• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sakura High School

Takahara stayed still for awhile thinking about everything that has happened, he sat back up after awhile admiring the scarlet sky as the sun slowly set over the horizon, the event was probably going to start soon. Takahara looked around the classroom, it was like he was sitting in the past,  the chairs and tables all the same as they were when the room as abandoned. He often wondered why they never removed this room, but he was glad to have somewhere he could get away from people and just relax. He looked at Hainoko and took in her full appearance something he never really did before since he was to busy helping everyone, he looked back down at the table he was sitting at and blushed alittle, "Say, what is your family like Hainoko? I forgot what it's like..." Takahara trailed off as his eyes watched hers as if staring into her soul. @MattieLee

HAKO HARUKI

Hako attempted to distract her thoughts as she walked away from Bret, how was her mom? Was Akia back? Where's Isobe? Is she confessing to Yukine right now? Probably not. God, this is not helping. On the bright side, at least she got it out, she confessed, Bret remained silent, and now she was enacting act 3, getting the hell out of there. In a sense, she was kind of happy Bret stayed quiet, she knew he was a good person, but anyone normal still has the natural fear of the person they're confessing to, to laugh in their face, say something rude, or even film it- or something like that. Although Bret had done something similar not long before, that was after he was rejected, and everyone reacts to rejection differently.

Hako was just about to reach the door when she heard a loud bang come from behind her, causing her to stop and jump at the noise. What the hell was that? Hako felt herself stiffen as she heard Bret's voice from behind her. Haru-chan? That's new coming from him. There was a quick pause of Hako standing completely still, her back to Bret before he spoke again. She felt her face burn and knew there was a tint of pink rising on her cheeks. What the hell was he getting at? What's that supposed to mean? Hako opened her mouth to ask but what came out wasn't what she wanted.

"O-Okay" Real smooth Hako. Hako turned her body a bit to turn back and look at Bret, but didn't see exactly what she expected. Yeah, his eyes were a little red when she had looked at him, but had been polite enough to not point it out but...

"Woah- What the f-" She cut herself off, was he bleeding? From his head? What the hell, when did that happen? Wait- that bang from earlier. "Bret- did you- just, hit your head on the railing?" She almost wanted to laugh, but decided that was a little inappropriate for the current situation.

@vegeta3k

Hainoko

Hainoko almost started to nod off into the depths of slumber busy daydreaming about what might happen at the Hanabi Taikai tonight now that she and Takahara were going to go together, she hadn;t been looking forward to it so much but now she was and she was smiling in her "sleep" unaware that she had been being stared at until she jolted awake hearing Takahara's voice. Here family?, now why would he want to know about her family life?... wait a minute here, could it?, oh, yeah it must be. 

She had all but forgotten about what had happened to his parents due to her excitement. Poor guy, he really had been through a lot of things he should have never had to deal with in the first place and none of it was his fault, the world just liked testing him was her best guess as to why he always seemed to have such bad luck with things in his personal life. She supposed the best thing to do right now would be to give him an honest response and actually answer his question, she had no reason to hide anything about her family really after all. 

"Well... I don't know if you've ever spoken to my little brother before but I'm sure that you must have at least seen him around the school a few times. He may be a bit boring at times but at least he isn't afraid to just be himself, I really admire that about him. Mom and Dad had sort of high standards but I usually met them anyways, they're both pretty smart even though they may dumb themselves down around you every once in awhile just to convince you otherwise, I learned a lot from the both of them"

She wondered for a second what he might think of what she was saying and hoped that it wouldn't end up just depressing him more.

"And don't be silly, of course you still have family!, and I don't mean your grandparents or cousins or anything either I mean you have family that you see everyday and just don't realize it, can you guess who that is?" she asked with a vibrant smile, of course he still had family, having a family mean't that you had someone who cares about you and will always be there for you. And by that definition she would definitely consider herself family as well as all of his other friends, including Momoki and all the others.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rina Natsuki

"Aki kun... where are you? still on the roof?" RIna would walk inside Gym. No one there.She Open the door that leads to the stage, use the stairs to go up, and stand by the gym windows. From here she can see many students and so she can see  roof too. She can see a boy and girl student standing on the roof. "Aki kun and Hako chan...?" she thought. No wait its... Bret.still Bret is there.and Hako chan. Bret and Hako? what going on. Hako was waiting for Aki behind the door isnt it? Was she waiting for Bret!? Where is Aki kun?  Is he by himself now?

