• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sakura High School

Takahara nodded with a smile, "Let's go find Aki and Momo make sure they are alright, and others, I'm sure there are plenty of wounded souls around here." Takahara sighed as he started up the stairs and wondering around the upper floors comforting anyone who needed it as he looked around for Aki or Momo, he had no hopes of finding them, but he was going to try to find them. He thought about trying the roof, Takahara slowly made his way to the roof entrance when he bumped into Rina who seemed to be retreating from the roof with tears in her eyes, he fell over not expecting to be ran into like that but quickly got back on his feet to make sure Rina was alright. @Cheekymuimui @MattieLee 

Back turned Bret would listen attentively. At this point Rina was blowing it for herself as she tried to explain why she was in such an emotional mess. She wasn't to blame and he felt utterly responsible. He should have known better. Rina always wore her heart on her sleeve, and he had to be careful what information he shared with her as her emotions always got the better of her. He was angry with himself because if he had just kept this to himself she wouldn't have to suffer. He didn't care about his suffering as it was second nature but if it involved her he could never forgive himself. As Rina broke to a run for the door, everything in Brets body screamed for him to stop her. To say something. To do anything. Bret only listened as the click of her heels grew further and further away above the spring wind. Was his pride really more important than his friend? Bret felt disgusted with himself.

Hanabi was forced to only look at the back of his broad shoulders as it was literally impossible for him to face her right now. How could he face her after what he just said. What type of friend would tell another to piss off? Already he could feel his guilt repeatedly stabbing him in the chest. He knew he was in the wrong, but he just-he just couldn't admit it.

Hanabi would question if the Bento box was for her, then explained he shouldnt give it to her but Hako instead. Bret chose not to reply. Instead he would walk towards a trash can that was just ahead of him against the fence wall. "I think you got the wrong idea about this-" There was a hesitation on his behalf as he hovered the bento above the empty trash can. "Its just trash-" Bret watched in slow motion as he let the bento slip from his hands and free fall towards the bin below. He could picture it now, the first bento he was given just like it was yesterday.

It was like any other day and he had left class during lunch to come to the roof. He came here every lunch time because he couldn't stomach the fact that he could not provide lunch or afford it. Hanabi at the time didnt even know him but she made the effort to not just look for him at lunch time but to prepare him a bento as well. This was a memory that he had cherished and was a first of many kind acts in the future.

The bento would clatter into the bin. The lid would pop open as the bento would land on one of its corners then the onigiri would sprawl out all over the inside of the bin as if a tornado had just ripped through. Still with his back turned he would move towards the fence.and both his hands would cling onto the fence. Pretending to look out into the distance he would softly say. "Like i said before, piss off...." He prayed that she would leave. He couldn't brave through this anymore. Unaware that Hako was preparing to confess at any moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rina Natsuki

Rina can hear Hako was calling her but she couldn't stop running away. Couldn't stop her tears running. Suddenly she bumped into someone and she fell on her behind. "s sorry!" she surprisingly apologized and look up at the person who she bumped. There was gentle blue eyes. It's Takahara. "sorry so sorry are you okay? I didn't watch where i was going im  so...sorry" She looked into his gentle eyes, she felt a little bit more calm down. But now she felt embarrassed. "Today is too hard for me." she said with small voice while wiping her tears. "I... should go ... I im going to freshen up ... hehe" She forced a weak smile and began to walk.

c076c9069cfc60835965ab9b5c0c19ef.jpg

Yasashi listened closely to every word she spoke, as it came from her heart. he had never met someone with such a passion for music, nor with all the same interests as him. " i think i feel the same about you" he said with a blush. but When Momoki turned and looked into his eyes, it was like time time stopped. Yasashi's nervousness went out the window, and all of a sudden, he knew exactly what to do. he took her hand and squeezed it, their fingers intertwined "im glad you were the one i asked" all he could do was stare and smile at her. after all, she was the most beautiful thing among the nature around them

Isobe Hanabi

@Miss Obsess @Cheekymuimui @Hope Robinson @vegeta3k

Bret's words strained as Hanabi watched him approach the bin and chuck the bento away, the contents spilling out. Bret had probably worked hard to prepare it for her, and that made it all the more painful for them both. She pressed her lips tightly together, looking away from the mess in the bin as Bret repeated himself. She had done her part in this, and now it was Hako's turn to complete hers. The boy needed time to calm down, and she wasn't going to push anymore. Hanabi turned to leave, some part of the boulder on her chest lifting off as she spotted Hako peeking from behind the door. With an exhausted smile, she gave the other a thumbs up and pat her shoulder. "Your turn. You go girl! And I think you probably bumped into Rina on her way out?" She whispered, "Tell me later, though. Text me when you're done!"

