• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Say Love | Main

Characters
Here
Other
Here
LEE DONG-HYUN
the teenage dream
© southside
mood: am i on some sort of like... K-Drama version of Punk'd?

outfit: click me

inspiration: this guy and his english skillz

MENTION: yousmelldead yousmelldead [Quinn]
How long had he been holding in his breath for? Oh man, if he wasn’t careful, he was going to pass out from it all. Hyun waited with anticipation as he wondered what Quinn thought of his combination. It was a simple little ssambap. At his restaurant, when you ordered meat, you also get little side dishes like kimchi and bean sprouts, sauces and some lettuce with rice. It was the best way to eat your meat; and it tasted like heaven. He had doubts that this one would taste good as there was a severe lack of sauces and meats on the table before them. But as he saw her face shine with delight, he couldn’t help but let out that huff of air that was caught in his chest. A wide, toothy grin formed on his face and his eyes shined as he realised that she was enjoying the food. Hearing her compliments, Hyun could feel his face starting to burn.

Oddly enough, cooking wasn’t something that he considered to be a talent. He grew up cooking with his Umma and Hyung (older brother) in the kitchen as apart of routine. And when he was a teenager, he had to make his own lunches. And finally, when his Hyung bought the restaurant, he helped out as a kitchen hand and chef. It was his Hyung that had all the talent. It was him who wanted to be a famous chef and make amazing dishes for the world to see and taste. So, as he worked along side him, Hyun learnt all the different ways of combining food and how to cook real traditional Korean meals. He had learnt from the best and he just saw it as common sense. Now. Ask him about Volleyball. That’s where his true talent, skills and heart laid. Before his Hyung died, he was in a sports university with plans and goals to joining the Olympic Man’s Volleyball team. But then… family happened. And they requested him to stop pursuing his dreams and to continue with his brother’s. I mean, he still played on recreational teams but he was only a relief player; if they needed someone and he was spare, he was on that court and in his happy space.

Hearing Quinn mentioning that he had some on him, Hyun looked at her curiously. He was about to question where exactly, looking down at his shirt and about to mentally curse himself and compare himself to a toddler for getting food on his clothes. However, he held Quinn’s hand around his once more and she was – holy crap. His heart just stopped. His eyes were wide with surprise as were his parted lips. Did that just happen? Even after she licked the juice off his finger and released his hand, his hand remained hovering there and he was left to try and pick up the pieces of his shattered mind. What the hell just happened?! Slowly, he brought his hand to his side, shell-shocked by Quinn’s actions. Was this normal behaviour? He wasn’t friends with most girls so… he wasn’t sure if this was normal girl behaviour.

Hyun jumped slightly as he heard Quinn’s voice exclaiming to him and saw her creation before his eyes. She had made him one? Blinking a couple of times to try and continue processing everything that was happening around him, he gazed at Quinn with his eyes still wide and his lips agape. Sure, he was shocked by the events which had just occurred – but he really shouldn’t have because what came next should’ve been the thing to be shocked by. But instead, it was the cherry on top of this stress and shocked ice cream. It happened so quickly. There was a bark, there was a shout, the ssambap went flying into the air, there was a hand grasping onto his shirt and then there was a body toppling onto him.

Was he in some K-Drama? Did his parents set him up on some Korean prank show or something?

Woah, woah, woah, are you okay?” he automatically responded in Korean, placing his arms around her to help her up as he gazed down at the poor female. Oh man, he must’ve been stressed; he had reverted back to his native language instead of talking to her in English. You idiot, Hyun thought to himself as he gulped and slightly shook his head as if to shake away those stupid thoughts and tried to collect some words to create an English sentence. “I mean, ugh, sorry. Are you okay? Are you hurt?

Last edited:
blaire amherst
mood: pissed, flirty.
outfit: click here.

A pleased grin appeared on Blaire's lips as Nate noticed her on his arm and returned her flirting. Boy was he smooth. Despite herself, his words had her flushing a little, though she didn't hesitate to flash him a little smile as he introduced himself. "Lovely to meet you, Nate," she cooed before overhearing the other woman in the small group speak up. The blonde turned towards her, her smile growing as she regarded the man and woman standing there. "Oh, my bad! It's wonderful to meet you both as well. I'm Blaire," she greeted with a little giggle, though she didn't bother holding out a hand to shake. Her eyes, however, lingered on Mark, just long enough to notice when Afiya slid out from under his arm.

Blaire subtly rolled her eyes to herself, about to turn her attention back to Nate when the dark haired woman spoke up again, this time to complain about the food. Slightly taken aback, Bee's plump lips parted to address her when Nate beat her to it, causing her to raise a brow and glance up at him in surprise. So the hottie knew how to cook, huh? Well she could most definitely work with that. And quite literally, too, she soon realized, as he offered for her to join him. "I'd love to," she giggled before letting her gaze flicker back to Afiya. "We'll have that food ready for you in a moment."

What a princess.

Without another glance at the couple, the blonde slid her hand down Nate's arm until their fingers were tangled, allowing her to tug him towards the back door with a playful smile on her lips. On the way through the backyard, however, her green eyes caught sight of Rylan brushing Maggie's hair behind her ear. Her smile faltered temporarily before she reminded herself she was doing this with Nate to get back at Ry for the comments he'd made. Doing her best to ignore the feelings of jealousy stirring inside her, Bee refocused on the attractive man attached to her arm, leading him through the back door and into the kitchen.

"So you know how to cook, hm?" Blaire hummed, a delighted look now on her face as she turned to glance up at Nate, her bottom lip sliding between her white teeth as she did so.

code// just-peachy

7cb83287d7a13438a3f2e8e5f8e13c9f59021c0b.jpg Mark's smiled grew and he gently grabbed at Afiya's hand gently and lead her out the backyard. He took out the car key and unlocked the car, opening the door for his wife. Mark got in the driver seat and drove away from the house. As they drove down the road and reached their first red light, Mark connected his phone to the car's blue tooth and started playing Italian lounge music, something to help Afiya remind her of home and remind him of the good times he had with her while they were still in Italy. He thought about how he asked Afiya to come with her, his tone wasn't the sweetest and he didn't sound too kind. "I'm sorry." he said turning to his wife before looking at the road. "I just been stressed with work and we haven't spent quality time since we went to marriage counseling. I didn't mean to take it out on you."

Mark sighed audibly, it was truly never like him to get emotional like this. But here he was, almost appearing vulnerable. "I fucked up and I didn't I properly apologize. So I'm sorry and I want our child to grow up in a home where it can have the love of both its parents. I love you." His voice trembled slightly before he took a deep breath.

He meant what he said, and if Afiya couldn't see that then maybe he should stop trying or try harder. But only time will tell, right now they were going out for Italian food.

