• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sakurasou (No previous knowledge needed ^^)

Messenger

Queen of Letters and Cookies

story-sakurasou-no-pet-na-kanojo.png

What is Sakurasou?

Sakura Dormitory
(???? Sakurasou?) is a dorm affiliated with Suimei University of the Arts, to handles all talented students who needs "special treatment". In some cases, due to their "weirdness", Sakura Dormitory tends to be called as a "loony-bin", and thus, alienated from the rest of community.

The dormitory was initially created for arts students to be able to practice their creativity without the critical eye of society. However, as time progressed, the perception of the dormitory became negative, and so, the dormitory was neglected, while its residents were subjected to prejudice. Furthermore, the structural integrity of the dormitory deteriorated over time, as a result of negligence from the school administration.

Sakurasou is different compared to the regular dorms in aspects like, one, the building is not maintained by the school, and two, that its residents do not rely on any employee of the school like the regular dorms do. These allowed for the creative environment, and also its demise. Due to the administrative negligence, the dormitory rates at Sakurasou are lower compared to the regular dormitories.

The School/Academy?

Suimei University of the Arts,often abbreviated as Suiko, is a high-school (and preparatory school) dedicated for advanced arts study. All students are divided into two major division on their second-year, Arts Division and Regular Division. This school also has two type of dormitory, a regular dorm, where most of abroad student lives in and Sakura Dormitory, a special dorm for highly-talented students who needs some "special care" with one teacher lives there as their adviser.

Plot?

There isn't a set plot, this will be going to their characters own idea and they will move the plot along.

Alright, So what are the spots?

Sakurasou

- Loony/wise Teacher

- Normal Person

- Normal Person

- Loony/Talented Student

- Loony/Talented Student

- Loony/Talented Student

- Loony/Talented Student

- Loony/Talented Student

(May add more)

Normal Dormitories

- Normal Person

- Normal Person

- Normal Person

- Normal Person

- Normal Person

Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!​

I think this is a great idea, I do have a question though, what do you mean by "weirdness" and "special treatment"?

Exactly what I said...it is utter chaos there, full of what others would consider freaks of knowledge, and special treatment because they are mainly troublemakers or clueless about everything other than their talent.

tumblr_mlqswbb6q51r0ce0co1_500.gif
<---- Example

images
<----- example when Shinna (a Sakurasou student) tried to cook

Okay, thank you for clearing that up. That's quite interesting, just like everything else about this idea xD

LoveLures said:
I might join.... depends. How many people would be allowed to join before you start?
@Messenger
I will continue adding people after it starts ,but I will start the RP after I have five characters.

Oh speaking of which there is a two character limit per person.

Messenger said:
I will continue adding people after it starts ,but I will start the RP after I have five characters.

Do you have a specific character sheet?

@Messenger

Messenger said:
Okay, I can deal with that

One more question. Are you going to make it so that they're is constantly even gendered characters? Like if there were five girls and two boys, per say, would you let members make more girls, or would you rule out making girl characters until it was even?

Well I would like some basic information (Name, Age, Gender, What student, What dorm, Talent (If Sakurasou loony student), Appearance, History, Personality.) Things like that.

LoveLures said:
@Messenger
Okay, I can deal with that

One more question. Are you going to make it so that they're is constantly even gendered characters? Like if there were five girls and two boys, per say, would you let members make more girls, or would you rule out making girl characters until it was even?
I would stop if it gets too much imbalanced, but once it is balanced again I will allow more girl students in that scenario, but I am ok with small imbalance (1-2 characters)

Alright. And by describing them as looney, are they like legitimately insane? Or just that they don't know anything else other than their talent, by my understanding.

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]Alright. And by describing them as looney, are they like legitimately insane? Or just that they don't know anything else other than their talent, by my understanding.

[/QUOTE]
Since they don't know much besides their talent they seem loony, although some are loony but wise (Kind of like the teacher) and give somewhat good advice. If that makes sense.

Messenger said:
I would like 1-
Since they don't know much besides their talent they seem loony, although some are loony but wise (Kind of like the teacher) and give somewhat good advice. If that makes sense.
Sort of. Sorry for asking so many questions, but thank you for answering them. I'm rather interested, may research more to understand it a little better.

Holy crap( :o ), that's hilarious. So they just don't get how to act around others, in a way?

And the link helps quite a lot!

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]Holy crap( :o ), that's hilarious. So they just don't get how to act around others, in a way?

And the link helps quite a lot!

[/QUOTE]
Yeah exactly!

Okay, this is starting to make more sense xD Thank you so much, I'm defiantly considering joining now.

Will you have a thread where we can post our CS when they're completed?

ClouseBlackEye said:
I love this anime.........I'M IN!!!!!!
Welp there is the one then xD ... and get ready for the Hot Pot food parties. (They do it when a person comes into Sakurasou or something really good happens).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back