• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY without RWBY- Grimm Uprising [CLOSED]

Violet Suzuki
Violet frowns when Sapphire said she didn't know until she was cut off and Lila pointed out Atomic. Quickly, Violet looks towards the direction squinting her eyes to search for a familiar figure which she did. She turned a bit pale noticing her brother already had the agrivated expression. "Yes! Yes! That's him! Oh no! I turn my head for one second and already he causes trouble." Violet sprints quickly to her brother leaving her new found aquaintences behind.

BoilingWriter BoilingWriter SecretRock SecretRock Nooguy Nooguy

Yale Skylight

Today was going very well so far considering the trip through the clouds went off without a hitch, not to mention getting to not only admire the brand new environment he would be in for a while, but to also get a sense of the other adolescent birds he'd be nesting with. In fact, from the moment he got on til now, he had been observing them as a whole, simply wondering what would be lying in wait for them all, and what would be lying within them all for the prestigious academy to bring to the light via their guidance. Though so far all he had really understood is that beyond the teenage nature of his fellow student body, that there wasn't anything special about anyone here. Himself included. They were different species, ideals, personalities, and first impressions upon meetings, but that was it. A smile made its mark on his sweaty face as he removed the hood and mask of his hoodie, broadcasting his wild blonde hair for those who dared look up. Yale was sitting on the ring being held up by pillars surrounding the statue. "Wooo... As good as the journey was... It was still pretty harsh being held in there with several other warm-blooded mammals while wearing my normal attire. pssshhh... Thought I'd have gotten accustomed to this by now..." After giving way to a weak sigh, he squinted up at the glistening light from the big yellow ball of plasma in the sky.

… “I...I knew that. We're here to fight. To train. To defend those who can't defend themselves.” She stopped herself after that last one, knowing if she continued she might start to regret opening her mouth in the first place. Colossus was starting to feel heavy, a constant reminder of why she was here. Instead she smiled, giggling even as she asked “Should I still bring the blindfold? Blindfolds make everything more fun.” When Yin made the suggestion of exploring the school grounds and To asking where they should start, Tina was struck with an idea. “Oh! Is that what this” she trailed off, digging in to one of her pockets for a second before producing her school issued Scroll, showing the basic device off with pride “this um...scroll is for?” Tapping the screen, Tina would begin to scroll through the on screen options, turning the device this way and that. “I've been told this thing can help me keep in contact with anyone and everyone, and I thought maybe it had some extra....extraness to it.” What would you even call what the Scroll did? They didn't have anything like this back in Menagerie. “But so far all it's given me is a headache. I was lucky to figure out how to turn it on.” She realized she had gotten off topic of their exploring the school, Tina looking to her new companions and then around them. “Surely they know first years won't know their way around, right? Maybe they've got signs or something up. You are Here. Right between lost, and really lost.

Last edited:
Atomic Tangerine
Atomic shoves his hands in his pockets having his ears perked back from irritation. He growls a bit under his breath and huffs after taking deep breath. He glances at Zands hand then back at him not shaking the teens hand. "None of your concern." He looks over to the Faunus. "Sorry, I hope you're Ok." Before he could continue to say anything else or do anything, Violet appears behind him and stops in front of the group laying a hand on her brothers shoulder as she pants. Atomic became surprised to her arrival raising a brow.

Both
Violet catches her breath and looks up to Paz and Zand with her violet eyes. "I'm so sorry for anything rude he said or caused. Please forgive him he's not so bad. He just has a bad temper." Violet spoke with pleading eyes bowing to them. Atomic growls feeling embarrassed at the fact his sister went and apologize for him again. "Oi! Quit apologizing idiot I did nothing wrong!"

Violet glares at her brother making him nervous. Her aura became slightly ominous. She grabs Atomic's head and slams hit half way down forcing him to bow as an apology. "Apologize!" "Gah! Sorry! Let go already!"

BoilingWriter BoilingWriter Ghost Toast Ghost Toast SecretRock SecretRock Nooguy Nooguy

Yale Skylight
Interacting with: Pumpkid Pumpkid Ghost Toast Ghost Toast BoilingWriter BoilingWriter

It took a moments notice after closing his eyes but, Yale managed to find an interesting group of four standing at the entrance to the academy. Making out three faunus children, and a human. Since he was sitting a few meters from them, there wasn't any way of knowing what they were talking about, but due to the faunus boy falling onto the faunus girl earlier, he assumed that an apology was being made. "Hm. Maybe they'll feel better knowing exactly what happened." The blonde boy snapped his fingers as an echo of the faunus boy falling onto the faunus girl started replaying by the group, but being that he couldn't hear them, the echo was soundless. He gazed on from atop the ring for the priceless reactions of the four, as the past memory faded away upon completion.