Interactions: erzulie erzulie [Afiya]
Mood: anxious
Outfit: yee

[class=image] position: relative; background: url(https://imgur.com/jj1Qtp0.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; height: 200px; box-sizing: border-box; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=name] font-size: 15px; font-family: Arial; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; margin-top: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #c4b0d6; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=caption] font-family: Oswald; font-size: 14px; width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute; opacity: 0; color: #fff; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=image state=hover] transition: 0.5s; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class name=caption state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: 0.5s; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); [/class]
[div class=image][div class=caption]
i'll take two of hyun to go please.
[div class=name]quinn pierce
[/div]
tags: weldherwings weldherwings
mood: ima jump this boy
[/div]
It took a moment to process what had just happened. The blonde's fingers were clenched tightly in Hyun's now bunched shirt. Quinn remembered her making Hyun one of his own creations then there was that damn dog and well, now she was here. Head spinning, Quinn frowned slightly before tilting her head up to get a better look at a very frazzled Hyun. He was speaking, but not in English. Fuck, that was the hottest thing anyone had ever said to her and she couldn't even understand it.

His arms wrapped around her was a new found security for Quinn, her body now leaning into his own at the small touch. Quinn had seen the shocked look on his face when she had licked the juice from his finger. Was being around a woman new to him? Oh my god, was he gay? Quinn pushed the thought deep down in her brain, her dark eyes blinking a few times. No, he wasn't gay he was just inexperienced. Hearing him speaking now in English made the frown deepen on the girls lips. Quinn was positive that Hyun could just speak in Korean to her all the time and she'd be complete.

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

Quinn spoke sharply, her hands now untangling themselves from his shirt. Her palms cupped the boy's cheeks, turning his face to hers now completely. "Are you gay?" She asked once more, her bottom lip puffing out slightly after she asked the question. She needed to know, because she was 2.5 seconds away from jumping the poor boy. Was she too forward? Absofuckinglutely. But that was just dear ol' Quinnybear.
[/div]
coded by luna.

Last edited:
LEE DONG-HYUN
the teenage dream
© southside
mood: im not gay. wait, am i? no. im pretty sure im not. wait. someone tell me. am i?

inspiration: beautiful by crush

MENTION: yousmelldead yousmelldead [Quinn]
This was just like some big massive K-Drama production.

As he stood there, his lips parted and his eyes wide from being shocked, and his arms around her to ensure that she didn’t fall over and concussed herself, he felt like time had stopped. That there was only him and Quinn here. That they weren’t even at a barbeque to meet and greet all the new neighbours. In fact, they had been here for… well, he couldn’t remember how long, but the only person he had interacted with for more than a few seconds was Quinn. And his little extroverted heart was okay with that. His dark eyes gazed down at her, seeing her own eyes look into his; adorably blinking a few times. And then she asked him…

“Do you think I’m pretty?”

If Hyun wasn’t frazzled and shocked before, he definitely was now. If it was even possible, his eyes widened even more so as he was left unable to come up with a sentence in his head. Well, he could come up with a thousand sentences, but all of them were in Korean. He was struggling to combine English words in his mind feeling like he was under an intense amount of stress. That stress skyrocketed as he felt her hands leave his shirt and travel up to his cheeks, cupping them. Oh, yep. This was a romantic k-drama scene, wasn’t it? He could hear “Beautiful” by Crush playing softly in the back of his mind like it did in every romantic Korean film or television series.

However, it turned out to more of a comedy scene than a romantic one.

Because Quinn all the sudden asked if he was gay.

Hyun’s jaw dropped at the question, his mind going into maximum drive as he tried to figure out how to respond. “No?” he finally responded with his eyes in a state of panic. Was that the right answer? Did she want him to be gay or something? Was it something that she had wished for him to be so she could have a new gay best friend or something? Well, Hyun was completely confident that he wasn’t gay. I mean, he didn’t think being gay was a bad thing (don’t ask his parent’s opinion – it will end badly). But he also didn’t look at guys and think ‘wow, I’d like to be kissed and cuddled by a male one day’. He did, however, think that way when he saw certain girls that he thought that was pretty – like Quinn, for example.

Feeling like the ‘no’ wasn’t a good enough response, Hyun finally found the confidence and mental capacity to reply with a much more in-depth response. “I don’t…. I don’t think so? I uh… I uh… Yeah, I’m sure I’m not… I mean… No?he stuttered again. Confidence. Right. Where the hell was that confidence that he thought he had? “Are you?” he all the sudden asked. His eyes were going to pop out of his head one day from the number of times he found himself widening them from panic and shock within the last ten minutes. “I mean! I’m sorry! I uh – sorry, don’t answer that. You don’t have to answer that if you don’t feel comfortable about it. I mean, crap, I mean. You don’t have to answer it at all” he began to ramble in a panicked mode. All the meanwhile, completely forgetting that the female before him was still in his arms. What the hell was he doing to himself today?

[class=image] position: relative; background: url(https://imgur.com/jj1Qtp0.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; height: 200px; box-sizing: border-box; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=name] font-size: 15px; font-family: Arial; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; margin-top: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #c4b0d6; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=caption] font-family: Oswald; font-size: 14px; width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute; opacity: 0; color: #fff; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=image state=hover] transition: 0.5s; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class name=caption state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: 0.5s; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); [/class]
boy is going to learn today
[/div]
tags: weldherwings weldherwings
mood: hold my beer
[/div]
Hyun was a giant frazzled mess. He was very relatable to a piece of gum stuck in a girls long hair. Poor boy didn't know what was coming to him. Quinn frowned as she stared at the boy, hands still cupping his face. He had been taking his sweet ass time in answering any of her questions. Eyebrows pulling together, her fingers tapped lightly on his smooth cheeks as he finally responded. "No?" It was very vague....and she wasn't sure if it was because she was being too forward and freaked him out or not. "No you don't think I'm pretty or no you're not gay?" By his slacked jaw and wide eyes, Quinn wasn't exactly sure what question he said no to.

Her hands retracted from his face, coming to her side as she kept her gaze locked on the males. He seemed to be trying to register words but his mental state was crumbling as he tried to form them. The blonde watched the words stumble from his lips, stuttering as he tried to answer the question she had previously asked. Hyun was still adorable, even when stuttering like a fool. Her lips parted to respond before clamping shut at his next proclamation. "Are you?" Eyes widening slightly, an amused smile was now playing on Quinn's face. Was she gay?

Fingers now tapping lightly on her bottom lip, Quinn tilted her head to eye the boy. "I have been before." She answered honestly, not batting an eye at her answer. Hyun's eyes were going to pop right out the back of his head. Quinn was surprised they were still in the sockets at this point. "Dong-Hyun." Quinn's hands were back to their original position cupping the boys cheeks. She leaned her face in, pressing the tip of her nose to his own. "Have you ever kissed a girl before?" Her words came out slowly, her dark eyes gazing straight into Hyun's own dark orbs.
[/div]
coded by luna.