677ee4d9d29ba38469cfe2306a1daba71.jpg

Rina decided to look around to find Aki. She returned Back to the gym storage and jumped out the window before walking in between the gym and club rooms. Someone was walking towards the gym, It was the team mates of the volleyball club. "Man the coach is so stupid none of the us want to hear his goodbye massage geez" One team mate would say.  "Ya he is going to probably talk for 2 hours hahaha. Ok lets find Rina" The other one would say laughing. Oh no the Volleyball club, they want to talk to me!? No way! Not now please. Rina quickly hid behind the club room. but team mates still were walking towards Rina. Rina saw that one of the windows is open, it is the baseball old club room that nobody is using. She quickly jumped in and took cover under the window. "phew that was close" she said with a small voice.

Inside the baseball club room had many things laying about. Like old helmets in the box and uniforms in the other. Already the sky was red. Rina could not see clearly inside the room. slowly she took a step forward, Her foot hit something and she fell down.

aki heard the window open to the club room he was in he thought oh no someone came here than he heard someting or someone fall down but as soon as aki turned around he saw a girl on the floor it was rina wait rina why is she here i need to say something so he said  "are you okay rina-chan" 

Finally Bret would slow to a stop just a few feet away from her. Answering him Hako would then half turn to face him.  The remaining light in the sky would bounce of her light brown eyes reflecting a small glow to them.

In a twist of events her Sheepish look flipped a full 180, realising he had a small gash across his forehead.  Hako would then ask a question that he felt was so embarrassing. "Ye-yea I did" he could see her lips slightly curve on the edges. Catching on, a small giggle would escape his lips. She was right, it was so ridiculous and seriously who does that? "What?, you telling me you don't bash your head into the railing when you need to calm down? I heard it's trending these days"  letting out a small laugh he would look over to her and finally a small smile would cross his face.

HAKO HARUKI

Hako listened as Bret responded, and actually laughed? Well, that's one way to make him laugh, a small smile came at her lips as she responded. "It must be a new trend then." She laughed, she turned her whole body to face him, one of her hands still gripping tightly onto the handle of her bag. The smile on her face fell slightly, Bret honestly, looked like complete shit. That and the fact that his head is literally bleeding.

"But seriously, your head is bleeding. You should probably go to the nurse." She stated, why was she still here? She was in the middle of stage three and then Bret called her Hau-chan, which still seemed a little off to her. Either way, she was still glad that Bret's mind seemed to be off of Isobe, but it would probably come back eventually.

@vegeta3k

They both Shared a small laugh. At this point his eyes were puffy and blood was running down the right side of his face. "I'm okay. I just needed to knock some sense into myself back there " Blood was dripping from his chin and leaving small specs of red all over his white shirt. "Not the best feeling in he world though." Blinking he would slowly sit down on the ground. "Okay maybe it wasn't such a good idea-" only now since the adrenalin in his body had subsided he could feel the throbbing pain in his forehead. Man it hurt like a mofo.

Looking up to her he would assure Her with a thumbs up. "Stop giving me that concerned look, it doesn't suit you." With a wince he would gradually lay flat on his back in an attempt to stop his head from spinning. "Now go! I'll catch up with you later. Im just gona lay down here for a bit. You know, kinda just gave myself a concussion" Brets brown dark eyes would trace the outline of the clouds in the scarlet sky.

Rina Natsuki

Rina's heart popped out not because she fell down, because actually someone inside the club room! No it not someone, the voice was Aki.. Rina quickly recovered from falling down and she sat straight withe her legs folded under her confused. "A..AA Aki kun?" Finally she could say his name. Gosh his voice always making Rina's heart beat fast. Now she could see Aki. He is sitting on the bench near the wall. He is watching her and he seemed worried for her. Rina's face became hot and red, but thankfuly for the San set, Aki might not notice that.

This is a Big big chance to confess to him. Perfect situation, like it was destiny. If she missed this opportunity, she was going to regret  it for the rest of her life. Hands are shaking, she took deep a breath. "Aki kun... i ...I have something I want to tell you.. "  She slowly stand up and sit down next him. Oh my gosh it might be to close, he is right here! She never spoke to him from this close distance, no actually this is the first time she had talked to him besides saying one sentence like "arigatou" or "ohayou" she would grab her knees and half turned to look at Aki.

