• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Salem High Student Activities and OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sooooo my character can be foul mouthed at times what's the list of swears that I need to censor? I know f-bombs need to be censored does this include words like "shit"?
For Becca's rules I'm not certain as I havent found any set rules of hers, unless I'm blind. Like I said, I myself am not a fan of swearing but I dont forbid it. You can swear but I do know Rpn forbids hate speech against someone else as well as almost any sexual reference. I do love your paragraph though, I absolutely love it!

Sooooo my character can be foul mouthed at times what's the list of swears that I need to censor? I know f-bombs need to be censored does this include words like "shit"?
To answer the question, I am fine with these words. These are subject to change with Becca.
1. Shit.
2. Damn.
3. Hell.
4. F*ck when its censored, that may change with Becca.
5. Ass
6. Ass**** when censored
7. Bastard.
8. Piss/Piss off.
9. Bitch, unless used sexually.

There may be others that I'm not thinking of but that's my list. UK ones I'm not sure with. I excluded the C word because I feel it may be too rough for this website. Remember we are meant for younger ages and adults, but limiting our speech to a pg-13 level.

“Tsubab- Tsubabua...what ever his name is don’t think I know the boyo. Wait, actually...is that the lad with the ponytail? Do not talk to him much, as I can't take the boy serious with that oversized rat tail. Other than that I really don’t have an opinion on them. Why do you ask? Is that Máthair Fecker talking shite about me?! I’ll knock him over the head so hard his eyes’ll come outta his a**!”
PyroMonomania PyroMonomania So I wrote this out and was really proud of it until I realized I wasn’t partnered with Pyro but CarterS so like I am posting this anyway but I will do another one for CarterS. Sorry I goofed up

Last edited:
“Tsubab- Tsubabua...what ever his name is don’t think I know the boyo. Wait, actually...is that the lad with the ponytail? Do not talk to him much, as I can't take the boy serious with that oversized rat tail. Other than that I really don’t have an opinion on them. Why do you ask? Is that Máthair Fecker talking shite about me?! I’ll knock him over the head so hard his eyes’ll come outta his a**”
PyroMonomania PyroMonomania So I wrote this out and was really proud of it until I realized I wasn’t partnered with Pyro but CarterS so like I am posting this anyway but I will do another one for CarterS. Sorry I goofed up
XD it happens.

“Tsubab- Tsubabua...what ever his name is don’t think I know the boyo. Wait, actually...is that the lad with the ponytail? Do not talk to him much, as I can't take the boy serious with that oversized rat tail. Other than that I really don’t have an opinion on them. Why do you ask? Is that Máthair Fecker talking shite about me?! I’ll knock him over the head so hard his eyes’ll come outta his a**”
as an Irish person myself I love him already lol, and don't worry about it :)

as an Irish person myself I love him already lol, and don't worry about it :)
Really? That is honestly really cool, did I use the slurs and phrasing right? Writing characters with accents no matter how mild always makes me nervous XD

Really? That is honestly really cool, did I use the slurs and phrasing right? Writing characters with accents no matter how mild always makes me nervous XD
Sounds pretty Irish to me :) If you need any help with any Irish phrases send me a message (Google translate is unreliable)

Sounds pretty Irish to me :) If you need any help with any Irish phrases send me a message (Google translate is unreliable)
Oh yes I know that. Thanks so much for ofeering, If I am being honest the only reason I didn’t post this maybe a half an hour or so after I said I would get started on it was because I was busy researching Irish setence structures, slurs, slangs and general goodness. I swear I am probably going to die when writing up full conversations for this dude if this dinky little thing took so long, hopefully I’ll get the hang of it. (Google translate is only really used as sort of a basis, I tend to check other websites and compare things when doing translations)

I can totally see my character and beebasaur's character regularly butting heads especially since it seems the two are hotheads (or at least one can press the other's buttons). I'm just imagining the two pass by eachother in the hall and immediately barbs are being chucked and the students are like "oh no two teachers are fighting, what do we do?"

I can totally see my character and beebasaur's character regularly butting heads especially since it seems the two are hotheads (or at least one can press the other's buttons). I'm just imagining the two pass by eachother in the hall and immediately barbs are being chucked and the students are like "oh no two teachers are fighting, what do we do?"
That would be fun as Aaden i often times at least a little drunk and espically because he already doesn't like your dude he is bound to get angry over any little thing.

quinnthegreat quinnthegreat Just for the record, I look forward to roleplaying with you! Everyone else too!

Ranecia leans forward upon being mentioned the name of Ethan Orwell, eyes widening slightly as her jaw locks down on a pocky stick. "Heh? Signore Ethan? I've, ah, heard of him but can't say I have an opinion on the professore." Her eyes roll in thought, than come back down in a full circle, cheeks brightening up as if a light bulb going off. "Ah! I've, ah, heard he was quite the, ah, catch with all the signorinas! A shame he is much much older!" The Italian-American joked lightly, returning her attention back to a preparatory class in Art History.

Translations:
Signore: Mister/Sir Signorinas: Young females
Professore: Professor

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Ethan Orwell? Well. I'm no speciesist but I can't say that I trust ...." Sexvra pauses, thumbing a page in his book as he ponders over his next words. "Well, you see. My priority is the safety of our students. I suppose any ally with the school is an ally of mine." He rises, patting his pants down lightly before reaching for the staff disinfectant and spraying the spot he had just risen from. "Now if you'll excuse me. I have other matters to be tending other than sitting around gossiping."

Last edited:
I'm not sure if anyone had been holding out hope for this rp or has notifications for this thread, but I felt that I needed to officially state that it has been discontinued, and I don't ever plan to try to start it up again. I'm sorry if anyone is disappointed to hear that and that it took me so long to say something. This past year has been really crazy for me. I had to take care of my mom after her second round of surgeries, I had an accident myself and fractured my foot, I got my first job, etc. It's been wild. Even if it weren't for all of that, though, there were other issues that ultimately meant this story would never work as an rp. On its own, it was too reliant on having a large number of participants in specific roles, which it didn't seem like we were close to getting, and on my part, I was having some issues with a fellow member that made me really anxious, and I realized that I was not equipped to be the main mod of such a large rp group and to deal with all the responsibilities that entailed. I do plan to create something with this world, possibly even just writing out the story I had in mind on my own, but I will not attempt to turn it into an online rp again. Once again, I'm sorry for any disappointment I've caused, and I hope you're all doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back