• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ᴀᴍᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ;; ᴀ ғᴀɴᴛᴀsʏ ʀᴘ

as stated in the interest check, the idea is that this will be a dice-roll based rp, meaning that whenever a battle sequence comes up, there will be discussion of it in ooc, and as writers come up with what they want to do in battle, they will have to roll a d20 (20 sided dice) to determine how WELL they perform that action. Based on what happens in the ooc discussion of the battle sequence, I or another mod will post a summary of the battle sequence in the thread, and then posts and interactions can continue as usual. i have ideas on how to further integrate dice-rolls, but i'm going to wait and see how the group responds before proceeding further.
Okay that makes sense. It will be interesting to see how that works. I do love me some mechanics.

What about my question regarding the inhuman races?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back