• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sakura High School

vegeta3k

In perfect sync with the final bell Bret would shoot straight up from his chair and exit the classroom with the teacher still in the middle of his "good bye and good luck" speech to the classroom. He had spent all last night writing this confession letter and in the end after several hours of sweaty palms, migraines and frustration he still couldnt find the right words to say. He would write one thing then erase it then write another and erase it like a pathetic cycle of fails. Why was it so hard? All he had to do was write "I like you"  but it wasnt that simple.

Making his way down the hall he would turn a corner and head down a flight of stairs. The stairs lead to the main entrance of the school building and just on the inside of the entrance was the shoe lockers and umbrella racks for the school. On his way down he would give way to a group of school girls climbing up the stairs chattering about the upcoming hanabi taikai then reaching the first floor he would make his way to the shoe lockers sweep the area with his eyes and then make his way to her locker. With a deep breath he would open her shoe locker take out his hand sized confession letter then gently place the letter on top of her school shoes. The moment the letter left his hand It felt as if a heavy boulder had just been lifted from his shoulders and with a sigh of relief he would head to the place where he would get his answer.

Confession Letter reads...

Dear Isobe Hanabi chan 

Its been very hard for me to write this letter and this has to be like my 3007386th attempt lol. man i feel like an idiot..... but i have a strong feeling that i might never get the chance to ever do so again so here i go... It starts 3 years ago in jnr high when you offered me a bento. You probably didn't know at the time but i never was able to eat much at home and could not afford to eat or bring lunch to school so i was always hungry. I never was able to tell you how grateful i was but i wanted to let you know these memories of your kindness are like spring roses in the winter times of my life and its a sacred source of power that keeps me motivated to come to school. Im sorry about all the banter Hanabi but i-i just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for these 3 years and thank you for making school much more tolerable then in the past hahaha.

What i am trying to say is ever since that day i have liked you and it would be an honor if you would..if you would accompany me to the hanabi taikai. i will wait your reply on the school roof.

Bret Hikari 

aki had been up all night thinking what to write after hours of thinking he finally decided what to write on his confession letter after 3 hours writing it was time for school so he ran down stars and made some toast and ran to school and than he waited in till lunch and when lunch came he ran to the shoe locker and put a letter in one of them                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             The letter said to hako haruki im writing this to you from my heart so if im putting pressure on you anyways i like you a lot and i need to talk to you after school ends so pleas meet me at the sakura tree behind the school   Signed Aki kusanagi so after school he went to the sakura tree and waited  

Last edited by a moderator:

HAKO HARUKI

Hako had a headache.

It was obvious why, she had stayed up pretty late last night messaging friends and walking around town, she always got headaches the next morning if she stayed up too late, an aspect she hated about herself next to many others. But in her defense, she had no choice, she couldn't sleep, she had laid in her bed for almost an hour staring up at the ceiling or moving around uncomfortably in her bed, she was too nervous. Why, you ask? Because she had planned to confess to her crush, Bret Hikari the next day.

Why that day of all days she chose it, she didn't know. Maybe because the Hanabi Taikai was not that far away, and she had wanted to go with the person she liked. But the main reason was because her best and close friend, Isobe Hanabi had motivated her, she was a good friend and supported her through thick and thin, and helped her gain confidence. She had but one plan, she didn't know how exactly she was going to do it, but she was going to confess, most likely in person. If Bret rejected her, she would take it full on, shed no tears, and move on. If Bret returned her feelings, then god, she had no idea. But she had to do it.

Hako winced as the bell rang, since the morning her headache had began to dull, but the loud bell didn't help. With a sigh Hako gathered her things and threw her bag over her shoulder, the first thing on her list was to meet up with Isobe at her shoe locker, she had no idea where Bret was and she'd need the motivation of her friend before anything, and she planned to help her out too. Hako nervously made her way to her shoe locker, her thoughts mainly on her confession for the day, she expected it to go horribly, but what she didn't expect was to find a note sitting on top of her shoes. Hako hastily took it out of her locker and opened it, reading it she found herself almost flustered, Aki liked her? She hadn't expected that, not at all.

Oh, crap.