Last edited:
boop-jpg.333311

Pazia Voshkie
Mood: Confused
Interacting With: Ghost Toast Ghost Toast and Pumpkid Pumpkid

Paz was relieved that Zand was lax about it, but they weren't so lucky with the other guy. He scoffed and refused to tell them his name, making Paz sigh. The boy seemed alright with her, but not so much with Zand.
"It's alright, really, I just--" She was going to say, "I just wish we could come to a compromise", but then a girl ran up and began apologizing. Great, more apologies... She thought, tail drooping as the boy snapped at the girl, and she forced him to his knees.
"Uh..." She was really put off by it all. These two are... quite strange, to say the least... She thought, sighing at the duo.
"It's really alright." She said again.
At that moment, a vision over took her, along with the rest of the group (not that Paz knew that). It was the same fall that had happened earlier, only in third person. Played from the perspective of an on looker-- one who clearly couldn't hear what was going on. It showed the boy falling on Paz, Paz pushing him away as Zand helped her up, and then the boys' disagreement as Paz tried to get the faunus to play nice. All silent, though.
"What the hell? What just happened?" Paz asked out loud, not knowing if anyone else saw what she just saw.

Well the pleasantries can't be without their opposites it would seem as the group of four attempt to locate Violets brother. About to inquire a bit further as to where else the girl could have seen her sibling, Lila's remark of a potential match for their search drew the redhead's attention. With a bit of shifting about sure enough there stood a not too pleased look faunus boy among another few students. "He doesn't seem to be in trouble or too upse-" Robin's words cut short as she jumped from Violet's sudden exclamation and subsequent dead sprint toward her sibling. "Well at least we found him though I feel we should accompany Violet further in case she needs the help." She remarked with an amused grin on her face as she took off in a more reserved run after Violet whom had already caught up with her sibling. There's something sweet about a sister who cares so deeply about her sibling, understanding herself considering her own four younger siblings at home.

Arriving to Violet as she was already quickly speaking, throwing apologies to the others whom he apparently hadn't had too pleasant a meeting with. Glancing at the other two among Atomic, Robin couldn't glean anything unpleasant from them. The other girl hardly seemed one to antagonize or bully, and the other boy, while seeming a little rough edged, didn't hold malice or coldness in his eyes or attitude. "Violet, all's well I hope?" Robin inquires as she picks up on the girl's profuse apologizing, pausing and blinking as her sibling promptly barked back for her to cease such apologies. As if a coin had been flipped the otherwise milk mannered girl Violet had seemed to be shifted to be...well a bit less mild mannered! Robin has to bite her tongue to hide a snicker as Violet 'encourages' her brother to apologize to which he quickly succumbs, promptly chattering back to be released. The sight brings back memories of Robin frequently being tasked with helping keep her roguish little brothers, and one little sister. in line along side her other little sister and parents The thoughts promptly pull forth a faint giggle just barely audible from beneath her breath before the youth brings herself to the present again.

Pausing slightly, Robin blinked as a soundless, shimmering image of what seemed to be Violet's brother and the other unknown girl flickered into existence nearby, playing out a brief scene of the former colliding distractedly into the latter followed by a quick tumble and equally quick clambering for footing by both parties. From the look of things there didn't appear to be anything to merit negative or malicious intent, but even from what was just seen assumptions shouldn't be made. The warm haired girl with an odd cog-like rucksack seemed quite bewildered by the ghostly image, understandably so. Clearing her throat, Robin spoke, "Well then, this has certainly come to be an interesting day to say the least." in an attempt to lighten things somewhat. "It seems your brother had a slight run in with this girl, as I hope everyone else saw." Robin paused, glancing around briefly to try and see where such a visage could have come from before realizing she'd just addressed the unknown girl in front of her rather rudely. "Oh I'm sorry, allow me to introduce myself and my friend here. My name is Robin, and this here is Violet with, whom I can safely assume, is her brother. There were two others by the name of Lila and Sapphire I was with but I'm not sure if they followed." She remarked, glancing around for the timid faunus and fair skinned human girls she and Violet had been chatting with not too long ago before returning her attention to the girl in front of her as well as the boy. "Why don't we start over before that little run in happened and get to know those we haven't already? Mind sharing your names strangers?" Yet again reaching out the proverbial hand in friendship, Robin sought to learn and get to know the two unknown souls before her in the same warm and friendly fashion she'd exuded from her first greeting with Sapphire.

