• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls (Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ruka Ishihara
Ruka was caught off guard by Nick's sudden fall, the boy then chuckled. "Hmm? You sure you didn't mean to do that on purpose Nick?" He said as he shifted his weight. In reality, Ruka was struggling to regain his composure.. who wouldn't be flustered after what had just happened?!

Ruka cleared his throat, and his eyes drifted over to the outside. He then turned back to Nick, Asher had to have put them in the same cart for a reason. The boy made a mental note to grill the blond after this whole ferris wheel ride was over.

"Soo.. Nick! How you doin' so far? Ya know, with this whole ride.."

Timv9 Timv9

cody-simpson-paradise-tour-585x3531.jpg
Nick Kuznetsov
Nick chuckled a little bit at Ruka's questioning if Nick had actually wanted to sit in Ruka's lap "No I mean, well not that your lap wasn't comfortable or anything but no I didn't mean to you know just fall in your lap like that I'm sorry." Nick mentally hit himself in the face, why did he just say that Ruka's lap was comfortable. Nick again blushed a deep shade of red as the ferris wheel kept taking them higher and higher. Nick figured that either he would die from embrassement or he would die from the fall from the top of the ferris wheel so either way he was going to die, he playfully thought to himself.

Ruka then asked how Nick was doing with the ride. Nick quickly looked over at Ruka, was it that obvious that Nick didn't like heights. He sighed as he looked over the edge of their car for just a second as they kept going higher and higher before looking back over to Ruka. "
I'm um doing alright, is that obvious that I don't like heights?" Nick gave a sheepish grin and rubbed the back of his neck.

Mentions: (Ruka gingingin gingingin )

Nathaniel
William
confused/worried/happy
https:///www.Nathan-William.com/The Santa Monica Home

Nathan was certainly caught off guard by the flashes of light that came from Felix’s phone. He looked over with a smile as Felix comment showing Nathan the photo of himself. The smile however quickly faded replaced with confusion and a bit of sorrow. Nathan was hesitant in his actions not wanting to upset Felix who was clearly dealing with something within himself and trying to avoid causing a scene. Nathan was unsure how he was supposed to act, unsure of what Felix wanted. His emotions all over the place and yet his happiness was still the strongest. The smile reappeared on Nathan’s face as he sat looking back up at Felix.

Nathan quickly shifted his weight to balance the basket of the Ferris Wheel before moving to the other side sitting next to Felix. He took the young boy's hand into his own giving a short kiss to the back of Felix’s hand before pulling it tight to his chest with both hands. His actions catching even him off guard but Nathan knew it felt right. Wanting to savor every moment of this ride with his new friend? Are we friends? Nathan wondered to himself. Friends don't usually hold hands like this do they? Or kiss each others hands? Or feel this way about each other? Do they? These questions circled Nathans mind unsure of the answers and unsure if he even wanted them. He just looked over to Felix a smile of pure happiness filling his face.
coded by reveriee.

A high pitched noise left Casper once it was made clear that yes, they really would be going on the ferris wheel. He clapped his hands together, bouncing up to the tips of his toes before returning to the ground.

Casper was quiet in volume, sure, but he spoke incessantly, trailing on and on about how fun the ferris wheel would be, how nice it was to be out for once, how good the weather was- Anything that came to mind, really, though it mostly remained contained to rambling at Aaron.

Aaron didn't look to him, instead almost scowling at the ground as they headed towards the ferris wheel.

Casper waved politely as Ruka left, drawing silent with the older boy's sudden absence. He knew he hadn't left because of him, but he couldn't help but wonder if he'd said something wrong. It was only because of that silence that he caught Asher's words. He blinked, again looking to Aaron, but Aaron didn't seem to care at all, instead picking at the sleeve of his sweater. Casper tapped him, trying to draw his attention, but Aaron ignored it.

