placing down on her back in the center of the bed. "Yeah well they're not here yet." He said before gently pressing his lips against Afiya's, kissing passionaelty and separating for a mere second to catch their breath. He missed this so much and wished that time would freeze just for them. Mark started to kiss Afiya's neck and was about to grab at her sleepwear to tear it off. But they were interrupted by a knock on the master bedroom door, resulting in a sigh of frustration from Mark. "In a minute." he said towards the door. He went to his drawer to get a shirt and his phone which was sitting on it and put it in his pocket.

He walked to the door and opened it seeing the maid Anastasia standing before the doorway. "Yeah Anastasia what is it?"

"The chefs finished preparing the food for our guests. And since we used the recipes given by Afiya's father, the chef wanted someone who was well acquainted with his food to ensure it tastes the same."

"Alright, I'll go down. Thanks Anastasia." He smiled to the maid before she walked away. Before Mark left the bedroom he gave a wink to Afiya and closed the door slightly. He took a quick detour to the bathroom and took his shirt off and took a shirtless mirror selfie and sent it to Afiya before going down to the kitchen.

Mood: Blue-balled
Mentions: erzulie erzulie [Afiya]
Outfit:
61JsoMezRrL._SX425_.jpgC69FC0FF-8E07-48E1-9647-CBB9C9D9A27B.jpg

A generator was officially on Rylan's shopping list. This blackout shit was literally for the damn birds. The brunette would have never made it in the old days where they walked around by candle light. Not a chance. Especially when they weren't sure how long the power was going to be out and they had to go hang out at the neighbors house. Within seconds of stepping off the last stair to the staircase, Blaire's hands found his body instantly sending the brunette back a step. "Jesus christ Blaire!" His hands instinctively went up, coming close to whacking the girl who latched herself to him.
"You literally just scared the shit out of me." He groaned, pressing his thumb and index finger at the brink of his nose. He was not high enough for this shit. Blaire was now talking about going to get Spike together. Ah, so she wasn't too fond of the dark either. He could almost see the sheepish look on her face as she spoke up at him. "Stay here I will go get him, I'll be right back." Rylan leaned down, pressing his lips to the blonde's forehead for a moment before releasing himself from her grasp. He headed back up the stairs, his fingers now brushing against things until he made it back to the spare bedroom/office where Spike's cage was.
"Little fucker, do not puff up...." Rylan mumbled to himself, his eyes closing as he stuck his hand in the cage to retrieve the little ball of spikes.Thankfully the hedgehog willingly climbed into his palm, his tongue latching out onto Rylan's thumb. "Good boy." Without another thought, Rylan placed the hedgehog in the pocket of his hoodie before finding his way back down the stairs, managing to get there in one piece. His hands found Blaire's, tangling his fingers with hers before he opened the door to their home. "Grab the umbrella, let's go." Rylan spoke softly, his free hand scooping Mitzy up so she was tucked up under his arm.
mood:: not high enough for this shit|| location:: off to get spike then back to the front door|| tags:: sereiin sereiin
Rylan
coded by luna.

Last edited:
QUINN
You might be thinking: Well this is a strange turn of events. If you were, you are one hundred percent correct. Quinn pulled her lips from the boy's, her hands still firmly placed on either of his cheeks as she opened her eyes to a very distraught Hyun. Her dark eyes flicked over his face before moving to his hands stuffed in his pockets. She broke him. This was a disaster. Quinn released her hands, taking a step back as her eyes met Hyun's wide ones as she tried to come up with a logical explanation as to why she did that. You are an idiot Quinn.
"Hey, we should probably get to the neighbors..." The blonde muttered softly in a poor attempt to change whatever was happening currently. Unsure if Hyun was even breathing or not Quinn grabbed onto his elbow and pulled the boy to Afiya and Mark's home, a frown not leaving her face. Thankfully Afiya and Mark's home wasn't too far though it seemed much longer due to the fact Quinn had to drag the broken boy behind her. Maybe she had the wrong idea about the two of them? Oh god, what if Hyun was actually gay? But he would put her in headlocks....and they would play fight. Oh no, did he think she was one of the guys?!
Quinn's fist pounded on the front door to the incredibly large house, her other hand still wrapped around Hyun's arm. Honestly, she was afraid if she let go he would just fall to the ground. "Hey! Let us in!" Quinn shouted at the door, her patience becoming dangerously low as the rain continued to pound on the two of them.
mood:: oh crap, i think i broke him|| location:: street to the rich neighbors house || interactions:: weldherwings weldherwings erzulie erzulie Sylvio Sylvio

coded by luna.

Last edited:
[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #bfaae3; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #bfaae3; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #bfaae3; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #bfaae3; background: #bfaae3; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class="tabcontents" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tag]mood
"when i thought of getting wet tonight, it wasn't supposed to be because of the rain."
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
foyer.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] rylan, quinn, hyun.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] yousmelldead yousmelldead weldherwings weldherwings [/div] [/div] [/div]
blaire amherst
A deep frown replaced Blaire's sheepish expression when Rylan cursed at her, though her hands remained latched onto him despite it. "I didn't mean to, sheesh," she grumbled, a whine leaving her lips only seconds later when her fiancé disentangled himself from her and went to retrieve Spike. Well someone's acting pissy tonight, the blonde thought to herself with a roll of her eyes. It wasn't like it was her fault that she didn't like the dark and wasn't in the mood to be attacked by a hedgehog in the dark. She wasn't perfect, after all. But the kiss he planted on her forehead said otherwise.

Only a minute later and Rylan was back downstairs again, this time with his hoodie pocket containing Spike. Smirking in amusement, the girl reached for his hand and tangled their fingers, grabbing their giant umbrella as they headed for the front door. After double checking that the house keys had ended up in her raincoat pocket after all (she'd thrown it on when Rylan had been upstairs), she opened the door and stepped out into the pouring rain with him and their pets.

