• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC:Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Given the abusive backstories of all three kids already in the house, I was thinking maybe in contrast a kid whose there for less abusive reasons.
Perhaps orphaned from like a bad car crash, killing their immediate relatives and CPS not being able to find any family willing/able to house him.

It might be interesting, given the others perhaps seeing him as having it the easiest? ( at least compared to them)

Dawnstar Dawnstar character looks great to me. So far Asher is the only one that's been at the home long term which I have no problem with it should make things interesting.

Question for both of you doesn't matter to me either way so I thought I would leave it up to you guys. Do we want to get started or try and wait for a more players?

Question for both of you doesn't matter to me either way so I thought I would leave it up to you guys. Do we want to get started or try and wait for a more players?
I'd usually wait for more players but I'm honestly super excited to get started, which to be fair isn't necessarily the best reason to start early :P

I'll leave it up to BrightStar :>

Oh also I meant to say when I first read his sheet: I love Felix!!! Such a cute kid and I'm so sad for him 😭 Doesn't even have his sister!!!

I'd usually wait for more players but I'm honestly super excited to get started, which to be fair isn't necessarily the best reason to start early :P

I'll leave it up to BrightStar :>
Ahhh, why am I a deciding vote!!
Um well tbh, it doesn't seem like this has gotten that much interest. Not sure how long well be waiting for more players.
I'm excited to start whenever we can!

Oh also I meant to say when I first read his sheet: I love Felix!!! Such a cute kid and I'm so sad for him 😭 Doesn't even have his sister!!!
Thanks!
And yeah even if he's not have the same abuse the others did, it's still not been great time for him.

Ahhh, why am I a deciding vote!!
Haha sorry about that- Didn't wanna make the call ;w;

Um well tbh, it doesn't seem like this has gotten that much interest. Not sure how long well be waiting for more players.
This is a really good point and def worth thinking about! I totally thought we'd have more people by now!!!!

I'm excited to start whenever we can!
Me too!!!! I think we've got a good mix of soup here :DDDD

And yeah even if he's not have the same abuse the others did, it's still not been great time for him.
Oh totally! His parents! His sister! His grandparents not wanting him???? Horrific 😭

Oh totally! His parents! His sister! His grandparents not wanting him???? Horrific 😭
😭 I know. He's going to start off really upset, confused and angry about his grandparents response.
Ontop of having of his arms still needing to be in a cast for a week or so.

..At least he'll (probably) get to make new friends with the other foster kids?
Unless they start making fun of his height, or his skates (instant anger buttons! :angryteeth:)

Yeah I think this is going to be a lot of fun I'll get the first post up after I get home so we can get started hopefully more people will join but we shall see

lol well I was about to edit the first post a little and tag you guys so give me a minute not going to be any big changes just a little change to the Gm text.

okay edit is done. Also I have another character I want to play so I will be getting a CS up for him at some point here. He's going to be a 12 year old deaf kid with a much lighter personality than Asher and a less tragic past. Ill obviously expand more in the CS but it probably wont be up until tomorrow anyways.

[...Talk of a new arrival circulating the day before caused excitement among some of its residents. As the staff worked diligently to prepare for the newcomer...]
Can I assume this was this this new part added for Felix's arrival, or did you mean for this to be for your other character?
(Double checking)

Last edited:
Awesome!
Given how early it is I'll start off with a description of Felix having been dragged out of bed early and put in a dreaded car ride to the home. :)

just checking real quick, are all of the kids new arrivals besides Asher? if not, is there a way I could have Ruka be there along with Asher and have him meet the newer kids? just asking!

Oh yeah you don't have to be a new arrival you can have been at the home for a while that's up to you everyone else just chose to be newer.

hey everyone! whew- lot of activity today! how exciting!!! :D ive been busy all morning and am about to head off to work- looking forward to getting a reply up and just in general catching up when i get home :)

yeah I know its been crazy glad things are starting to get going. Getting more interest and what not. super exiting!! well have a good day at work look forward to seeing your reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back