Then she trudged down the hall and turned the corner to find Rina and Takahara talking. As much as she wanted to join them, it felt like a knife was being stabbed repeatedly into her head and she really couldn't handle a conversation right now. Oh lord, the drama was getting to her. She quietly passed them and made her way to the 3C classroom, some peace was very much desired. Sitting herself behind one of the desks near the window, she watched as students roamed around the yard. A couple with a guitar and ukulele were sat underneath a cherry tree, Hanabi identifying them as Momoki and Yasashii. They definitely were the singing duet from earlier. Talk about timing. Looking away from the bright lights from the window, she rested her head against the desk. Ugh, will this headache please go away?

aki is tarting think what can he do to help everyone at this moment in time bret just got rejected just like he did but instead of running away he got a mad at hanabi and if i had to guess hako will try to confess now right if that happens what will i do it would not just be awkward i would be a stalker right no i cant be a stalker im just going to stay here and prey to god no more drama happens tonight i just want everyone to be happy not depressed at that moment aki know he had to do something so he crawled out of hiding and screamed at the top of his lungs "EVERYONE JUST STOP"   @Miss Obsess @vegeta3k @Cheekymuimui @illicit

HAKO HARUKI

Hako had almost forgot that she was supposed to be hiding, but hearing Hanabi speak from outside snapped her out of her trance. She remained silent holding onto the book in her hands as she continued to eavesdrop, she heard Hanabi asked about a bento, and then mention Hako-- making a mental note to bother her about that later. She heard Bret continue to be moody and the thud of something she could only assume to be the bento. More words came followed by the stench of silence, and then she heard footsteps, revealing Hanabi who gave her a strained smile, encouraging words and headed down the stairs. 

Hako paused, was she really gonna confess to Bret now? Emotionally damaged, he clearly wasn't taking the rejection well with the way he was acting. Hako decided to give him a few minutes to get himself together before she came out, was she stalling? Yes, and she hated herself for it, but it was too late now.

After a few minutes Hako drew in a shaky breath, in and out, in and out. Holding on tightly to the math book in her hand she went through the roof entrance to see Bret leaning against the railing.

Hako enjoyed the roof, it was where she would go on bad days when she had a fight with her mom or Akia, when she just wanted to be alone, to handle her thoughts. It was usually a peaceful place. Hako remembered when she had first discovered the roof, Akia had come back for the fifth time that year and her mom had welcomed him with open arms, the argument ended with a silent car ride and Hako found her way to the roof, gathered her thoughts and came home to a crying mother and a note from Akia. From then on Hako would go to the roof whenever she found herself stressed, around the fifth time she had gone up she had saw Bret there, the memory was vivid, but they had conversed for a moment. Since then it as a rare occurence, but they'd seen each other a few times up here. Of course she'd conversed with him outside of the roof about other trivial things.

"You know, in my opinion, you're not very notorious." Hako spoke to get his attention, thanking the gods that her voice didn't come out as shaky as she felt. Hako opened her mouth to speak again but was interrupted by shouting, from... Aki? Hako flinched, damn was he loud. And then she remembered, her eyes drew to the math book in her hand, Rina said to give it to him right? Wait- why was Aki on the roof? Was he here the whole time? OH, and he was about to hear her confess. 

Nevermind that, she just wanted Aki off the roof so she could confess alone. "Ah-uh, Aki, I think this is for you." She said holding out the book. "From Rina."