"Aki kun... maybe you don't remember ..." her voice was shaking. "Around 2 years ago, the day.... school finished early because the rain became very hard and..." she needed took deep breath again. "I couldn't find my umbrella, Maybe someone took.... my one..  I just stood near the entrance door and everyone just passed me... it was raining hard and I couldn't do anything...But"  Tears welled up her eyes, but she just tried to hung on and not cry. "Suddenly a boy handed over a umbrella.... and he run into the hard rain... when i look at the umbrella's band... your name was written on it.. Aki kun"  Her heart beat was beating so fast. calm down calm down. "I was very very happy... Aki kun, from that day you have always been in my heart... always.." In the dim room, Aki kun is right next to Rina. She turned away her eyes from him. she clenched her skirt. say it Rina...tell him.  express the love you had for 2 years. Rina turned back to look into his eyes and finally said  " I like you... Aki kun "

HAKO HARUKI

She held her breath as Bret talked, the blood from his head dripping down onto his shirt, which was obviously gonna leave a stain. He looked gross, and that was the nicest way of putting it. She watched as Bret slowly lowered to the ground, his body obviously beginning to notice the injury to his head, commenting that banging his head probably wasn't a good idea. I could have said that ahead of time, dumbass, she wanted to say, but instead she remained silent. Watching as he laid on the floor, commenting that the worried look that currently stained on her face didn't suit her. Well that's usually because someone's not fucking bleeding from their head in front of me!

It was almost as if Bret had forgotten Hako had confessed, and she was greatful for that. Dealing with awkward situations... not her thing. When Bret attempted to assure her he was fine, and to go on without him, she gave him a suspicious look, squinting her eyes. She hesitantly moved her foot to start walking but stopped.

"Are you sure? You honestly look like shit right now, you at least need like a bandage-or something."

@vegeta3k

aki was surprised about rina confessing to him his face turned bright red as he talked "rina listen why don"t we get to know each other beter at the  Hanabi Taika" as aki said that he had a strange felling that tonight was gonna turn out good after everything that happend @Cheekymuimui

Hako would ask again if he was certain he was okay with a look of concern etched on her delicate face. Only the sound of the wind above the scarlet sky would answer back with dead silence. There was a long silent chill as Bret would not reply back. There was no more smart remarks, no more laughs, no more smiles. His head laying in a small pool of his red warm blood. Bret would be motionless.

Rina Natsuki

"..Yes, Aki kun... I want to know more about you... " Rina said. Aki invited Rina to go to Hanabi taikai together!! Is this a dream? These past 2 years Rina never reached him even though his desk is next to hers. He was right in front of Rina. She could touch him by just stretching her arm a bit if she wanted. But she couldn't. He was far away. But today her feeling was finally reaching him. In the Dim room, she could see his face and he would blush faintly. Now she knows his other side of him... it was cute.

Rina realized she forgot her bag in the gym storage. "Aki kun, I forgot my bag... I will quickly grab it" She said and slowly exit the club room from same window. Rina's head is floating like she is walking in a dream, with a breath she will let go of all the tension she was holding when talking with Aki, now that she was away she felt her strangth was gone. With the unsteady steps she walked to the gym storage window.

Bam!

when she turn the corner, she bumped into someone again. "What the hell this Bit*h doing!" there are group of people who have baseball bat and ken-do sword. But they are not sports man,they are delinquents about 10 boys and girls."I'm so sorry..." she said with small shaking voice. "What? can't here you! Fu*k Look at my favorite shirt got stain!" The delinquent she bumped would say. One of the girls came and she grab Rina by the hair, then forced her to walk to a pond that was between gym and school building. "congratulation on your graduation!" the delinquent girl said and pushed Rina's back hard. Rina fell inside the pond and got soaked but she couldn't move and couldn't say anything. The delinquents are laughing around the pond. " Its time for payback. " One guy said. Then he smash school window with baseball bat.

Last edited:
aki heard a loud smash noise it was glass so aki grabbed a old bassball bat from the room he was in and ran to where the noise came from he saw a few  delinquents there was 10 boys and girls that's when aki said in a loud tone "hey what do you think you delinquents are doing here"  

HAKO HARUKI

Hako rocked on her feet for a moment as she waited for Bret to respond, and when he didn't, she immediately knew something was wrong.