She had spent the last few days trying to figure how to handle being rejected, she hadn't thought about doing the rejecting. Hako felt more stressed than before, and she decided to get it over with. She wasn't gonna lie to Aki and it would be rude not to tell him in person that she didn't like him like that. She quickly changed her shoes and closed her locker, taking out her phone and sending a quick text to Isobe. 'im gonna be a little late to your locker, wait for me? or dont, just tell me first'. Throwing the phone in her bag she made her way to the Sakura tree, purposely walking slowly to stall, god, she was pathetic. Once she reached the Sakura tree she spotted Aki and found herself feeling more flustered than before. God, she was going to feel like an asshole after this.

"Uh- Aki?" she said, holding her hands behind her back.

Takaharas dark blue eyes watched the Sakura petals as they gently glided majestically with the soft wind that carried them, as if they were dancing until they could dance no more, from the window seat in his homeroom like most of the other students were doing today. He could hear most the students whispering about todays big schools out event, the hanabi taikai, he rested his cheek on his hand as he listened to his teachers final words to the class before the loud familiar ringing of the bell filled the class room. He watched as one of the students immediately jumped out of their seats almost exactly timed with the bell itself, Takahara stood taking a big fresh breath of air and encouraged many students to go the event also urging them to ask the ones they liked, after most the students left he then thanked the teacher for teaching him and left the room silently not forgetting to grab his bag of stuff. He walked around the school congratulating people on their long chapter of their life being over as well as comforting those who seemed to have gotten rejected, probably over the event, he was glad many had smiles on their faces on such a big day. As he returned to his locker though he heard the familiar sounds of Aki and Hako, he knew before hand that Aki was going to ask Hako, which he was hoping he would, they seemed like a good match to him! He hid around the corner and peeked over to watch what was happening, this was either gonna be a heartfelt confession of love, or Aki being shot down, he could only guess at this point as he watched.

HAKO HARUKI

Hako felt anxious, she seemed to have scared Aki as he jumped when she announced herself, it made her feel even more awkward than before. Her grip on her bag tightened as she pressed her lips in a thin line, and then one thing she hated the most happened.

Awkward silence. 

She found herself dozing off for a moment, she didn't know what to say, and this kind of attitude was not her. For a girl so blunt, when it came to emotions she was clueless, flustered, confused, every word in the dictionary really, it wasn't a good trait she had. All she knew was that she was standing next to a tree with Aki, hm... Aki, kind of sounds like her dad's name isn't it? Aki, Akia, although that was kind of a weird thing to think about. Hating the silence, Hako spoke up, reaching in her bag and taking out the note she had found in her locker.

"Uh, you put this in my locker, right? What was it you wanted to say." She said in an almost monotone voice.

INTERACTIONS: @AwesomeGamerDude5433

Aki thinks to himself, "Am I really that boring?..." he was in a state of panic he was thinking what happens if he gets turned down He tells himself that now is not the time to freak out. Now is the time to say it loud and clear i can do it right here and now "I-I-I-I LIKE YOU a lot!, and when i say a lot i mean it i spend time thinking about you in class or even when i walk home and I..."  his face turned to a crimson shade of red           @Miss Obsess @Hope Robinson

HAKO HARUKI

Hako felt bad, she felt like an ass, and this whole situation was giving her paranoia on her confession to Bret. She had no idea what his response would be, but if he didn't like her and she put him in that situation, god

Before Aki could speak any further Hako quickly changed her position to a bow, her hands balled into fists, one of them holding tightly to her bag and the other to the note, she was probably ruining it. Goddammit. It was too late to go back now, she wasn't gonna have Aki talk any further, it was making her most flustered and she didn't want him to feel even worse when she rejected him. She forced her eyes closed and spoke in a clear voice.

"Ah- Aki, I'm sorry but- I can't accept this... I-I like someone else." She said, she was stuttering and her words were all over the place but at least she got it out. She went back up into a standing position, avoiding his eyes, and looking at him in general.

"I-I'm really sorry, but I hope we can still be friends." She muttered, she hated losing friends, she didn't want to lose a friend over this, hopefully he would feel the same way.