"Fuck, this is so shitty," Blaire complained the second a rain drop hit her forehead. Frowning deeply, she quickly opened the umbrella and lifted it over their heads, then turned and locked the front door. "Okay, let's fucking go," she murmured, taking off in a brisk walk towards Mark and Afiya's home with Rylan and the animals at her side. She did her best to keep the umbrella over them both, but with the driving rain and wind it was nearly impossible. Thank god the rich couple only lived two minutes down the road, meaning the little group of them arrived fairly quickly.

Bee noticed both Quinn and Hyun already there, clearly waiting for someone to open the door. "Hey, Quinny," the blonde grinned widely before reaching out and pounding on the door despite knowing Quinn had likely already done so. Blaire couldn't help that she was soaked from head to toe in the outfit she now regretted wearing. She'd wanted to look sexy in her little shirt and shorts and knee high socks, but well, she was drenched now.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

Last edited:
tumblr_pkobi1aHkA1sm0w33o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_prpo5xeI7T1qdzx0go1_1280.jpg

Afiya Santos

Afiya’s eyes fluttered closed as she returned Mark’s kiss. Her chose raised and fell a little quicker when they parted. A little gasp slipped past full lips when she was suddenly pulled closer. “Amore….” Afiya couldn’t help but whisper. When she was suddenly lifted and placed on the bed, she went weak. His show is strength and dominance was always a sure way to make her melt. Afiya released a rather needy little sigh as Mark places kisses on her neck, she ran her hands through his soft hair. Before she could urge him for more there was a knock on the door and Mark was no longer over her. Afiya sat up on her elbows, listening as he spoke to Anastasia. The young woman watched as Mark left the room, but not without winking at her first. Afiya chuckled softly at her husband’s antics. When her phone vibrated from its place on the headboard she grabbed it, the picture Mark had sent caused her to bite her lower lip.

Afiya climbed out of bed and fixed her appearance. After she was satisfied with her tidy appearance, she headed out of the room and downstairs. She could hear pounding at the front door. “Honestly, is all that pounding really necessary?” She said from the top of the stairs. Another maid, Linda, walked to the door and opened it. Afiya sauntered down the stairs. “Welcome to our home. I see that you managed to get caught in the rain.” She said with a raised brow.

Afiya eyes the soaked couple in displeasure. She didn’t want them getting water all over her floor. “...Linda, please get something for our guests to wear. Something from Mark and my’s old clothing.” She said to the maid. “Also, make sure to bring some towels for them as well.” As she reached the bottom of the stairs Afiya took note of the animals with them. She purses her lips. “Ah, so you have pets. They can have the basement to themselves. Is the dog house trained?” She asked politely.

It was at that moment that a large, majestic looking cat seemed to appear out of nowhere. The cat appeared to eye the new humans in contempt before winding around her mistress’ legs.

Mentions: Mark Sylvio Sylvio
Interactions:: Blaire sereiin sereiin Rylan, Quinn yousmelldead yousmelldead Hyun weldherwings weldherwings
Outfit:
X
apolla apolla
apolla apolla

Rylan
The rain was so much worse than he had ever anticipated. Rylan glanced at his fiance for a moment as she commented just how shitty the weather was before he moved his gaze back to the sidewalk. Thank god the neighbors house wasn't too far. Blaire announcing they they were going made Rylan grin, his body now being tugged along by his hand in Blaire's grip. He loved when she took the lead and just went for it. It was one of the many things that he loved about the blonde.

It had taken a whole two minutes before the umbrella turned out to be completely useless, the two now saturated from head to toe due to the high winds blowing the umbrella out of commission. When they finally arrived on the front step, he grinned as both Quinn and her little lover were there as well. "Oh, fancy meeting you two here." Rylan commented, eyeing his sister for a moment before turning to look at Hyun who seemed to be well broken. "Bro, you okay?" He hadn't even gotten the words out fully before the door swung open and Afiya was standing there in front of the group.

Rylan frowned slightly at Afiya's welcoming, his eyebrows coming together as she mentioned about how their pets had the basement. Yeah, okay lady. A rather large cat had made it's way in between Afiya's legs causing Mitzy to squirm in Rylan's arms. "You have a god damn bobcat?" Mitzy had managed to escape Rylan's hold, dropping to the floor with a soft whine before rolling onto her small legs. The small corgi barked in excitement before charging at the rather large cat in a horrifying attempt to play.
mood:: "is she talking about me being house trained?" || location:: foyer|| tags:: sereiin sereiin weldherwings weldherwings erzulie erzulie Sylvio Sylvio

coded by luna.

Last edited:
LEE DONG-HYUN
the teenage dream
© southside
mood: yo quinn broke me.

outfit: click me

mention: yousmelldead yousmelldead [Quinn +Rylan] + sereiin sereiin [Blaire] + erzulie erzulie [Afiya]
He saw that frown. She hated it. She absolutely hated kissing him. Oh man, he had really screwed up, didn’t he? He could feel himself getting rattled up by the anxiety building in his chest that he couldn’t even function anymore. So, when Quinn announced to him in a soft mutter that they should get going, the words went into his ears but they didn’t make it to his brain. His brain was instead on full lockdown mode, hoping that if it shut down then he wouldn’t do anything else that was stupid or embarrassing. But, you know, it was Hyun. He felt like every little thing he did on God’s green Earth was stupid and embarrassing. Especially around girls that he thought were pretty. Like Quinn.

As he felt the girl taking hold of his elbow, his brain finally began the process of restarting. His eyes darted from her face to his elbow that she held onto so dearly before looking up once more. That scared, confused complexion never leaving his face like that frown that was on hers. As they walked, he felt like a newborn foul trying to learn how to walk for the first time. Heck, Quinn had to even drag him a little bit. And while walking there was only one thing on his mind – how he had been a complete freaking idiot with that damn kiss. It replayed over and over in his head. The set up with perfect. You had rain. You had the girl and the boy. You had the blooming friendship between them that, yeah, he was going to admit, maybe he did flirt with her sometimes when he play fought with her. He liked the feeling of holding her in his arms, so sue him. And yet, he had screwed it all up because he didn’t think that a girl like Quinn in a million years would want to get with… well, an Asian.