"Er... Bret?" she muttered, stalking closer to him, he was breathing... I think, she could still see his chest rising and falling but... he wasn't moving, Hako decided to try one more time. "Bret?" she asked, raising her voice a bit, he didn't respond. "Shit... shit, shit, shit." Hako muttered under her breath.

Deciding not to waste any time, she quickly ran down the stairs, hoping to god that the nurse was still there so far after school had ended, luckily, she was. Hako quickly explained in... vivid detail that Bret had a head injury, and the nurse quickly got a teacher to help get Bret off the roof, Hako tapped her foot and wondered why she was still waiting for Bret. He was gonna be fine now, so why wait? She brought out her phone and sent a quick text to Isobe. 

'I confessed,'

@vegeta3k @illicit

Muzzily Bret would swing his legs over the side of his bed. His room was small and he decorated it with only a few prized possessions throughout his life. His room was dark and the only source of light was the moonlight beaming into his room from the one window across his bed. His feet would settle into the cold wooden floor and with small subtle steps he would move slowly towards the door. Opening the door Bret would step through and suddenly be inside of class 3C. Everyone was in conversation laughing and smiling. Amidst the fun he felt utterly alone, through the laughter he felt so distant. Bret would open his mouth to say somthing but nothing would come. Bret would try again. Nothing. Looking down to the floor near his feet was the red bento box on the ground. The onigiri was scattered all over the White tiles and eerily there was maggots and bugs crawling all over the rice. Bret would feel a sudden pinch in his belly and a red wet spot would appear through his shirt where his stomach was. Holding his stomach the blood would seep through his fingers and drip all over the rice and floor. The snow white grains of rice would change blood red and looking up he would see his friends in a group still laughing and talking. Hakos back was turned to him and chillingly she would half turn to him. Her face was emotionless and her eyes were dead as she stared into his soul. "Tick tock Bret-" she would say. Her voice was deep, low and inhuman. "Tick tock"

The sound of a window smashing would wake Bret up.

covered in cold sweat Bret would sit up abruptly. Panting he would frantically look around. Sweeping the room he would notice Hako there and instantly a calming wind would sooth right through him. With a calm breath he would feel at his head feeling out that he had been patched up. "What the hell
Happened?" his voice was sligtly raspy and dry. And his head was ringing. "And what the hell is going on outside?" Slowly he would motion to get out of bed even though he had just recovered.

HAKO HARUKI
Hako was sitting down in a chair in the corner of the nurse room, she honestly had no idea why she was still there. The nurse has assured her Bret was fine, which Hako had slight trouble believing thinking back to the blood on the roof, she had treated Bret and wrapped his head up, and laid him down to rest. Hako tapped her foot impatiently on the floor as she stared at her phone, waiting for Isobe to reply, she had hoped that she was done confessing to Yukine, or at least waiting for her, so they could go do something together before the Hanabi Taikai, but minutes passed and she still hadn't responded. Usually, Hako would head home, but something told her she wouldn't want to, maybe Akia was home, maybe she just didn't want to deal with her mom, or maybe it was because she was too used to staying out till dark that it just felt weird to go so early in the afternoon.

Hako jumped in her seat as the sound of crashing came through the walls, her head whipped over to Bret after seeing movement out of the corner of her eyes, watching him look around panicked before his eyes finally landed on hers, and he seemed to process half of what was going on. Hako rose to her feet as Bret spoke, his voice raspy and she could only guess it was because he had just woken up. She led herself to a window, holding her phone tightly in her hand and leaving her bag to lay against the chair.

"You hit your head on the railing and then passed out." She deadpanned, in her mind she was really glad he was okay, and wanted to drill him on why the hell he did that in the first place, but she still felt awkward knowing that not that long ago she had told him she liked him. She threw a glance his way, he was getting up from the bed and Hako almost told him to sit down, recover a little bit, but decided against it, he probably wouldn't listen. She drew the curtain on the window back and glanced out, she couldn't see a lot where she was standing but could make out a few figures standing in between two of the school buildings, she recognized some of them as a group of delinquents she'd seen around, in her eyes they were pathetic, really. Picking on other people for stupid reasons, it annoyed the hell out of her. The voices were muffled but she heard one of a male shouting, and saw someone standing with a baseball bat in his hand. It took her a moment to make out who it was.