BoilingWriter BoilingWriter
Ghost Toast Ghost Toast
Pumpkid Pumpkid
SecretRock SecretRock
Astralworks Astralworks (Robin reacting to Yale's semblance.)

Zand laughed when the girl apologized. It reminded him of home after he and a close friend of his would constantly but soon saw the ghosts. He knew it had to be someone playing a cruel joke and brushed it off. He soon saw a girl introduce herself as Robin to Paz and said to both Violet and Robin "Well, my name is Zand, Zand Gunslinger. Pleasure to meet the both of you,"
Nooguy Nooguy
Pumpkid Pumpkid
SecretRock SecretRock

Lila Altair
Tagged: BoilingWriter BoilingWriter Nooguy Nooguy Pumpkid Pumpkid Ghost Toast Ghost Toast Astralworks Astralworks

Lila quickly jumped from the fountain and followed Violet and Robin through the crowd. She wasn't moving as fast as the other two, not really feeling as urgent, so she got left behind a little bit, pushing her way through the crowd to get to the gathering. She stopped short as a scene of a pair falling over played again and again in front of her. Confusingly, she recognised them from the group gathered and talking in front of her. Unless there were lots of twins, something weird was happening here. She carefully stepped around the silent scene, not wanting to step through it just in case, and joined the group just as Robin introduced herself.

She looked around the others, trying to take them in as best she could. There were quite a few Faunus there, some with ears, some with tails. A lot of interesting weapons too. Some were obvious what they could do, as a lot of weapons were, but some weren't quite so. Like a large cog hanging from a girl's back. Obviously it unfolded into something, but Lila couldn't guess for the life of her what it was.

"Lila Altair," She interjected, showing a massive grin to all of them. "Pleased to meet you all." Gunslinger was an interesting name and, judging by the gun he was carrying, a very literal one as well. It seemed familiar to her, but she couldn't place why. Maybe one of her uncle's hunter friends? It did sound like a very hunter-ish name. No wonder Zand decided to attend Beacon. Well, he probably had other reasons too, but a hunter named Gunslinger was just too good an opportunity to miss.

Tohora Kawariki
Tagged: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Theo713 Theo713 TyVibes TyVibes

To watched as Tina pulled out her scroll and began explaining it. It was an interesting piece of technology. He'd seen some other students using them and was hoping to get one for himself. As Tina said, they could get in touch with anyone. He'd heard from some hunters that it helped to keep track of your aura as well, though if that was just in tournaments he wasn't sure. Still, it seemed like a very useful tool to have. Maybe if he got one. he'd be able to find some other uses for it as well. As Tina mentioned signs, he found himself agreeing again.

"Well, you can try to find a map while we wander." He suggested, looking between the rest of them. It felt like it was as good as any other idea.

Headmistress Aurora
As the sun began to set over the horizon, darkness began draping itself over the campus. The headmistress watched over the Academy from the comfort of her office, staring down through the window. She sipped from a mug with the Beacon Academy insignia on the side, drinking a dark brown liquid that no one could differentiate between coffee and tea. Aurora never really said.
Her close assistant, and the teacher of the human combat class, Professor Lannister, stood behind her waiting for orders.
"Please gather the first years in the cafeteria to sleep. The tables are already gone, and their luggage is already in there. They were told to bring supplies for recon missions, so they should be able to keep themselves comfortable. You know the rest." She said, not turning around.
"Yes, ma'am." Lannister replied, bowing slightly and heading into the elevator.

Professor Lannister moved into the middle of the crowd in the courtyard, using his weapon, which doubled as a megaphone, to speak to the students.
"First years, please make your way to the cafeteria: it's the first door to the right when you enter the Great Hall. Your luggage is laid around the walls, please grab your bags and then move towards the center of the room so you do not make it harder for others. Upon getting your belongings, please get out the sleeping supplies you brought for recon missions so that you can sleep on the floor. If you need to change, do so in your respective locker room. Lights out is in two hours. I will be in the room if you need any assistance. Thank you."
The professor said this, not realizing he hadn't said his name. Placing his megaphone-weapon in the holster at his side, Professor Lannister walked into the cafeteria to watch over the students.