He was jolted out of his depressing thoughts as he heard the first pounding on the door. Oh, they were here already? Had it been any other situation, he probably would’ve chuckled at Quinn’s demands for the neighbours to let her in. But he was finding it hard to connect the situation to the emotion and instead remained there like a stunned mullet. There was another voice behind him – which he didn’t even properly process either – and then the body whose voice belonged to was all the sudden next to him, pounding on the door also. Well, that gave him a freaking heart attack and a half. Where the hell did she pop out from? Feeling a little bit more focused now that Blaire had scared the crap out of him, Hyun heard Rylan ask him if he was okay. Wait – what? He looked at the male with a combination of a stunned and confused complexion. “… Huh?” was the only word he was able to muster up in his broken state with his eyes wide.

And yet again, he had another heart attack as the door opened before them. He just seemed to be on edge today. I wonder why that was… His dark eyes gazed over to see the maid who had opened the door before looking past to see Afiya walking down the stairs as she spoke. And… What the hell was she wearing? Okay, what was wrong with this neighbourhood and being so upfront about their sexuality? Hyun had been taught from an early age to… you know… not do the things that the people of this neighbourhood seemed to do so freely. Gulping slightly, Hyun automatically took his gaze off the female that was descending down the stairs, staring down at the floor. How the hell did he manage to get himself stuck with these types of people? Okay, it wasn’t a bad thing. It just made him feel so… inexperienced.

MAGGIE

Mentions:
Afiya ( erzulie erzulie ); Mark ( Sylvio Sylvio )

Interactions:
Jaxon ( sereiin sereiin )

giphy.gif

Over the course of the next week or so, the weather wasn't the only thing that fluctuated. Jax's bipolar ass (or was it her own? Hmm) seemed to be all over the place. Loving one minute, bitching the next. The fighting grew in intensity, just like the wind outside as the hurricane approached. Maggie didn't believe they'd get hit, not really, but the next thing she knew-- BOOM.

And just like that, they lost power.

"Fuck!" Maggie slammed the knife down she'd been using to cut an onion. With her free hand, she grabbed the onion and chucked it as hard as she could across the room. She heard it smack something, and of course, whatever it hit fell to the floor and shattered. Grasping the knife tighter, she closed her eyes and forced herself to calm down.

"Jax!" Calling to her fiance, she felt along the counter until she found the sink, dropping the knife inside to wash later once she could see again. "Jaxon!" Turning around, she blindly found her way through the kitchen until she met the doorway with her knee. "Fuck!"

Where was her goddamn fiance?

"That one family said we could stay at their place during the storm. You know, the rich one." She called out into the darkness, trying to find her jacket that was supposed to be hanging on the wall. Finally locating it, she tugged it on. "Are you coming? Or are you going to sit in the dark by yourself?"

stocking-outfits-tights-knee-high-stockings-cute-socks-outfit-hannah.jpg

code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
QUINN
Blaire seemed to be Quinn's guardian angel. She always popped up at the right time. The blonde whipped her head towards Blaire as she came up beside her and started pounding on the door. "You're a little wet Bee." The girl teased with a grin, pulling her own hand back from the door. If anyone was going to make sure they got inside it was Blaire. The other blonde was downright scary when she was pissed. Quinn bit down on her bottom lip, turning her gaze to Hyun for a moment before looking away. She wasn't sure how she was supposed to go about the kiss. Maybe if she pretended it didn't happen everything would be back to normal. Rylan was next to speak, her eyes rolling as he asked Hyun if he was okay. Just rub it in, Rylan. Fucking asshole.

The door to the rather huge house opened, a woman now backing away as Afiya strolled to the door frame. She looked rather unenthused, probably due to the fact that she was going to have the whole damn neighborhood in her home. Or maybe it was the fact that everyone was drenched and she didn't want her floors getting wet. Either way, it was amusing as all hell. Quinn grinned as Afiya instructed the maid to get the group some fresh clothes. "Something preferably silky!" The blonde chimed in, her thoughts already racing to how she would be able to slide along the floors in a pair of silky pajamas.

A laugh escaped the blonde's lips as Afiya mentioned that the animals would have to be in the basement. She knew that Rylan would never actually leave his beloved prickly bear and short legged dog in the basement. Almost on que, a mountain lion of a cat strolled in between Afiya's legs and Quinn could have sworn it was judging them. Quinn's gaze turned from the large cat to Mitzy who tumbled from Rylan's arm and went straight to the cat.

"Ah crap." Quickly, Quinn reached out snatching the small dog before it managed to get to the cat. She really didn't need anything or anyone dying tonight. "That cat will eat you Mitz." Quinn placed the dog back on the ground, glaring at her for a moment until Mitzy sat obediently by Quinn's foot.
mood:: that's a big cat|| location:: mansion || interactions:: weldherwings weldherwings erzulie erzulie sereiin sereiin

coded by luna.

Afiya Santos

Afiya turned her attention to the oldest male of the group, he has introduced himself as Rylan during the barbecue last week, and eyed him for a moment. Something was off about him but she couldn’t put her finger on it. For now she said nothing. “Majesty is a Maine Coon.” She stated. She then looked to the small dog in his arms. Afiya resisted the urge to sneer, she really didn’t like dogs, the breed didn’t matter. She watched as the canine dropped to the floor, it’s gaze locked on Majesty. Afiya didn’t worry though, she knew Majesty would handle the pup just fine. Her claws were kept nice and sharp with the help of a nail file. Thankfully Rylan’s sister stopped the dog in her tracks. Majesty had been ready to strike but relaxed once again when the dog stopped coming for her.

Soon the maid arrived with warm towels and clothes for Quinn and Hyun. For Quinn she received one of Afiya’s old pajama sets and for Hyun he received one of Mark’s. “Let me escort the two of you to the bathrooms. Right this way please.” Anastasia gestured to the hall downstairs. “You can pick your room as well, though if you prefer to stay upstairs that is fine as well.”