INTERACTION: @AwesomeGamerDude5433

NEARBY: @Hope Robinson

aki couldn't say anything he stood there with lifeless eyes for a few minutes then said i-i understand he said in a sad tone then he ran away with tears streaming from his face and ran by the lockers where takahara was and jumped into the nearby janitors closet   @Miss Obsess  @Hope Robinson

Takahara simply watched his friend run into the janitors closet slamming the door, he wanted to go comfort him, but he knew only time could help Aki heal at this point. Instead he walked around the corner towards Hako giving her his sad smile he gave everyone when he was feeling depressed. "Well, that could have gone better huh?" He joked with a hint of melancholy behind his usually happy voice, he patted Hako on the back. "Don't beat yourself up over this alright? You did the right thing, I'll make sure Aki comes out alright in the end!" He comforted her and then pumped his arm into the air on the last sentence still with his sad smile , if anything he at least did not want her to feel like she should have accepted his confession. "You like Bret don't you? You should confess to him." He asked guessing since she always was watching him and spending the most time with him, he internally sighed, first his mother and father are gone at the start of school and now this at the end? What bad luck he had, maybe God hated him or something.

HAKO HARUKI

Hako frowned as Aki ran away, god this was hard, and the day wasn't even close to an end, she still had to confess to Bret, heck she still hadn't even met up with Isobe, who had not answered her text yet. Hako let out a sigh as she put the note in her bag, surprised when she felt a hand pat her on the back, she jumped a bit but relaxed once she saw it was Takahara.

Wait, Takahara? Was he watching the whole time?

Her question was answered once Takahara spoke, attempting to comfort her, she gave him a sad smile before he pumped his fist into the air, followed by him talking about Bret. Her face turned red for a minute, Takahara knew? Of course he did, he guessed a lot of people's crushes, why wouldn't he know hers? She sighed and turned to him, fixing her bag onto her shoulder, the heat on her face dimming.

"I plan to." She sighed, and then a question struck her mind, what about Takahara, she's seen him around the halls lately comforting and helping people gain confidence to confess, but what about him? Well, it wasn't exactly her place to ask. Instead she spoke in the calmest voice she could, surprised it wasn't shaking, she still felt like complete shit for rejecting Aki. Speaking of...

"Maybe you should be comforting Aki instead of me though," she paused, "maybe think about yourself though? You're only one man." She said, giving him a soft smile. She wasn't sure whether or not Takahara knew, but there were plenty of girls in the school who liked him, but it wasn't exactly her place to say that either. She fixed her posture and began walking away from Takahara sending a quick text to Isobe.

'nvm, I'm on my way, wait for me!'

INTERACTION: @Hope Robinson @illicit

aki stood up and walked out of the closet and walked to the mens bathroom on the 3rd floor to wash his face and then aki thought to himself im kinda glad she didn't say yes to me i think she like bret but still it did hurt but ill get over it someday well i beter leave and go home but when he walked out of the bathroom he noticed that the door to the roof was open so he walked on the roof and then he saw bret he thought what is bret doing on the roof but aki also noticed that bret seemed somewhat diffrent today so aki decided to hide under a bench and watch bret and see what he is up to 

Hainoko

Hainoko took her time after hearing the ringing of the bell, class was finally over and everyone seemed so anxious, and understandably, today was the most popular day for confessions of love after all. She was however more concerned with the actions of a certain individual than anything else, this was the opportunity she was seeking for her to find out if he liked anybody in the school. She had suspicions about a few girls but she was unsure and didn't want to take action before knowing for sure. There were so many pretty girls at this school it seemed like there were too many possibilities to come to a clear conclusion by assumptions alone.

She followed Takahara from a safe distance to see what he would do and saw him going through his locker, okay, nothing unusual as of yet... but what was he staring at? Hainoko turned her head in that direction to see Aki and Hako and witnessed what had happened between them and then saw Takahara walk up to Hako in an attempt to reassure her she did nothing wrong. He was always so thoughtful that was what she admired about him. She hoped that he wasn't planning on doing what Aki did and if another girl ended up breaking his heart then she would swear revenge, he didn't deserve that and neither did Aki but her concern was not with him at the moment. She would have talked to Aki since he was alone but Takahara talking to another girl was something she didn't want to miss if it turned out to be significant to anything. She wasn't really concerned about Hako, she wasn't even on her list of suspicions but she had to play it safe.  After listening in for awhile she heard about Bret. 

She let out a small sigh of relief but only a small one and then decided to go see if Aki was okay, she headed towards the closet and knocked.

"Hello?... are you alright?"

