• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY

no i just don't use capitols. and how would you know how i post unless you stalk me or you have been in a rp with me which you never had. so your point is invalid

Do you really want me to go into an RP you've been in and see how you post? You've never actually even used a period until I mentioned your lack of grammar, which is crucial in most qualities of an RP and an absolute must for a host. Either way, I'd prefer it if you didn't lead, and I will not be joining if you're leading.

I'm not trying to cause an arguement, I'm simply filling him in on the fundamentals of roleplaying. It's not really my fault if he gets offended by it.

they don't teach you how to spell most things in my schools. my schools suck, i learned how to spell myself

and i never said i was offended

That's not true. Unless you are in a really bad homeschool or something you would not get away with not learning how to spell. It is literally a basic curriculum. You are even younger than you let on to be if you consider that lie convincing. There is not a school in the world that would get away with not teaching you how to spell or write properly unless you were a woman in the dead center of the Middle East.

they don't teach me how to spell stuff like capital and other crap. dang keyboard malfunctioning. oh learned that by roleplaying and tv well screw you school.

Listen, I'm simply not joining if you're the host. I find that you're either very, very young or simply don't know how to use grammar, which is something simple that I expect out of a host.

i know how to use it i just don't to T-T i want to atleast be able to determine who joins and i guess if your host you will be too strict and let almost no one join

Not true. I don't expect much out of a roleplayer. I only expect basic grammar, like proper capitalization and spelling, and the ability to be descriptive. How they react to an event, how they counter something, etc, etc. I expect a host to be able to be descriptive about locations, guide the players through the story, without holding their hands through it. Excuse me for having a standard. Didn't believe it was much to ask.

still to me i say if you have spelling and you got the amount required at minimum your pretty much in to me unless you are part of a most used gender in which i have to say no

owo i didn't get the notifs again! dangit rpn you failed me now you die! * hacks rpn shutting it down then turns it back on immediatley*

Don't make me

870280.gif

Sounds good to me. Do you mind elaborating on the details of the RP? Like, basic setting or plot hook, etc?

Natevess said:
Sounds good to me. Do you mind elaborating on the details of the RP? Like, basic setting or plot hook, etc?
That'd be a good idea. We'd need villains and shiz too. Also, backstories might actually mean something here, as we might be exploring character's backstories like was done with Blake in the show.

I need suggestions for a title, and a general plot thing. xD For now, I'll just make the thread as a placeholder, and get a CS up for you guys.

we could call it rwby: the discovering of dust. in this rp we are the first people to use dusts power we are the first people to spread their powers to our blood line . this takes place before ruby blake weiss and yang. so this is a past rp in which we also create the beginning of weiss's family company

[QUOTE="alex the fox]we could call it rwby: the discovering of dust. in this rp we are the first people to use dusts power we are the first people to spread their powers to our blood line . this takes place before ruby blake weiss and yang. so this is a past rp in which we also create the beginning of weiss's family company

[/QUOTE]
Schnee wouldn't even be around. Humanity would be medieval-tech and struggling to survive. >_< *Plus we wouldn't have the badass weapons*

[QUOTE="alex the fox]well we could be the line in which pyra comes from in which we make those golden weapons and stuff :3

[/QUOTE]
Hm. Actually, I have an idea. How about we have the RP in between your suggestion and the show? Like, when the prototypes for the robot soldiers were just being produced, and the Grimm might have been more of a threat. Also, just for the fun, there shall be new kinds of Grimm! :D

You guys alrighty with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back