LEE DONG-HYUN
the teenage dream
© southside
mood: yo. someone call an ambulance. im having a heart attack

with: ah, the cockblockers

mention: yousmelldead yousmelldead [Quinn]
“I have been before”

Ok. Cool. She had been gay before. Wait. What the hell did that mean?! Her answer had Hyun responding with a frown and confused complexion as he tried to understand what the hell was going on and what Quinn meant. Sure, when he first arrived in America, he had some trouble understanding English. Even now there were some words that he didn’t dare to touch in fear that he wouldn’t be able to pronounce them properly and also not knowing what they meant. But Hyun knew what gay was. And he was pretty darn sure you couldn’t just be one before. Did this mean she was bisexual? She liked both girls and men?

He barely had time for his little brain to get around it all as he felt her hands upon his cheeks once again. And then she said his full first name. Not just Hyun, but Dong-Hyun. To be honest, he was surprised that she had remembered his full first name like that. Most people he met in life struggled to even say Hyun but look at Quinn go – memorising and pronouncing his name with such ease. In fact, it made his heart flutter softly in his chest. That was until she leant forward and pressed the tip of her nose against his. Okay, his heart went from fluttering to beating violently, threatening to destroy his rib cage. And then she dropped another bombshell – she asked if he had ever kissed a girl.

Well, he thought he was going to have a heart attack.

I uh… well…” Hyun started his reply in a panicked voice. Well, look at him. He was never popular in school. He was always known as that Foreign kid who struggled with English even though he began to perfect it within his final years of schooling. People just remembered what he was like when he first arrived and just assumed he was the same. So, sadly, there were never any girls who were interested in him in that sort of way. And to admit that – that he was yet to have his first girlfriend, his first kiss and that, heck, he was virgin – was… for some reason, really embarrassing. Because he was just… so… inexperienced. “I um… you see uh…

Dong-Hyun-ah.” A rather annoyed voice came from behind him.

Oh, thank God.

Hyun went to quickly turn around to where that voice called him – not before smacking his head against Quinn’s. Automatically, he placed his hand upon his forehead and rubbed it. “Aiiish!” he hissed before realising that he had hit Quinn with his damn stupid head. He gazed at Quinn, placing his other hand on her head where he assumed he had hit. “Are you okay?” he asked her, concerned. However, it should’ve been his own little soul that he should’ve been concerned about.

Dong-Hyun-ah,” the voice said again, snapping this time. Hyun turned his attention from Quinn to turn around and see his parents. Both with fire in their eyes. “We need to speak” his father said with a grumpy tone and an unimpressed demeanour. Oh no.

Hyun nodded to his father before looking back at Quinn. “I’ll be back in a moment. My parents want to talk to me.” He informed her, giving her a soft half smile before turning his heels and following the direction in which his parents motioned towards. His heart still racing in his chest as his cheeks could still the warmth of Quinn’s hands upon them.

MAGGIE

Mentions:
Nate ( Winona Winona ); Blaire ( sereiin sereiin )

Interactions:
Rylan ( yousmelldead yousmelldead )

giphy.gif

And there it was, ladies and gentlemen, the real reason Maggie hadn't been swept off of her feet before Nate. She could play coy and flirty all day long, but apparently the brunette struggled with normal conversation. Here she was, standing across from an attractive guy, talking about salmonella and her dead dog from her childhood. Jesus. Resisting the urge to roll her eyes at her own stupidity, she simply distracted herself and her mouth by taking another sip of the tea. It was good, actually, but not good enough to distract her from Rylan's presence.

Lifting her gaze to meet his again, she lowered the drink again, smirking mostly to herself. "Jesus, you don't have to be sorry. I was eight." Waving off his apology, she followed his gaze to Mitzi, who sadly couldn't find any more chicken by the grill. The little dog was adorable, for sure, and probably pretty happy with herself.

Feeling something in her hair caused her to freeze, her eyes jerking back towards Rylan, recognizing his hand as it was stretched out towards her, untangling hair from her earring. The soft touch paired with the tingly sensation stemming from her hair being gently tugged on caused her lips to part and goosebumps to rise along the exposed flesh of her arms and neck.

But before she could really process the feeling, his hand had dropped and she stood there alone. Well, not alone, because he was still there. Automatically, her eyes sought out Nate, wondering if he'd caught the act. It would seem he was quite distracted by Blaire still, causing another bolt of jealousy to course through her. Nate was hers, damn it, but she also was not his keeper.

If he wanted to flirt with the pretty blonde, that was on him. It was their game, all over again.

Returning her attention to Nate, she felt her mentality shift. "So what makes you into a tool bag like that guy? Does he always leave you to do your own thing? Or is he a gold digger going for the woman who brought in expensive wine?"

She couldn't help it. She grinned. "Nate's got quite the expensive taste, and let's just say, I'm not a bottle of Dom Perignon." Shrugging one elegant shoulder, she tilted her head to the side and slightly extended one hip. "More like Jack, on the rocks." Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Blaire dragging a willing Nate into the house, and she quirked a brow.

"What about you?" She shot back, eyeing the door where they'd disappeared with interest. "Was this a swingers barbecue and I wasn't aware, or would you say your little blondie is trying to make you jealous?"

2E64E03400000578-3316571-No_shame_needed_The_29_year_old_actress_plays_Fiona_Gallagheron_-a-43_1447404399126.jpg

code by apolla apolla

Nate
B3uA.gif

It was easy to get lost in the moment with Blaire, and let her wrap herself around him, and say sweet things. God knew that Maggie had never been the type of girl to behave like Blaire, and yet the little blonde now leading him across the yard was exactly the type of girl that he had used to date and be into. But it had never been anything serious with any of them, just play, and that's all this was. Play. And maybe Nate trying to get some kind of rise out of Maggie, although it seemed to be doing the opposite.

And then his gaze caught sight of dick for brains tucking a strand of hair behind Maggie's ear, and by golly, Nate was not happy. He wasn't the fighter type, but he was the jealous type. So he waited until Blaire had dragged him into the kitchen, trying to keep his calm and not let his frustrations boil over for fear of appearing as some kind of... oh, he didn't know. Some kind of super jealous hunk instead of the awesomely sexy, cool cat that he was. The better version of knock off Ken out there.

"Well, it'll be easier if we have help." The way that Blaire was behaving was making him uncomfortable. If Maggie wasn't standing outside, then maybe Nate wouldn't have been so scared of Blaire possibly pushing this past mere flirtatious play, but god if Maggie saw... Well, Nate would like that her snack platter. Torn up garbage.