booop-jpg.333312

Sapphire Voshkie
Mood: Confused
Interacting With: Nooguy Nooguy Pumpkid Pumpkid SecretRock SecretRock
Sapphire looked over to where the boy was, and saw he was talking to-- oh no, Paz and him? She thought, sighing, but seeing Violet, then Robin, then Lila all go to them, Sapphire scurried to follow along. She walked up just in time to hear Paz swear about something-- "What the hell was that?"
Does she really have to swear about it? Sapphire wondered, much less of a sailor than her sister was. It had always been that way, though. Paz swearing and Sapphire speaking like a saint. It wasn't for any moral reason though, Sapphire just didn't like the malice behind the words and didn't think they were necessary to be used. Just extra, when there were so many other words you could use that society didn't frown upon.
Sapphire saw Robin introduce herself and then Violet and Sapphire, and Saph smiled slightly as she was introduced to her sister. To be fair, Paz and I look nothing alike. I really can't blame Robin. Sapphire and Paz had the same parents, but they got all different features. Paz took after their father-- fiery hair and an athletic build-- while Sapphire took after their mother-- white hair, blue-green eyes and a petite build. They often joked about one of them being adopted.
The show off introduced himself as Zand, which he might've done while Sapphire was around, but she hadn't bothered to remember. Lila introduced herself as well, and Sapphire sat back and watched from the sidelines. Her only introduction left to do was to the faunus boy, but he didn't seem to want to talk.
Before she could even think about saying anything to him, the voice of someone-- they didn't introduce themselves-- boomed across campus, instructing them to make their way to the cafeteria. I guess it was a teacher? Well, whoever it was, we should probably do it... Sapphire thought.

boop-jpg.333311

Pazia Voshkie
Mood: Happy
Interacting With: Ghost Toast Ghost Toast and Pumpkid Pumpkid

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Robin. My name is Pazia, but most people call me Paz." Paz replied, beaming at the girl. Finally, someone who is sane... Paz thought, shaking the girl's hand graciously.
Robin continued by introducing Violet and her brother, whose name was currently still unknown, and mentioned that she had met people named Lila and Sapphire, but she wasn't sure if they had followed.
Lila chose then to cut in and introduce herself, and Paz nodded happily back. "Back 'atcha, Lila." She replied.
Paz realized that Robin had dropped another name-- Sapphire. Paz glanced behind Robin to see the finicky faunus standing a little bit behind the rest of the group.
"Ah, you must be Sapphire!" Paz exclaimed, grabbing Sapphire's hand and pulling her to forward, more towards the center of the group.
"Paz, stop--" Sapphire tried, her face reddening as Paz beamed at her, shaking her hand in an over the top fashion.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, truly a pleasure. I can't wait to get to know you much, much better." Paz said, really laying it on thick. She continued to shake Sapphire's hand vigorously before Sapphire finally yanked her hand away.
"Pazia, quit." Sapphire snapped, holding her hand as if it had been hurt.
"Sapphire's my sister." Paz explained to the group, reaching towards Sapphire again, but this time being dodged. Paz laughed. "She isn't as... affectionate as I am."
"It's no wonder." Sapphire muttered.
At that moment, an unidentified voice gave instructions to first years to make their way to the cafeteria to get their stuff and sleep.
"Guess we should head that way, then?" Paz asked, not directly addressing anyone, more speaking to the group.

Violet became relieved at the fact that everything was fine. Atomic huffs already knowing things are fine. "My name is Violet and this is my older brother Atomic. A pleasure to meet you." Violet drops a sweet then feels sad at the fact the way Paz treated Sapphire. Paz explaining she was anything but affectionate. While that maybe true to Paz, to Violet she seemed a little shy and misunderstood. Then again that was her opinion and she just met the girl. She was indeed surprised at the fact that they were sisters. She can relate since her brother didn't look much like her either. Both siblings turn their attention to the teacher giving the announcement. A sign to move forward into the cafeteria. "Well looks like that's our que. Tomorrow will be a great day." Violets eyes glimmer with stars and passion while Atomic simply arches a brow then leaves the group ahead entering the cafeteria. Violet frowns and follows behind leaving the group with, "See you all inside." She waves and holds her hands behind her back following beside her brother.

BoilingWriter BoilingWriter Nooguy Nooguy SecretRock SecretRock Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Cuprum headed to the cafeteria as the professor instructed, his shoulder slump. He didn't find any of his friends, and couldn't start a conversation with anyone.
"Just a bad day for me."
He told himself. Cuprum followed the students to the cafeteria, wondering if he will ever talk to anyone today. Or tomorrow. 'Hey, it's alright. We're doing fine.' Cuprum told himself silently a million times.

