• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern SAILOR BADASS [Chat]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hi everyone, I caught the interest check just now...and, I thought I should say hi?

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS : Um...do you have room for one more?

(Gosh, I'm sorry. This sounds so awkward!)
Edit: Crabcakes. I think I posted this to the wrong thread? Should this go into the interest check thread?

Hi everyone, I caught the interest check just now...and, I thought I should say hi?

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS : Um...do you have room for one more?

(Gosh, I'm sorry. This sounds so awkward!)
Edit: Crabcakes. I think I posted this to the wrong thread? Should this go into the interest check thread?
Hey! I was actually just about to close the interest thread, so you made it just in time! Consider yourself one of us!

Oh, phew! I'm glad I could make it in time then.

I'll get started right away on a character concept! Expect something (hopefully) good from me soon!

Ah, my character is up... and the coding is wonky?
I think, if I move the personality section away from the small column...maybe.
But, um, that'll have to happen tomorrow, after school, if you guys are alright with that.

Ah, my character is up... and the coding is wonky?
I think, if I move the personality section away from the small column...maybe.
But, um, that'll have to happen tomorrow, after school, if you guys are alright with that.
I'm cool with it. Liking what I see so far.

Calypso Major Calypso Major Not the GM, but coding wise is a difficult read because of how squished the middle 'column' is.
squish.png

What's the news on this? ;-;

What's the news on this? ;-;
Sorry, everyone! Midterms are coming up, so I've been busier with studying than getting this ready to start. Give me until Wednesday; I'll try to have it up and running by then.

Dude, RIP this game, I guess.
I'm so, so sorry for ducking out, everybody. Life grabbed me by the man-jewels for a month and is only just now letting go. With this new freedom, I'm taking the time to do some administrative work across all my boards, and this game is one of them.
If y'all have lost your interest in this over the month, I don't blame you, nor will I try to hold you down. It was nice to have you here. But on the off-chance some of you are still down for this, then maybe this game's life support doesn't have to get pulled.

I already moved on and made another group RP myself so I don't have the time for another anymore. :\

I'm a bit overwhelmed with end-of-the-year-please-lemme-graduate stuff currently, so I don't think I'll be able to handle another RP.

I wish you the best of luck though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back