• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern SAILOR BADASS [Chat]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
When we've got about four or five sheets up in the Characters thread, I'll go ahead and work on getting up the Main thread and starting the story.

Alrighty. Time to make good on my promise. I'll get working on the Main thread now.
BTdubs, I love all y'all's girls. They're so good~

Nobody really gives any love to pufferfish, which are my favorite kind of fish, so that's why I went with what I did.

i didn't even know that kinda fish existed and tbh ive been staring way too long at it it's so mesmerizing thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

and oml thank you thank you <3 i see darling once again and im kinda excited to see how many horrified expressions are going to be pulled from the characters in response to her cannibalism

Meanwhile Janie's pouting because she broke a nail injecting monsters with her pufferfish poison.

i love everyone's characters so far! also, i'm working on my girl right now and i'm hoping to get her up soon.

and i'll keep the mobile thing in mind.

sht wait is there anyone in the group whos like a strategizer? bc like pip's just going to answer every enemy with brute force. i can kinda imagine that whoever ends up becoming the unofficial leader of the group has got a lot on their hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back