• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom sapphire's fnaf sl roleplay search

withinasapphire

Hey! Out of a sudden spark of interest, I was looking to try and do a Sister's Location rp with a partner. I was thinking of going with canon characters, with my muse particularly going to Bonbon and perhaps Ballora, but I am not against working with oc characters either. The general plot I had in mind goes about like any fnaf game, with the night guard showing up at Circus Baby's Pizza World. This can, of course, be fleshed out more and things can be added to it.

If you have any sort of interest, just keep in mind that I can't reply like every single day. Life gets in the way sometimes. Also, if you were to lose interest, please give me a heads up before dropping anything.

That's kind of it. If you'd like to plot and all that, feel free to pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back