It was a shock to Casper to find their lot at the front of the line, just about to go. He watched Asher slide up with the two other older boys, prepared for a trip around the ferris wheel with just them. He could even admit to himself it was likely for the best- After all, Aaron and Casper weren't exactly fun to socialize and Casper was going to talk a lot about things no one cared about-

And then Asher stepped back and made it clear he was going with him and Aaron. He blinked up at the older boy, dazed for a moment before he lit up, dragging Aaron forward so they could all get in together, Casper and Aaron to one side and Asher to the other. He was absolutely ecstatic- Ecstatic enough that without even considering the consequences, he said, "I'm sorry you got cheated on."

That was enough to finally make Aaron break from his efforts at decidedly not caring. He frowned up at Casper. "That's incredibly impolite," he informed him, knocking his knuckles against Casper's arm for emphasis.

Casper blinked, staring at Aaron for a second as a blush filled his face. "Is it?" He glanced out the ferris wheel. "I guess it is... Sorry..."

Now given a brother-inspired train-wreck, Aaron actually spoke up, making an effort to meet Asher's eyes. "He's a little stupid about people." He paused for a moment, then went back to fiddling at his sleeve. "You've been at this house for a while, right?"

unknown3333222332.png

Mood: Happy / Confused
Interact: KaiMedia KaiMedia
Felix couldn't help but just smile even more as he saw Nate get up and quickly wobble across the car to his besides him. He playfully elbowed Nate as he took the seat besides him "Getting lonely over there huh?" He jokingly commented again.
Moments later a wave of bashful shyness rushed over Felix as Nate took his hand. Felix just kinda froze up again, he didn't know what to do. Many of Nate's own questions began to ran through his head questioning what was going on. Was this right? It felt right. He couldn't help but smile! Yet he knew nobody would approve. So why was he still smiling, why didn't he want to pull his hand away?

He paused and looked Nate in the eyes, his friend looked soo happy. He couldn't ruin this. He didn't want to, not yet...
Felix just decided to embrace it for the moment and just leaned into Nate, it wasn't a hug per-sae given his hand was occupied but this was good enough. He didn't care if he felt embarrassed, he didn't care what people said, not right now.

In the back of his mind though he couldn't help but have the voice of one stupid Jerk surface.
" But I need you to know something... if... if you do like him or any other boy that's okay... there is nothing wrong with you and anyone who says there is just has a mind to primitive to understand that some people are different than they are not wrong just different." Maybe the Stupid Jerk was right though, or he hoped he was. Only voice ever to be supportive towards him on this kinda thing, not just laughing and pointing, or shouting, or figuratively hitting him with a bible... He did hope Stupid Jerk was right atleast and not just trying to set up him..? No matter what it was nice to hear those words from someone. Wait did that mean he did have a crush on Nate? No, he just met him, that'd be stupid, right..? He was just a really cool kid who he wanted to hang out with, and who is just really cute. He was just fun to hang out with. It was just really fun. Yeah, that had to be it...?

Despite the internal war and confusion going on in his head, he just just smiling to himself the entire time just enjoying the moment as the world passed them by as they rode the Ferris Wheel. Briefly he wondered if it was as quiet in the other cars for the others? He knew Casper and Aaron were in the next car, and the one ahead of that about to reach the top was the other new kid and Ruka's ride. Not that it mattered he thought as he got out his phone again with his casted hand and began to clumsily type a message for Nate, not really wanting to move as would be needed for him to read lips. "Can we go back to shop again after this? 1 thing I want get." Holding his phone out to show to his friend.

Asher
Miller
content
https:///www.Asher-Miller.com/The Santa Monica Home

Asher couldn't help but smile at Casper’s excitement as they entered the ride. His big eyes and joyful expression reminding Asher of a time when he used to look at the world with such joyful optimism, those though were days Asher long since abandoned. Casper's comment about Jordan cheating on him caught him off guard leaving him with mixed feelings. “I...its okay thank you... Probably should have known better I mean Ruka never liked him and that's saying something” he said trying to give some playfulness to his words to play off his heartbreak.

Asher looked up at Aaron as he spoke confused for a moment not actually believing Aaron was talking to him. But his question was clearly meant for Asher it's not like that question would be aimed to his brother they had been at the home the same length of time. After a few moments of silence Asher responded quietly as he looked out to the world around him “ Yeah... Yeah I guess I have almost half my life really.”
coded by reveriee.