However as she said this he walked out of the closet and to the 3rd floor

"Well... alright then"

Isobe Hanabi

It was the last day of senior year of high school and today had been filled with sorrow as well as hope. Today was also the day of the Hanabi Taikai, the fireworks festival all students in Sakura had been talking about non-stop. Although many of her friends have asked her who she'd go with, her reply was always, "I'm not so sure. We could go together, as a big group!" They laughed and shook their heads.

"Don't you have someone you like?" Her face would then turn bright pink and they'd keep pressing about it, until they gave up and the topic changed. Hanabi glanced at Yukine Sayuhara, then quickly turned away. Her chest fluttered. No, no no. What if he didn't like her back? It would definitely trouble him if news of her crush for him slipped out. There was no way she was going to confess. She'd go to the festival with Hako and everything would be fine.

Suddenly, the bell screamed in her ears -- the last one she'd ever hear. Hanabi watched as students quickly packed up and dashed out of the classroom with excitement, Hako as one of them. Oh wait, she had to hand in work (which she thought was pretty stupid since it was the last day of school) to her art teacher before meeting up with Hako, and she had forgotten to tell her that. Sighing and zipping up her bag, Hanabi speed-walked to the third floor and fished her pocket for her phone... to find nothing. Great, now she couldn't text Hako.

After handing in her painting, Hanabi returned to the classroom for her phone to find two texts from her best friend. 'Sorry!! had to hand in work. coming! ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)' She replied and made her way to the shoe lockers, to find no sign of Hako. As Hanabi opened her locker, her eyes widened. A small envelope was placed on her shoes. Taking the letter out and reading it, the palms of her hands began to sweat and the sound of the wind outside seemed to be louder. Bret... liked her?

What?

Takahara looked at the ground after Hako said "maybe think about yourself though? You're only one man." The words echoed in his memories of his parents telling him the same thing, 'If you don't worry about yourself, you'll be unhappy Takahara.' He sighed and walked towards the closet that Aki had bolted to, he was surprised Hainoko was standing at the closet but not surprised at Aki ignoring her, he probably would have ignored him to, had he gone to talk to him. He simply walked over to Hainoko, "Don't worry about him." Takahara spoke up as he came up behind her standing next to her watching him go up the stairs, "I'll talk to him later when he's had some time to cool off and accept what happened." Takahara was still wearing that sad smile he always had on, he looked at Hainoko wondering something. "So what are you up to? I figured you'd be off asking people to go with you to the event!" He spoke enthusiastically as if the situation that happened hadn't just happened, he turned back towards the stairs, "You're quite popular after all." He added smiling. 

HAKO HARUKI

Hako sighed as Isobe finally responded to her text, 'no emoji, be there in 5' she said, turning her phone off and throwing it in her bag. Now that the drama was over, she wanted to get her final aspect over, confessing to Bret, and dealing with the aftermath. Yet she still wondered whether or not her friend was going to confess to Yukine, after all, she was the one who tried to motivate her to confess to Bret. Somewhere in the back of her mind she was still worrying about Aki, where was he? Would everything be okay? Would they still be friends? God, why is all of this feeling stuff a bitch? She already had enough of it at home, especially when she had arguments with her mom.

When she reached the shoe lockers she immediately spotted her best friend, and a small smile grew on her face, she wanted to tell her about what happened to Aki, and maybe she could help her find Bret. Hako noticed that Isobe was staring at a paper in her hand, her mouth agape. Was it a love note? Did someone confess to her? Hako thought how cute it would be if it was from Yukine, but there also was a chance that it wasn't a love note to begin with. Biting the inside of her cheek Hako fixed her posture and walked up to her best friend, bouncing a little in her step.

"Hey, watcha lookin' at?" she asked, glancing over her shoulder in an attempt to read the note.

INTERACTION: @illicit

Hainoko

Hainoko wasn't really upset about Aki ignoring her, it was pretty understandable after what had happened to him. She was a little surprised to hear the familiarity of Takahara's voice however and turned around to face him, the same smile on his face that always seems to be there. She wondered how he did it, she was sure he couldn't have been so happy all of the time and at times it made it hard to tell how he was really feeling. 

"Oh!, Takahara I didn't see you there haha!"

When he mentioned the event however she couldn't help but blush considering she had thought about asking him before, she hoped he didn't notice at all she really didn't want to lose her cool talking to him like this. 

