• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy S.I.N. [Onsite OOC]

@KeroseneLollipop Powowow Powowow

Hey yall! Kerosene, I'm answering your question after talking to Lurk and powowow, I just glanced at your sheet and talked to lurk about it, we wanna try and stay away from powers that control other people. It probably shouldn't be the main focus of your power, at least.
Kk, I'll change it after I do all my stuff for today.

But awww ;_; was so looking forward to that arc.

Oh also, before I rework it, are all divinination/control/transport abilities not allowed?
Anything that could control another character in any way is out. Mind reading is an eh, lemme talk to Beauty about it to see how she feels. Transport, like teleportation? Would be fine.

Are affecting the senses, sensory manipulation out of the question following the recent update?
On thought nintendo64, I'll go with conjuration I have a fun little idea for it.

Last edited:
i totally forgot how complicated bbcode is LOL
but i'm kind of happy with peregrine's form so far (: i'm hoping i'll have her finished by tomorrow so i can get started on bambi

My character sheet is up, I hope to be adding a code (if i ever learn how to use em) also everybody's characters looks so dope

Anything that could control another character in any way is out. Mind reading is an eh, lemme talk to Beauty about it to see how she feels. Transport, like teleportation? Would be fine.
Oh also, no not mind reading, divination powers as in, seeing from afar, seeing what traits an enemy has etc. Etc.

I can't decide what level I want him at-

what levels do you have most of right now gms?

Hellooo everyone! No rush ofc. But just a reminder that if you finish your sheet and are accepted, we can invite you to the discord to chat with us!

What’s the minimum age that S.I.N would have taken in? Would they have taken like- a 10 year old when they discovered their powers(my oc isn’t gonna be ten tho dw, I’m just asking for the backstory)

What’s the minimum age that S.I.N would have taken in? Would they have taken like- a 10 year old when they discovered their powers(my oc isn’t gonna be ten tho dw, I’m just asking for the backstory)

Originally I had it so that the characters were at least eighteen, but I changed the lore so they could have been any age, yes ^^

merry christmas eve, everyone! (to those that celebrate, ofc)

i'm almost done with my 1st oc, peregrine (: just need to get her bio done, and then i can get started on bambi, my other oc

and she's done !! her bio took me a lot longer than i expected LOL

I've finally finshed reworking her stuff~
Oh also, once our cs is accepted we log onto the discord right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back