Nathaniel
William
happy

Nathan felt content and comfort as Felix leaned into him this embrace was something Nathan was happy to sit with and enjoy for as long as he could soaking up every bit of affection Felix was willing to give. Nathan leaned over into Nathan resting his head on top of the smaller boy. His eyes slowly closing after the day he had sitting in this moment of comfort made it hard for the boy to fight his desire to fall asleep. The only thing keeping him awake was the anxiety setting in as he realized just how high up they were at the moment. Nathan’s hand griped a little tighter around Felix’s as he tried to remain calm. The comfort of Felix next to him was probably the one saving grace that kept him from freaking out.

Nathan felt Felix shift causing him to open his eyes. He saw Felix begin to type watching as each word formed on the screen. Nathan smiled reaching his hand out he used Felix’s phone to respond. “Yeaof course whatever you want to do if fine with me.” Nathan's fatigue made even his proficiency with a keyboard falter. Nathan couldn't help but wonder what Felix wanted to get at the shop but he supposed he would find out soon enough. “ I'm srry about earlier both aftr skating and at the arcade... I'm just so scared of... Everything... And scared of you not liking me” he continued on Felix’s phone his hand falling to his lap with a small slap as he finished typing.
coded by reveriee.

Ruka Ishihara
Ruka seemed amused at the other's words, he then grinned. "Ya know.. if my lap was that comfortable I wouldn't mind if ya wanted to lay on it againn~" He said, giving the other a wink before crossing his arms. He then began to worry a bit, was Nick deathly afraid of heights? Or could he manage.. He hoped his worry wasn't showing on his face, as he didn't want to lose his coolness right now.

Ruka threw up his hands in a frantic manner, "Oh! No no it wasn't that obvious!!" He stammered, trying to make the other feel as comfortable as possible. He then sighed,

"I'm sorry.. if this whole ride thing is too much for you.."

Timv9 Timv9

Nick Kuznetsov
Nick again blushed a deep shade of red as he moved his eyes from the ground that was rapidly getting farther away from them to Ruka who was now grinning at Nick. Ruka then even played it off that Nick could sit in his lap again if he wanted. Nick again continued to blush, he wasn't exactly sure why Ruka was making him this nervous. In reality deep down Nick knew, he had known for a while. Though he wasn't going to admit it and he didn't want too either. "No, um I think i'm alright. This seat over here is pretty comfortable too ya know." Nick lightly chuckled as he tried to take some control back of the situation and conversation.

Then Nick saw Ruka start to lose his control a little bit as he asked Nick if he was going to be alright with the ride. Nick laughed a little bit as he then looked out over the ferris wheel at the sights below them. Nick again clutched his seat a little harder, but he should be alright. "
Oh, yeah don't worry i'll be alright, I'm not a huge fan of heights, but I've gotten better with it over the years. Don't worry, you couldn't have known that." Nick smiled trying to reassure Ruka that things were fine.

Ruka Ishihara
Ruka let out a sigh of relief, "Ah.. that's good to hear then!"

The boy's gaze then began to study Nick's face. He was.. quite red.. was it because of how high they were right now? He then inched closer to the other's face, as a way to better observe it, not even realizing how weird he was being. He tilted his head to the side a bit, before smirking. "Nick.." He said, as he slowly pulled back, "Why the red face hmm?" Ruka leaned back into his seat, his eyes still on Nick.

Timv9 Timv9

Nick Kuznetsov
Nick could feel Ruka's eyes locked in on him. This was making Nick a little more nervous, why was he staring like that? Was there something wrong with him? Nick turned his head and looked out towards the water, wodering to himself how he got here. Nick sat there still feeling Ruka's eyes squarely on him and Nick wishing that he was at his house with his parents not having to worry about any of this. Finally after what felt like an eternity Ruka finally asked a question.

