• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Sᴜɴsʜᴏᴡᴇʀs & Hᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇs

EvocativeOpulence

Perfectly Imperfect
ipiccy_image (1).jpg

Marble Coast Academy is a prestigious and world-renowned college
preparatory school, said to be one of the best in North America; if not the
world. With their wide array of courses both academic and athletic, seasoned
professors, top quality boarding, and high testing levels, it's
not hard to see why. Not to mention their breathtaking location with plenty of
beautiful sights to take in, it is no surprise that many rich and famous
individuals pay handsomely to have their children attend.

But even with all its beauty and reputation, Marble Coast has also suffered from
some...less than favorable fame in recent years. From their less than 4% acceptance
rate to the rumors of the headmistress taking bribes for enrollment, to the apparent crimes caused
by students that are just swept under the rug.
Marble Coast's once pristine, seemingly untouchable, reputation has started to sink.
Out of fear of what would happen to her prestigious school, the headmistress started
to look for ways to bring it back up. While food and clothing drives, charity
events, and soup kitchens were made and done, it did very little for the academy's
reputation. It seemed the community, and the world for that matter, was looking for
something else, something that demonstrated that Marble Coast wasn't just an
upper-crust, wealthy, high class, academy for stuck up, bratty rich kids to
attend in order to party, act wild, and cause trouble without their parents finding out.

As the reputation of the academy slowly kept falling, a tiny glimmer of
opportunity appeared. In the lower income part of the nearby city, Sherman Wood High School
was destroyed by a horrid fire in the middle of the night and while no one was hurt, it
left a large number of students without a school to attend. The news was brought to the
headmistress's attention and a suggestion was made, why not allow the students of
that school to attend Marble Coast until their school was rebuilt? At first, thought to
be a joke, the headmistress brushed it off. That was until it was pointed out that this
might be what they needed to gain the community and the world's favor once again.
The academy not caring about monetary gain and allowing 'underprivileged' students
to attend out of the 'kindness of their heart'.

The answer to their prayers.
Let Marble Coast shine as a positive example of kindness and
compassion, and once the school was rebuilt, kick those students out and go back to
their old ways. It was perfect.
And so all of the students of Sherman Wood were invited to attend Marble
Coast until their school was rebuilt. The parents were more than happy to send
their children to such a prestigious academy not to mention it also included
boarding.
And so now we see the students attending their first day at Marble Coast. Let's see
how it goes. Will there be tears, laughter, murder? Only time will tell. Oh, what fun!

↱ U P P E R C R U S T ↰

K ɪ ɴ ɢ
⦁Charismatic and sly
⦁School President
⦁Taught himself to be ambidextrous
⦁Highly competitive and sore winner
---
Regretful of what he did to Queen | Weary/fearful of Moon | Dating Mirror

M ɪ ʀ ʀ ᴏ ʀ
( AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa )
⦁Confident and arrogant
⦁Miss popular
⦁Cares very much about her looks
⦁Secretly broke
---
Mockingbird is her brother | Cheating on King | Frenemy relationship with Rose

S ᴇ ʀ ᴘ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ
( angel doe angel doe )
⦁Nosy and Manipulative
⦁The biggest gossip in school
⦁Never does any of her homework
⦁Takes bribes for her silence
---
Blackmailing Moon for gossip | Fake friends with Gold and Mirror | Scared of Fairy

F ᴀ ɪ ʀ ʏ
( EvocativeOpulence EvocativeOpulence )
⦁Caring and optimistic
⦁Roller derby princess
⦁Can’t even keep a fake plant alive
⦁Comes from a cut throat family
---
Close friends with Moon | Tense relationship with King | Dislikes Cupid

M ᴏ ᴄ ᴋ ɪ ɴ ɢ ʙ ɪ ʀ ᴅ
⦁Laid back and mellow
⦁Brilliant musician/songwriter
⦁Donate his time to animal shelters
⦁Almost completely blind in one eye
---
Mirror is his sister | Close friends with Rose | Distrusts Serpent

