• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic S E P U L C H R A L

Oh oh, also, guys, I was wondering, in the RP would you like the characters to start off together, or start off alone and maybe in a few posts meet each other and form parties?

I plan on starting alone for my own reasons. Just because of them I just have to finish my character to show why.

Do I need to put more detail into my appearance on basic 1 or is it okay how it is?

thespacekid said:
Oh oh, also, guys, I was wondering, in the RP would you like the characters to start off together, or start off alone and maybe in a few posts meet each other and form parties?
Start together.

And one thing I've learned about detailed rps. Don't be judgemental for not being original because likelyhood is if you thought of it someone else already has most likely.

LocoBlock said:
But my story starts me alone for some reasons. As in that I no longer have a home.
Oh, then I'll just start together with another player who's willing.

LocoBlock said:
And one thing I've learned about detailed rps. Don't be judgemental for not being original because likelyhood is if you thought of it someone else already has most likely.
I am now going to make the most snowflakey character ever.

I have completed my first draft of Triumvirate. Edits have been made to keep him more in line with the intended powerlevel: his greatest limiting factors are power, of which he can only use so much at any given time, divided however is necessary but used to do absolutely everything, and the realities of lightspeed, thus limiting his control area to a few light-milliseconds. Delegation and split resources should keep him in line.

EDIT: I am open to either starting together, or coming together after a few posts. I'm easy like sunday morning, especiall with such an open-ended and flexible character. Triumvirate really can be wherever he needs to be to start out with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankfully were starting this after I get out of school so I have more time but starting about a week before June 12 I will be gone for two weeks for band camp and to stay at my grandma's house. I will have my phone so If I do post it probably won't be as detailed because phone.

@Vespertide Hey, great CS! If you want to pump up the powers you can. Like she can lift more than just her natural ability, or whatever you want really. Just a suggestion because the power levels of the other characters are quite high if you see. Also, did you make sure to read all the tabs, even the rules and everything?

Oops. Hold on, I'll go fix it.

Thanks. I was a bit worried about being overpowered, as I tend to do that.

Okay, fixed. I made her stronger. Tell me when we're starting! So excited!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back