Nick had turned back to look at Ruka who was now smirking, acting like he won some prize or something. This kinda pissed Nick off. Nick sighed before he gave Ruka an answer. "
Well, nothing gets past you huh." Nick said it in a sarcastic tone, at this point he was starting to get annoyed. "If you must know, my face is red because you have been making this whole ride pretty awkward." With that Nick turned his head back out towards the water as Nick watched the ocean which was clam today, crash into the pier. Nick wasn't usually mean or sarcastic like that, but Nick just wanted to get out of this situation as fast as he could. He felt a little bad because he wasn't trying to be a jerk, but he had so many different emotions going on inside of him right now that he just wanted to be alone.

unknown3333222332.png

Mood: Happy / Confused
Interact: KaiMedia KaiMedia
Felix couldn't help feel a little self-conscious as Nate leaned his head atop his, a reminder of his short height but he didn't say anything. Nate was just getting himself comfortable not making fun of him for it like other kids tried to do. Thankfully it was only a few inches of difference between himself and Nate so that was something, even if each inch felt huge to Felix it wasn't the same as some of the huge-differences he'd had to deal with between himself and some of the taller kids his grade that were over like 6 taller than him.

He almost wanted to laugh a little realising how tired Nate had gotten, but tried his best to resist. Happily he waited for Nate to reply to his message before flopping an arm down clearly not with the energy to care. Felix gave an affectionate smile reading it before typing a reply back.
"no need to be scared. as long as u wanna be my friend, ill be urs. k? U r awesom, way better that that stupid jerk asher!!! 👿" Felix paused staring at his phone before continuing.
"im sry too if I pushed u too much b4 on the sk8s. u said u were scared but i made u try anyway. u dnt have to again unless u wanna. u did look rly rly cool on them!!! but if ur scared of somthin we do just tell me and u no have to do it k? or if someone else scare u tell me and ill deal with em! 💪" Felix was half joking with this last part, half joking.

There was a little guilt in his mind thinking back though, unsure now if Nate was actually having fun earlier or if he was just trying to not upset Felix as the new kid. He hoped everything (minus the crying) had been fun today. Felix just decided to grip Nate's hand slightly tighter feeling his fear, content to let him rest and relax for the next few minutes if he wanted to.
Sadly Felix couldn't beat up the Ferris wheel.

Ruka Ishihara
Ruka's easy-going grin instantly vanished. He could tell he had pissed the other off. He sat back in his seat, what was he doing? Why was he.. acting so weird? Why was- Ruka stopped himself. He need to chill out.

The blond decided that he should stop with what he was doing and apologize. He sighed, "I'm.. so sorry Nick." He said, his head hanging low, "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.. so please.. don't hate me.." Ruka hated himself for even having to say all these weird things, but he really did not want Nick to hate him. After his apology, he, again, decided to just stop talking and change his approach. "I promise I'll leave ya alone after this whole ride, deal?" He said, his usual wide smile faltering a bit.

Timv9 Timv9

Casper shuffled in his seat, curling his fingers through his hair as he nodded despondently. He forced a nice smile on his face, but it didn't reach his eyes.

Aaron hummed, nodding. He paused for a moment, saying nothing about Asher's relationship with Ruka, much more focused on his own question. It was like pulling teeth, but his next question was important- He needed to know the answer. "What is it like? Here? You know, long term..." He tugged hard at his sleeve, mouth tugging into a frown when it didn't do as he wanted. It wasn't like he really thought Asher was a reliable source, but Asher was who was here and he was the reason Aaron was on this stupid ferris wheel to begin with, so he might as well get some answers to his questions.

Nick Kuznetsov
Nick sat back in his seat and tilted his head up towards the sky, now he felt like the jerk in this situation. Nick sighed for a moment before looking back towards. "No you're fine, I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you or anything like that. Today has just um been a long day." Nick wasn't like the prototypical jock that most people would think of. I mean yeah he did look like one because he was athletic and pretty good looking, but his personality and attitude weren't like the typical jock. For one he didn't really like girls even though he didn't want to admit that. Two he was a pretty nice kid, not that all jocks were jerks but there were definitely some who were.

The blond sat there thinking about he could make this ride a little less awkward. "
So um, Ruka, how long have you been at this house?"

