• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Salem High Student Activities and OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I've scanned through everyone's characters already but I'll take a closer look at them to see if theres anyone who I think Parker would especially get along with.

Regarding dorms, Parker would fit into any, since he doesnt require anything to hide himself other than "dont act weird".
He would be happier in a supernatural room however.

Feel free to pm me about anything :)

Also... CarterS needs a picture for the Character. You have been reminded. XD

Oh no lmao, thanks for reminding me xd

Thank you Literary Revenant Literary Revenant (who is a mod, just so everyone knows). I went into a bit of a relapse there, and it's great to see that these things are getting sorted out! I still have a bit of a sore throat and a headache, but I am getting better, slowly but surely. I'm going to try to add the existing updates that I've put off to the lists before adding any new information, but feel free to continue figuring out dormmates and the like among yourselves while I work on that.

Becca's Bliss Becca's Bliss @Coriander Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Shagranoz Shagranoz DisasterBi DisasterBi @August @SomebodyElse @Sarah @Ella Victoria @quinnthegreat PyroMonomania PyroMonomania User User @WinterScoutus23 CarterS CarterS Beebasaur Beebasaur Shaded Shaded
Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism
Hello again everyone! I'm glad everyone has been sorting things out well. Sadly I am not sure if anyone was willing to form with me but that ultimately doesnt matter.
Anyways, I have thought of a little game that could allow people to better understand each others characters as well as form friendships or rivalrys. I call it "Paragraph Besties!"
The rules are simple. Two players are chosen at random, they exchange 1 paragraph each of what their character thinks about the other and if they need to worry about them, make friends, that sort of thing. If this means you need to reflect on their CS, no problem! This is just for fun while we wait for the story to eventually start. It's also completely optional.

I'll start with Masyet's character since hers is the newest. I'll be talking through the perspective of Sebastian Ramirov. After that Masyet can choose to do a response while I nominate 2 others at random. Here goes!

You want my thoughts... on Miss Helsing? There is not much I can... make my remarks to. I have read this name through novels and I also saw this ... Hugh Jackman movie titled Van Hellsing. It involved fighting monsters and vampires. If... she is the same as that person... I fear that our school is in jeopardy. Still, if she is of hunting blood... I would love to hear her stories... as I too hunted monsters where I am from.

All done! User User and Shaded Shaded I nominate you two!

Shaded Shaded
"You want my opinion on Nikolay, my roommate? Vuoi pettegolezzi, eh? Well, he makes me feel short. I mean, six feet? My neck hurts just looking up at him and it pisses me off. He seems nice, though. I heard about him from other kids and he's apparently very loyal. I can appreciate that. I think we can get along, as long as he doesn't... come si dice... become 'buddy-buddy' with the supernatural or get in my way. He'd lose my little respect for him fast. But I don't think that'll happen. From what I hear, he shares some values similar to mine."

translation: 'Vuoi pettegolezzi' = You wan't gossip, huh?
'come si dice' = how do you say

Here's Gabriella's response:

"You would like to know my thoughts on a Sebastion Ramirov? Never heard of him. Wait, actually is he one of the teachers at the school I'm supposed to be attending? Honestly, I do not give a werewolf's ass who he is, if he has anything to do with the supernatural world I will rip his motherf*****g head off."

I know it's short but her and Sebastion have never met.

Here's Gabriella's response:

"You would like to know my thoughts on a Sebastion Ramirov? Never heard of him. Wait, actually is he one of the teachers at the school I'm supposed to be attending? Honestly, I do not give a werewolf's ass who he is, if he has anything to do with the supernatural world I will rip his motherf*****g head off."

I know it's short but her and Sebastion have never met.
Hey no worries. Sebastian hasn't met her either.

"Coralie? She's great! She keeps me on my toes at least. She is quite the roomate, though she is pretty distant sometimes. She just needs to adjust to things, I wish she'd speak her mind more often though, I guess I want everyone to do that!"

(Sorry that probably wasn't the best >.<)
User User

"Coralie? She's great! She keeps me on my toes at least. She is quite the roomate, though she is pretty distant sometimes. She just needs to adjust to things, I wish she'd speak her mind more often though, I guess I want everyone to do that!"

User User
Simple, sweet, me likey.

User User
It was beautiful.

Rebecca's voice is surprisingly quiet- she's still working on figuring out how to work her vocal cords.

"Professor Shaw? I've never met him, but I've heard a thing or two. I don't mind sorcerers or dragons on their own, but together... it's a little unnerving, being around that kind of power, you know? Not that I'm one to talk about being creepy."

“What? You want to know what I think of Amira?” Tsubasa says as an irritated scowl spreads across his face, “Well they say first impressions are the most important and I’d say she definitely made wonderful first f****** impression. When I see a student turn into a human-fish hybrid it makes me reconsider working at this school especially since this seems to be a reoccurring theme among students and the teachers.” The man sighs and runs a hand through his hair, “This place not great for my mental health but it’s the only card I’ve been dealt, so I’ll deal with it somehow.”

Last edited:
Sooooo my character can be foul mouthed at times what's the list of swears that I need to censor? I know f-bombs need to be censored does this include words like "shit"?

Oh sorry is swearing against the rules? I'll censor myself just gimme a sec.
That was just a little thing I made up cause I'm not a huge fan of excessive swearing. You can swear as much as you want (or as much as Becca allows) when the story starts, but I wanted a relatively clean game. I'm fine when its censored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back