"The hell? Aki?" she muttered.

V vegeta3k

Scary

Rina still siting down at her reflection in the pond the water was impure and dirty. Who are these guys? Why are they smashing the windows. What do they mean by payback? What do they want!?

20090830_wakaba_onibas1.jpg

Then she heard a loud torn voice. It was Aki kun's voice!! Rina looked up to the place where people are standing. Aki grabbed a old baseball bat and faced the delinquents. They are too many.... "Wait.. I know who they are..." Rina remember some delinquents guys are hanging around with Bret before. She stopped Bret to go with them but she can't control him anyway. Then one day.... yes, after the Fire on the old gym, some delinquents were expelled from school.

" Wow, Sakura high still has someone to face us? hahaha! look at this idiot with a bat i think you should go to your cram school now I'm uncultured." one guy who has short gold hair said. Aki facing them by himself. Rina was very scared but she slowly walked to beside him. Today finaly Rina recaced next to Aki kun so no more run away. She don't know what she can do but she will never leave him alone. She face these delinquents with wet clothes.

Attachments

• pond.jpg
    pond.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 0
Bret would look around for the nurse. He wanted to thank her for cleaning his face up and stitching him up. But she was nowhere to be seen. Hako would explain what happened next. I Passed out? How long has it been? Did Hako carry me here by herself? Bret thought. His forehead was throbbing as if an explosive was ready to go off at any minute in his head. The pain was a fluctuation of ups and downs from a soft 0 to a hammering 10 in a instant. Moving made the pain worse, it was as if any movement made him feel dizzy and unbalanced. As he moved off the bed he would notice Hako turn to him motioning to say something but seemed hesitant. Was it his imagination or was she concerned? Well she did go out of her way to make sure he was okay and on top of that she waited for him. A warm feeling of joy flowed through him like something sacred and pure. A feeling he had thought he lost along the way. It felt good to be noticed by someone, it felt good to be cherished by someone. It was empowering to know that in this cold world someone cared about him and it was at this very moment that Bret would cherish this secret to himself forever. She would never know. He would never tell her but he was forever in her debt and grateful she had cared. Thank you Hako-

As Hako would draw the curtains back Bret would get a slight understanding on what time of the day it was. At this point the sun was just on the horizon and the scarlet sky had already turned a light shade of dark. It was only a matter of a few hours before night was upon them. Using the wall to hold himself up Bret would make his way to the window. "Whats wrong?" Following her gaze Bret would instantly notice Rina on the ground. His rage simmered then exploded like a volcano noticing that Rina was dirty and wet.Brets positive aura would instantly flip a 180 to a murderous one as his delinquent side would resurface. "Those fuckers are dead-" He would growl. Fueled by his anger he would pull out a chair from the nurses desk. Place the chair under one of the long fluorescent tubes in the ceiling. Then by using the chair as leverage he would take one of the tubes out then jump down. Tube in his hand Bret would Smash the tip of the tube against the chair changing the fluorescent light into a sharp stabbing weapon. It was as if Hako was not in the room. Checking the jagged edges of his new weapon Bret would then limp towards the door. Injured or not, nobody fucks with his friend.

KIRA

edge-riv.jpg

The small group of delinquents would part like when moses parted the red sea then a young blond would come through. Kira would make his way to the front to face Aki and Rina. Looking Aki up and down he would give a small nod of his head. "What are we doing here?" Kira would whip his head back to the group. "Hey guys looks like we got us those smart ass fuckers over here." The group would laugh, cheer and curse at Aki. "I think he needs a reminder who the fuck we are" Kira would signal with a whistle and two delinquents would grab Rina by her short wet brown hair and drag her to Kira's feet. "woh woh woh-" Kira would raise his hands in the air noticing the baseball bat in Aki's hands. "Just kidding bro-" With a cheeky smile he would pull a small pocket knife that was tucked in the back of his pants. "Now what do you think is quicker? My knife into the back of this bitches neck-" As he would say it he would grab a handful of Rinas hair and raise it to his knife. "Or your baseball bat?" The groups cheer was deafening as they urged Kira to do it.