With everyone's introductions largely out of the way Robin was a tad surprised to discover that Sapphire and Pazia were indeed siblings, the redhead laughing at herself as Paz clearly teased her sister. Having a sibling would be a great comfort to anyone, Robin certainly wishing her closest in age sister was a year older to share in this journey with her, but her current company made for a pleasant substitute.

Before any major chatting could be struck up among her newly met acquaintances a male voice boomed through the air clearly directing the first years to begin gathering in the dining hall to which a few already made remarks to heading toward. "Certainly seems the best way to wrap up this day." She agreed, heading toward the academy with those that were already ahead of her to crash for the night. So far Robin was quite happy with how her first day at Beacon panned out having met some pleasant people and largely enjoyed herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving within the dining hall, Robin stared in admiration at the grand space and architecture from where she stood. A quick glance around quickly found her luggage which consisted of a decently sized steamer trunk colored a rich burgundy as well as a smaller, similarly colored trunk placed atop it; the former three and a half feet in length and roughly two foot wide and foot and a half tall while the latter is more a foot and a half by roughly a foot and a half and less than a foot. While not impossible, the luggage seemed, at a glance, to be rather burdensome for a lone person to move about. One might assume Robin, with her social background, would have nothing but fancy attire and frivolous accoutrements packed to the brim, and while yes she did bring a few creature comforts the largest of the two trunks was actually for her armor and gear, the smaller holding her clothing and personal effects in a much more modest degree. The one thing she didn't care much for, that is, was the fact both trunks held the Sichern family seal, which also served as the seal and logo for her family's business, stamped in silver trim along the top and front, but hopefully the hubbub would keep people busy and distracted. Glancing over to look around the dining hall in search of a pleasant place to slumber as other first years already were settling down, Robin decided on a nice location near one of the large windows that looked out from the structure.

Plan set, Robin grabbed the smallest of her trunks and headed over to her desired spot. Setting her trunk down, the redhead promptly entered a code into the keypad located on the top of case, a soft 'click' heard as she opened the lid to retrieve her sleeping bag, a clean white in color, which she rolled out at the base of her trunk, and nightwear along with a book which she placed upon her sleeping bag. A visit to the girls' locker room, with some directional help, and Robin arrived back to her selected spot freshly showered, clean, and relaxed. Robin's sleep attire consisted of a set of silk pajamas in the form of a pair of red bottoms, the bottom cuffs trimmed white, and a matching pajama shirt which shared similar white trim along the collar and sleeve ends as well. The redhead's hair was also let loose from its braid, cascading down clear to her buttocks and seeming to flow faintly as she walked. Kneeling down to relax on her sleeping bag, Robin shifted so the available light would help illuminate the pages of the book she began reading as she leaned back against the small truck she'd brought over. Reading through her novel Robin's features remained peaceful, calm,and warm even without her smiling. For the time being Robin peacefully red as she had the time before retiring for the night.

Lila Altair
Tagged: I'mma just say everyone

Lila sent finger guns in Paz's direction as she responded to her introduction. She'd expected at least some mean people here, some bullies or anti-Faunus or something that she could dislike. Maybe things weren't going to be like she expected. It was a little bewildering when Paz started acting like Sapphire was her idol or something. Sapphire was clearly embarrassed, her face as red as beet. Lila was about to step in when Paz told everyone they were sisters. If that was how siblings behaved with each other, she was glad she didn't have any. Sure, it could be a one off or something, but Sapphire seemed anything but pleased.

The voice echoed across the campus, telling them all that the sleepover was beginning. The groups around them all began to file into the cafeteria. As their group started to go, Lila followed, catching up to Sapphire for a second to give her a gentle punch on the arm and a friendly smile. She wanted Sapphire to know she wasn't going to judge her for being a little less social than the rest of them had been so far.

It took a little while for Lila to find her bag. It was large and lilac, something akin to a duffel bag more than a suitcase. It had her black, pointy circle emblem stitched into the side so there was no mistaking it. After finding it, though, it only took a few seconds for her to dig out the sleeping mat and blanket she'd brought as 'recon supplies', both of them small and lightweight. Her pyjamas and washbag were easy to find as well. After a quick trip to the locker room to change, she came back with the clothes she'd been wearing in a bundle, apart from her jacket. She was still wearing that over her white tank top. Supernova was wrapped in the small parcel in her hands, and she put that back into her bag before laying out her 'bed' next to the wall.

She fell onto the mat, pulling up her hair into a ponytail and leaning back against the wall. It was a nice solid wall. She knew from experience that travelling could be exhausting, and today had been no different. Even more so, actually, with the excitement and nervousness and the meeting new people. She wanted to go look around a bit more, but tonight probably wasn't the best time to do so. Instead, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a second, possibilities for the next day running through her mind.

