• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY

I shall call it RWBY: Bloody Evolution

to quote This Will Be The Day.

I gave it this title, because as the human race creates new weapons of war using Dust to fight the Grimm, they suddenly begin to change, growing smarter, and developing several new subspecies and shit. They have begun to attack all four kingdoms in force, and things have become a desperate battle for survival. Of course, Vale won't be attacked for a while, as I'll let you guys get into the RP, and start Classes and all before attacks begin to happen.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/rwby-bloody-evolution.89258/

The thread is up! Its kinda unfinished though. I made the CS sheet, so you guys can feel free to start working on yours.

@Aeri Rosevier

@alex the fox

@Natevess

@too much idea

@XxCrimson DynamoxX

CrimsonEclipse said:
Thanks! I've only thought of her semblance since I just watched Kampfer.
No problem! I am still loving the semblance.

Also, you guys should keep an eye on the Overview tab as well, that's where the current Grimm species will be. New ones will appear, so it'll be a good idea to check back every once in a while to learn what else has changed.

And should we start some intro posts? I mean, we already have enough people for 1 and 3/4 of a team. I don't doubt that more people will come, so you guys can feel free to start and make intro posts, or whatever.

[QUOTE="alex the fox]wait who is accepted owo

[/QUOTE]
I'd still like you to improve your Character Sheet. Other than you, everyone is accepted.

[QUOTE="alex the fox]okay i will work on it. what hould i work on though owo

[/QUOTE]
You need to explain more things.

"Semblance: pain power conversion (yang's )"

Explain this. Look at a wiki. I also vaguely remember Yang bursting into flames every once in a while.

tumblr_msz4lh7Uvo1r3p71oo1_500.gif

Weapon: uses a chain scythe staff that can shoot poison bullets.

You explained this to me before. Put the explanation in your CS, as well as what it looks like.

Personality: will change during rp so will remain empty

What's it like currently then? A brief explaination at least?

Backround: lives in vale (that all i can think of

Where? What academy? Has he had a part in the White Fang? Has he faced brutal racism? EXPLAIN PLEASE.

These are my problems with your CS.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
You need to explain more things.
"Semblance: pain power conversion (yang's )"

the wiki is blocked sorry, but i remember her power alway being activated after she endures pain. this could be a new semblance if you want owo

Weapon: uses a chain scythe staff that can shoot poison bullets.

ex :the scythes fill n the hole the chain is like the trigger it is a kinda split staff as in it can be taken apart.the colors is it is covered in ancient dragon decor like writing making it seems to be made out of obsidian, blood and emerald

Personality: he is shy, and misunderstood when he blushes. which often makes people think he is a perv, when in reality that is one of his biggest fears. with the friend he gets he is extremely nice and co-operative, so he will do anything for them.

Backround: lives in vale, where he constantly hides from racists and help the lost find their home again. which is the only way he survives there.
edited

Was reading the CS to get a good idea for a character to create.

Searched the wiki and found a semblance but its canon. Going to post a incomplete CS with an image since I'm going to be using my Ipad after I get off.

RoyalPhoenix32 said:
Was reading the CS to get a good idea for a character to create.

Searched the wiki and found a semblance but its canon. Going to post a incomplete CS with an image since I'm going to be using my Ipad after I get off.
Alright, no worries.

And canon semblances are allowed.

RoyalPhoenix32 said:
I mean, my semblance is sorta similar to Ruby's now that I think of it. Originally, I was going to have something involving velocity, so I could either A, instantly stop myself, or B, fling myself forward like a cannon. But, that would only work for a spear like weapon. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back