• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Sacrifice Theory Interest Check

InfiniteChaos

Oblivioux
Hello there, This is a quick interest check to see if anyone will be interested in doing a roleplay called Sacrifice Theory!

There is one thing about this roleplay that I am going to mention below this that I want EVERYONE to read! I don't want anyone to be surprised by this when they realize they can't do it.

For this roleplay, no one is able to plan with other people how things are going to happen. Everything is by chance. This means there is no private messaging another playing member of this roleplay in order to plan something to happen like two characters getting into a relationship. That is not going to be happening. If you want two characters to be in a relationship, it's going to be basically how real-life plans out. It just happens. 

With the roleplay's golden rule out of the question, it's time to talk about the actual roleplay! The roleplay is about sacrifice (duh...) Located in the American Northwest, the harsh environment with Dense forests, and a lot of rain see's many travelers. Some alone, some with gangs. It's the early 1800's but mainly the only weapons uses are Muskets, knives, and Bow & Arrows. 

There are a few towns that would be set up. I'm still designing the roleplay, and would love to get people involved to help out with the towns! There won't be many, at max maybe 3 to 5 depending on how many people join in this roleplay! 

Thanks for the interest!

I'm definitely interested! I really like how you want to be intentional about not planning! That's always my method anyway! Also...sacrifice is one of the greatest themes on earth! So yes, count me interested!

Cools! I wasn't able to get to messaging this weekend to see who was interested. But this is God! Anyone else interested? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back