Tohora Kawariki
Tagged: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Theo713 Theo713 TyVibes TyVibes / RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

"Or not," To said, the announcement from the headmistress having just played out over the school. He craned his neck to get a good look at the professor giving the announcement. It did him no good, not recognising the man at all. As if he would. He looked back towards the girls he'd been talking with when the announcement had started. "It was nice talking to you guys. I'll see you tomorrow, hopefully." He bid them a farewell wave before disappearing into the crowd. He was hoping he could meet some more people before lights out.

In the crowd heading in, To found himself walking next to a guy with slumped shoulders and a more than disappointed looking expression. He briefly debated whether the guy would appreciate being bothered or not but eventually decided that talking to him was the best course of action. Even if it was just something like homesickness, a distraction could probably help.

"Something got you down, buddy?" He asked.

Both siblings entered the cafeteria. Violet of course takes in the lovely sight of building. Atomic focuses on where to sleep and getting his luggage. Atomic notices his luggage because of all the pirate skull or jolly roger stitched to it. He grabs his black bag and searches for a place to spend the day. He notices a lot of people bundling up to his right so he figured the the left side of the corner next to the window would be better. He takes out his sleeping bag and sets it down. The Faunus removes his jacket and boots not bothering to change and just curls up and closes his eyes trying to fall asleep.

Meanwhile Violet searches for her luggage having trouble searching for it. She finally notices hers and quickly grabs it trying to escape the mess she left behind. She searches for her brother and sighs noticing they were going to settle away from people. Typical, but let's see how this turns out knowing he will have to group up one way or another. She just wished he would change for the better and this school and it's students will help that. The chestnut haired girl sets her luggage and sleeping bag next to her brothers then grabs her pajamas and enters the locker rooms to change. Ten minutes later, the girl comes out in her blue and white pajamas. Her long sleeved shirt unbottned so her black top was visible. Violet holds her knees as she sits down on her sleeping bag and looks around to see how many first years there are.

boop-jpg.333311
booop-jpg.333312

Pazia Voshkie and Sapphire Voshkie
Mood: Excited and Tired
Interacting With: SecretRock SecretRock (at the beginning), Pumpkid Pumpkid

Sapphire jumped a bit as Lila gave her the light punch, but then gave a relieved sigh when she saw Lila smiling. Sapphire returned the smile, albeit hesitantly, then headed into the cafeteria after her sister.

Paz lead the way, searching for their suitcases while Sapphire tagged along. However, it was Sapphire who saw her bags first, nudging Paz as she retrieved two cases; one with her clothing and the other with her books and weapons. Pulling them towards her, Sapphire proceeded to tote her bags around as Paz searched for her own two trunks. It took plenty of time, and Saph had to apologize to multiple people, but Paz finally found them.

Paz and Sapphire found their own spot in the middle of the room, not paying attention to where they had placed their things.

"Okay twin, let's go get changed." Paz directed, digging though her stuff to find a change of clothes. She pulled out a black tank top and striped cotton shorts, while Sapphire pulled out an oversized blue hoodie and soft plaid pants. The girls made their way to the locker rooms, returning in their respective sleepwear to prepare their blankets.

"So, Sapphire, tell me about your new friends!" Paz urged, excitedly looking at her sister as she laid out a golden sleeping bag. "I can't believe you have so many already!" She gushed.

"Ah, I don't know about friends... They were just kind of... around..." Sapphire said, brushing it off as no big deal.

"Oh, come on. You had plenty of people talking to you! Like,,, Robin, and Lila, and... Wasn't Violet with you, too?" Paz asked, and Sapphire shrugged.

"We just talked." Sapphire said, absentmindedly patting her own blue sleeping bag as she wondered if she would be paired up with any of those people. She hoped she would, they seemed pretty nice.

"Well, let's just talk to those two!" Paz suggested, gesturing to Violet and Atomic, who were sitting nearby.

"Oh, no, that's really not--" But she couldn't finish, because Paz had already grabbed Sapphire and dragged her along to talk to them.

"Heya! Violet, right? And Atomic?" Paz asked, her tail sticking out of her shorts and wagging. Sapphire's ears were back, embarrassed, but she was-- although she'd never admit it-- somewhat glad that her more-than-extroverted sister was giving her an excuse to talk to people. Make friends, even.