He detangled himself from Blaire, moving back towards the door and opening it to lean out and call his fiance in. "Hey, Maggie, come help us cook something. You know I can't do it without my favorite girl." A little sweet smile graced his lips, and then he looked towards Rylan beside her, his smile quickly falling. "You can come help, too, G.I. Hoe."

apolla apolla sereiin sereiin yousmelldead yousmelldead

[class=image] position: relative; background: url(https://imgur.com/UADMZEj.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; height: 200px; box-sizing: border-box; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=name] font-size: 15px; font-family: Arial; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; margin-top: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #c98375; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=caption] font-family: Oswald; font-size: 14px; width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute; opacity: 0; color: #fff; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=image state=hover] transition: 0.5s; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class name=caption state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: 0.5s; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); [/class]
alright bubbles,
we're going to fight.
[div class=name]rylan pierce
[/div]
tags: apolla apolla Winona Winona sereiin sereiin
mood: "what did he just call me?"
[/div]
Hearing Maggie compare herself to Jack, on the rocks made Rylan's lips turn up in amusement. At least she was going to be a fun one to have in the neighborhood. He could already imagine what the parties would be like. Senor dickhead though, would have to stay home. The brunette turned his gaze towards Blaire who was now pulling Nate into their home, his eyebrows scrunching together as he watched. What the fuck was she doing? Sure, Blaire was known to throw little temper tantrums but Jesus.

Maggie's voice rang through his ears, halting his thoughts as he turned his gaze back towards her own. Swingers BBQ? Rylan couldn't help but laugh, a grin forming on his lips at the exclamation. "If this were a swingers barbecue, we'd already be naked." Rylan stated confidently, winking at the brunette beside him. As if on cue, Nate's voice was heard from the back door. Rylan turned his head towards the other male, his eyebrows raising slightly as he hollered at them.

G.I.Hoe. That was a new one. Rylan rolled his eyes, pushing off of the table that he was leaned against. He eyed Maggie once more before turning his gaze to Quinn who was standing near the food table. What was she doing? He frowned, watching as the Korean boy took off towards his parents who looked extremely pissed. "Yo blondie, we are going in to cook something apparently." Rylan informed his sister before heading towards the house, a smirk pressing his lips as he got closer to Nate. "Very clever nickname you gave me there, Senor dickhead." Rylan puffed his lips out, giving Nate an air kiss before walking through the door over to Blaire.

"Babe, you done being pissed?" The male reached out, encircling his fingers around Blaire's wrist before pulling her in until his lips met her forehead. "I'm not apologizing." He stated clearly, his pride getting the best of him once again before leaning down, pressing his lips to the girl's ear. "But if you ever try and make me jealous with dickhead over there again I will have to punish you." Rylan muttered softly in Blaire's ear, his teeth coming out to bite her earlobe lightly before he pulled his mouth away completely.
[/div]
coded by luna.

why isn't he trying to sleep with me?!
[/div]
tags: weldherwings weldherwings Winona Winona apolla apolla sereiin sereiin
mood: confused af
[/div]
He was panicking. Why was he panicking? Why wasn't he already trying to undress her? This was apparently not her day. Quinn stared at the boy intently, trying to figure out what was wrong with him. If he wasn't gay, then what was his deal? Everyone always threw themselves at her and the first time she actually wanted someone to do that...well this happens.

Before she had a chance to chime in, Hyun's parents were calling for him. He looked relieved in a way. Quinn frowned, her eyebrows pulling together as she went to speak but this time she was cut off by Hyun's forehead colliding with her own. What the fuck was happening. The blonde shrieked, her shoes digging into the grass in an attempt to keep her from toppling over from the impact. Was he so flustered that he forgot she was right there? "I'm okay." Quinn grumbled softly, her gaze traveling up towards Hyun's hand that was pressed now to her swollen forehead. Quinn's hands found their way to her forehead once Hyun had dropped his own to go back to his parents. He had told her that he'd be right back...

Rylan's voice was now heard over the ringing in her ears, the blonde turning towards his voice instinctively. They were going inside to cook? About fucking time. "Hyun! I'll be inside!" Quinn exclaimed to the boy heading to his pissed off parents, her feet now taking her to the back door into the kitchen. "Bee!" Quinn called out, finally dropping her hands from her forehead as she made her way over to Blaire and Rylan.

The young girl pushed her body in between Blaire and Rylan's, earning a scoff from her brother before pressing her face into Blaire's shoulder. "Am I ugly?!" She asked quickly, her arms encircling the blonde's waist. "Do I come off too strong?" It was as if Quinn was going through puberty once again and that frustrated the absolute shit out of the girl. Quinn was a confident girl, she always had been. But this whole situation with Hyun was throwing her through a fucking loop.

[/div]
coded by luna.

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #bfaae3; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #bfaae3; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #bfaae3; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #bfaae3; background: #bfaae3; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class="tabcontents" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tag]mood
"i just want to have sex with my g.i. hoe".
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
kitchen.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] nate, maggie, rylan, quinn.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] Winona Winona apolla apolla yousmelldead yousmelldead [/div] [/div] [/div]
blaire amherst
Even though Blaire had practically invested herself in flirting with Nate, she knew she didn't want him. She only wanted to make Rylan jealous. And, it seemed, maybe Nate was walking the same thin line with his own little bombshell, Maggie. Though Bee didn't realize it at first, she definitely did when the handsome man pulled himself away from her and called out to both Maggie and Rylan. A snort escaped her when she overheard Nate calling her fiancé G.I. Hoe, the clever nickname admittedly amusing her more than she'd let on.

Unperturbed by her sudden lack of attention, Blaire leaned her hip against the island countertop, raising a brow as both Maggie and Rylan appeared. As her fiancé approached and pulled her into him, the blonde couldn't help the small smile that appeared on her lips. This was what she wanted, even if Ry refused to apologize for how he'd treated her earlier. Whatever. She just wouldn't apologize either, then. His lips moved to her ear, causing a shiver to race down the woman's spine when his teeth grazed her sensitive skin. "Mhm," she hummed, eyes closing as she tilted her head to connect their mouths in a heated kiss.

Of course, Blaire never got what she wanted when a body suddenly wedged itself between her and Rylan. When Bee opened her eyes, she realized it was Quinn, the girl throwing her arms around her waist and whining to her about being ugly. For a moment, she simply stood there, brows raised in confusion as she caught Rylan's eye. Finally, she wrapped her arms around Quinn's body and hugged her tight. "Quinn, if you were ugly, I'd have told you by now," the older girl teased, laughing despite herself. "Now what's going on? Why are you suddenly acting like a thirteen year old?" Blaire questioned, her arms still around the girl as she wondered what the fuck was happening to cause Quinn to act like this. Was it that kid she'd noticed earlier? Bee couldn't be sure; she'd been too wrapped up in her own drama to notice.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

LEE DONG-HYUN
the teenage dream
© southside
mood: ok. is there an orgy about to happen behind these doors? should i be worried?

mention: yousmelldead yousmelldead [Quinn + Rylan], sereiin sereiin [Blaire], Winona Winona [Nate] + apolla apolla [Maggie] - everyone in the kitchen yo.
This whole neighbourhood is absolutely crazy.

