• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Samurai | The Sea of Blood

Should this RP be officially launched?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So god damn interested! I love dice! But, it's been a long time since I've used them in a game. I have an habit of rolling them randomly when I'm bored. Anyway, count me in!

I would usually be in America, but I'm on vacation. In china, so opposite time of EST.

Will there be enchantments and such for weapons? Or smithing/upgrades/special rules and effects etc.

Different damage modifiers for weapon and armour? Like slashing/piercing does X more/less damage against x type of armour.

Also, the more.... Flexible weapons, would get + agility too?

If anyone has any ideas, I don't mind considering them in terms of additions to the current system.

As for damage modifiers, that would become pretty complicated, and there is already something in place for certain weapons doing different damage to different armor. Light Armor has less Durability (the Stat) than Heavy Armor, so when an opponent is attacking you and they roll the die and land a 13, but you have a Durability Stat of 4 because you have Heavy Armor, then the attack will fail to damage you, because your Durability of 4 would subtract from their roll of 13, and the new value of his roll will become 9. [10-17] is a Success, and 9 is just short of Success, it is Failure.

The Official RP has been opened in the Fantasy Section of the Site. We are Still in Preliminary Stages so no IC posts will be made yet. However Sign Ups Are Open. https://www.rpnation.com/threads/samurai-the-sea-of-blood™.137012/

Everyone is free to begin signing up in the official thread in the link here: Official Character Sign Ups

Users who are viewing this thread

Back