HAKO HARUKI
It took Hako a moment to figure out the last figure, it was Rina, she was covered in mud and water, standing up and stalking over to Aki. Hako's only guess was that they had either pushed her in the pond, or she had fell by herself. It was then, like many other times she regretted hanging out with those guys in the first place. Isobe had tried to warn her to stay away during their first year, and Hako should have took it, the fire had been one of the many reason Hako stopped being a rebel. That and she was tired of having to sit in the principal's office for ten to sixty minutes. Don't get me wrong, they are good people with a conscience, it's just the way they act that people don't like them. And, I guess it's why Hako doesn't like them.

Hako took a glance towards Bret, who had made his way over to her to look at the window and watched as his facial expression completely changed. Shit, she thought. Rina was Bret's childhood friend, she wasn't exactly sure what she felt towards the other delinquents, but now, it was definitely hate, or maybe even bloodlust. Her eyes widened as she watched him take a tube from the light, smash it, and then begin to stalk out, and most likely to where Rina was.

Jeez, she forgot how aggressive he could be.

Either way, he was limping, and she couldn't let him just walk out there like that, she threw another glance to the window, Kira, one of the delinquents, had a knife pressed against Rina's hair, oh that fucking asshole. She spun around on her heel and ran in front of Bret. "C-Calm down for a second! As much as I am for killing those assholes you were in the nurses office for a reason, and I'm sure if Rina had seen the amount of blood you lost back there, she'd want you to stay here too." She wasn't sure if Bret was listening, but either way she needed to thin the situation out.

"So-uh, how about I go handle them, hm?" she said quickly, backing up a few paces until she was under the doorframe.

V vegeta3k

Can't stop body shaking. Because of her wet school uniform? or because she had cold sweat all over her body? She only knew she was scared. A while ago Sakura High was busy and noisy with laughing everywhere just a few hours ago, but before she knew it, Sky became scarlet and most of students were gone to get ready for the Hanabi Taikai. Suddenly someone walk to the front of Aki and Rina. Rina remembers this guy's cheeky smile before.

That day, before fire happened. Rina finished her volleyball practice and it was already past 7pm. Most of the sports club was finished. Not much students were left in the school. Rina walked to bike parking with teammates and they saw a few people grouping near the old school gym. One teammate said "Oh no they are delinquents... we should quickly leave here." Other teammate said "I know that guy... who has blond hair with a headband. His name Kira. don't look directly into his eyes he is dangerous and crazy." Rina remembered Kira was toying with his knife at that time with a cheeky smile.

Rina couldn't see Kira's face when he was talking. "Please please please, just let us go.." Rina was praying inside her heart but two delinquents came up to her and grabbed her hair to force to kneel in front of Kira. Her legs had no power to move. She can't breath normally. Rina bit her lip and closed her eyes.

Someone pulled her hair from behind. It was Bret. When Rina was 7 years old, she had pony tail. "Stop it!" Rina said to Bret but he didn't stop. In primary school, Rina had met Bret for the first time. She didn't like him because he is rough. One day, every classmate playing dodge ball in the school yard at lunch brake. Rina aimed for Bret and she threw the ball as hard as she could. But Bret step out the way with ease and the ball hit a boy who was 4 years older than Rina and Bret. The boy and his friends were so mad they came to Rina then they pulled her hair. No teacher was there, all classmates was scared but only Bret fought against them. when teacher got there, all classmate was crying, Bret was covered with bruises and standing near Rina. Somehow, teacher blamed Bret and teacher called his parents to come principle room. Rina was waiting for Bret. 4pm...5pm...6pm...But his parents never showed up... from that day Rina started play with him at after school.

"Bret..!"

When Kira grabbed her hair, Rina unexpectedly said his name with small shaking voice.

The nurse had been away only for a few minutes to report the incident that was occurring out in the front yard to the principle. Returning she would notice Hako at the door with her back towards her. Cautiously she would approach from behind. "Hako Chan is everything-" her sentence would trail off as she would see the inside of the room over Hakos small shoulders. The floor inside of the nurses office was covered in fluorecent glass debris and Bret was standing in the room with a dangerous weapon in his hand. "Oh god-" the nurse would fall on her behind. Then sprawling to her feet she would spin around and would flee down the hall for her life.