Hyun stood with his parents. His Appa grunted under his breath with his arms crossed while his Umma flared her nostrils as she gazed around before continuing to voice her opinion on the place. Hyun didn’t think the place was crazy. If anything, it felt… well, real. At first, he thought it was going to be a place where he wouldn’t be able to find anyone his age and it would just be filled with a lot of happy couples with happy relationships and happy lives. But seeing the arguments and meeting Quinn, it gave him a sense of hope that there was just something real about this place. That their dirty laundry was on display for others to see rather than hidden underneath the bed like his parents did on a regular basis. Heck, Hyun believed that one of the main reasons his brother committed suicide was because he didn’t feel like he could show other people his dirty laundry. There was a stigma attached to mental health in Korean culture and Hyun knew that if his brother just opened up to someone – like him – then there could’ve been a slight possibility that he’d still be alive today.

We’re going to head home,” his Umma informed him to which Hyun slowly nodded in agreeance. Wait, did this mean he had to go too? The boy began to nervously play with the straps of his backpack with a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach. He didn’t even get a chance to properly introduce himself to anyone else here. Nor did he… get a chance to ask for Quinn’s number “But you should stay and promote the restaurant. I don’t think my heart can handle any more craziness today. One couple have already left so we won’t be the first to leave at least.” Hyun’s eyes widened in surprise as he heard his Umma’s sentence. She wasn’t joking, was she? Well, she didn’t look like she was. She was being completely serious. Hyun quickly nodded his head again to which his Umma gave another heavy sigh. “Don’t forget that you’re in charge of the kitchen tonight. Your Appa and I have a dinner date with the Kim’s.

Hyun was quick to nod before bowing towards his parents. “I won’t forget. I’ll make sure to get there early and to ensure that everything is packed away and clean for tomorrow night’s trades.” He responded. Sometimes he wished that he could just talk to his parents without the polite honorifics. He saw the way American teenagers interacted with their parents – so why couldn’t he? Well, that was Korean culture for you, I suppose. Both of his parents gave him a small nod of the head before turning their heels and making their way to the exit. And then that was it. He was alone. He had some freedom to… make some friends. Okay, this was strange. It had been a while since he had this free opportunity to do so. In high school, he was always busy with studying and volleyball training. And then in his first year of University, he spent all his spare time training or at the gym to ensure he was fit enough for training. He was an extrovert that was struggling to get back into the extroverted game of meeting new people. And oh boy, how much he craved for that.

His dark eyes gazed over towards the kitchen door which he had seen Quinn venture towards. Oh man… He had been such an idiot around her. Why was he glitching so much around her? And to accidently bump their heads together? So damn stupid! Sucking in a deep breath of air through his teeth, Hyun grasped onto the straps of his bag and made his way towards that said door with curiosity rattling his brain. Who knew what chaos was behind those doors. As he approached it, he took hold of the handle before slowly opening it and slinking into the kitchen with extreme caution, looking at his surroundings to see the other people gathering inside.

Last edited:

MAGGIE

Mentions:
Hyun ( weldherwings weldherwings )

Interactions:
Rylan & Quinn ( yousmelldead yousmelldead ); Nate ( Winona Winona ); Blaire ( sereiin sereiin );

giphy.gif

"If this were a swingers barbecue, we'd already be naked."

His confident wink caused a grin to spread on Maggie's face again, a blush just this side of slight appearing on her cheeks as well. "You're gonna scare away half the neighborhood with that. Naked barbecues. Although..." She trailed off, appearing to be thinking, planning on coming back with something just as coy or playful. Before she got the chance, though, Nate's voice could be heard traveling across the backyard and she automatically turned towards it.

"You know I can't do it without my favorite girl."

"What?" Moreso out of confusion than not hearing him, Maggie glanced over at Rylan when she heard him call out to blondie. Quickly figuring out he meant the girl across the way, she returned her attention to Nate. Did this mean he was done being a dick? He'd better be, she mused, as she started to follow Rylan inside.

Almost as soon as they'd crossed the threshold, Rylan swept Blaire up in his arms and they set to making out. Maggie watched them for about a second before her eyes sought out her own fiance. Too proud to pretend as though nothing had happened, she just sent him a look that meant he'd be in for it later. If he didn't put her in some sort of a better mood first.

The blonde girl interrupted Blaire and Rylan getting hot and heavy right there in the kitchen, her words causing Maggie to frown. It was obvious the girl was beautiful, but she was worried about coming on too strong? "If a guy can't handle your confidence, he's not worth your time." Maggie offered, unable to keep her advice to herself. "But then again, you have to look at the guy, too. Does his confidence level match yours?" Shrugging one shoulder, she set her tea down on a nearby table.

Hyun appeared then, slinking into the kitchen almost as though he were unsure it might explode. Shooting him a soft smile, Maggie clasped her hands together, looking at the two homeowners. "What is it we're supposed to be cooking?" Her gaze slid to Nate again afterwards. "Something delicious, I hope."

2E64E03400000578-3316571-No_shame_needed_The_29_year_old_actress_plays_Fiona_Gallagheron_-a-43_1447404399126.jpg

code by apolla apolla

[class=image] position: relative; background: url(https://imgur.com/UADMZEj.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; height: 200px; box-sizing: border-box; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=name] font-size: 15px; font-family: Arial; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; margin-top: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #c98375; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=caption] font-family: Oswald; font-size: 14px; width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute; opacity: 0; color: #fff; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=image state=hover] transition: 0.5s; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class name=caption state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: 0.5s; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); [/class]
bro, just give her the d.
[div class=name]rylan pierce
[/div]
tags: apolla apolla Winona Winona sereiin sereiin weldherwings weldherwings
mood: aggravated, hungry, blue balls is real
[/div]
Rylan's lips moved firmly against Blaire's, his fingertips now digging into her hips as she pressed back into him. Yes, they were going to have kitchen sex. Fuck yes. His body was being forcefully shoved back, his mouth leaving Blaire's and fingertips now reaching for his fiance's body. "What the fuck Quinn." The brunette groaned, his hands now pressed against his face as he tried to shake off the massive er you know from his lower region.

The brunette eyed his sister now clinging for dear life to Blaire, his arms crossing over his chest as he leaned against the counter. What had gotten into her? Sure, he loved the fact that Quinn looked up to Blaire and that Blaire was totally okay with Quinn living with them. But it was a no-no to come in between him getting laid. His eyes moved from his sister to Maggie who was now giving words of advice, a smile playing on his lips as the two interacted. Well, at least Quinn would have another supporter in town.

"Why are you being so stupid?" Rylan spoke now at his sister, his eyebrows furrowing as he tried to understand what was happening. Why were girls so fucking complicated? Quinn was younger, so it was more than likely because she was still naive. He was so thankful that he was a he, because well...fuck that.