After Anastasia finished speaking Afiya spoke up once again. “If you’d like, Anastasia can show you the rooms and you can take your pick. The locked ones are obviously unavailable. My husband is currently in the kitchen with the maids. I’ve decided to have some of my traditional family dishes for dinner. I hope that you all like Italian.”

Mentions: Mark Sylvio Sylvio
Interactions:: Blaire sereiin sereiin Rylan, Quinn yousmelldead yousmelldead Hyun weldherwings weldherwings
Outfit:
X
apolla apolla
apolla apolla

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #bfaae3; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #bfaae3; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #bfaae3; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #bfaae3; background: #bfaae3; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"holy shit, is that actually a fucking cat?"
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
afiya and mark's home.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] rylan, quinn, hyun, afiya.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] yousmelldead yousmelldead weldherwings weldherwings erzulie erzulie [/div] [/div] [/div]
blaire amherst
A laugh escaped Blaire as the younger girl commented on how soaked she was while they waited to be let in. "I mean, it is a hurricane we're stuck in, Quinny," she teased back, chuckling before the door was opened by one of Afiya and Mark's servants. Bee rose a brow as the maid stepped back to reveal Afiya, who was descending the stairs before approaching the door, a giant cat soon joining her. The blonde completely missed what was being said as she stared at the feline, eyes wide. That was one giant ass cat, what the fuck. And then Mitzy threw herself at the thing, barking as she did so. Thank fucking god for Quinn, though. The girl saved the day as she snatched up the corgi and scolded her before setting her down once more. Shaking her head, Blaire smirked to herself. Tonight was going to be a whole shit show.

Bee waited as patiently as she could while Afiya and Anastasia spoke, addressing only Quinn and Hyun. But once the two were taken care of, she and Rylan were left still standing in the doorway, soaked to the bone. With a frown, the girl stepped into the foyer as they were "invited" in, though it was more like Blaire invited herself in and her fiancé followed, both eager to get out of the cold storm and into something dry and warm.

"So, uh, do we get silk pyjamas, too? Because I'm freezing as fuck," Blaire commented, shivering as she reached out and grabbed Rylan's cold hand in her own once more. The stupid umbrella they'd taken with them had been torn out of her grasp on the way there, so all she had on her now was the soaked clothes stuck to her skin. Right now, some warm silk pyjamas sounded like heaven to the girl. And maybe some hot chocolate and a strong fire to sit in front of, too. Oh... She knew of another way to warm up, too. And that involved Rylan, no clothes, and a hot fire to do it in front of. God, that was what she needed. Screw the pyjamas. Her personal warmer was standing right beside her.

But Bee couldn't suggest that right away. Nah, they needed to get themselves organized in a room before she shared her idea with her fiancé. "Also, we'd be happy to take a room upstairs." Flashing a grin, the girl glanced between Afiya and Rylan, pressing herself into the man's side in an attempt to soak up any warmth she could from his body. She could only hope that Afiya would get them something to wear and soon because, well, Blaire couldn't really wait long to warm up with Rylan.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

RYLAN
Quinn sure knew how to pick 'em. Rylan blinked as he stared at Hyun for a moment longer before shaking his head. The boy couldn't even process a simple question. Yikes. Turning his head back to Quinn who was scolding Mitzy, Rylan frowned as he looked down at the empty arm which had been carrying the small dog. What had just happened? He was too involved in wondering if there was some mental flaw with Hyun that he barely noticed Mitzy leap from his arms. Jesus, maybe he was mental now too. Rylan smirked to himself, letting a silent chuckle leave his lips. Nah, he was just fucking high.

That cat was in no way shape or form just a cat. The thing belonged in a fucking zoo, with trained handlers. Rylan turned his gaze to Blaire who was now pressed up against him. Oh crap, they needed clothes. Well, they didn't really but in his current state he needed to put something dry on so he could take his pocket of percocets out of the small baggy and dry them off. "Yeah, something silky would be pretty dope right now." Rylan chimed in after his fiance, leaning down to press a small kiss to the top of her wet hair before he stepped into the entrance of the home with her.

Blaire pressed up against him once more, causing the hedgehog in his hoodie to puff up, the needles pressing into Rylan's stomach almost immediately. "God damnit Blaire!" The brunette pulled his body from hers quickly, his hands pushing into the pocket of the hoodie only to reveal an extremely pissed off Spike. The needles were now digging into his palm as he held onto the small rodent. "Do ya'll have a cage?" Rylan turned his head, noticing a small vase next to the front door. He took two steps towards it, dropping the hedgehog into it before placing the vase under his arm. He needed to put the little guy somewhere, so this would have to do. It was the most expensive cage that Spike would ever live in. "I love Italian, but the chicken better be cooked."
mood:: okay, it's cool I didn't need clothes || location:: afiya & mark's hotel || interactions:: sereiin sereiin erzulie erzulie weldherwings weldherwings

coded by luna.

LEE DONG-HYUN
the teenage dream
© southside
mood: i friggen hate silk.

outfit: devil silk pjs

mention: yousmelldead yousmelldead [Quinn] + erzulie erzulie [Afiya]
To say that his head was completely there would be a complete and utter lie.

Things were coming and going in his brain. He could hear his neighbours discussing amongst themselves and there was something going on with the dog and cat. His mind was still racing from the kiss. Hyun glanced over at Quinn; why wasn’t she acting the way he was? How could she keep so calm, cool and collected after something like that had just happened? Was she trying to forget the kiss? Was it that bad that she had already placed it into the back of her mind and was praying that it would be lost away for forever? His eyes drifted slowly to her lips as she stood there, trying to get the dog to sit properly. They looked so plump… so soft… If only he could build up the courage and lean over and just k-

However, his train of thought was derailed as he felt fabric being placed into his hands. Hyun jumped at the touch before looking down at the items he had just received. A towel and… silk pyjamas? He tried his hardest not to frown at the clothes which his neighbour had just so kindly given to him. Instead, he gave a subtle head bow to the maid as he held the towel and pyjamas in his grasp. The last thing he wanted to wear was something silk. Urg, he hated the feeling of it on his body. Maybe it was because it reminded him of all the silk hanboks his parents used to make him and his brother wear for Chuseok and New Years while visiting relatives? What ever he core route of his problem was, it seeped into his every day life and the thought of silk… well, it made him shiver.