@vegeta3k @AwesomeGamerDude5433

"ok wait im not a stalker or anything i swear i-i-um" aki thinks this is so weird wait i should tell her not to worry about earlier "hey hako don't worry about earlier so ill leave you two alone bye" when aki is off the roof he opens the book and he saw is side was the confession of love inside so he decided to go look for rina    

"I'm fine, but what about you?" He replied to Rina as she walked off, he also watched Isobe walk off from the roof as well, "what he hell is going on." He mumbled to himself confused, he would have fallowed after her and try to see what he could do but he heard yelling come from the roof, he jumped up a little before he looked up the stairs and seen Aki coming down the stairs. He simply watched wondering what was happening, snd why people were yelling, "What happened up there?" He asked Aki not really expecting a answer. @AwesomeGamerDude5433 @illicit @Cheekymuimui

Yamaji Hideyoshi

Yamaji's face lit up as she accepted his offer. He stood aside, as he anxiously waited for her to take the lead. Quickly running up from behind, he kept at a calm, steady pace, attempting to match his speed with her's. The two strolled leisurely together side by side, wandering aimlessly in the now semi-empty halls on a bright sunny afternoon. Neither one spoke for a considerable amount of time, not mentioning the recent events that had just transpired. Regardless, it was a peaceful, quiet moment. A rare sight. He didn't plan on running into someone new that day. But it did make him happy enough to see that she was accompanying him. Even if it was for the smallest measurement of time. The feeling of loneliness did not exactly suit him all too well. Being alone with your own self-reflecting thoughts was like pulling yourself apart internally. It hurts more than it heals. With the mood slowly settling, he could hear distant screaming coming from straight above. Yamaji did his best to ignore the noise, seeing it had nothing to do with him in the first place. Wonder what that's all about? After another full minute of nonsense walking, Sora finally broke the ice. Asking his reasons for being near the vending machines during that period. The question to him sounded more along the lines of 'why there in particular?'. At least she was making general conversation with him. It would've been harder if he took control. Yamaji then took a second to breathe in and out before making his immediate response. He was going to test the waters by playing the obvious game with her. He then took both arms, resting them on his shoulders. "I needed to get a quick cold refreshment to help me cool off from the trailing heat. You know it's vital that you keep yourself away from dehydration and heat stroke." he replied playfully, still keeping that cheerful smile. Though, it was halfway true the way he said it. He didn't want to cause her more trouble by suddenly wrapping her into his first world problems. It wouldn't have helped him either way. "Why do you ask?" Now looking at her in a curious tone.

(Interacted: @Aes)

Hainoko

Hainoko had followed Takahara as he went to see how things were going on the roof, she was a bit confused as to why everyone suddenly seemed to be leaving once they arrived but before she could really give things anymore thought beyond that initial observation she heard shouting from nearby and soon found out that the noise had come from Aki. She wondered what had him all stirred up and then Takahara asked him exactly what she was thinking already. Then Aki explained the current events briefly to them.

"Ah, I see, well you can say that again. Unfortunate isn't it?"

She and Takahara may have gotten a relatively happy ending already but that didn't mean that things were running as smoothly for the others, there seemed to be a lot of love triangles and rejections going on today, just as Aki had said: classic teenage drama at it's best.

"Well, anyways, I'm sorry about what happened earlier today, are you feeling any better?"

Yukine

After another practice session Yukine was beginning to feel pretty confident that he was ready for the performance later, he paused a moment to take a glance at his watch. There was still a fair time gap between now and when the festivities were supposed to begin, if he spent too much time practicing before the event it may turn out to be more detrimental than helpful. He really didn;t feel like losing his voice again after the first time, nope, never again that was not something that he ever wanted to experience again so long as he could help it. Heck, catching a cold when you have to sing as much as he does is bad enough let alone hardly being able to speak for a week or so. He went for his bottle of water and decided to take another walk outside for now, he would have to start helping set things up in awhile but until then he still had plenty of time to just take a stroll around the school, he noticed the faint sounds of a Ukelele and singing nearby, when he followed the noise down to it's source he came to find the culprits Momoki and Yasashi under the Sakura tree, although they had stopped playing by now he could see their instruments and it made him happy to see other students enjoying music than just him. He may have had different tastes than these two but he could still appreciate this soft, peaceful sort of tune the two had created. It was soothing if nothing else, seeing the two together alone and holding one another's hands he decided that it would be best to give them their privacy for the time being and he just smiled at the sight and moved on. 