The kitchen door opened slowly causing Rylan to turn his gaze to Hyun who was now sliding in silently. Oh, so that was the reason why Quinn was acting like an idiot. The poor guy looked as if he was walking into a room that could explode at any moment, eyes wide and everything. Jesus christ. Rylan pushed off of the counter and headed straight for Hyun, his arm now wrapped around one of the boy's shoulders as he ushered him into the kitchen. "Listen bro, just give her the d. Okay?" Rylan spoke casually to Hyun, his arm not leaving the boy's shoulder as he grinned wildly, his eyes now moving to the rest of the group.
[/div]
coded by luna.

i was adopted and i don't know who rylan is
[/div]
tags: weldherwings weldherwings Winona Winona apolla apolla sereiin sereiin
mood: i'm going to kill my dumbass brother
[/div]
Blaire was a godsend. Quinn pressed her face further into Blaire's neck as she groaned. Why was she so stupid? The voice above her made Quinn snap out of the ridiculous thoughts, her dark eyes now moving up towards Blaire. "You would?" She mumbled, a small smile coming to her face before faltering by Blaire's next statement. That was a good question: Why was she acting like a thirteen year old? The blonde rested the side of her head against Blaire's shoulder as she contemplated the answer to that question. There was no need to be acting like a child and frankly it was out of character for the girl. This was just not her day apparently.

Another voice had chimed in making her roll her eyes. Fucking Rylan with his two cents. "Calm your dick, dude." She growled at her brother, head snapping back to Blaire before turning towards Maggie who was now adding her own advice. Quinn let a smile play on her lips as she listened to what Maggie had to say. The brunette was completely right. Maybe she was just too confident and Hyun was lacking in that department? Yup, that's what she was going for.

The door to the kitchen slid open, a very alert Hyun slipping through it. He's a ninja. That was the only explanation. A very scared ninja. Quinn pulled her body from Blaire's at his sight, her head tilting curiously. He did come back, just like he promised. Though, before she had managed to get a word out Rylan had already stumbled over to the boy. Listen bro, just give her the d. The color drained from Quinn's face as she stared wide eyed at Rylan and Hyun. She was going to kill him.

"Rylan Jacob Pierce!" Quinn shouted, the color in her face reappearing into a blush as she eyed Hyun. This was not happening.
[/div]
coded by luna.

Last edited:
LEE DONG-HYUN
the teenage dream
© southside
mood: i thought i could put chemistry class in the past. thanks for the pop quiz, rylan.

mention: yousmelldead yousmelldead [Quinn + Rylan]
Hyun was slowly closing the door as he heard the sounds of feet making their way over to him. He had hoped that it would be Quinn that was making her way over to him. So, as he turned to look who it was, you couldn’t blame him for feeling a bit flattened by the sight of Rylan coming over to him. He had only met the dude when he walked in and even then, it wasn’t very much a huge introduction. It was just a ‘hey, I have a sister. Go check her out’ sort of thing. Which Hyun did. Which he probably should thank the older male for. Feeling that arm around his shoulder, he could see where Quinn got her assertiveness from. That upfront this is happening attitude without any second thought. The poor boy gulped slightly, turning to look at Rylan with a small smile. Was there a polite way to say he was uncomfortable with a total stranger acting so chummy with him. Well, probably not when the stranger is the homeowner of the house you were at. Also, Rylan was older. He had to show respect to him regardless of how uncomfortable he felt. You know; Korean culture.

Hearing Rylan’s suggestion, Hyun gazed at him with a curious complexion. Give her the d? The… the what? The D. The D. The D. What the heck could that mean? The poor boy frowned, trying to figure out what the heck Rylan meant by it. What could the D stand for? His brain continued to tick until it finally landed on something. High school chemistry class. “You… you want me to give her some… water?” he asked the male, completely confused. Of course. Of course, this dumb ass boy thought that the D meant the chemistry symbol for deuterium. For those playing at home who dropped out of high school, deuterium is a very useful Isotope of Hydrogen. Basically, it’s water. Just with heavier density. Which meant if you drink it, it could change the density of the fluid in your inner ear. But… why would Rylan want him to give his sister something that could cause her bodily harm if enough was consumed?

He was about to question the man when he heard a female shout – well, Quinn shouting at her brother to be exact. The yell caused him to jump and snap his attention from Rylan to Quinn, his eyes wide from shock. Oh damn. He almost had a heart attack. That was completely unexpected. However, as his eyes connected with Quinn’s, he felt like he was going to have a heart attack for another completely different reason. A small, shy smile formed on his face and he brought a hand up to slowly wave at Quinn bashfully. Well, considering the last thing time they spoke she had been questioning his sexuality and if he had ever kissed anyone, and then bumped heads – he had to admit, this was going probably better than any other girl he had spoken to before. Gold star for Hyun.

tumblr_pkobi1aHkA1sm0w33o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_prpo5xeI7T1qdzx0go1_1280.jpg

Afiya Santos

Afiya had regretted her decision immediately after agreeing with her husband. She blamed her acceptance of his idea on her parents, as she had just gotten off of video chat with them. She missed them dearly and her affection and love had clearly clouded her judgement. She could always blame it on Mark himself as well. So far things were going well for them, the Italian restaurant he had taken her to last week had been delicious. And it seemed like he was actually putting effort into their relationship, which pleased her. But back to the matter at hand. A horrible storm had came out of nowhere and the whole neighborhood was without power, well except for them. Afiya priced herself on being prepared for the unexpected, there was a generator set up for situations like these. It was also a good thing that she had one of the maids stock up on food prior to the storm. The only thing left to do was prepare for their...guests.

Afiya really hoped that the storm didn’t last long. The thought of a bunch of strangers in her house made her uncomfortable. She would definitely go over rules with them and whoever didn’t like it could stay outside, no matter what her husband said. Afiya caught the attention of one of the maids as she walked by. The young woman crossed her arms over her chest. “Anastasia, I need you and the others to keep a close eye on the guests. I regret agreeing to this whole thing but it’s too late to turn back now. See that you and the others make sure that nothing of ours go missing and that the house isn’t destroyed.” With that she turned and left in the direction of the master bedroom. Upon seeing her husband Afiya walked over.

“Honestly Mark, are you sure that this is a good idea? We have no idea what type of people they are.” Afiya sat on the bed and crossed one leg over the other. “This whole thing was supposed to be about us , no?” If anyone asked Afiya would definitely say that she wasn’t pouting, she wasn’t a child after all. Afiya let her hair down from the pun she had put it in. She ran a hand through the slightly wavy locs. Today was one of the days where she had dressed comfortably, with he hair free, soft flower dress, and bare feet, she was looking rather soft.

Mentions:
Interactions:: Mark Sylvio Sylvio
Outfit:
X
apolla apolla
apolla apolla

LEE DONG-HYUN
the teenage dream
© southside
mood: freezing my mother friggen ass off.

mention: yousmelldead yousmelldead [Quinn]
The rain came out of no where as Hyun sat on the bus, watching it hit against the glass. Great. He was going to have to walk in this from the bus stop. Fantastic. The boy had just finished up at Volleyball practice and was on his way back home. Thankfully, his parents were on the working shift today, so he knew he could take a well earnt long hot shower instead of having all that anxiety building up that his Appa was standing at the door counting down the minutes he had left. Finally, the bus came to his stop. With a heavy sigh, he placed his backpack over his shoulders, took a final gulp as he gazed at the horrible weather outside and exited the bus. Had he known it was going to be this bad, it would’ve called an Uber instead of taking the bus. But oh no, Hyun thought it would be cheaper and nice to take the bus because he didn’t think the rain would be this bad nor would it rain for this long.