As Afiya explained the sleeping arrangements, Hyun also gave her a subtle head bow to thank her. I mean, he didn’t think that he was going to be sleeping here tonight but… He knew the restaurant didn’t close until 2am and even then, his parents usually hung around afterwards for a couple of drinks. He was going to be here for a while unless he wanted to go out in the horrible weather in the middle of the night. So, it looked like he was having a little sleep over. With his mind still racing, Hyun quietly made his way to the bathroom in which the older female had gestured to. Within a couple of minutes, he managed to peel the wet clothing off of his body and began to wipe himself down with the towel. Well, at least he didn’t need to have a shower considering he just got a free one being out in the rain.

Once he felt like he was dry enough, he picked up the silk clothing – urg, much to his dismay – and slid them on. An instant frown came to his face as he felt the fabric rub against his body. Yep. It was bringing back Chuseok and New Years memories. He was not a fan. He grabbed his wet clothes, shaking them slightly before folding them into a neat pile. With his clothes in one hand and the towel in the other, still drying off his hair, he exited the bathroom and into the corridor. Well… the BBQ he attended last week was eventful. He wondered what crazy mess he’d get himself into this time around.

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #8FBC8F; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #8FBC8F; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #8FBC8F; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #8FBC8F; background: #8FBC8F; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"this weather sucks, i guess?"
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
bedroom to foyer.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] maggie.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] apolla apolla [/div] [/div] [/div]
jaxon williams
Was it just Jax or did he and Maggie seem to be fighting more this past week? It was like he just couldn't stop blurting out the wrong shit and she couldn't stop reacting to every single thing he said. Though it might have been ridiculous, it did, admittedly, give Jaxon a good excuse to spoil the girl to make her forgive him when he was being an ass. And that he really did love doing. But none of it was happening tonight, with the massive storm raging outside. He knew it was only a matter of minutes before they lost power and would be forced to go over to the neighbours'. Though the man didn't exactly feel like doing so, it would be nice to have some electricity and warmth.

Just as that thought crossed his mind, the lights went out, coating the house in black. "Shit," Jax cursed to himself as he paused on his way out of the bedroom. Then he suddenly heard Maggie cursing and something shattering, causing him to raise a brow as he wondered what in the fuck she was up to down there. Whatever it was, he couldn't help finding it kind of funny. But as she called out to him several times, he released a groan and felt his way out of the room and into the hall.

"I'm right here, babe, calm down," Jaxon called from the top of the stairs, carefully descending them as his fiancé continued to speak, her words causing a smirk of amusement to cross his features. "Nah, nothing to do here by myself. Unless you'd rather stay and we could fuck in the dark." A wide grin replaced his smile as he found the bottom of the stairs and padded towards Maggie. He could see her shadow in the dark moving about frantically, which made him shake his head to himself. "Jesus, chill out, Mags. What'd you break in the kitchen anyways?" He questioned as he came up behind her, his arms sliding around her waist to tug her into a tight hug before he placed a kiss on her head.

Then Jax let her go again so they could gather their things and head over to the neighbours. He slid on his raincoat and a pair of boots, not that he thought it would do him any good considering the hurricane-strength winds and rain out there. But whatever, he could try to stay dry, right? "You good to go?"
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

Last edited:
[class=box] height: 300px; width: 600px; margin: auto; background: #f3f3f3; [/class] [class=pic1] height: 300px; width: 300px; background:URL(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCZt5w91SoLymB0JYuSSxYeArwr8w-v11Rf_MKln0jVEtX6vLG); background-size: 135%; background-position: 50% 50%; position: relative; border-top: 3px solid #8b0000; border-right: 3px solid #696969; border-bottom: 3px solid #8b0000; border-left: 3px solid #696969; [/class] [class=pic2] height: 300px; width: 300px; background:URL(https://media.giphy.com/media/l378zbOBBgOWixqpO/giphy.gif); background-size: cover; position: relative; [/class] [class=textbox] height: 305px; width: 320px; float: right; overflow: hidden; background-color: #f3f3f3; margin-top: -300px; margin-right: 165px; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; width: 300px; Color: black; float: right; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=tags] font-size: 8px; margin-top: 20px; text-align: center; [/class] [script class=pic1 on=click] slideToggle 500 pic2 [/script] [div class=box][div class=pic1][div class=pic2][/div][/div][/div] [div class=textbox][div class=text]
0b367ffcc561c8e44d82cfdaed2948c2.png
Hearing Jax, she felt her body relax considerably. It was stupid, really, to fear that he'd just up and disappear after all this time and everything they'd been through. She hid her insecurities well from most people, but Jaxon always seemed to see right through them and whatever fucking wall she put up. Despite their almost constant fighting this past week, she knew that if he left, she'd be devastated.

"Nah, nothing to do here by myself. Unless you'd rather stay and we could fuck in the dark."

His words caused her to pause in sliding her jacket on. She could hear the smirk on his face, and she knew he was totally serious. She took one step towards him, or where she thought he might be, when lightning lit up the room and thunder boomed somewhere nearby. "We'll be the only idiots riding out the storm in the dark, with no power." Grinning herself, she finished tugging her jacket on.

"You know, I'm not really sure." She answered his question about what she broke nonchalantly. "Probably the pictureframe I had on the table by the back door. I threw an onion." Still indifferent, she slipped her feet into her flip flops-- she couldn't stand soggy socks and shoes-- and sighed happily as she felt him wrap his arm around her and kiss her head.

"Ready." She turned and reached out, finding his jacket and using it to pull him closer, lifting her head to plant a kiss on his lips. "Always ready." Running a hand through his hair, she remained there for a moment before another thunderclap brought her to her senses.

Disentangling herself from him, she headed for the door and yanked it open. "God, it's really coming down out there. At least they don't live far." Casting a backwards glance into the dark, she laughed and pushed the door open, starting to run towards Afiya and Mark's.