Violet was humming looking going through her bag pulling out a bag of junk food. Though Atomic nagged about Violet always carrying junk food around and always eating, she knew her brother was glad she carried them around for emergencies. She opened a bag of sweets first, some chocolate bites preferably, and starts munching on them. She turns to her brother and nudges him. "Want some?" She asks shaking the bag making a rustling noise. Atomic only grunts in response with a no. She pouts at him until the two girls from earlier made their way up to them. She smiles bright happy that company came to them. "Hello there. Paz! Sapphire welcome join the slumber party. Now it's truly one with people to share my junk food." "Pig." Atomic growls only for Violet to glare and punch him hard in the back which he yelps and forces himself to sit up hissing from the pain. "We have guests be polite you promised." She huffs. Atomic groans a bit but sighs giving in. He knew also that it was no use in not communicating with anyone he didn't know. So tonight he put away the tough guy act for his sister's sake. "Yeah my name is Atomic. Sorry about earlier." Violet smiles bright knowing her brother was being more gentleman like.

"Care for some junk food? It's going to be a long night and it's not even midnight." Violet hums then returns to reality staring at the twins realizing she was plain awkward to talk to. Atomic knew this. He always had to think of something to talk about if Violet couldn't.

Yale Skylight

Lips curling in a smile, Yale judged the reactions of his first guinea pigs a success. They weren't faces of fear or intimidation but merely surprise and a tinge of curiosity as he noticed the more mature red head looking around, possibly for the source of the truth. Laughing to himself, Yale went back to creating several echos of random persons in the crowd, and eagerly observing them from his high top position. He rested his chin in his palm as he leaned on his leg with his elbow, thinking about how much the ones below were accomplishing just by grouping up under one slowly setting sun and talking about themselves. Although they were a few folk like himself that completely avoided it for one reason or another, sitting near the trees bordering the courtyard. Yale suddenly sent out a polite but odd semi-circle wave to another onlooker on the sidelines, and seeming to have predicted the reaction, he smirked when they shook their head at the action. If there was ever a moment Yale would save to savor at another time? It would most definitely be now.

Shortly after, Yale spotted an older man making his way briskly through the young congregation with intent. Giving the 6 customized throwing stars a reason to suddenly appear in his free hand, the blondie slowly lifted himself from his spot, and with a snap of his fingers, an echo of himself sitting and watching the crowd appeared. Utterly surrounded by enough well-trained youth to make a small but effective army. First move is yours pal. He slid down the pillar below his echo, eyes glinting at the man coming to a stop and drawing his.... weapon...? The voice of the intruder easily covered the courtyard catching everyone's attention. Turns out he was actually part of the staff that worked here, causing Yale to sound a small breath before disembarking for the cafeteria as asked, his echo disappearing at will.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stepping through the open doors of the academy for the first time, he felt slight excitement building up within. Until, he made the right turn. "Oh..." A pair of black eyes took two laps around the large wall in-closed area, as the silent smile Yale normally had faded away with whatever sleeping options that were in here. Though luckily, his bag was among the first ones next to the door hugging the wall. Can't be that bad right? Shrugging to himself he surfed his bag for his night clothes and bath supplies before sidestepping the teenage hot spots. The bath was quick and Yale was now fresh and good as new, wearing a white vest and long purple cotton pants with the blue winged ten-pointed star on both legs just below the waist. Making his way back to his bags by the entrance of the cafeteria, he bagged his dirty clothes and once again had the best position to scout out a worthy sleeping place. They were just so many other people in here, and unlike the trip, they were going to be sleeping together.

Yale slumped back against the wall where his bag was, finally noticing that ninety-seven percent of the students actually followed the instructions on setting up shop in the center, leaving him to silently take out his scroll and see what it was all about.

Last edited:
Yami Flugel
SecretRock SecretRock

While Yami was wandering the campus proper, an announcement rang out for all of them to meet up at the Cafeteria. With a shrug, he decided to wander once more until he ended up on the cafeteria; spotting a familiar face laying on her mat; although it was fair to say that he saw her once, but never got to know her name. Coincidentally, his luggage was somewhere near her, so he might as well drop by and dropped a red card on her face. What is read, is just his contact number and name... Soon enough, he took his luggage and found a place in the center of the cafeteria, taking off his long coat and folding it neatly. He soon took off his shoes and took out a pair of shorts from his luggage, soon heading out to the locker rooms to change.