Mentions: (Ruke gingingin gingingin )

Ruka Ishihara

Ruka's eyes softened, he was in the wrong, so why had Nick tried to make it seem as if he wasn't? He wanted to tell the other that he was out of line, that Ruka wasn't the victim.. but he couldn't bring himself to. Maybe he liked the idea of seeming innocent? The boy mentally sighed before opening his mouth, "No no, Nick I shouldn't have acted like that, I apologize.."

The boy crossed his arms and leaned back into his seat as well, maybe the feriss wheel ride thing wasn't such a great idea after all..?

His eyes flickered over to the boy next to him, he smiled, but this one wasn't one of his signature mischievous grins.. it was a gentle one. "I've been here for about.. so I got here when I was 12.. so about 3 years? It's a pretty good place! I'm sure you'll like it here.."

Timv9 Timv9

(SORRY for the late reply! I thought I already sent my reply)​

Nathaniel
William
happy

Seeing Felix's reply put a smile on his face as well as brought small questions to his mind like Why did it sound like Felix was basically ready to go to war for him? Did Felix have the same or at least similar fellings to the ones he had for Felix? Nathan shrugged a bit to him self realizing he wasn't even sure what that second question implied. Nathan just sat pondering the day everything that had happened. He knew the skating scared him but he still had fun? Nathan knew the only reason he did it and the only reason he had fun despite his fear was the boy whos hand he was holding the boy who also made this ride bearable. Nathan was glad he tried skating and realized he defiantly wanted to do it again but not alone he wanted Felix right there skating right next to him. Of course there was one problem there were only one pair of skates. Nathan smiled shaking his head he felt the small amount of worry in the boy next to him only knowing it was there because his message seemed a bit like the was. Nate snapped his fingers knowing just how to solve both of these problems. He pulled out his phone quickly searching amazon for some pads a helmet and finally some skates he added them all to the cart before placing the order with next day shipping being sure to show Felix what he had just bought. Looking to the boy with a small smile before resting his head back down.

As the boys sat finishing the ride Nathan continued snuggling up to Felix his free hand resting on Felix's leg idly rubbing the boys thigh with his thumb. Not realizing he was doing it or how it may make the other boy feel. The ride quickly came to an end as those ahead of them began getting off Nathan couldn't help but sigh in a small amount of disappointment not actually wanting the ride, this moment to end as crazy as that sounded to Nathan. He sat up slowly releasing his hand from Felix's keeping his promise to not do it in front of the others despite how much he didn't want to let go his hand lingering for a few moments before he moved away from Felix giving a small somewhat forced smile. as he stretched ready to disembark the Ferris wheel.
coded by reveriee.

Asher
Miller
content

Asher thought for a moment on how to respond to Aaron's follow up question. He gave a long sigh. " oh you know its fine... there's usually something to do. Great views. Never ending rotating cast of Family" Asher gave air quotes with his last statement before sighing again. " look... really as long as you follow the rules and do what you are supposed to due its great people love it at the home from what I have heard its pretty much the best foster home around...Just don't do what I do." Asher finishes with a long sigh looking out to the water Quietly thinking about the life he's had here at the home a faint smile on his face. All of the times he did stupid things that he knew would get him in trouble. The arguments he would have with staff and other kids. Asher knew he could have had a much easier time at the home he knew he could have not gotten in trouble as much as he did. But if he was honest in his mind being the "Bad kid" is what kept him in the home safe... It donned on him Safety that's why he was how he was that's why he did what he did. The Home was the first time in his life he felt safe, the people there the first to truly care for him and make him feel safe. Asher was lost in his thoughts almost forgetting there were two other people with him.

Asher smiled having come to this crazy realization about himself. About his life. While he acted like he hated life hated being where he was. It finally made sense he didn't hate any of it he in fact didn't want anything to change.
coded by reveriee.

Santa Monica - Pier (Ferris Wheel)
Mood: Happy and excited.
Felix was hesitant after showing that long stream of messages to the other boy who leaned against him. It sounded kinda stupid as he read it back but he meant every word of it, he really did. He couldn't put words to it, not in any way he could bring himself to accept atleast, he just wanted to keep him safe.
Once Nate seem to acknowledge his message with a snap of his fingers he quickly cleared his own out of embarrassment.