---
Tags: Jax ( sereiin sereiin ); Afyia ( erzulie erzulie ); Mark ( Sylvio Sylvio )
[/div][/div] [div class=tags]coded by g o l d i e l o x x[/div]

Afiya Santos

Afiya seemed to just notice the older couple who, like the younger two, were soaked. The Italian woman didn’t want to give up anymore clothing but she didn’t want her floors to be ruined either. Yes, this storm needed to pass quickly. Afiya turned her attention to Anastasia. “Ana, please grab more towels and two more sets of pajamas. I think you know which sets I mean.” She said with a raised brow. They’d be getting some of the older clothes, ones that had been givens as gifts. She couldn’t remember who gave them to Mark and herself, it would have been rude to throw them away so she kept them. Afiya wouldn’t be caught dead in them. As she turned to look back at the couple, Afiya heard Rylan ask about a cage. When he looked at him he was dropping his hedgehog into one of her decorative vases. Afiya stared at home with slightly narrowed eyes. Yes something was clearly wrong with him.

“No we don’t have any cages. I’d appreciate if you take your pet out of my vase and place it back where it belongs. Not only is it too expensive to be used as some sort of makeshift cage for your pet but it’s rather rude of you to do so and not even ask permission.” Afiya crossed her arms over her chest. His manners were horrible, he had annoyed her already and he had only just stepped inside. Afiya’s face was as calm as ever though, she wasn’t one to let her emotions get the best of her or let others see them. “And we’re not having chicken. But don’t worry, I assure you that everything is seasoned and prepared correctly. The cooks are told to follow my family’s recipes down to the last detail.”

Like before Anastasia came back with a set of pajamas and some towels for the couple. “Of course. As soon as everyone has arrived, I will show you to your rooms.” She said to the pretty blonde. From what Mrs.Afiya had told her, there would be one more coupling arriving.

Mentions: Maggie apolla apolla Jaxon sereiin sereiin
Interactions:: Blaire sereiin sereiin Rylan yousmelldead yousmelldead
Outfit:
X
apolla apolla
apolla apolla

QUINN
Silk!

Quinn couldn't contain her excitement as the warm towel and silk pajamas were handed to her. She quickly wrapped herself in the warm towel, a smile coming to her lips as she eyed Hyun. He didn't seem too thrilled about the pajamas, but hey they were dry. "Thank you!" Quinn gave a warm smile to Anastasia before following her and Hyun to the bathrooms where they would be able to change. Quinn stepped in synch with Hyun, almost bouncing in excitement between the warmth of the towel and the silky clothes in her hands. Afiya also had mentioned the sleeping arrangements but Quinn already knew that she would end up in Hyun's room at one point or another.

Thanking Anastasia once more she moved to the other bathroom opposite of Hyun. Within seconds she had managed to peel the wet clothes off of her, her gaze turning to look at her naked frame in the large mirror. There was no doubt that the girl was beautiful. Long blonde hair, big brown eyes, slender frame. Her index finger pressed into her side, frowning slightly as she wished that she had a more curvy stature but she was thankful for the looks she had. Shaking her head, Quinn dried herself before slipping the silk pajamas onto her body, a grin overcoming the frown on her face.

"Ugh, heaven." The blonde breathed as she kicked her wet clothes to the side in a pile, leaving them there as she had no idea what to do with them. She snickered, already knowing that her dear Hyun probably had them in a neat folded pile that he would carry around with him.

Quinn exited the bathroom, mentioning to Anastasia quickly that her clothes were still in there before her gaze caught Hyun walking back to the corridor. The girl bolted, her feet moving as fast as they could before she leapt off the floor, her legs wrapping around the boy's waist while her arms encircled his neck. "Hyun! We're having our first sleepover!" Quinn cheered, holding on for dear life to the boy just incase he fell over.
mood:: we're having a sleepover!|| location:: mansion || interactions:: oppa weldherwings weldherwings , afiya && anastasia erzulie erzulie

coded by luna.

LEE DONG-HYUN
the teenage dream
© southside
mood: this rp is not called "lets give hyun heart attacks"

outfit: devil silk pjs

mention: yousmelldead yousmelldead [Quinn]
The boy was still lost in his own deep thoughts once more as he heard the pitter-patter of feet coming in his direction. And boy, did he remove his towel from his head just in time. Because Quinn was leaping in his direction. The first thought that ran through his head was catch her, you idiot! He was scared that she would jump on him and hurt herself if he didn’t catch her in time. So, without a second thought, Hyun threw his clothes and the towel on the floor and prepared himself for the impact. It was safe to say that this sort of behaviour was shocking to the boy – but, this was also Quinn. It was to be expected of her. Within the week of knowing the girl, Hyun had found himself being mildly confused by a lot of things she said or did. Maybe it was just him coming from a sheltered family and not knowing a lot about the outside world as he thought he did. Or maybe it was because that was just who Quinn was – and he wasn’t complaining about it either. He really liked that this was how Quinn was. Her personality was… well, unique.

He felt her legs wrap around his waist and her arms around his neck. His primal instinct told him to grab her legs to offer extra support while he held her. In the space of five seconds, he went through a wave of different emotions. The first was shocked – I mean, you would be too if someone just came jumping towards you at full speed, expecting you to catch them. The second was concern – did she hurt herself in the jump? Was he holding onto her legs too tightly? And thirdly – well, joy. Because… it seemed that she wasn’t mad about the kiss? As she cheered in his arms, he couldn’t help but allow a chuckle slip past his lips as he gazed at her in amusement, a wide grin plastered on his face. So, she wasn’t mad. Did that mean she was pretending that it didn’t happen? Did that mean that his kiss was horrible and she wanted to move on from the traumatic event? As the thoughts flooded into his mind, his eyes couldn’t help but drift back to those plump, soft lips. He could feel his own becoming very dry all the sudden, licking them lightly to moisten them.

Woah. Watch yourself there mate. Look at what you’re doing.

