• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ᴇɴᴅᴜʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ | ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴏғ ᴜs

starfish sailor

cruising through the cosmos
cMtBXb.png

f572a3b817fc1a48af05f0cccecdfbdd.png

c58fc649a5c167f000ac4ec68ef23d4a.png

Welcome, everyone!
Online, I go by Star. It's nice to meet all of you!
For privacy reasons, I'm not going to disclose my exact age.
However, for those who'd like to know for comfort's sake, I'm in the 20-25 range.
I've been writing since I was in elementary school, so that's over a decade by now.
I've roleplayed on a variety of forums, and I've also been fortunate enough to have my writing published a few times.
On average, I write between 1 and 3 paragraphs, leaning more towards 3. Depending on the scene and how excited I am, I can go much higher.
I'd like my partners to write at least 1 solid paragraph per character every response, but how much or how little they write beyond that is up to them.
I personally hold myself to a high standard when it comes to the quality of my writing. Save for the occasional typo, I will always use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
I do expect the same from my partners; I'm not going to blow up over a small mistake—we all make them!—but I do expect my partners to put in effort.
I roleplay exclusively through PMs. I like to have everything organized, and I've found that roleplaying through PMs helps me be organized.
How frequently I reply varies, since I am a full time student with two jobs, but I'll always get at least one out a week.
I am also ghost friendly. I completely get that sometimes circumstances change and you just don't have time to roleplay, or you just lose interest.
While I'd prefer you message me, I also totally understand how anxiety-inducing that can be, so no hard feelings either way.
Please don't respond to this thread. Send me a PM, and we can discuss and plan there.
Now, with all of the introductory stuff out of the way, let's discuss the roleplay itself!

ee24dcdcbe541d6e4925edb7d9b34057.png

As the title would suggest, I'm currently looking to do roleplays within the Last of Us universe.
I've played both games several times and adore them both, and I've got an itch to roleplay them like you wouldn't believe.
Because of the world it's set in, this roleplay will include heavy violence, swearing, and dark themes. If you aren't comfortable with that, you'll want to look elsewhere.
As a result, I am mandating that all my roleplay partners be 18 or older, not only for the sake of my comfort, but because of the content involved.
We will be doubling up in this roleplay; that means that, if I'm A and I want B as a love interest, and you're C and want D as a love interest, I'd play A and D, and you'd play C and B.
(I probably don't have to explain that, but hey, better safe than sorry.)
Personally, I'm mostly interested in doing OC x Canon roleplays, but I'd be happy to do OC x OC for your half of the roleplay, if you'd prefer that.
Please note that all main characters in the roleplay will be 18 or older. So even if you wanted to roleplay in the timeline of the first game, all relevant characters (such as Ellie) would be aged up to at least 18.
Please use your username as the title of your PM. Not only does it help me organize, but it lets me know you've read this far.
Down below, I'm going to list the characters I'm willing to play for you, as well as the ones I'd like you to play for me.
From here on out, I'll refer to the characters that we'd be playing for each other (B and D in my example above) as "opposites."
I usually use this term instead of "love interest" because I'm also open to exploring familial and platonic relationships, as well as romantic ones.
This roleplay will also likely include same sex relationships, since many of my original characters end up with characters of the same gender.
If you're not comfortable with playing a man/woman in a same sex relationship, or aren't comfortable with the LGBTQ+ community in general, you may want to look elsewhere.
Once you've read all of that, we can move onto the opposites!

6a2e95149073ada16f391a749212f969.png

First, I'm going to list the opposites I'd like you to play for me.
You don't have to play all of these characters. They're just the options that I'm going to pick from.
cM1b0m.png
Ellie Williams
cM1b0m.png
Abby Anderson
cM1b0m.png
Joel Miller
Second, I'm going to list the opposites I'm willing to play for you.
They'll be listed from who I'm the most to least comfortable playing.
If a character is at the bottom of the list, that doesn't mean I won't play them.
It just means that I'm less confident in my ability and it might take me longer to get their characterization down.
cM1b0m.png
Ellie Williams
cM1b0m.png
Dina Caradonna
cM1b0m.png
Jesse Jeon
cM1b0m.png
Abby Anderson
cM1b0m.png
Joel Miller
cM1b0m.png
Tess Wersching

8fa3b87e78c0301b46ed0c662ce4eadf.png

With that, this thread is done!
If you have any questions about anything I said, you're welcome to ask.
And if I've piqued your interest, feel free to shoot me a PM, and we can try to get a roleplay going.
Thanks for reading!

cMtx3X.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back