• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sapphic Tension (F/F)

Recko

Hey y'all!

My name is Recko (she/her pronouns). I'm in my early 20s, and my main hobbies are writing, reading, drawing, crocheting, and taking care of my cat.

Lately I've been craving a fantasy setting with heaps of ~sapphic tension~. I'm comfortable with coming up with a concept, but I also think it would be a ton of fun to build a fantasy world together (urban or high fantasy) and bat some ideas around. I'm REALLY wanting an enemies/rivals to lovers arc, but I'm open to other suggestions!

some general vibes:
- college, secret societies, and magic
- royals, arranged marriages, and court intrigue
- post-apocalyptic magical society

I've been rping for 12 years now, and I typically give a few sentences to three paragraphs as replies. I don't think that long replies are necessarily better than short replies, and prefer to type up just what feels natural; that said, I'm not a huge fan of one-line replies. I would prefer you to be 18+. Feel free to PM me with suggestions and to start throwing some ideas around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back