Hyun paused for a moment. Wait a second. His brow furrowed slightly as he was brought back to the reality of how he was holding onto Quinn so tightly and pressed up against his body. How her warmth was intoxicating (and where was this warmth radiating from?) and how soft her skin felt under his hands. Wait, why could he feel skin? His eyes darted from her lips to his hands where he could see it – her thighs. The shorts she was wearing were way too short to be jumping up and expected to be caught like she had just done. Well, here came another human glitch. The boy quickly released his hold on her, guiding her back down onto her feet once more. He could feel his heart racing in his chest and was dreading the possibility of an unwanted boner coming his way from this situation.

But crap. He needed to lighten the mood

Ya! You almost broke my neck” he playfully pouted “Is this payback for all the times I put you into a headlock?[/B]” He attempted to offer her a chuckle. That was until he gazed down at her and saw how damn cute she looked in her little pyjamas outfit. “Son of a – why does she look so pretty?” he whined to himself in Korean under his breath with a pout on his face, turning to make his way towards the kitchen where they had been told dinner was being prepared. He gazed back over his shoulder to look at Quinn once again, before shaking his head in disbelief and continuing to mutter to himself in Korea “Aishh, she’s going to give me a heart attack one of these days with her pretty face

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #8FBC8F; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #8FBC8F; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #8FBC8F; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #8FBC8F; background: #8FBC8F; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"being rich is fucking awesome."
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
afiya and mark's mansion.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] maggie, afiya, mark.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] apolla apolla erzulie erzulie Sylvio Sylvio [/div] [/div] [/div]
jaxon williams
This was why he loved her. Maggie just totally understood his sense of humour, even if it could be somewhat ridiculous at times. A bemused grin pulled at Jaxon's lips as she said they would be the only ones riding out the storm if they stayed behind. He knew he definitely wouldn't mind, but maybe they could get to that later. The storm outside was steadily growing worse and he was fairly certain if they didn't head over to the neighbours' now, it would be a lot harder to if an hour or so's time.

The feel of his fiancé's plump lips on his was easily enough to drag Jax out of his thoughts, a smile warming his mouth as he kissed her back lightly. "C'mon then," he hummed, holding her hand tightly in his as they departed from their house. It would be one hell of a walk down the block, he quickly realized. It was like the sky had suddenly decided to shit bricks on them and he was so not for it. Mags clearly had similar thoughts and her comment made the older man laugh lightly in agreement as he followed her out into the stormy, taking off in a run beside her. It might've been a hurricane out here, but somehow with her, it was fun. Which was honestly ridiculous considering their near constant fighting over the last week. But whatever, he'd think about that later.

Two minutes later the couple reached the shelter of Afiya's home, though the door was closed. Coming to a stop in front of it, Jaxon lifted his hand and gave it a few firm knocks, his other arm moving to slide around Maggie's waist to drag her into his side. "Open up, let us in!" He called out, chuckling despite himself as he waited to be let into the warmth of the rich couple's house. It was positively massive, but nothing he wasn't used to. After all, he'd grown up practically bathing in wealth thanks to his parents. "God, you know, I can't believe we didn't think of installing a generator in our house. It would've been so useful tonight," Jax commented as they waited to be let in, a frown on his face.

He was usually so good at thinking of these things, but maybe being with Maggie had made him somewhat forget about the luxuries of being rich. She never asked for more than she needed, which he found annoying sometimes considering the fact that he could literally give her the world on a silver platter, but it was whatever. He'd just have to remind himself to storm-proof their house when they returned home.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

Last edited:
[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"how dare you disrespect the hedgie?"
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
afiya and mark's home.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] rylan, afiya.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] yousmelldead yousmelldead erzulie erzulie [/div] [/div] [/div]
blaire amherst
A wide grin tugged at Blaire's lips when she felt Rylan's lips on the top of her head, though that faded instantly when he suddenly pushed her away and cursed at her. "What the fuck, Ry?" She pouted at him before realizing he was pulling out Spike, who had blown up all of his spikes. A smirk quickly replaced the girl's pout as she realized the hedgehog must have poked her fiancé. Well, served him right for sticking that thing in his hoodie pocket.

But then Rylan dropped Spike into an expensive vase, causing the blonde's jaw to drop in slight surprise. She knew her fiancé was wild, but what was up with him tonight? This was a little more than usual... As Afiya spoke, however, Bee found herself getting defensive, a frown crossing her features. "He just needed somewhere to put Spike," she argued, pressing her body back into Rylan's and taking hold of his hand. He might have been crazy, but he was her crazy and she would always have his back. Even if they did fight a lot.

As Anastasia returned with some towels and pyjamas, a relieved smile took hold of Blaire's features and she eagerly grabbed both sets before thanking the two women there and inviting herself down the hallway towards the bathrooms that Quinn and Hyun had used. Once she reached the door, she shoved it open and then dumped the stuff onto the countertop before spinning around and grabbing Rylan's free hand. "C'mon, babe," Bee giggled, wiggling her eyebrows playfully. Maybe they could use the newfound privacy (and beautiful privacy at that; this bathroom was fucking huge) to sneak in a few kisses while they stripped and changed.

Now eager, the girl pulled Rylan into the bathroom with her before shutting and locking the door behind him. Smirking to herself, she then turned back around and began to pull off her soaking wet clothes, huffing at how difficult it was to peel them off of her body. "Ryyy, can you help me?" Blaire whined, lifting her head to smile at her fiancé innocently. The only thing she'd managed to tug off was her damned shirt.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

Last edited:
QUINN
The poor boy was never going to have a dull moment when he was around Quinn. The blonde was so full of life and so full of...well surprises. His hands wrapped on her thighs were warm, causing a bubble to form in the pit of Quinn's stomach. It was the first time they had actual skin to skin contact. Her head felt dizzy from the small touch, her eyes blinking down at his own as he tilted his head to look at her. Her arms were tight around his neck, her eyes following his own as they drifted to her lips. Did he want her to kiss him again? Because this spiderman-maryjane thing going on right now was right up Quinn's alley.

