• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom S e m p y ' s A w e s o m e Mixtape Vol 3.

starscheme

They/Them
tenor.gif

HELLO! HAI, GREETINGS, BONJOUR, KONNICHIWA.

My name is Sempy, and of course I am looking for someone who will role play guardians of the galaxy with me.

I just re watched the two volumes and honestly I'm back into it, especially after seeing Infinity War with Thor smashing into their ship. -SPOILER WARNING-

I do go to school and am aiming to into the military thereafter, So my replies may not always be quick or on time haha.

I don't ghost, and I hate when people do that to me. So if you are going to leave or don't feel like roleplaying anymore please let me know so I'm not all winded up about it.

I prefer to do an Alternative Universe or a side-cannonical show where Peter is turned into a Raccoon by magic or by the infinity stones.

Because I'd love to do a Roquill.

Or a ThorQuill, even a RocThor.

I would love to play Peter, and get my petery-ness out on Ya'll. Because I feel like I could really do a good peter.

Annnnyway, message me or whatever. Because I'm totally down for some roquill and I just need to get it out. Or even some ThorQuill or the above said!

- Peace. 👌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back