He could feel the rain his against his skin like tiny ice daggers. Dammit, why didn’t he bring a change of clothes with him to volleyball? Upon his body was his Volleyball gear; a singlet, gym shorts and his running shoes. He was just one for smart ideas today apparently. With his head down, feeling his locks becoming saturated, he ran with caution towards his house. He finally arrived five minutes later, completely soaked and ready to just hop in for a shower and curl up in bed. He could already feel his muscles aching from all the running around he did today from practice. Hyun reached for the door handle – but something was off. It wasn’t opening. His eyes widened slightly. He had told his parents to keep the door open because they only had the one key still for the house.

Okay, maybe they left the back door open?

Hyun jumped over the locked side gate before making his way around to the back door. A jiggle of the sliding door handle indicated that it too was locked. What the hell! A frown formed on his face as he shivered in the cold, taking hold of his phone and calling the restaurant to talk to his parents. His Umma was the first to answer. “Umma, did you leave a door open so I could get in after practice?” the boy asked, leaning against the back door so the cold air and rain wouldn’t hit him.

Oh… Oh no. We thought it was better for you to pick up the key from us” she stated.

What the f- Hyun scrunched up his face before kicking the air in front of him. Why the hell didn’t they tell him that?! He could’ve taken the bus there instead and not be saturated! They did him dirty today, that was for sure. But instead of getting angry at her, he simply muttered an okay and that he’d be there soon. He let out a long, heavy sigh before hanging up. Right… so… back on the bus. Because he was sure as hell sure that he didn’t have the right amount of money left on his spending card to order an Uber. He hopped back over the fence and began his long journey back to the bus stop – this time, only gradually walking. He was already saturated. What was the point?

In the back of his mind, he did think about potentially going over to Quinn’s place and asking her for a lift. But he didn’t want to be a burden. She had already given him various lifts to and from work (while giving him a heart attack in the process as it was the first time he had been on a bike) and he didn’t want to ask her to drive him in this weather. He’d probably shit his pants. As his mind drifted to Quinn, he could feel a warmth radiate from his chest. Well, that was good cause he was struggling to feel any warmth from this icy rain hitting his body and making everything stick to him. Over the last week, the pair of them had exchanged numbers (because she mentioned she wanted to come to his restaurant and so he gave her his number so she wouldn’t get lost) and had been… well, texting non-stop to be completely honest. Every time he heard his phone chime, a wide smile automatically formed on his face because he knew it would only be her texting him. No one else ever did. His parents would often catch him just daydreaming while staring at these text messages at work and yell at him to get back to work. He wasn’t sure why but… there was just something so different about Quinn. But at the same time, something so familiar too.

Last edited:
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hyun made everything so much easier. Quinn noticed how she hadn't been so anxious as the week went on. He was so supportive and funny. He'd be there in the drop of a dime if she needed him. Which was, well often. Not only did he do anything for her but he also didn't even try to make a move. Not even a kiss. Sure, was that odd? Absofuckinglutely. But that was the difference between Hyun and other guys. He didn't want her for her sex he wanted her for well...her and that was oh so terrifying to the blonde.
The rain was coming down harder now than it had an hour ago. Rylan had said something earlier about a hurricane and how if anything were to happen they would be going to Afiya and Mark's down the road. Quinn was a-okay with that. They lived in a fucking mansion. It had been a few hours since she had spoken to Hyun, he had volleyball practice and she was sure he'd more than likely either go straight to the restaurant or to his home. Quinn pushed her body up from her bed, her feet now padding over to the window. She peered through, squinting to see if Hyun's lights were on anywhere in the house. "Nope." She mumbled to herself, turning from the window to move towards her bed when the light in her room shut off quickly. Well, fuck.
"Ry! Bee!" Quinn shouted in the dark, fingertips now reaching around until she made it out of her bedroom. Why was it so dark? Quinn groaned when there was no response other than Mitzy who was goin ballistic at the top of the stairs. "I'm heading to the neighbors!" The blonde shouted once more before pulling her cell phone from her pocket, switching it on so she could send a quick text to Hyun.
To: H "R u alright? Powers out. Plz be careful. " From: Q
The girl quickly made her way down the stairs thankfully with the light of her cellphone, frowning as the text wasn't sending. Of course the power lines were down, why would a damn text go through? At the thought, Quinn's stomach sank with worry. Brushing the feeling off, Quinn opened the front door and stepped outside her gaze now to the pelting rain.
"Jesus christ." Without another though, the blonde stepped out into the pouring rain her frame instantly soaked. Well, Afiya and Mark were rich she could change into some nice ass silk pj's. About four minutes into her walk, Quinn noticed a shadow coming towards her. "Listen, I'm not afraid to kick your mother fucking---Hyun?!" Quinn's 'tough-girl' voice turning into an excited squeal as she got a better look at Hyun's eyes peeking through the hair fallen in his face. Yup, that was definitely him. She could spot his eyes in a group of a hundred people.
The girl didn't hesitate, her feet moving as fast as they could until she was planted right in front of the boy whom she already held so dear to her heart. "What are you doing out here?" Quinn frowned, taking in the fact that he looked like he was freezing and had been out in the rain for a little too long. "We are all going to the rich neighbors, they have a generator. Go figure right?" Quinn's lips lifted in a small smile as she lifted her hands, cupping the boy's cheeks in her palms. His face was cold, lips partially blue or maybe that was just the way they looked from the rain. Ah, fuck she couldn't even see really so who was she kidding.
This was a good as a time as any. Quinn was quick, her face moving closer before she pressed her lips against his cold wet ones for just a moment. Was it corny? Absolutely. It was raining for christ sakes. Talk about cliché but it was everything to the blonde.
mood:: worried || location:: bedroom to the street|| tags:: weldherwings weldherwings sereiin sereiin erzulie erzulie Sylvio Sylvio || outfit:: here
QUINN
coded by luna.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Love was a finicky bitch.
The past week seemed to be all over the place in their home. Quinn was off doing god knows what with that Korean boy down the road. She was a smitten as a kitten. Literally. Then there was Blaire, who was her normal self which was actually like seven different people in one tiny sexy body. Blaire never had to worry about Rylan ever cheating on her. She had more personalities than any man ever needed to keep him occupied.