Before her head dipped to his, she was being lowered to the ground by the boy. Quinn couldn't help the disappointment overcoming her, already missing the warmth from Hyun but it was to be expected. His words knocked her from her thoughts, her eyebrows raising playfully as he spoke. "You've almost broke my neck like at least a hundred times now!" Quinn exclaimed, pressing her palm into the boy's chest playfully. Her head tilted as the pout forming on his lips, a frown coming to her face. Was he okay?

The muttered words coming from his mouth wasn't exactly something the girl could make out. Hyun seemed to be speaking in Korean all the time when he was around her. She needed to pick up rosetta stone so she could try and attempt to understand what he was saying all the time. The girl blinked, her gaze landing on Hyun as he turned to look at her once more before she stomped her feet, catching up to the boy who was making his way to the dinning area. "Hyun!" She groaned, her hand grabbing onto his wrist as she stepped in line with him. "You're speaking gibberish again."
mood:: eeeep!|| location:: mansion || interactions:: oppa weldherwings weldherwings

coded by luna.

RYLAN
If Spike couldn't go in the vase, then where was Afiya expecting Rylan to put him? He sure as hell wasn't going to let the little guy roam around the house while that bobcat was around. No way. Rylan eyed Blaire who was now sticking up for the little creature still planted happily in the vase. It wasn't like they couldn't afford another vase. It was just sitting there waiting to be used.

Thankfully Blaire was quick to grab their clothes and pull him down the hallway to the bathroom, his hand in hers while his other held onto the vase. He would find a suitable place for Spike after he got out of the wet clothes. He couldn't even manage getting a word out to thank Anastasia before he was pulled into the bathroom by his feisty fiance. Fuck yes, bathroom sex. Ry quickly set the vase down on the ground, hearing the puff from Spike rummaging inside of the glass cage. The male grinned widely as Blaire began to strip herself from the wet clothes.

"Aw babe, I don't need you catching a cold." Rylan winked, his index fingers slipping under the waistband of Blaire's pants before tugging them down in one swift motion. Woo----They had Sex. Rylan pulled his legs into the flannel pajama bottoms, running his hands through his now dry hair. "I'll meet you out there okay? I have to pee." Rylan lied, knowing that he needed to now dry off the percocet's in his pants pocket. Though, he knew that Blaire was more than satisfied with her current position to fight him on it.
mood:: now i really don't need clothes || location:: afiya & mark's hotel || interactions:: sereiin sereiin erzulie erzulie

coded by luna.

Afiya Santos

So it seemed like her neighbor was adamant on doing as he pleased. Well Afiya could solve that problem easily. Before she could say anything there was another knock at the door, Linda was there to answer and let the guests in. Seeing as they were set Afiya told the maid to grab some towels and an old pair of pajamas, much like Rylan’s and Blair’s. “Welcome to my home. I was beginning to think that you wouldn’t show.” She chuckled. Seeing as they were the last couple Afiya has the door locked and the floor cleaned of water. Once Linda was done she approached her. “Please inform Rylan and Blaire that he, his partner, and their animals will be sleeping in the basement unless they’d rather sleep out in the hurricane.” She smiled.

Afiya looked to the last couple and then to Quinn and Hyun. “Dinner shouldn’t be any longer. I know that you all have to be starving. But for now, you can ask a maid to help you settle in. I’m going to go check on my husband. You’ll be escorted to the kitchen once everything is ready.” With that Afiya sauntered off towards the kitchen, though she paused for a moment. “And please respect my home, I figured that would go without saying. My husband is far kinder than I, I have no problem with dealing with disrespectful people.” With that she walked off into the kitchen.

Upon entering the kitchen Afiya was greeted by her husband and the sight of cooks preparing dinner. The kitchen smelled heavenly and reminded her so much of home. It brought a small smile to her face. “It smells wonderful here. But how does it taste?” She asked her husband. Afiya was then given a taste of one of the dishes. She sighed in pleasure. “Dealious, just like Papà would make.”

Mentions: Rylan yousmelldead yousmelldead Blaire sereiin sereiin

Interactions:: Quinn yousmelldead yousmelldead Hyun sereiin sereiin Maggie apolla apolla Jaxon sereiin sereiin >> Mark Sylvio Sylvio
Outfit:
X
apolla apolla
apolla apolla

[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"i'm v happy now."
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
afiya and mark's home.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] rylan, quinn, hyun, afiya.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] yousmelldead yousmelldead weldherwings weldherwings erzulie erzulie [/div] [/div] [/div]
blaire amherst
A pleased grin appeared on Blaire's face as Rylan easily gave into her request, stripping her wet shorts from her body. It wasn't long before they were both naked and enjoying the hanky panky together. When it was over, the smile on the girl's lips was practically permanent. Now dry, she began to pull the pyjamas that had been lent to them, a giddy laugh escaping her when she realized that she and Rylan would be matching. How cute.

Bee had just finished dressing herself and fixing her hair in the mirror when Rylan said he would meet her back out in the hallway. Nodding her head, she leaned up on her tip toes and planted a big kiss on his mouth, then flashed him a grin and left the bathroom, leaving her soaked clothes in the pile that she presumed had been started by Quinn. Back out in the hall, she noticed said girl and Hyun hanging around chatting and another maid, who was quickly approaching her. The blonde raised a brow as the older woman introduced herself as Linda before going to explain that she and Rylan would be staying in the basement.

The basement? Blaire stared at her for a moment with a disapproving look on her face, wondering why she and Ry were thrown downstairs while everyone else seemed to be getting their choice in rooms upstairs. It seemed like Linda had picked up on the fact that the girl was about to say just as much, for she quickly scurried away and disappeared into the kitchen. Well then, Blaire huffed.

Turning to Quinn and Hyun, who were beginning to head towards the dining area, Bee pushed her still damp hair behind her ear and moved to catch up with them. She shoved her way between the two and threw her arms around their necks, a grin on her face. "So, what's it like being treated like royalty? Getting silk pyjamas and an upstairs bedroom?" She questioned the younger couple, her voice all giggly despite the underlying saltiness she felt over being banished to the basement of the mansion. Surely Afiya had more than enough rooms for all of them upstairs.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back