It might be nice to find someone like that as well, they sure seemed to have had a good time and they both looked happy to be there. The more he thought about it the nicer it seemed the idea of having someone around to share things with and just have fun with. When he thought of any people in his life that he could say he already had that sort of a connection with he could only think of a few people and that would have to be some of his best of friends, Isobe and his bandmates never really seemed to have a dull moment. He continued to look around and then remembered that she and Hako were supposedly going to the roof, when he looked in that direction he could only make out two figures which seemed to be one male and one female. Maybe she had someone she was going to ask and Hako came for support?... well that would explain why she seemed so nervous earlier, well at least more than usual. He wasn't quite sure how to feel about that but if that were the case he hoped she was at least going to ask someone that would treat her right. He knew for a fact that some of the guys this school could be dicks at times, not to say all but there was that group that was like that.

Momoki let Yasashi squeeze her hand and agreed,"I'm glad you asked" she said. Momo was happy and relaxed. She never had so much fun and such a feeling for someone before. She was about to strum her Ukulele one more time,but then she heard Aki scream on the roof,"What was that" Momo said standing up and holding her hand out to Yasashi,"Wanna check it out,or at least see who's at near the roof. I'm feeling a need for a change a scene. How about you?" The curious girl asked. @Akio Chikara

"I hope he didn't do anything stupid again." Takahara mumbled as he rested a hand on Akis shoulder, "You're strong, stronger than I am. You'll be alright, these are just temporary problems." He reassured Aki before he decided to leave Hako to her business, and walked over to some windows on the 3rd floor looking out over the school yard spotting Momoki and Yasashi, he sighed with relief. "At least those two are alright." he thought to himself before admiring the big Sakura tree, the reason this place was named, it was beautiful as ever this time of year. @AwesomeGamerDude5433 @MattieLee

Rina Natsuki

Takahara seemed worried about Rina so.She said "Thank you but I'm okay" as she walk passed Takahara and Hainako. Half way down the stairs Rina saw Hanabi quietly pass her by. Brat and Hanabi's was already done? Weird, Hanabi usually has a smile or says Hi if she passed her calssmates or friends. And where is Hako? She was waiting for Hanabi at the door right? 

Suddenly Rina can heard Aki's voice from roof. ...roof? ....ROOF!? Why!? She was sure Aki wasn't on the roof! Where was he? Where was he the whole the time? It's impossible only a Ninja can do that. Aki's voice made her face hotter and heart beet faster.Rina walking became more faster. Did he hear everything she said?

Reaching the hall way Rina could hear noise and laughter. Some group of boys and girls were taking photos together. Some students were writing messages on their graduation photo albums. Some couples were standing together next to the windows and smiling to each other. Rina just walk fast and passed them.

walking down the hallway she saw in the distance classmate Sora and Yamaji walking together. That's new Rina never seen them talking in the classroom. But ya it is the last day of school... they look like a nice couple. Rina just look down and walked the other way.

Rina just wanted to go to some place quiet and peaceful.  She went to locker and wear the outside school shoes.Near the entrance was many students too. Where should her go.Where... Where can i calm and compose myself. She ran to the school Gym where she was always practicing volleyball. It was next the front yard where the big sakura tree was. The front entrance door into the Gym was locked. No one can go inside the Gym now. But she knows that one window was always unlocked. She walk to the window that lead to the gym store room. She took of her shoes, slided the window open and jumped through.Store room Smelled like sweat, sport balls and dust. She threw her school bag on the gym mattress and sat down next to her bag. Inside the room was quiet and little bit cooler than outside.

" ... I can do this last day of school life better... so Just think positive" She thought and closed her eyes. She thought about good memories.

Aki`s seat was just front of Rina. It was miracle. All day she watched Aki especially in math class. He's black hair was waving gently in breeze. His white uniform was always ironed and had no wrinkles. When he pass the exam paper, Rina couldn't see his face but she could see his big hands. Every morning and Every night she said "good morning" and "good night" to the math notebook. And on her desk, one photo was placed. It was a class group photo when they went on a school trip. Aki is not next to Rina but he was next to Hako. He was giving a gentle smile because maybe he was next to Hako. Yes, Rina knew Aki loved Hako. Because Rina was always looking at Aki.