The storm had gotten conveniently worse over the past few hours. It went from zero to one hundred it felt like. Rylan groaned as he sat on the toilet seat, his fingers pressing his credit card over the mound of powder neatly placed on the bathroom sink countertop. The odds of them losing power was pretty fucking high and well, Rylan was not about to deal with that with a clear mind. No fucking way. Once the powder was formed in the perfect line, Rylan was quick to take the rolled up twenty dollar bill to his left nostril sucking in the powder sharply. "Agh, fuck." He groaned, tilting his head back as he let it slide down his nasal cavity. Did he have a problem? Absolutely. There wasn't a day where he didn't do some type of drug. Though, was it hurting anybody? No.
The brunette sighed as he pressed the back of his head against the bathroom wall, his eyes fluttering shut as he let the feeling of the coke slowly take over his system. A shout from Quinn brought him back to reality, his eyes popping open to a now very dark bathroom. Well, crap that means they were going to the neighbors. Rylan sighed as he stood up from the toilet seat, pushing the rolled up bill and credit card in the pocket of his athletic pants before opening the door to the dark home. "Blaire." He called out, his eyes blinking in an attempt to adjust to the darkness.
The brunette grunted as he managed to ram into a side table, his anger getting to him as he pushed whatever was in his way now to the ground. "Fucking piece of shit." There was not enough drugs in his system to get him through this maze of a house right now. The brunette felt his way down the hallway, his fingertips pressing to the wall before they were gripping a doorframe. "Blaire, grab Spike please. He doesn't do well alone in the dark." Rylan made his way into their bedroom tossing whatever shirt he could find over his head before making his way slowly down the stairwell to their home. Mitzy was now at his feet, pressing her fur into his pants.
mood:: high as a kite || location:: bathroom to downstairs|| tags:: sereiin sereiin
Rylan
coded by luna.

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #bfaae3; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #bfaae3; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #bfaae3; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #bfaae3; background: #bfaae3; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class="tabcontents" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tag]mood
"that fucking hedgehog, i stg."
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
downstairs.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] quinn, rylan.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] yousmelldead yousmelldead [/div] [/div] [/div]
blaire amherst
The past seven days were nothing short of normal for them. Except for the fact that Quinn was always texting and seeing that damn boy she met at the barbecue a week prior. Blaire admittedly completely supported the two. They were cute and besides, she hadn't seen Rylan's baby sister this happy in ages. So why not encourage the kid to pursue that? Just like wine made her happy, so she pursed that. Often.

Bee couldn't believe how hard the rain was coming down now, the sound of it so loud it was difficult to hear anything else. She knew there was some sort of hurricane warning, but she prayed they wouldn't be forced to go to Afiya and Mark's. After the barbecue, Blaire wasn't exactly fond of that woman. As luck would have it, though, the lights suddenly went out, leaving the blonde stuck in the middle of the kitchen with a knife in one hand and a thing of watermelon on the countertop that she'd been cutting up. "Well shit," she muttered to herself, just as Quinn yelled out that she was going to the neighbours'. Bee called out an 'okay' before Rylan's voice followed suit, her name echoing through the now silent house before he crashed into something and cursed.

Blaire smirked to herself in amusement, ever so carefully moving to set the knife down on the countertop. But of course not even that was easy for her and a second later, the kitchen tool slipped from her hands and fell to the floor with a clatter. "Fuck, now I have to avoid stepping on that," Bee whined to herself just as Rylan told her to get Spike. Huffing, the blonde somehow managed to grab the knife and stick it in the sink without killing herself in the process, then picked her way through the house towards where the fucking hedgehog was.

"Ry, I can't see where I'm going," Blaire complained, letting out a yelp when she ran face first into one of the walls leading out of the kitchen. "Fucking ow." With her hands out, she felt along the wall until she reached the stairwell, just as Rylan himself stepped off of the bottom step with Mitzy. Bee's hands found his body a second later and she immediately latched onto him, her arms going around his waist. "Can you come get him with me?" She whispered, a sheepish look on her face despite the darkness.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

B4831C44-0936-4A49-91D5-253ACD67DD23.jpegThe storm didn’t bother Mark at all. He found comfort in the rain and thunder. Though it was a pain that he had to turn on the generator, which was the main reason why he started slacking off in the bedroom before getting ready for their guests to come. He was in nothing but boxers and sweatpants, scrolling through insta like he usually did whenever he was alone. It felt nice to spend quality time with his wife again. It felt really nice and it took him to the days when they were together in Italy. Though the nostalgia was short lived once he encouraged her to invite guests over to their place. She didn’t seem happy but it he hoped she would come around and go along with him. He saw Afiya walk into the bedroom and he was immediately distracted by the dress she was wearing. She looked really cute in it. He heard her plight and spoke once she sat on the bed. “They’ll probably be here til the storm passes. It won’t take long. Besides they’re our neighbors and I think this’d be a good chance for us to make a good first impression. I don’t want anyone thinking ill of us because we’re the only ones on the block with power. They’ll probably think we’re better than them... well we are in terms of looks.” He joked. “But we’ll probably be running into these people at some point, so it’s best to see how these people are and see who we should avoid.”

He saw Afiya running her hand through her hair. She was so beautiful, everything about her made his heart melt and he couldn’t help but and sit up and hug her from behind. His body was warm and he held her gently. “After tonight I promise it’ll just be you and me.” he said softly in Afiya’s ear.

Mood: Enamored
Mentions: erzulie erzulie [Afiya]
Outfit:
C69FC0FF-8E07-48E1-9647-CBB9C9D9A27B.jpeg

tumblr_pkobi1aHkA1sm0w33o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_prpo5xeI7T1qdzx0go1_1280.jpg

Afiya Santos

Afiya sighed softly as Mark spoke to her. What he said made plenty of sense, but she still didn’t like it. Afiya was never one to care about what others thought of her but then again she wouldn’t want to be alienated from the rest of the neighbors, maybe one day they would be useful to them. Afiya was pulled from her thoughts by strong arms around her and a warm body pressed against her back. She couldn’t help but lean into his embrace. She adored moments like these and hoped that it would be a common occurrence. Yes, this was one of the reasons why she’d fought for him and their marriage. He could be so sweet and charming when he wanted to be. Afiya could feel a light shiver travel down her spine at his breathe against her ear. She blamed her sensitivity on her condition, luckily for them she was already pregnant. “You’re right I suppose. They could be useful to use in the future. And it would be hard to avoid them entirely. I’ll just have the maids make sure that they lock all the important rooms. I wouldn’t want any of our things to go missing.”

Afiya turned in Mark’s arms and wrapped her arms around his neck, all but molding their bodies together in an attempt to feel more of his warmth. “Hopefully this storm passes soon. I don’t think that I can deny myself when it comes to you Bello. Another minute of not being surrounded by you is maddening. Voglio sentirti sulla mia pelle….” In the comfort of their home and away from prying eyes Afiya allowed herself to behave freely. She was getting much better at expressing herself, or at least she thought so.

“Alas, it’s seems like I’ll have to suffer a bit more. Our guests should be arriving soon and I don’t want them to believe that we’re bad hosts.” Afiya‘s smile was a flirtatious one, obviously she couldn’t help but tease her husband a little. It was rather fun. The young woman adjusted her silk sleepwear. One side of the robe had slipped from her delicate shoulder.

Mentions:
Interactions:: Mark Sylvio Sylvio
Outfit:
X
apolla apolla
apolla apolla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back