Bret would pause in his tracks as Hako would attempt to calm his rage and stand at the door between him and the hall. Looking down at his right hand he would notice that it was bleeding. It seemed like some small glass debris must have cut him when he smashed the tube on he chair. He would focus on the small amount of red blood gliding down the tube. "Hako, Rina is the only family I have left. If anything happens to her I will never forgive myself." Lookin up he would take a step towards her his dark eyes holding hers. "If anything happened to you I don't think I could-" there was hesitation as he held his tongue. Quickly he would change the subject. "If that blond person was Kira. I need to be there right now." he would take another step and now he was a foot away from her. Suddenly the noise of heels behind her would break his gaze from hers. There was deep furrows in his brows as he cursed under his breath.

Down the hall the nurse would return pointing in the direction where the school security should go. "There he is! That boy is Bret he is very dangerous!! He was threatening to kill that poor girl!!!"

Misunderstanding or not Bret didn't give two shits. From this point he knew he wouldn't make it to Rina in time and Hako wouldn't either because they would have to question her. They did not have time for that because time is of the essence here. Brets big warm hand would cup Hakos small shoulder gently. "I guess it's up to you" his eyes held hers only for a moment unill he brushed past her and into the storm. "Com on mother fuckers I'm pissed off and hate school!!" Approaching the 4 big men Bret would kick the walls and doors on his way to them hoping to distract them Long enough so Hako could slip past and head to Rina and Aki. Suddenly one gaurd would take the initiative and attempt a tackle. Bret would see it coming and brace himself. As the gaurd would successfully tackle him the other three would follow up immediately and rush in disarming the tube then help holding him down. Bret would struggle as much as he could making them work for it. He hoped this was enough for Hako to get through.

Summoning the courage Yui would join in to support Kira. She never could stomach his methods but she liked him and she did her best to impress him in any way she could. She did this in hopes that one day he would notice her. "Nice Kira hahaha look at her she is probably crying like a baby!" For extra measure she would stomp Rina. "What was that you said hun?" Squatting next to Rina she would cup Rinas chin and tilt the girls face to hers. This girl looked very familiar. So familiar that instantly the hairs on the back of her neck stood and she felt cold goosebumps cover her whole body.

"I believe this little bird called out for Bret" A cold voice would say from behind her and Kira. Noriko would then make her way towards the two. Her dead eyes would pan the girl on the ground silently to reconfirm it for herself. "Just as i thought. This is not good....if Bret knew about this, it could mean big trouble."

Kira would yank Rinas hair violently. "One of brets huh?" Kira hated Bret. They never got along. You could say they were just born natural enemies. Nothing would give more pleasure to Kira then to stick a knife right in between Brets shoulder blades but now things just got a little more interesting. "Well anyway hitting girls aint my thing you know." Letting Rina go he would give Yui a signal with his eyes then return to the group.

Noticing his signal Yui would grit her teeth, and then painfully grab Rina by her hair. Yui would then dunk Rina head first into the dirty pond then force a laugh. "Find any fish sweetie?" She would then do it again. She hoped Kira was watching but at the back of her mind she couldnt help but feel afraid of Brets wrath over the horizon.

Silently Noriko would watch as Yui would dunk her over and over.

A wicked smile crossed Kira lips. At last Bret was going to get what was coming to him

Last edited:
(I can delete this if you want me to. Couldn't think of anything else to do for a starter so I'm sorry.)
Elch was whistling a happy tune as he walked around the school. He looked up to the sky, it was almost dark. Did he have any plans tonight? No. Of course not. He slid a cigarette in between his lips; next he pulled out a lighter; it was a metallic silver with a golden rose pattern embedded in to it; he lit the cigarette unceremoniously and took a drag.
He walked into the gym which was vacant at this point. A mischievous smile danced on his lips, but.... It was his first day. He shouldn't risk ruining his first impression, so he grabbed a baseball bat and ball from the equipment room. He pocketed the ball and walked out of the gym.
"Where else can I go? The nurse was nice...." Elch thought to himself out loud. He walked through the semi-desolate halls. He saw a couple of random students and teachers. Which was odd, but not really anything to write home about.
He heard the clicking of high heels on the tiles. Elch turned to see a panicked nurse running towards him. He caught her in his arms. Elch was already friends with the nurse, she had led him around the school, and she used to be the Russian teacher! She was fluent in Russian so they conversed in it, but her already being his friend made it less awkward.
"What's wrong?" Elch asked in English in his most soothing voice.
"There's a group of *hic* students who are about to kill this poor girl!" The nurse sobbed. Elch was shocked by what she had said but he knew she wouldn't lie to him. Elch told her to lead him to where they were. One of the delinquents was away from the group in the hallway in front of the room where the main group was having their little party, it might not have been one of them but possibly a fan boy. Either way he was causing trouble, he was 6'2-6'3 and was beefy. However he was an ant compared to the well dressed Russian. Elch was 6'10 and wasn't scrawny in the slightest. He was 183 pounds of Russian muscle due to nonstop work and exercise.
The delinquent had a small pen knife and was threatening a small freshman. Elch yanked the smaller boy back away from the freshman and slammed his palm into the delinquents back. An easy way to end it, and as he dropped the boy he turned and walked out over to the dirty pond to see a girl dunk another girls head in. Elch whistled loudly to get their attention, before putting out his cigarette.
V vegeta3k Cheekymuimui Cheekymuimui