Rina thought back when Aki would run out of the class. That's last time Rina see him. Is it okay? She going to leave her love? She can't see him anymore? Before she gives up on him she just wants to see him once more. Even if Hako was standing beside him. she still just wanted see his smile once more.

Isobe Hanabi

@Miss Obsess @vegeta3k @MattieLee @AwesomeGamerDude5433

A muffled scream sounded from somewhere far away behind her. If it weren't so silent in the classroom, Hanabi was sure she wouldn't have heard it. Lifting her head up and turning around, she squinted out the window to realize the sound had come from the roof's direction. What? Was Bret having a heart attack? It honestly would've made sense considering everything that just happened, plus Hako's surprise confession. Maybe she jumped out from the dark hiding place like plain old Hako would and screamed her confession to him. That would've been expected as well. Hanabi pushed up one of the windows and stuck her head out, blocking the glare of the sun with her hand to take a look at the part of the roof which she could see. From where she was, Hako and Bret were stood with their eyes wide open looking at something blocked by the building. She sighed. The headache disappeared, so she might as well went downstairs for a better look. 

As Hanabi looked down, her eyes caught familiar pink hair. Only a few students in this school had that hair color, and she knew exactly who it was standing down there. Her heart skipped a beat. "Y-Yukine, hi!" She shouted down to him, "You're done with band practice, right? And did you hear that scream?" Hanabi had no idea how she made it through those words without blabbing like she usually did around Yukine, and for a moment she was proud of herself. A surge of confidence ran through her veins. "Anyways, can you catch my bag? I'll meet you down there!" Without hesitation, she grabbed her bag and held it out the window.

"Catch!"

Plop.

She heard the bag fall as she turned and made her way down the stairs. Hanabi knew she was going to rethink this through later and cringe to herself, but right now she didn't care.

Yukine

Yuki flinched slightly when he heard the high pitched scream. Yeesh, who was that? was there some kind of Banshee passing by?, perhaps, it honestly wouldn't surprise him at all if some unfortunate fool died of a heart attack today of all days. But soon after the initial shout he heard another, this time from a familiar voice, he turned around to see Isobe up higher in the building, he nodded when he was asked if he was finished with his practice and then he had a bag to catch. 

"Oof!"

Wow, that was actually a bit heavier than he expected, what did she keep in there dumbbells?, it was probably just textbooks but still. She said that she was coming to meet him so he didn't move and waited for her. Well he guessed that would mean that she wasn't the girl up there on the roof then, that theory was done for, but what was she doing on the roof then?, meh, he was sure she would tell him once she got there for now he would just wait patiently like a good little boy.

Hainoko

Hainoko kept following Takahara around as they walked through the school building together, she was happy as well to see that Momoki was doing fine and even seemed to have found somebody else to make her happy in the meantime, it was win-win situation however you looked at it and everyone ended up happy in the end. She then of course noticed the sakura tree, it was beautiful and blossoming during this time of year of course. It may have been a huge cliche but she still enjoyed it anyways.

"Yeah, see?, I was sure that things would turn out A-okay"

There wasn't any reason to worry about today after all was there?, when she looked back on today's events thus far it all seems so trivial now that she doesn't understand why there was so much teenage angst and drama today. 

After a small moment of silence Hanabi would comply to his wishes. He could hear the shuffling of her shoes as she started towards the door. A part of him wanted to run after her and embrace her in his brawny arms from behind to never let go. Bret looked over to the bin where his feeling for her had once been. And just like that in a flash of a second she was gone leaving him to stare at what was left of him in the bin, He was left staring, to the noise of the door shutting behind her. At the very moment the door closed a mix of overwhelming emotions that had been bottled deep inside would slowly surface. His eyes would burn whelming with tears. His jaw clenched in a grimace of uncontrollable emotion and silently he would let go a little.

