• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Satan's Rogues {INTEREST CHECK/OPEN}

anymore open spots? and if there is i will definitely be needed a code for a character sheet. cause i haven't done those in literal years so i don't know where my usual CS is that i use for most rp's.

anymore open spots? and if there is i will definitely be needed a code for a character sheet. cause i haven't done those in literal years so i don't know where my usual CS is that i use for most rp's.
There are! I'm going to put up the deadlines later.
I'll have to go grab a cs code for you after I wake up because it is my bed time right now!

Also to everyone else, sorry for the wait! My laptop cord broke so I have to wait for a new one. I have a hard time typing on my phone, but I will get to it and post a deadline in the CSs and create a OOC for those with any questions tonight.

sorry if any of this sounds funny, writing this on sleep meds

There is room! This isn't first come first serve, so I'll be choosing whoever looks like they fit best for the story.
Oh great that's a relief. So do I just make a character and hope to get in lol?

i'll be able to start working on my CS soon. been afk due to work issues but it's resolved now. so i can spend more time writing.
Sounds good! ♡ I'm still having computer trouble on my end so no issue with taking your time. ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back