G ᴏ ʟ ᴅ
( 10V3FA1RV 10V3FA1RV )
⦁Dramatic and eccentric
⦁The king of spacing out
⦁Bends gender norms to be best dressed
⦁Horrible at flirting
---
Friends with Serpent and Mirror | Has crush on Muse | Enjoys bugging Rose

I N N E R C I T Y

Q ᴜ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
⦁Outgoing and assertive
⦁Incredibly brilliant/smartest girl in school
⦁Has a lot of guys friends
⦁Very prideful (of herself)
---
Love/Hates King | Close friends with Dragon | Mildly afraid of Cupid

D ʀ ᴀ ɢ ᴏ ɴ
⦁Flirty and adventurous
⦁Captain of multiple sports teams
⦁He has a horrible sense of direction
⦁Slowly but surely losing strength in his right arm
---
Suspicious of Moon | Dislikes King | Old friends with Mirror

C ᴜ ᴘ ɪ ᴅ
( Top11 Top11 )
⦁Mischievous and playful
⦁Stupid brave at times
⦁Social butterfly with no filter
⦁He takes things too far for a laugh
---
He Pities Serpent | Friends-with-benefits with Mirror | Enjoys bothering Muse

R ᴏ s ᴇ
( 10V3FA1RV 10V3FA1RV )
⦁Shy and Kind
⦁Voted most beautiful girl in school
⦁Can burn water
⦁Secretly a video game pro
---
Mockingbird is her close friend and crush | Hates Mirror but has to hide it | Finds King Annoying

M ᴜ s ᴇ
( JustSomeDood JustSomeDood )
⦁Determined and impulsive
⦁An artist to the core
⦁Constantly picks up new hobbies
⦁Mildly colorblind
---
Friends with Moon | Thinks Cupid is dangerous | Lighthearted rivals with Mockingbird

M ᴏ ᴏ ɴ
( PatriasLover PatriasLover )
⦁Level headed and observant
⦁Makes her own clothes
⦁Writes books and donates them to the library
⦁Not much else is known about her
---
Has a big crush on Fairy | Hates Serpent | Friends with Muse​

Last edited:
So, this is my first RP since 2017. I was craving a good drama filled, romantic, fun high school RP.
Now this one does have a twist; the roles are pre-set. There are 12 roles, each one with some set traits and relations. Now most of them are pretty flexible and can change in the roleplay as it goes on. I can post an example if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
What are the roles?
So, this is my first RP since 2017. I was craving a good drama filled high school RP.
Now this one does have a twist; the roles are pre-set. There are 12 roles, each one with some set traits and relations. Now most of them are pretty flexible and can change in the roleplay as it goes on. I can post an example if anyone is interested.

Hey there! I am currently interested in this rp. I was wondering if it would be possible to reserve the role of the Muse if that is possible?

Hello! This looks like a fun premise! :D

I'm interested in applying for the role of Rose?

I also have a few questions if you don't mind me asking:
1. Is there a character sheet that will be designed for this roleplay or do we have to make our own when applying?
2. What type of faceclaims are permitted for this roleplay? Anime or realistic or...?
3. Will OOC take place here on another thread or do you plan to make a Discord server to discuss and plan everything related to the rp?
4. And finally, when it comes to applying for the roles; is this a first come first serve kind of thing or will there be a set deadline for all character applications and you'll pick which characters will be suitable for which roles?

I'll be happy to create and illustrate a character for the role of Rose, if I'm given the chance. Looking forward to seeing this story come to life.

Last edited:
Hello! This looks like a fun premise! :D

I'm interested in applying for the role of Rose?

I also have a few questions if you don't mind me asking:
1. Is there a character sheet that will be designed for this roleplay or do we have to make our own when applying?
2. What type of faceclaims are permitted for this roleplay? Anime or realistic or...?
3. Will OOC take place here on another thread or do you plan to make a Discord server to discuss and plan everything related to the rp?
5. And finally, when it comes to applying for the roles; is this a first come first serve kind of thing or will there be a set deadline for all character applications and you'll pick which characters will be suitable for which roles?

I'll be happy to create and illustrate a character for the role of Rose, if I'm given the chance. Looking forward to seeing this story come to life.
I'm so sorry, I totally missed your post. It's kind of hard to see everything while on mobile.