Hearing the door open again Bret would quickly try to recover and continue to pretend to look out into the distance with his back towards the door again. As casually as he could he would wipe his tears with his sleeve but in the motion that he was wiping sweat from his brow. The footsteps would stop exactly where Hanabi once stood. Did Hanabi come back? No her voice was different..It was Hako. Before she could continue her sentence a ambush from under the chair would jump scare the shit out of him  What the fuck was thaat!? Awkwardly Bret couldn't help but smile trying his best to hold his composure and laughter. Mysteriously that screaming to stop was exactly what he really needed right now and it somehow eased the mood a little. When Aki left, Bret reminded himself that he owed Aki one.

"Well you know i dont think your opinion matters to anyone." Bret snapped. This girl. He remembers her. During the first year of high school. she was somewhat of a rebel. Him and her often met each other inside the principles office for disciplinary action. He knew her as a carefree girl who was good at setting a positive mood. They had often met up here on the roof and shared each others company. He felt comfortable with her and they related a lot, you could say they were the perfect pair. Was it because he understood her more then others? Did she find a comfort in Bret because they shared a common understanding of struggle? She came out as a positive person but she had another side to her that many did not know about. Did her best friend know? Did any of her friends know?

Bret had come home that night to find his father standing over his mother sitting broken on the kitchen floor. Apparently his father had ordered her to cook some eggs and she refused. This was the result. "Dad its okay i will cook the eggs-" Bret said trying to sooth his fathers rage. His mothers eyes were wide and wild with fear as she looked at him. Her makeup was a mess and her right eye had swelled to the point where you could not see her right eye at all. His father did not move as Bret would motion to the fridge. Opening the fridge Brets eyes would widen in horror. There was no eggs and he knew what was going to happen if his father found out. Too late.  

"Woman i thought i told you to buy the eggs yesterday." The father said, his voice was calm and collected like the weather before the storm. "How many fucking times-" His voice was escalating.

Before he could finish Bret would attempt to rush his father down with a tackle. His father was quicker as he would swiftly take him by his school collar and throw him into the kitchen table. Bret would topple over the table in a mix of limbs, plates and cups before landing hard on his head. Succumbing to unconsciousness on the cold ground Bret would helplessly listen to the whimpers of his mother as his dad pelted her over and over.

When he had come to (is that how you say woke up from being ktfo let me know) Bret would sluggishly leave his home once again. Again he would head to his haven. Looking out into the distance Bret would slowly sit down with a wince and lean against the water tower. Looking out into the distance, into the lights of the building and homes Bret couldn't help but feel utterly alone. tears whelming into his eyes he would motion to cry when the door to the school roof would open. Who was coming at this time? With a wince Bret would take cover behind the water tower. To his surprise it was Hako Haruki. She was still in tears as she stopped a few meters away from the water tower. The gentle night breeze blew through her light brown hair as she looked out into the distance.  In the dark it was at this moment that Bret realized that he was not alone. The moonlight made dark hollows of his eyes and cheeks as he silently moved to opposite side of the water tower to be kept un-seen and then under the star filled sky shared with her a silent moment of peace, unknowingly to her, they were side by side. 

Takahara simply smiled like always before he started off towards the lower level of the school hoping Hainoko would fallow, he slid open the door to what appeared to be a old un used class room. He simply walked inside slipping his shoes off and leaving them inside the class near the door and sat down on one of the many chairs, he often came here to reflect and think about his mistakes and what's happened in his life. He simply layed his head down on the desk and lost himself in his thoughts. @MattieLee

aki was stressed out so he decided to go to the baseball old club room the club got disbanded last year so it was always empty mostly because the door was locked but the back window was always unlocked aki always liked to come there to calm down it was always quite there

HAKO HARUKI

Hako stared at the roof entrance for a moment, still slightly confused. Aki was here the whole time? He had rambled about how he wasn't stalking, took the math book from her hand, and bolted. Was it still too awkward for him after the confession? Well, probably since it wasn't that long ago since she had rejected him. Hako inwardly flinched, she hated doing that, especially since it made him cry. But still, what the fuck? He just jumped out of nowhere shouting, if it weren't for the situation she might have laughed at that, but she was still covered in nerves to even think about it.

Bret speaking knocked her out of her trance and she whipped her head around to meet his, one of her hands gripping tightly onto the handles of her bag, pulling it back up her shoulder.