"Yeah, you see it's not that I don't want to it's just that the guy I wanted to ask can be a bit intimidating at times!, the pressure's on tonight and I'm sure he'll be asked by plenty of others anyways... he's pretty popular too y'know?"

There was no way she was going to tell him that he was the one she wanted to ask but she did want to be honest with him about it. There just wasn't anyone else she wanted to go with, friends were okay but it just wouldn't be the same.

@Hope Robinson

Isobe Hanabi

Hanabi jumped at Hako's sudden entrance and crumpled up the letter, hiding it behind her back. Her eyes jumped everywhere but never on Hako, face turning cherry red. "H-Hey! Hi! It's uh- a piece of paper!" She blurted out. What was she going to do? Lying to her best friend was the last thing she wanted to do, but she also couldn't stand the broken expression Hako would make if she told her the truth. Heck, she might even cry. After all, Hako wanted to confess to Bret today, and she seemed so excited about it all day.

HAKO HARUKI

Hako fought a smile as Isobe jumped, but wasn't fully in the mood for it. After all, she did just watch one of her friends cry because of her, it wasn't a very positive thing to smile about. She still had that image stained in her head and might have still been standing there if Takahara hadn't snapped her out of it. He was a positive person and always worked to make people feel better, while she was generally a positive person on the outside, she had always thought negative thoughts, and somethings thought that maybe Takahara was the same way. She watched suspiciously as Isobe crumpled up the piece of paper that obviously had something written on it.

Hako raised an eyebrow at Hanabi, "Nothing, huh?" she said, pursing her lips and holding her hands behind her back. She knew her friend well enough to tell when she was lying, and frankly, she was a pretty bad liar, like now. Stuttering, not a very good trait to have. That and the fact that she was doing everything she could to avoid looking at Hako's face.

"Your face is red," she stated in a monotone voice, she looked at Hanabi's arm before holding her own hand out, "if it's nothing, can I see it?"

INTERACTION: @illicit

Dancing. The beautiful gliding of the sakura petals slowing falling to the ground as if time was on a break. This great sight had caught the attention of Momo and she got distracted. Then it caught her attention. The long and graceful grass doing an attention stealing trick waving at Momoki. She stared for a moment and did a little wave back. That's when she noticed class had been over and as it turns out Momo was in there ten minutes after class. Maybe she still had time to find Takahara. Or not,"For all I know he could already have a date" Momoki thought as she collected her stuff and booked it out of the classroom for her locker. It was right next to Takahara's. She quietly listened to some girls talking about who they were taking to the Hanabi Taikai. Then one of them asked,"Hey Momoki.Who are you taking?" That's when her face went an apricotish color from blush,"W-w-well I was thinking of taking a special someone.." Momo was saying until she was interrupted by,"Who!","I would say,but I'm not sure he'll say yes. There's almost no way such a popular and nice guy like him would go with someone as quiet and invisible like me,but I-I think it's worth a try. I was just looking for him" As she finished her sentence Momoki's eyes started to water from the fact he was most likely going to just tell her off because she's nothing like him. Then suddenly Momo ran away to the janitor's closet so no one could see her,but instead she ran into Takahara and Hainoko alone. Alone. ALONE! The sight of it made a waterfall of tears roll down her eyes. Of course he already had a date. Momo didn't know what to say until she asked with tears creating a mess on her face as she forced a smile,"So... who are you guys taking to the Hanabi Taikai?" @MattieLee @Hope Robinson

Isobe Hanabi

Hanabi noticed Hako's bright expression drop in the corner of her eye into a suspicious one. She knew that look well, it was the look Hako gave to people who upset her. As Hako spoke monotonously to her, her heart broke. Of course she saw through her, they'd been best friends since middle school and everyone knew Isobe Hanabi sucked at lying. Now, she felt horrible. Her eyes held Hako's hostile ones for a moment before dropping to her feet which were shuffling. Sucking in a breathe, Hanabi smoothed out the paper as best she can and handed it to Hako. "B-Bret," Was all she could mumble out.

Yukine

Yukine was busy practicing for the Hanabi Taikai, he wanted his performance during the festival to be as good as possible, he may not be a star or anything but he did have a reputation at this school that he had to uphold. Some of his bandmates had been talking about who they would spend their time with after the performance, some had already even asked someone to come with them. Yuki didn't really have anybody he was planning on taking with him, he just hadn't given it much thought. There were a few girls he thought were nice people and some he would even consider cute but that didn't necessarily mean he actually liked any of them as more than friends, he shouldn't let his mind wander at this time anyways it was practice time.

