• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰 ⟶ 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩

cloudyskies

monster energy-fueled
hello! i’m searching for a few long-term partners to write with in my freetime. thanks for stopping by!

please PM instead of leaving a reply below if you’re interested, thank you!

⟶ about me

»i go by cloud / he/him pronouns
»i’ve been roleplaying for 5+ years now, multi-para, third person past tense.
»200-500 words per post
»i’m usually able to post frequently, but i can only guarantee once a week. this is unlikely, though, i often post multiple times daily, and i’m more active on weekends.
»i enjoy romance, but i also like to branch out into other platonic relationships between characters. romance should be a slow-burn, long-term development.
»i only write male characters, and i’m open to mxm, mxf, and mxnb pairings.
»i like to chat ooc! site is better for me for roleplay, but i don’t mind moving to discord for ooc.
»i won’t chase you down if you ghost—and i won’t deny that i’m guilty of ghosting myself—but i’d prefer if my partner were upfront with me if something isn’t working out.

⟶ searching for

»16+
»weekly or daily replies
»don’t feel pressured to write more than you need. i don’t mind shorter posts as long as they’re longer than a paragraph.
»share ideas with me and contribute to the plot!

⟶ genres
cravings/favorites marked with an asterisk *

modern / realistic / apocalyptic* / survival / horror* / mystery / sci-fi / cyberpunk / modern fantasy

⟶ word bank

post-apocalypse* / zombies* / wasteland / space travel / neon metropolis / dystopia / robots / aliens / monsters / undead / small town / ghost town / detectives / runaways / partners in crime / road trip / unlikely duo / murder mystery / highschool / college / superpowers / island / sea monsters / magic / ghosts / angst

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back