• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Should I add two more roles?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Maybe later

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ffttt, I hope you don't mind if I apply with my favorite boy for con-man.
I am trying to get him into a group roleplay because shenanigans, aha.
Also, I ADORE your plot. P.S I owe you a DM, will DM you in the morning when I'm more lucid.

Ffttt, I hope you don't mind if I apply with my favorite boy for con-man.
I am trying to get him into a group roleplay because shenanigans, aha.
Also, I ADORE your plot. P.S I owe you a DM, will DM you in the morning when I'm more lucid.
ahh not at all! I'm excited to have you try out for this roleplay ^^ can't wait to see your character!! also, no worries about the DM.

just realised I've rushed ahead and made a whole assassin without even saying hi lmao
this looks fuckin bomb dot com and I'd love to apply after I've brushed him up if that's ok! (:

just realised I've rushed ahead and made a whole assassin without even saying hi lmao
this looks fuckin bomb dot com and I'd love to apply after I've brushed him up if that's ok! (:
lmaoo love the enthusiasm <3
and of course c: I'm looking forward to seeing your character !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back