@illicit

Hainoko

Hainoko wasn't sure what else to say to Takahara but she found herself momentarily distracted anyways by Momoki with tears streaming down her face... but why was she so upset?, she didn't know very much about this girl in particular but she was on the suspect list only lower down. She wouldn't come to any conclusions without hearing her out first though, she may be possessive but she really did care about other people.

"Are you okay?... you seem upset, did someone turn you down?, if so that's a bit unfortunate, I wouldn't let it get you down"

She was trying her best to be positive and care for the girl.

@WoodenZebra @Hope Robinson

HAKO HARUKI

Hako hesitated, looking at Hanabi's grim expression, but immediately took it out of her hand the moment she spoke Bret's name. Skimming the note, her look of suspicion formed into an all-out frown. Of course Bret liked Hanabi, I mean come on, she was pretty, nice, and everyone liked her, why wouldn't he. But deep down she wished that Bret liked someone else, I mean, of course she wanted that someone else to be her, but her best friend, out of the many many girls in this school, her best friend?

Honestly, could this day get any more complicated.

Hako drew in a deep breath, she still planned on confessing to Bret, she had this date set for a week now and wasn't going to take it back, even if he did have feelings for someone else. She was just gonna say it, and then get the hell out before he could reject her, or worse. "So- what are you gonna do?" she asked, trying to keep her voice level and mask her face, she never liked expressing her feelings like this, which was why she always had such a positive posture. After the whole mess, maybe she could tell Hanabi to go confess to Yukine, she personally hadn't talked to him a lot, but he was a nice guy, if anything he'd give her a chance... I think. Besides, she could stay with Hanabi the whole time, keep her comfort, like, hide at the doorway... or something.

Wow, look at you Hako, distracting yourself.

Pathetic.

INTERACTION: @illicit

Yamaji Hideyoshi

The day had finally ended. Yamaji let out a heavy sigh of relieve before pushing back on his chair onto a tilt. He placed both hands behind his head while reflecting at the white snowy ceiling, deep in thought. Over the course of a few months of hard work and pressing determination, he had managed to make a life for himself. It was hard the first month. He hardly knew anyone, and no one knew him. The classes were somewhat challenging and living alone required him to partake a tedious job at the local market to pay rent. With all things considered, he slowly adjusted. Life at home had prepared him for this. Compared to that, this was nothing he couldn't handle. Getting back up properly, he stood up from his desk and reached over for his bag lying against the windowsill before casually leaving the classroom. Before disappearing, a few of his friends called over to him asking if they will catch him at the festival this evening. Yamaji abruptly stood in place, turning slowly back partway. "Ya, I'll be there today. I just need to go and get my things sorted out. I'll meet you guys there!" Cheerfully smiling and waving goodbye before turning the corner. In the hallway, he watched as more students funneled out of their respective classrooms regrouping into smaller groups, bringing up conversations about the Hanabi Taikai. He was a bit anxious on what people were saying. This was going to be his first one on his own after all. From what he was hearing, most talked about who they were bringing to the event. Mainly a date. Yamaji choked on his own breath. Did he have to arrange a date? He was never good in the romance department. Sure he was friends with a few girls, but none to become very close with. It bothered him. He didn't need to bring a girl to enjoy the evening. It's a social event anyhow. Being with friends was good enough for him. Descending a flight of stairs, he spotted two more of his friends seemingly asking out a couple of girls as he finished the thought. He assumed it was about the Hanabi Taikai. Yamaji's face was starting to become red. All this talk about romance was stressing him out. Entering an empty hallway, he briskly strode towards a vending machine buying a cold drink to calm him down. Flicking the top open and quickly chugging it, he wiped his mouth clean using his sleeve to remove the bits of liquid left on his warm lips. Catching his breath, he leaned against the wall recollecting his thoughts once more. He wasn't sure why this was a big deal to him. Could it be that he was shy about asking a girl out? Perhaps. If so, it would be pretty easy from what he understood. So why couldn't he? Was proper the question. He was left stood against the wall, pondering at the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back