HAKO HARUKI

Hako honestly hadn't the slightest idea what the hell she was gonna do. She had gotten in front of Bret during his bloodlust rage, yeah, that was a thing. But now what? And immediately felt panicked when she had seen the nurse fall on the ground after seeing her and Bret's predicament, and scurry off.

Well that was gonna bite them in the ass.

Her gaze followed Bret's as he looked at his hand, which was covered in blood, something the nurse would probably have to patch up later. She followed Bret's gaze as much as she could, listening to what he said, but something made her tip sideways. "If anything happened to you I don't think I could-" could? Could what? But she had to fight a groan as he changed the subject, but of course now wasn't the time for her to be worrying about that, Kira did have a knife to Rina at the moment.

She held her breath as Bret took a step closer, unsure what he was gonna do but was interrupted by the clanging of heels she had heard only moments before. The nurse pointed at them and accused Bret of trying to... kill her? Guess she was right, it did bite them in the ass. But to her it was clear the person Bret was trying to kill is Kira. She turned back to Bret, who had put his hand on her shoulder, saying it was up to her. "Up to me- wait what-" Hako watched with wide eyes as Bret challenged the school security, and only then had she figured out what he wanted her to do. Shit shit shit, too much pressure Bret, you asshole.

Hako flinched as one of the security men tackled Bret, but quickly went off to a sprint, running down the halls until she finally made it outside to where Rina was. But what she saw was a totally different situation. One of the delinquents were on the ground while a guy- possibly a student- had a cigarette in his hand, in the back she could see Yui looking up at the man while holding onto Rina, whose head was soaking wet. Oh god, oh god oh god oh god.

"Yui," Hako raised her voice, "I'd let Rina go if I were you, Bret is currently on his way here and you should see what he did in the nurses office, not pretty." she ended with a forced laugh. Honestly, she was terrified, but it wasn't like she was completely defenseless.

V vegeta3k ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss Cheekymuimui Cheekymuimui AwesomeGamerDude5433 AwesomeGamerDude5433

Last edited:
Rina Natsuki

Kira still grabbing Rina's hair. What's going to happen next... Rina could hear girl's voice, she was laughing and suddenly kicked her side. Rina couldn't breath, tears sprang from her eyes. Rina patiently looked down to the ground she could see water dripping from her, was it tears or water from the dirty pond.

They were talking about Bret? Suddenly Kira let her go and Rina fell forward. They let us go now..!? she thought. She try to turn and look at Aki with unstable breath but it was not finished... the girl who kick her side, she grabbed Rina's hair and dunked her in the dirty pond! Rina was so surprise and couldn't breath. The dirty water would came thorough her nose, her mouse, Rina struggled and tried to get up,but that girl didn't lose her arm strength.

"..ret.." she said when she came out from the water, Rina gasping to try and breath and try to called Bret's name again. But it was not finished yet, the delinquent girl keep dunking her head in the water again again again... Rina's struggle became weaker, she had no breath, no power...

finally the girl stopped dunking her head, Rina was only half conscious. throat hurts, nose hurts, back head hurts, stomach hurts, chest hurts.... the dirty water streaming out from her mouth, from her nose. That delinquent girl was looking at someone. Bret? No... it was a blond hair guy...was he a foreigner ?.... Rina could see faintly. And then Rina could here familiar voice.
"Ha..ko.." she said. Rina felt relieved and then lost consciousness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back