• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sanera Institute [OOC]

Sorry that it took so long for this to come out, I get distracted very easily and sort of forgot to make this.

Also, I was at a little bit of a musical writers' block

alright Giga ill be adding Eita and looking through my characters for who else

alright and definitely Twister actually so two that you already know, might add more later tho

I don't think so, I'm not playing em like OLAW lol. Twister has some new powers tho and Eita is a demon

I put my thing in the thing
Are you interested in a romantic subplot for your character? I really like her darker tones and I think she'd be a good match for mine if we play off of their parallels and divergences.

Sanera Institute Rules:

1) Violence on school grounds is prohibited, except in certain areas.
2) Charming or influencing students and teachers is prohibited.

3) Treat others with respect.
4) Stealing others' things is prohibited.
5) Show up on time to classes.
6) Romantic relationships between students are allowed, but displays of affection during school hours are not.
7) Cheating in any manner will result in suspension or even expulsion.​

Last edited:
Are you interested in a romantic subplot for your character? I really like her darker tones and I think she'd be a good match for mine if we play off of their parallels and divergences.
Sure, not sure how it'd go after a bit but given how personal space doesn't exist for Nyx I doubt it'd be hard to get it off the ground.

Sanera Institute Rules:

6) Romantic relationships between students are allowed, but displays of affection during school hours are not.
This should probably go in a lore Tab, since it'd be easier to find for any other players we get down the road, and you could add stuff like pics, history or general knowledge stuff later on.

Sanera Institute Rules:

Am I correct in guessing charming or influencing means mind control, seduction magic, etc.?

All done with my sheet. I was working on his backstory, but I decided it was taking too long, so I put it down as WIP so I could work on it separately.

You don't have to do everything at once, just a paragraph or two about the institute's general history

Users who are viewing this thread

Back