• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sanctuary Isle

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Link to full Overview

As mankind began to hunt rare and exotic creatures to extinction, a handful set out to preserve them. It wasn't until mankind began to explore a world they had discovered to be round that stronger measures were taken. In the New World, in the heart of the Bermuda Triangle an island was chosen and surrounded by wards. Over the centuries these protection have become much stronger to keep up with the ever advancing technology.

The current mage in charge of Sanctuary Isle is a young woman named Hellen Arcane. She keeps a few teams of humans scouring the planet for surviving supernaturals to bring them to the island for safety. Those who join in this RP will assume the roles of supernaturals. (There are restrictions on what kinds are allowed / not allowed. I am not looking for the common varieties. I am looking for the unique - and more importantly those who actually NEED protecting.)

Yeah, I am trying this one again. Last time it got hijacked by a couple members who started writing 3 pages of 1 paragraph posts before anyone else could get on. Most people quit when they discovered they couldn't find responses to their own posts. And that is why I don't allow one liner posting.

Follow the link to the RP. Check out the characters by Sharlene and myself. They aren't even specific races. They are "unique" and original designs. Note the section about Character Generation. I am aiming for Endangered species. So lycanthropes don't fit well. I am also looking for characters to fit into a classroom environment - so a behemoth dragon also won't fit (literally).

I'll be editing to add some comments about what is actually taught. Noone really cares about classic high school educations unless they are going to try to fit in in a human world (like Zhan de L'Mar and Janice Rand).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back