• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴄᴜ? (ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ/ᴏᴄ ᴏɴʟʏ. ᴅᴏᴜʙʟɪɴɢ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ)

teathyme

why are we still here? just to suffer?
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6774414f376550736b41596a39773d3d2d3537373033363332362e313533303239346138623536343432643632313339343338383238362e676966

hey everyone! it's tea (again) and this time i'm looking to do some rps based around the marvel cinematic universe!
here's a bit about me for those of you who haven't seen me around before (not that i'm famous or anything):
  • i'm 20+ and currently finishing up my last year in undergrad as a business major. it gets really crazy being a student and working part-time, so please be patient with me and i'll extend the same courtesy to you.​
  • i live in the pacific time zone and am pretty active so long as i'm not held up with other obligations. at the very least, i could probably do one response a week!​
  • i've been writing on-and-off for almost ten years (with a lot of emphasis on the 'off' part because sometimes the world and mental health just doesn't wanna cooperate, ya know?)
  • i like to consider myself at least semi-lit and habitually write in 3rd person, multi-paragraph form. i can match post lengths but i'm really not looking to do novella at this time.​
  • i will use proper capitalization, punctuation, and grammar in writing. please rest assured knowing that i have passed my college writing courses.
  • i don't really have a preference for where i write, but i like to at least have a premise established before moving off-site and will happily share my discord tag then!​
  • i prefer to double, but i won't require it! this is supposed to be fun, people.
  • all gender pairings are a-okay with me and i am very comfortable writing as either male or female-presenting characters, though i should note that most of my OCs are females that i pair with males!​
  • i love to plot and chat ooc. i notice a lot of people here say that, but i will actually make myself at home in your inbox if you let me. if you get freaked out by unsolicited walls of text then i'm probably not the right girl for you. you have been warned.​
  • i love all things superheroes (which should be a given at this point) but spider-man in particular has always held a special place in my heart.​
  • i've watched all of the MCU movies including black widow, shang-chi, and Venom 2- which i saw last night and LOVED!​
  • almost caught-up on the what-if series if anyone else here watches it. absolutely adored falcon and the winter soldier! currently debating whether to start wandavision or loki next!​
  • i'm also familiar with the x-people x-men, deadpool, and some of the netflix shows! i think i watched 2 seasons of daredevil, the first season of iron first, and the first two seasons of agents of shield. I also watched most of agent carter! all of this was ages ago, though, so i'd need to freshen up some.​
original.gif
what i look for in a writing partner:
  • someone who is willing to and will actually communicate and work with me! it's really no fun if one person's doing all the heavy-lifting. plot with me! share your thoughts and ideas! don't like something? tell me! i promise i don't bite.
  • if you don't like ooc chatting or plotting then i'm really not your girl. i find rping so much more enjoyable when i actually get to be friends with the person on the other side of the screen! also please be at least 18!
  • please be able to write at least two paragraphs per main character (if we double)! it should go without saying but: no one-liners. please write in 3rd person.
  • also be willing to write side characters!
  • please also use spellcheck! i won't bat an eye at minor mistakes here and there since i'll probably make them too, but just...plz dun rite lyke dis.
  • please be willing to put equal effort into both sides of the story, if we're doubling! nobody likes to feel like they're constantly being handed the short end of the stick, you know?
  • please don't god-mod (control my characters without talking to me about it first) or kill off my characters...that's just plain mean.
  • i'm a huge supporter of PoC (people of color) and the LGBTQ+ community and will not tolerate any hate towards either community. or any community, really. don't hate, people.
  • you don't need to be super active and i won't ask you to make any promises about response time! a heads-up would be nice, but i don't want any of this to feel like an obligation!
207082.gif

current cravings / who i'm looking for (in order of preference):
Eddie Brock/Venom (yes, i include venom. don't be a chicken--)
Bucky Barnes
Peter Parker
Shang-Chi
Wade Wilson
Peter Quill
Tony Stark
Steve Rogers
Clint Barton

i generally prefer canon-divergence, but can be persuaded to do an AU. i'm flexible!
i'm also willing to write and/or double up as almost any character within the marvel universe, so let me know who you're looking for!

if interested, feel free to send me a pm or leave a comment here!
thank you for your time! i look forward to hearing from you!
mcu-doctor-strange.gif

Last edited:
Im intrested,
I have two characters im currently searching for 😄

back from exam hell! here’s a quick bump before I pass out for the night! replies and such will be sent out tomorrow~
thank you everyone for being so patient with me <3

If you are still looking for partners, I would be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back