• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Saori's anime fandom search! (Doubling friendly) ♡

Saori

Hey guys! My name is Saori (She/Her) and I'm 21 y/o. I'm currently on the search for someone who would like to rp any of these animes with me! I

•Shingeki no Kyojin•

I'm looking for someone who would plays as Levi or Jean for my oc. I didn't read the manga but I watched all there is to watch from the anime. I don't really have an idea for the plot but I'm sure we can come up with something.

•Tokyo Revengers•

I'm obsessed. I'm up to date with the manga and also watching the anime. I want someone to play Mikey, Draken, Chifuyu or Akkun for my oc.

•Naruto•

I have a Hyūga oc for this one. I'm looking for a Kakashi, Yamato or Iruka. I won't roleplay as any of the Akatsuki or Sasuke. I'm sorry! But I know I won't be able to get in character at all.

•Harry Potter•
For this one I'm mostly looking for a marauders rp (I'd also be down for a golden trio era!) I'd like to play against Sirius, Remus, Fred, Ron or Draco.

About me: I work and study so I won't be able to be online as much as I'd like. My partner must be 18+ as I'd like to have some darker content in the plots. I don't like one liners. Every post should have at least 2 paragraphs (I know sometimes we don't have much to write but you know what I mean)

That's pretty much it! If any of you guys is interested please send me a DM (:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back