• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy s a n c t u m || ONE SLOT LEFT

boo.

keep precious things
The Temple of the Goddess had always been a mysterious place to begin with. While the courtyard and the Outer Sanctum were always open to the general public, it was the Inner Sanctum that no one had ever really seen. Only specific priests were allowed access to those chambers, and even then, were sworn to total secrecy. What the people supposed was in the Inner Sanctum was perhaps some sacred relic or text, but in reality, there was something much greater.

While the Inner Sanctum was a sight few saw, it was an impressive one. As there were no windows, the only light was cast by torches, which sent an eerie glow about the whole chamber, which was rather large. The floors were smooth and polished, and it was forbidden to wear shoes on them, so as to not desecrate them. Four large pools filled with clear water were spread across the center of the chamber, and in each pool was a motionless form. These forms were human in appearance, and they floated face up, their eyes closed as if sleeping. They were clothed in white linen robes that pooled out beneath them, giving the appearance of billowing wings.

What drew the most attention, however, were the glowing lines and symbols that were etched across the beings' bodies. They pulsed in a pale white light, reflecting across the water like crystalline sunbeams. The silence of the Inner Sanctum was overwhelming and unnerving, for no words were ever spoken there. In solemn rituals, priests would remove the bodies from the pools and clean them, brushing out their hair and redressing them before sending them back into the pools, where they would float like before.

Then, one day, the bodies awoke.

~~~

I am looking for four people to roleplay with me. You would be taking the positions of these four bodies, who suddenly awake. What are you? Where are you? What's the plot of this thing? That's for you to find out. Are you ready to take a leap of faith into the unknown?

Posts will be advanced, with word count from 200-1000 words, and the minimum posting activity is three times a week.

This is a reboot of something that died due to lack of participation. If you are not willing to devote some amount of effort into this, don't bother joining.

I'd like to stake my interest in this; I have to admit, it's been a little while since I've had an advanced RP but I'm confident I can meet the requirements outlined.

Hmm... I'll voice potential interest in the RP. I suppose my biggest question would be if the four are meant to be blank slates or if they have anything else behind them. I'm typically the type that likes some sort of character background to work off from, as well as the general direction of the roleplay as far as what it is suppose to function (is it a 'slice of life' deal, or some fantasy adventure, that sort of stuff).

Hmm... I'll voice potential interest in the RP. I suppose my biggest question would be if the four are meant to be blank slates or if they have anything else behind them. I'm typically the type that likes some sort of character background to work off from, as well as the general direction of the roleplay as far as what it is suppose to function (is it a 'slice of life' deal, or some fantasy adventure, that sort of stuff).

Great questions! Your characters have personalities and a typical human nature. However, they have no memory or recollection of anything, as stated above. They first third of this RP will be a self-discovery kind of deal and shouldn't take too long. The next two-thirds will be a definite fantastic and adventure type of deal, filled with exploration, fights, and betrayal, as well as interesting NPC's played by myself. If you're still interested, I'll mark you down as a third taker.

interested!

Yay! Slot number four.

I'm interested as well. Hopefully this one goes better.

Ahhhhh shoot. I only have four if these slots. Let's hear what Hanarei Hanarei says. But stay tuned, I might have something for you anyway. ;)

Great questions! Your characters have personalities and a typical human nature. However, they have no memory or recollection of anything, as stated above. They first third of this RP will be a self-discovery kind of deal and shouldn't take too long. The next two-thirds will be a definite fantastic and adventure type of deal, filled with exploration, fights, and betrayal, as well as interesting NPC's played by myself. If you're still interested, I'll mark you down as a third taker.

Yay! Slot number four.

Ahhhhh shoot. I only have four if these slots. Let's hear what Hanarei Hanarei says. But stay tuned, I might have something for you anyway. ;)
I'll stay tuned and hope for the best!

Hmm alright I'm interested.

If CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse wants the spot though he can take it, I don't mind giving it to him. I could always potentially fill in with something else if you had some other fill in spot in mind. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back