• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY

SirDerpingtonIV

A Campfire at the End of Time
I wanna see someone make a RWBY RP. DO IIT. DO IT NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

BEFORE THIS SHOW CONSUMES ME

iqtkN5R1JMMrm.gif

[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]Oh finally! I've been waiting for one!

[/QUOTE]
THIS SHALL SUCCEED.

Also, what is your guys favorite ship

[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]Are we going to use canon characters or are we going to make our own?

[/QUOTE]
I'd prefer making our own. Pyrrha is too good for you peasants. xD

I'dd prefer original weapons too, but if you have no luck, you can use a canon weapon, but don't reference the character associated with it. They don't exist

[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]Are we going to use canon characters or are we going to make our own?
PYRRHA X JAUNE

[/QUOTE]
ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes Yes. Pyrrha is too good for us :o xD

Great! :D I'm interested then ;)

YUS! JAUNE X PYRRHA FOREVAH! <3

[QUOTE="alex the fox]it is actually true last ep john dances with her in a dress <3 that is my kinda love ~

[/QUOTE]
That single scene, was just so...... amazin.

But seriously, someone other than me should host. If I host, it'll die in a week

RWBY-Magneto.gif

Guyz, we need moar people

Interested, not hosting. Dibs on Machine Gun Tonfa.

Interested, not hosting. Dibs on Machine Gun Tonfa.

Not to be rude but you don't seem like the type who'd fit. You don't really describe things much and don't use basic grammar, making the story most likely to seem rather vague and bad.

well i make good stories, and i watched the whole series so far. and i type fast and think fast. i would be very fit for host position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back