• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Salem High Student Activities and OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Becca's Bliss

Gamma-fied Glory
This is where you can create a class list for your OCs, as well as join a dorm or sign up for extra-curriculars if you so choose. Clubs and after-school activities will be added according to interest, and I must receive agreement from all parties before writing down a new living arrangement.
Classes:
  • English (Supernatural)
    • Taught by Miss DelMar
    • Day & night courses available
    • Required class
  • English (Joint)
    • Taught by Miss DelMar
    • Day courses only
    • Required class
  • History (Supernatural)
    • Taught by Miss DelMar
    • Required class
  • Gym (Joint)
    • Taught by Coach Randall
    • Day courses only
    • 2 years required
  • Chemistry (Joint)
    • Day courses only
    • Counts towards 1 year of required physical science
  • Health (Supernatural)
    • 1 year required
  • Math (Joint)
    • Taught by Mr. Orwell
    • Day courses only
    • 3 years required
  • Music (Joint)
    • Taught by Mr. Orwell
    • Day courses only
    • Counts towards 1 year of required art credit
Clubs:
  • Hunters (Human)
    • Private and selective club
    • See end of lore for more info
    • Led by [REDACTED]
    • 1 current member
      • [REDACTED]
  • Conspiracy Club (Human)
    • Public club, but not recognized by the school
    • See end of lore for more info
    • Leader needed
    • 1 current member
      • Ivy Rose Jekyll
  • More school-recognized clubs needed
    • PM me or gather interest below to start one
After-school Activities:
  • Swim Team (Supernatural and/or Joint)
    • Temporarily coached by Miss DelMar
    • Members needed
    • Counts towards PE credits
  • More needed
    • Gather interest below to start something
Dorms:
*Note- first digit of the student dorms denotes floor number, 0 (or basement-level) only being utilized in the Supernatural building
  • Staff
    • S-7
      • Coach Randall
    • S-33
      • Miss DelMar
  • Supernatural
    • 013 (Juniors only)
      • Lilith Eunan
      • Laika Steele
      • [Open]
  • Joint
    • 111 (Freshmen and Sophomores)
      • Ivy Rose Jekyll
      • Briar Liu
      • [Open]
      • [Open]

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in joining the RP! I'll make a character(or more... hmmmm) real quick~

Becca's Bliss Becca's Bliss Coriander Coriander Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Shagranoz Shagranoz DisasterBi DisasterBi August August SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Sarah Sarah Ella Victoria Ella Victoria quinnthegreat quinnthegreat PyroMonomania PyroMonomania User User Beleth Beleth CarterS CarterS Beebasaur Beebasaur Shaded Shaded

Hello everyone! I am the Literary Revenant and I decided to message EVERYONE who has set up a Character sheet with hopes to get us all chatting away about what we all might want before the roleplay actually starts. Poor Becca has informed me that she has been sick and unable to write responses and such for the time being, and I myself have invested too much time into the characters here to simply let it brush aside. So... I figured that we can all decide little things here! Like if certain people wanna share dorms, if some people are friends with others, if others hate the other immensely, fun stuff that can be added to the character sheets. I have yet to read all of them but I have read some of yours. (I may or may not PM people who I may want my characters to have unique interactions with)

With that said, I wanna start by saying I added 2 more girls to the group. Kurona Mirunai and Sares Valiin. It took forevah to get their CS done in a way I seemed fit, and I hope you all like it. I replaced my "say vruh" comment with their CS so it should be directly below Sebastian's CS. Kurona and Sares are an unofficial couple, they like eachother but Sares hasn't truly declared love while Kurona wants to date already. That means they are not available for outside romances, but they are open to friendships and dorm-mates (if that's a word). I was hoping to dorm up with a Supernatural person, add some extra drama to their current predicament. As for Sebastian, he needs buddies. Since he is from another world entirely and lacks any friends in this world, he does need a buddy or two, whether that's from another teacher or one of the students.

Also... CarterS needs a picture for the Character. You have been reminded. XD

Nikolay, is human, so I figure he would dorm up with other human students I’m guessing! I don’t have a specific destination or room for him so lemme know if you are fine with rooming with him. He is also open for some friends, rivals, all that jaz if anyone wants to just shoot me a message!

Rebecca would be fine shacking up with any supernatural girls, but not with humans. She hates her illusion with a fury, and wouldn't want to wear it in a dorm room.

Lich, not a zombie. Calling her the latter is a fast way to have your very soul rot on you.
Sorry!!!
Anyways why not have Kurona and Sares Dorm with you? They are human but Kurona still has some magic in her which could warrant her presence in a supernatural dorm, and Kurona will not (or rather cannot) go anywhere without Sares. Sares could have a charm placed on her by Sebastian making her believe that All the supernatural is normal

Nikolay, is human, so I figure he would dorm up with other human students I’m guessing! I don’t have a specific destination or room for him so lemme know if you are fine with rooming with him. He is also open for some friends, rivals, all that jaz if anyone wants to just shoot me a message!
Sebastian is a teacher and I have yet to read your full CS but I believe Nikolay is Russian correct?

Coralie is also a human, so maybe they could dorm together?

Coralie is also a human, so maybe they could dorm together?
Sorry for not responding sooner, yeah I’m perfectly fine with them rooming up with each other! We can figure out the room number and then add it to the CS ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back