• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Santana High OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Man, a name like Musashi just sets up a white guy for failure.

Not only will you not live up to the memory of that wicked ass samurai, you look like a tier 10 weeb.

He was a nice enough guy his mom just had shit taste in names

Also while I'm here Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc crocs are actually really weak for their size, which is why they have to do the death roll to take full advantage of their weight and barrel-shaped physique and can be completely nullified by placing a single hand firmly on their snout before they open their mouth, and that same barrel-shaped physique + tail is the entire reason why they swim so well to begin with
If you wanted to be a strong bitey aquatic animal guy a hippo would actually check all those boxes harder

More people do in fact die from hippo attacks than crocodile attacks. Scratch that 1000 people die to crocs annually. Hippo kills per year is actually half that amount.

I know the character roster is looking like a sausage fest, but that's not on purpose. Just the two female characters submitted are either incomplete or unfit for the RP.

We shall be the manlyest of squads. Flex on those puny fools with out muscular might.

Even our stray ladies are muscled beyond comprehension!

Muscle!

Power!

Lift!

Hydrate!

I propose that every 'section' or whatever follows the Always Sunny format of things. The Gang Does [x]

It just feels right considering this.

Come on come on folks! Come one come all!

Whoops my bad

Duwang Duwang you know what bro? I'mma pull out. Just can't get dick out for this opening, so not a good show of whats to be for me.

So i'mma just clear out.

Ya'll have fun now

Alright, no biggie. I'll keep your character up just in case you change your mind. If you don't have fun doing what you're doing.

If anyone wants to skip over me in post order, feel free since I wont be able to get a post up till tomorrow.

Lol sooo we've had a lot of intense storms lately, and today a huge power surge hit my whole apartment complex. Currently a lot of the electronics aren't working anymore, including the wifi so Idk when I'm gonna be able to post.

Lol sooo we've had a lot of intense storms lately, and today a huge power surge hit my whole apartment complex. Currently a lot of the electronics aren't working anymore, including the wifi so Idk when I'm gonna be able to post.
I've been there before, stay safe.

I apologize for my relative silence. Feel free to continue. If everyone's done though I'll stop the bus and we can get on with the real action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back