• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern SAILOR BADASS [Chat]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Just a little longer til the main thread, everyone. A lot more was put on my plate than I expected, but I'm wading through it as best I can.

oh my cap hope life stops being a meanie and gives you a break
God knows i could use one too... ;-; so what ladyluck said take your time

here's a toast to another reason why the ocean scares the ever-loving sht out of me. pls tell me those things only exist in the super duper deep waters.

that being said, gosselyn. wow. that's a good wow, btw. your character sounds so interesting im just tbh i could learn a lot from you. i feel like a lil baby fish again hahah

Last edited:
guys the admins want to play
i'm scared but also super honored what do i do

i havent been mentioning it bc im also scared shtless it feels like being invited to sit with the cool kids anyasdahsdasd wait a more accurate one would be the cool kids sitting in your table pardon me \(≧▽≦)/

also, i'll just uhm provide emotional support banzai you can do this cap !!

i'm literally blushing so hard right now oh my god this is so weird and cool at the same time asdfghjkl

rejoicesplit.gif

7LyP.gif

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS On a more srs note. Does the fish spirit directly influence the magical girl powers?

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS On a more srs note. Does the fish spirit directly influence the magical girl powers?
Yes. Magical girl powers are based on the spirit fish that is bonded to the magical girl. For example, if a magical girl were to be spirit bonded to, say, an octopus, then she'd receive powers like flexibility, camouflage, things like that.

Yes. Magical girl powers are based on the spirit fish that is bonded to the magical girl. For example, if a magical girl were to be spirit bonded to, say, an octopus, then she'd receive powers like flexibility, camouflage, things like that.
Alrighty, wanted to be sure before I went down that rabbit hole to make stupid kirakira names for abilities, hahaha.

I am done with my CS ;-; be gentle.

Glad you guys like her. I just imagine her talking in her "idol" voice while swearing and it's great XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back