He watched as Nate pull out his own phone and suddenly opened Amazon. Felix had a confused expression before he saw him start browsing for pads and a helmet - confusion turning to excitement at Nate clearly wanting to go out skating more, why else would be trying to get gear. A smirked crawled onto his face a little taking note for later at the color choice, purple.
Yet more questions suddenly came to find seeing him browse for skates so casually and suddenly grabbing the same aggressive pair as himself, albeit in black-purple and white instead of black-yellow and white. Like Felix's family wasn't rich or anything, but a good solid pair of aggressive skates like this were not cheap! Even at the middle price range Felix normally had to wait for birthdays or Christmas for a new pair, yet Nate just went on and bought them before his eyes.. Wait did this mean Nate had a card already? That was soo cool! -if Felix's skates broke he wouldn't even afford a cheap plastic kiddie pair.

Felix did write a message in friendly response. "Good pick, pair only cool kid would have! 😉" Playfully praising and joking about Nate picking up the same model he had. Felix knew they weren't the most suitable for the boy besides him, they were more intermediate over beginners skates, meant for doing tricks and grinds. Felix loved the idea of doing those with Nate but he was really unsure if he could convince Nate to actually try and learn that kinda stuff - Not that he could even try teaching that stuff till Nate was a lot better anyway. Felix smiled at all this regardless even if they weren't the best for a beginner Nate had already managed to awkwardly shuffle twenty feet across a parking lot on his pair - he'd he fine! A tough learning curve maybe, but he'd get a hang of them. He was imagining taking Nate to do doing some rollerblade basketball or rollerhockey like he used to with his neighbour.

He didn't stop Nate during this who gently massaged his thigh as they sat there, assuming it was idle boredom or nerves from the ride though it did make Felix twitch and squirm a little - being actually rather ticklish in quite a lot of spots.
As the Ferris Wheel came to a stop, he took his released hand back to his side putting it in his pocket as he hopped down the small gap of the ride and moved away to let the next people in line get in. He looked back to Nate verbally speaking now he was able to make eye contact again.
"So you good to go back to the gift shop real quick, just want to grab one thing?"

Last edited:
Nathaniel
William
happy

Nathan felt heat fill his cheeks as the turned red reading Felix's comment about the skates he chose. Though to be fair he did specifically pick a pair like Felix's to get a reaction out of the boy so what was he really expecting. As the pair exited the Ferris wheel Nathan purposefully slowed his pace ever so slightly falling behind Felix he couldn't help but smile looking at his new friend. While thinking about the day, yes there were parts he wished wouldn't have happened part he wished he could forget but overall he couldn't help but think about how this day had easily been one of the best he has had in quite some time. Nate stopped just as Felix turned to him to speak. A smile brandished his face as he held up a finger before stepping towards Felix grabbing him and positioning him in front of the Ferris Wheel before stepping back a few feet kneeling down and snapping a picture. Nathan knew he wanted to remember this moment for as long as he lived.

After the quick photo Nathan put his camera away smiling and gesturing for Felix to take the lead. The boys quickly traversed the pier back to the gift shop. Nathan battling between weather he should or shouldn't take Felix's hand. As the boys entered the gift shop Nathan followed Felix around happily waiting for the boy to find the item he wanted to get his smile never leaving his face.
coded by reveriee.

Nick Kuznetsov
Nick and Ruka got back to the ground as their ferris wheel ride was over. Ruka said that he wasn't feeling very well and went back to the house. So that left Nick alone as the other boys were out and about. Nick knew that Asher and Casper and Aaron were also on the ferris wheel and should be down at the bottom soon. Nick decided that he would wait for them to come back down.

Nick went over and sat on a bench near the ferris wheel as he enjoyed the beautiful day that it was outside.