"I guess you're right," she sighed, walking over to the railing of the roof, she was a few feet away from Bret and kept her eyes focused on the familiar view she's looked at time and time before. She wanted to make a joke, say something to lighten the mood, but whenever she tried to come up with something her mind came up blank. Coming to a conclusion that it was because the mood was going to go back down anyways, she gave up. So much for making Bret smile. What was she doing? She had a very laid out plan going into this, go on, confess, get the hell out. So far, she's done the first step, but now she was stalling, again, most likely a trait she got from Akia. 

Hako sighed and turned towards Bret, fixing her posture and drawing in a shaky breath. "Anyways, as much as I'd like to continue to stand in silence, I came up here for a reason," she did her best to sound calm, and so far, it was working. 

Hako drew in an audible breath, "I like you," she stated, holding her hands behind her back. "And I was originally going to ask you to the Hanabi Taikai, but after the thing with Isobe..." Hako trailed off, her heart was beating fast, and she found it almost uncomfortable since she never really had stage fright, in fact, she felt confident talking to a bunch of people, but now, her face was probably red and she was nervously playing with her hands behind her back, she looked back to the view, she had finished step 2, time to get the hell out. "a-anyways, I've done what I came here to do, so I'll see you around." She said giving him a half-hearted smile, she quickly bowed before turning around and heading towards the roof entrance. She didn't want to stand there and hear Bret reject her, besides, she already knew how he felt, she was rejected the moment she read that letter he sent to Isobe.

@vegeta3k

c076c9069cfc60835965ab9b5c0c19ef.jpg

Also hearing the sound of the loud scream, Yasashi felt curious about it as well. "Yeah. it would be good to meet some people" hearing the request of going to check it out. they then walked together back into school, Momoki leading the way, tugging on Yasashi's arm. as i said before, Yasashi was a shy person and didnt know alot of people at the school. as they were walking, you could say that he had a calm complexion. but that was far from what he was hearing. on the inside he was terrified. what would these people think about him? had they seen him before? did people know him after all?

Hainoko

Hainoko did indeed follow Takahara to the abandoned classroom, from her previous experience as a stalker she knew that he came here every so often. However she didn't quite understand why he always just lied his head down like this, at first she used to think that maybe he was just exhausted from trying to help everybody so constantly and she supposed that was still a possibility but he sure did come here a lot just for naps. Maybe he was pondering the fate of mankind?, who knows. She took a seat in the desk beside him and just watched wondering what he could be thinking about.

Now they were both alone. Hako would take a few cautious steps just a few feet away from him and he could see her in the corner of his eye. This reminded him of that night, as she joined him to look out into the distance. What was she up to? Was she here to tell him off about how he treated Hanabi?

Hako would break the silence as She would turn to him and explain she was here for a reason. He mentally braced himself for the worst. Was it a slap? Was it a punch? Then he remembered what Hanabi had mentioned earlier about giving the bento to Hako. Bret now realised Now, Hako she-.

"I like you"

Bret didn't reply. it was More to the fact that he had a lump in his throat and was trying to find the words to reply. He listened as Hako continued. Despite his sour mood he could now understand the position Hanabi was in. It was funny wasnt it, you could never truly understand  somebody unless you walked a little in that persons shoes.

When Hako finished she hesitantly motioned to leave. Bret didn't move from where he was nor did he reply to anything she had said but he did listen. Now once again he was listening as she would slowly move away towards the door. It was happening again. First it was Rina then it was Hanabi that he let slip from his fingertips. Was he okay with this? He remembered that night on the roof, it was still burned into his eyes, he couldn't bare for more tears like that to be shed. fucking move Bret and say somthing....say somthing you piece of shit. In an attempt to prepare to throw his pride of the roof both his hands would close into fists and his jaw would tighten. Move god damn you! Hako was now a few feet from door. Move!!! Cocking his head back he would headbut the railing with a loud thud. The sudden shock and pain would clear his muddled thoughts giving him a few seconds of freedom he needed.

Turning he would run after her. "Haru chan-!" he would call out. His eyes were puffy and blood shot from crying and blood was trickling down from his forehead where he had just butted with the railing pole but he didn't care as he stood a few feet away from her. The sun at this point was setting behind him leaving behind a scarlet sky. Biting down on his pride he would then say it. "I'll see you there"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back