• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sammy's Big Fandom Search! (1x1)

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Hey there! Since my college will be closed due to COVID-19 lock down for probably the next few months by the looks of it, I have a little extra time on my hands and what better way to use it than to staet a few rps?

A little bit about me!
My name is Sammy and I'm a 17 year old trans boy (ftm and pre t) from Ireland!
I have some really weird obsessions with anime and video games etc.
I'm a pretty weird person in general (so be warned)

What I'm looking for
I'm simply looking for someone who is nice and will do a rp with me based on one of the fandoms I've listed below.
My preference is someone who will do a long term rp and not ditch me 1 or 2 responses (happens all the time to me. It's frustrating)

Length of your responses in the rp doesn't bother me at all.

Fandoms and characters I'm willing to play
(Those in bold are the ones I'm really craving)

Diabolik Lovers (Kanato, Azusa, Laito, Subaru, Cordelia, Kino, OC)
Angels of Death (Eddie Mason, OC)
Yandre Simulator (Yandere OC)

K-12 (Crybaby, Angelita, Celeste, Fluer, Kelly, OC)
Pre-Game BATIM (Bendy and the Ink Machine) (Sammy Lawrence, OC)

BATIM (Bendy and the Ink Machine) (Sammy Lawrence, OC)
Friday the 13th (OC)
Scream (Billy Loomis, OC)
Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun (Hanako, Tsuaska)
Sanders Sides (Willing to be anyone!)

That's all for now. There may be more that I can't think of atm that I might add in a bit later.

If you're interested in doing a rp based on one of these fandoms with me, simply shoot me a pm so we can discuss it a bit more!

Hope to find some good rp to do for my time away from college!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back