1. There will be a character sheet for the RP, most likely one made by someone else because I know very little of coding. If not then I will announce it and those who apply can make their own with the basic guidelines of what I'd like to see in the character sheet.

2. I would rather it be real since most of the pictures I'll be using will be real life buildings, people, and so forth.

3. I will be making an OOC once we get a few more people aboard, I will also make a main/IC for the role play as well as a place for the character sheets.

4. Why is four missing? 🤣

5. It will be first come, first served. Claimed roles will be underlined and the username of the claimer will be put under it (for now).

I hope this answers all your questions.

I'm so sorry, I totally missed your post. It's kind of hard to see everything while on mobile.

1. There will be a character sheet for the RP, most likely one made by someone else because I know very little of coding. If not then I will announce it and those who apply can make their own with the basic guidelines of what I'd like to see in the character sheet.

2. I would rather it be real since most of the pictures I'll be using will be real life buildings, people, and so forth.

3. I will be making an OOC once we get a few more people aboard, I will also make a main/IC for the role play as well as a place for the character sheets.

4. Why is four missing? 🤣

5. It will be first come, first served. Claimed roles will be underlined and the username of the claimer will be put under it (for now).

I hope this answers all your questions.
No worries! Please take your time when responding to my messages.
Thank you for answering my questions. Your answers will help a lot for me. I'll start brainstorming character concepts for Rose to get ready for your official CS whenever you're ready.

For 4#: I didn't realize I miscounted till you brought this personal oversight to my attention. Hahah Thank you for letting me know. Haha I'll fix that error right now. Please excuse my silliness.

No wonder why I relate to Rose now. She can burn water and I can't count. I'm often not the sharpest tool in the shed. 😂

I hope this premise gains the interest it deserves very soon. Thank you again. :closed eyes open smile:

Hey there! I have a few questions if you don't mind!

1. Is it alright if I don't use a real-life image for my character? Since I just prefer using drawn or anime-style images for my characters.

2. Will this rp be on discord or will it be on rpnation?

3. If you don't mind me asking. What time zone are you in? I want to see if it's compatible with mine.

Hey there! I have a few questions if you don't mind!

1. Is it alright if I don't use a real-life image for my character? Since I just prefer using drawn or anime-style images for my characters.

2. Will this rp be on discord or will it be on rpnation?

3. If you don't mind me asking. What time zone are you in? I want to see if it's compatible with mine.
I enjoy people asking questions :)

1. I would prefer of you didn't since it would look out of place among the rest of the face claim images.

1.5. I was thinking once we have some more people I'll take a poll to see which image type everyone prefers.

2. The RP will be on this site.

3. EST.

is this open for anyone to join? i am very interested and i won't lie, serpent is lookin' mighty fine
is it bad that i already have someone in mind for a faceclaim

Last edited:
Thank you for taking the time for answering my questions! I have just one more to ask. Sorry for not adding it to the original comment.

1. If one of the roles are not filled out by a player once we begin will you be the one playing them? Or will they simply be removed from the story?

Top11 Top11 that's so valid
and that does make me feel better about it lmaoo
atm i am heavily eyeing florence pugh as a potential serpent faceclaim

granted i'm definitely getting way ahead of myself but that is just how it be, i suppose 🤡

Thank you for taking the time for answering my questions! I have just one more to ask. Sorry for not adding it to the original comment.

1. If one of the roles are not filled out by a player once we begin will you be the one playing them? Or will they simply be removed from the story?
I will allow anyone to take the role(s) and if it isn't then I will have to decide whether to play them or remove them. I might just keep them in a state of hiatus in case we get someone who might want to play them.

i do have a quick question-
based on the set traits the character already has are we allowed to build off of that / add more to their personality? (while still keeping to the theme of their given traits at the start, if that makes sense)

i do have a quick question-
based on the set traits the character already has are we allowed to build off of that / add more to their personality? (while still keeping to the theme of their given traits at the start, if that makes sense)
Yes, of course. The traits I have are just a building block.

Interested in this RP, Queen is right up my alley, may I snag her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back