Steila Teknika
-Open-

Steila did not require to change her clothing, so she immediately headed fotr the Cafeteria. Finding her luggage, she headed for the corner and took out her sleepwear and taking off her 'Artificial Clothing' revealing a grey skinsuit wrapping around Steila's body. She soon wore matching yellow Pajama polos and slacks, soon laying on her spot as she watches the students interact with one another.

boop-jpg.333311
booop-jpg.333312

Mood: Happy and Tired
Interacting With: Pumpkid Pumpkid

"Atomic, really, it's fine. You just slipped, it wasn't any problem." Paz said, shaking her head. "And you apologized plenty of times then, too." She said, smiling.

Sapphire felt bad for him. She would probably die of embarrassment if she had fallen like Atomic had, much less on someone else. Apologizing would be the least she could do. He was probably really flustered... She thought, realizing she had been staring at the faunus and reddening, quickly looking away at the floor.

"Did someone say junk food? Sign me up!" Paz exclaimed, her tail wagging profusely. She saw the chocolate Violet was holding and got more excited, even though she knew she shouldn't. Paz walked up and plopped herself down in front of the girl, Sapphire walking up behind and slowly sitting down a bit off to the side.

"Pazia, remember, don't eat too much chocolate, or else--" Sapphire began, quietly but determined, but got cut off be her sister.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Don't be a party pooper!" Paz said, sticking her tongue out at Sapphire.

Atomic looks at both girls unamused instead of embarrassed. He was anything but that. "Actually I was talking about right now earlier but Ok whateves." He shrugs. When Pazia joined in for a snack, Violet chirps with glee. Another friend who enjoys snacks. She looks over at the girls arguing and frowns.

"Sapphire come on don't be shy. Come on. Pretend this is an all girls slumber party with snacks and my brother! Good ahead and grab what you like." Violet cheers trying to get Sapphire to feel at ease. Atomic looked around the school when the corner of his eyes he notices Sapphire staring. He looks at her with a questioning look as if to say, 'yes' only for Sapphire to blush and look away. Atomic raises a brow then scoffs.

boop-jpg.333311
booop-jpg.333312

Mood: Happy and Curious
Interacting With: Pumpkid Pumpkid

Yeah, a girl's sleepover where there's a guy three feet away and multiple people all around us. Sapphire thought. But aloud, she said, "Yeah, that sounds... nice."

Frowning, Paz nudged Sapphire with her elbow. "Come on, Saph, what's gotten into you? You're normally shy, but at least you're nice."

"I- I- I'm being nice!" Sapphire protested, stuttering as her ears went back in defensive mode. On the other hand, Paz's tail continued wagging as she messed with her sister in an attempt to open her up. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... Um, I... "

Paz laughed. "Hey, Saph, listen. These people are nice. Atomic is even a faunus, so you don't have to worry!"

What's that supposed to mean? Sapphire thought angrily. Like I can't make friends with humans? Whatever. Fine. She wants me to talk to Atomic, then I will. Sapphire moved over next to Atomic, plopping down with a huff. She realized only after arriving that she was still bad at conversation. Her being determined didn't change anything. Ears back and fearful, she made her attempt at starting a chat. "Hello." She said, pausing a moment before adding, "So um, where are you from?"

Paz, on the other hand, just watched her handiwork happily. "So, Violet, you take care of him, huh?" She asked, hoping Atomic was focused on Sapphire and didn't hear. He might anyways, but it wasn't like she was insulting him. It was an honest question. Maybe Paz and Violet were similar-- Paz took care of Saph, Violet took care of Atomic... Ah, siblings..

Lila Altair
Tagged: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Nooguy Nooguy

The noise of everyone around the room chattering and getting their bedding and clothes out was kind of soothing. A kind of white noise that made it easy to focus on nothing in particular. Noise like this was nice. She couldn't tell why, but it was kind of nice. Her mood was ruined as a piece of paper fell onto her face. She reached up and grabbed it before opening her eyes to read it. At a glance, she wasn't entirely sure who had dropped it. There were so many people just milling around. Then she thought she spotted someone she recognised, just a little. One of the boys who were walking away. Yami, apparently. She folded the paper back up and shoved it under her mat. She could put his number in her scroll later, but she didn't want the paper getting lost.

Not in the mood to relax anymore, Lila looked round for some conversation she could join. Sapphire and Violet were sat with their siblings off to one side. She didn't want to overwhelm Sapphire though, and the girl looked like she was struggling with the small crowd enough already. There were some people around the room who looked like they didn't want to be disturbed. On the other side of the room, she saw Robin reading a book. Well, Robin seemed nice enough. She probably wouldn't mind being disturbed. On her way across the room, Lila felt her shoulder knock into another girl. A weirdly solid girl.

"Oops, sorry," She apologised, turning to face the girl in yellow pyjamas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back