• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Santana High OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Duwang

No Weakness
My Hero Academia
Riverside Blues

Important Info
  • Across the United States are multiple private schools which take an incredible amount of displayed aptitude or otherwise a very large amount of money to get into in order to enter the lucrative heroics business. Santana High School is not one of those schools. Located in sunny Riverside California, Santana High is a school for “troubled” children. It is a publicly funded boarding school and while most of its inhabitants are orphans, many of the school’s students are also delinquents who had been expelled from other schools for poor behavior.

Though from the outside perspective, the school doesn’t look too out of the ordinary. Cars go in and out as its teachers commute back and forth. Students typically don’t leave, but it’s a boarding school and the students don’t have much reason to. The students don’t even notice. Children go missing, but there are no police reports, and it’s always handwaved as the student ditching class, except that nobody ever seems to go out looking for them. Still, it is clear that the school is definitely hiding something, especially to be given as much funding as it’s been getting...

Other Info

1. Be chill
    2. Stay chill

eyyo , I'mma hereo.

Here to kick ass, take names, give out candies and share dog pictures.

I'll have a soft deadline of next Monday (the 15th) before writing the opening post. Depending on interest, I'll likely continue taking characters after the thread's began.

So all characters are likely going to be assholes or at least x-men style whoops I burned my neighborhood down on accident deals?
Cuz yeah I can work with that

Makin mine a totally absolute delinquint dude, tots.

Got my boy to be a just plain disaster waiting to happen

Edit: behold, the beginning of all destruction to come, the catalyst of destruction.

Bruh, run from those natural oil peddlers dude.

Gonna kill a man with those essential oils.

Right here. I know the new tabs aren't as apparent as they used to be, but they're there.

I appreciate being tagged but I can’t think of a character to make quirk wise, if one comes to mind maybe he can be on probation and enter late

Well, you got until Monday when this starts. There's also the option of not having a quirk and just being a problem child; nothing wrong with that. After all, it's not a hero school, it's a delinquent school.

I appreciate being tagged but I can’t think of a character to make quirk wise, if one comes to mind maybe he can be on probation and enter late
Come on man, just let it floooooooow.

Jokes aside talking about even the smallest ideas can lead to bigger shit, helll I came with mine after look at a meme based off people having my name.

Whats with other Kyle's and their overactive wall punching monster drinking asses anyways?

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random

or use this, i myself got... uhh...

Shit, i'm a neko now.

Ah yes, how could we forget the cat trope? It would't be a roleplay without it.

Also, I'm a little stuck. Will I get judged for having a Japanese first name? I don't think its too Japanese, I just really like the meaning behind it, plus I use it for my BNHA OC anyways. The last name isn't Japanese tho. 😅😅

Also, I'm a little stuck. Will I get judged for having a Japanese first name? I don't think its too Japanese, I just really like the meaning behind it, plus I use it for my BNHA OC anyways. The last name isn't Japanese tho.😅

Also, I'm a little stuck. Will I get judged for having a Japanese first name? I don't think its too Japanese, I just really like the meaning behind it, plus I use it for my BNHA OC anyways. The last name isn't Japanese tho. 😅😅
Parents from abroad or such?

we got an angel now.

we should all tots start up a metal band is all I'm saying at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back