• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sao rp! (Reboot! Always accepting!)

avis said:
"Hey, as long as there's food, I'm happy to go wherever you wanna go," Aria replied with a slightly embarrassed chuckle. Bluffing apparently wasn't her strong suit. She felt a bit...well, she wasn't sure how to place this feeling. She just didn't feel right pulling the classic 'I don't know, where do you wanna go' move when it came to restaurants. She felt like a crappy girlfriend, despite definitely not being anyone's girlfriend.
(Sorry, I had not received a notification)

"Not sure..... How about we just go to get something from the vendors...." Violet said as she started to walk back. "Oh.... You may realize the name Celia..."

"Oh, how about that one?" Aria said excitedly, pointing to a distant vendor. The shop look interesting enough, it had a nice design, and going from the line the food had to be at least decent. "And...Celia? Forgive me, I'm completely clueless here." That name sounded familiar, but any meaning attached to it had slipped her mind completely.

@The Unamed Beast

avis said:
"Oh, how about that one?" Aria said excitedly, pointing to a distant vendor. The shop look interesting enough, it had a nice design, and going from the line the food had to be at least decent. "And...Celia? Forgive me, I'm completely clueless here." That name sounded familiar, but any meaning attached to it had slipped her mind completely.

@The Unamed Beast
"Celia Corva, Pro gamer and winner of the Kilo Victor Gaming tormanent" Violet said with a smile and a bit of a giggle. "Pleasure to meet you."

(I ade that thing up lol)

Tobias doubled back as a trio of smaller wolves beared down on him. With a spinning baton like motion he cut through them like a saw. He turned just in time to parry the Alphas swipe knivking it off balance allowing Aero an opening.

@Libra259

• Aero
    Miyuka takes not time to strike at the alpha from all different angles, her speed always did give her an advantage. And frankly she loved it. The alpha's health drops by 10% after she used a sword skill on her last swing. Once she was done she dodges a swip from the alpha and jumps up kicking it in the face. It was dazed for a moment and she steps back giving Tobi an opening like he did for her.

Tobias jumps in unloading a variety of slashes and stabs using as many sword skills as he could. His last strike crossing a X on the beasts chest as its hp dropped below 20%, A few more wolves joined the fray Tobias ducked down his spearhead thrusting behind him impaling one, with a quick jerk sending pixels scattering he hit the other knocking it back. Bringing his arm back he threw his spear using his skill Gigantes Throw to dissect the third wolf and hit the Alpha. The spear stayed in place providing a foothold for Aero to end the battle as Tobias went hand to hand against the remaining wolf dispatching it with a roundhouse kick.

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Aero
    Miyuka thrusts her rapier at the alpha almost exactly where Tobi's spear was, her blade glowing yellow. The damage made to the alpha was larger due to the fact she attacked it where is was already wounded. She then sends a barrage of stabbing motions with a sword skill activated at the alpha's wounded side. It breaks into pixels that disappeared soon after breaking. She'd then strike a normal wolf that lunged at Tobi's back.

Last edited:
Tobi rolled forward sweep kicking around to trip up the wolf Aero had hit grabbing his falling spear. Spinning it around in his hands he brought it above the downed beast with both hands on the s polearm he drove the spearhead into the creature as it howled dissipating. Tobias placed his spear onto his back and then closed the menu of loot that had appeared. "Between all of the grinding and these two field bosses, I have made up for my losses and then some." The warrior stated as he looked around the in game sun was beginning to set, As Tobias covered his eyes from the last bit of blinding sun off the horizon. "We should get back and refit our gear before night comes. We have to hurry though there is another spawn we need to hit before night ends" He added as he picked up and started back toward the mining village they had met up at.

@Libra259

(( Lol we need to name the towns lol, and sorry for being so inactive have been working a lot lately))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back