Mentions: Asher ( KaiMedia KaiMedia ) Casper, Aaron ( mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties )

Santa Monica - Gift Shop
Mood: Happy and excited.
Felix couldn't help but laugh and strike a pose as Nate positioned himself and the budding photographer snapped a photo of himself infornt of the Ferris Wheel. He honestly shared a lot of the same thoughts as his friend, after the last month this day even if a bit of a confusing rollercoaster had been the best in a long time - He'd pretty much been just miserable since the accident but then he found his new friend. He gently nudged his friend in the side as he came back over wanting to see how the photo came out before he moved on, laughing a little in approval of his own pose.

Once at the gift shop Felix knew what he wanted to buy, as he quickly weaved through the store, letting his friend know he'd be right back. After a few minutes he returned however from the till with what few dollars he had in his pocket all gone poof and a cheerful smile on his face as he went up to Nate and gently took his friends hand and clipped a fairly-cheap purple corded bracelet around his wrist, snapped fastened by a little magnetic catch.
Felix then just holding up his own wrist already filled with little cheap bracelets but now also having a matching purple corded bracelet among his collection. He kept various bracelets as souvenirs anyway some he was wearing today and this was no different. "Thought it'd be cool to get another one for my collection, like I wanna remember all this. Got you one too, like as proof your my friend." Felix explained - yeah it was only something small and cheap but friendship bracelet! Especially after Nate and himself getting all worked up earlier about each other, plus he thought it was just cool to have another one for his massive collection.

Nathaniel
William
happy

Nathan smiled brightly as Felix placed the bracelet around his wrist. A joy and warmth growing inside of him. He looked to Felix signing thank you while mouthing it. He stood awkwardly for a moment debating exactly how to react before his joy overtook him Nathan wasn't used to his friends getting things for him, it has always been the other way around though this taught him a valuable lesson about people using him for his families money at a young age Nathan always despised how hard it made it to make real friends. But the joy he felt in this moment realizing Felix really did like him for him and not his money. Suddenly as if Nathan didn't have control of his own body the boys' arms wrapped around Felix pulling him into a tight tender hug.

Nathan held the hug for quite some time... Maybe to long. Nathan released the hug dropping his arms to his side his cheeks glowing red. The awkward energy basically pulsating from Nathan as embarrassment washed over him. He looked down at his wrist idly toying with his new bracelet. Suddenly unsure of what to do next but his blissful Joy could still be felt cutting through his embarrassment and seen on his face.
coded by reveriee.

Asher
Miller
content

Asher couldn't help but chuckle a little at the suggestion of face painting something he hadn't done in a long long time. However he just shrugged his shoulders "why not" he said with a smile. "I think the booth is over here" he began walking weaving through the crown leading the group to the booth. As they arrived Asher was pleased to see their was no line at the booth and two artists sitting there waiting for business. He browsed the catalog of options briefly before deciding to get a simple pride flag on his cheek.

He happily sat down telling the painter what he wanted. As the Painter began putting the design on Asher's face he couldn't help but jump a little forgetting how cold the face paint feels at first contact. After the initial shock though Asher calmed down as his cheek was adorned with a pride flag. As he finished he proudly stood up surveying the group "you two sure you don't want something" he said with a smile looking at Nick and Aaron.
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
Asher’s words weren’t as satisfying as Aaron had thought they’d be. They left Aaron itching. Best around. He couldn’t have explained why it made him frown, left him feeling like the walls were closing in, but it did. But he could behave, he guessed. For Casper. At least act decent, like he’d been raised right. He nodded, falling into silence himself as the ferris wheel made its way around.

Casper was quiet, too, looking between the two. Had he missed something? They both had thinky faces on—Should Casper have a thinky face on too? What even was there to think about? His fingers drummed against his thighs in the silence and he looked out the window onto the ocean beyond. It was nice enough, but he was still eager to climb out when the time came.

The pair followed Asher out, Aaron still holding a fairly displeased look on his face as Casper followed between him and Asher. He frowned at the news about Ruka, unable to help being a little sad—He’d seemed really nice! But as soon as Asher smiled, they perked up, too. They clapped their hands together at the question, thought better of their suggestion and gripped their hands together tight, lips pursed. And then it rushed out anyways.

“Can you do face painting here?”

Aaron decided to, just this once, keep his mean thoughts to himself and instead frown down at his shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back