• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sanctuary of Healing

Link Nightingale

Teller of Tales
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
There had been a quest hanging on the Guild board for as long as anyone could remember, the parchment was probably as old as the Guild was, it was a simple request, information and a request to bring anything back about the rumored Sanctuary of Healing deep within the forest that lay beyond the city in what the locals called the 'Wield.' a place where any seasoned adventurer wouldn't dare set foot in, not because of the high ranking monsters that were said to be lurking in the woods, but because the place was said to be haunted by a ghost.

Legend said that a great battle had occurred there centuries before between warring nations that left thousands dead in a final clash against good and evil, the hero, who was loved by all, made his last stand there to win the war and bring peace to the land. However, it was all for naught, seeing as the hero died after banishing the great evil. It wasn't until years later before people stopped venturing into the Wield, that rumors spread of a Sanctuary being found there that was cared for by a mysterious young man, who not only healed those who had found their way there but protected a corpse that refused to rot, protected by roses and thorns.

The question is, would you be brave enough these woods to find out more about the Sanctuary and try to solve the mystery of it and its caretaker?

It does sound like it could be fun. Perhaps, he has tried everything else and this could be his last chance? Totally up to you if you want to run it like that. :D

Interested! I'm thinking a young adventurer who, despite the danger, wants to find the sanctuary. Not just for the glory and bragging rights, but because their younger sister is terminally ill. They want to find it for her.

Sounds awesome :D I'll be getting a lore and whatnot thread up here soon. I can't do it right this moment since I'm at work.

Sign me up please! My character only takes the oldest requests on the quest board but has hesitated with this one. Maybe to ask if anyone knows anything about the sanctuary before trying to find it.

I think we've got enough people to get at least started :) I'm slowly working on the lore between drop connection xD

Same 😁 I’ll be out for a bit so if you require any additional info/adjustments, let me know and I’ll get to it once I finish my driving lesson!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back