• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY without RWBY- Grimm Uprising [CLOSED]

SecretRock SecretRock

Tina gasped at To's words, putting on an overly dramatic expression and even putting her hands over her heart in feign surprise. “Not my Fluffy!” she cried, raising her right hand to her forehead and touching the back of her wrist to it, letting out an almost painful sigh. “How can I go on?” she sniffled, lashing out at one of the few remaining Beowolves(I'm going with this one) that had charged her and grabbing the claw it had attempted to assault her with, twisting it backwards in a way it shouldn't and causing the Grimm to call out in pain. “Don't interrupt me when I'm having an emotional breakdown!” she yelled at the creature before letting it go and spinning in place, a trio of icy spikes covering her knuckles as her fist connected with the Grimm's head. As soon as the damage was done the icy spikes melted, matting the falling Grimm's already smoky body.

After a moment of thought Tina let out a sigh, looking to To. “You might've done me a favor. Pets can be a lot of work.” Her yell had also obviously been an over exaggeration, Tina giggling at the thought of what she had done. Tina turned her attention to what she thought was more Beowolves approaching, but was actually the opposite. Those that hadn't engaged them in combat had turned to run, having possibly learned from past battles when was a good time to fight and when was a good time to flee. It was them that would likely be Beowolf Alphas one day. That would be someone else problem in her opinion. With a nod Tina's attention went to To and the two Beowolves that still wanted a piece of him, Tina dragging a foot forward towards the trio, kicking up dust. Whichever one To didn't have his trident readied for would feel the incredibly painful sting of an ice spike shooting through its feet, followed swiftly by two ice spikes shooting through the bottom of, and then the roof of, its maw as it roared in pain from the spikes in its feet. The ice spikes that shot through its mouth grew directly from the sides of the ones that had penetrated his feet, though this time they didn't melt instantly like they had before. Tina admired her work for a few seconds, remarking “No one hurts my partner.” before the ice spikes melted, the Beowolf's smoky hide falling to the ground now that it was no longer supported by the ice spikes. Once the last of the Beowolves were dispatched, Tina would look to To and ask “Shall we press on then, partner?

XZGVHSm.png

kCCNuFU.jpg

With: Pumpkid Pumpkid (I swear most posts won't be this long, I figured I should just do something to introduce her.)​

Oracle was already awake when the microphone blared to start the day. She had always enjoyed early morning when it was still mostly dark. That was the quietest time of the day. The air was always still cold from the night before and that was enough to make her feel like she was at home in Mistral, sleeping in the crow's nest of her father's ship. She had planned that in the morning she would wake up early, and climb up to the roof, as far up as she could get and watch the sun rise. Feel the cool, night breeze at twilight. All of the things that her sister would think was boring and pointless.

Of course, plans never actually happen as you would expect.

Grgrrgllg. The bull faunus flushed the remains of last night dinner unceremoniously down the drain and looked up at the mirror above the sink. She couldn't help but notice how pale the person in the mirror looked. Lifting a paper towel, Oracle wiped her mouth as if to wipe away from her thoughts about how much her body rejected its treatment. She stuck her head under the faucet to gargle out some water and wash the bad taste out of her mouth. It was around this time the announcement played, summoning the new students to the first exam.

"I guess another day." Oracle's mentally pushed away all the thoughts of cool breezes and sun rises, took a swig of her minty, herb water, and walked out the bathroom to meet the day.

Stories from traveling had acquainted Oracle with the news the Beacon Academy seemed to like to "throw" around new students, so she had thought ahead and brought a few wired bolts. With air rushing past her ears and the ground encroaching her quickly, the faunus quickly fired off a bolt that planted itself securely in the tallest tree she could see. With the wire that was attached to the bolt in one hand holding her up, she swung down at an angle, let go when she was close enough to the ground, and barrel rolled for a dismount so she didn't break every bone in her legs with the momentum.

Before doing anything else, the faunus sniffed the air for any Grimm or students nearby. Though her nose wasn't the best as compared to other faunus, she wanted to make sure that she was using every tool she had to succeed. A couple of day-old Beowolf scent markings from upwind, but other than that she couldn't smell anything yet. Oracle expertly scaled the tree and retrieved her bolt, taking a moment to perch on one of its leafy, branches so she could look across the forest from a camouflaged high-point. For a while, she didn't see anything and she started wondering if this was a foreshadowing for how many friends she would make at Beacon and the thought made her laugh in irony.

As if the universe was out just to prove her her wrong, she caught sight of someone. He seemed to be a wolf faunus playing with some chain thing. Oracle shrugged but figured this was what the headmaster meant by first person she saw, so she climbed down from the tree and started in a jog in the boy's general direction, ducking occasionally so her horns wouldn't get caught in some low hanging, gray moss. Just as she was rounding the corner of a large berry bush she heard some low growling. Thinking it was the wolf boy, Oracle put her hands up and stepped out into the open, "Hey, it's just m--"

Instead of the boy, there were two giant Beowolves, growling with shiny, large fangs bared at her, "Huh, well you're definitely not who I'm looking for."

Last edited:
Atomic Tangerine
Atomic focused on the mission at hand. His ears perked every direction for any danger. His instincts heightened as if stalking his prey. Any direction a Grimm can show up. He hears something up ahead. In his sights he catches two Beowulf's staring at something or someone but he could my see what. He could choose to avoid them but the test was also to rid all Grimm.

Shrugging, Atomic's piercing orange eyes turn to eyes set to kill and ears perked as he pulls out his fidget and transforms it into double chainsaw swords. He jumps from a tree to boost his jump and decapitates one of the wolves. He lands safely and slides to halt only to end up kneeling. He spins his swords and notices a Faunus with horns. "Guess she's my partner then. First person I see." He mutters under his breath. "Hey! You Ok or can you handle this guy?" Atomic gestures his head to the Grimm.

The Silver Crow The Silver Crow

kCCNuFU.jpg
With: Pumpkid Pumpkid

The beowolves started to rear back a little bit, getting ready to pounce on top of her. Without thinking, Oracle's fingers rolled around the ammo type switch until it landed on her red dust bullets. Since they were so close, chances were that she couldn't shoot both of them in time before one of them was on top of her. Instead, if she used a red dust blast to propel herself into the air, she could then take advantage of their confusion and lack of range to shoot both of them through the back of the skull with her bolts while still in the air. As she quickly formulated her plan in her head, suddenly, there was a flash of black falling from the trees, slicing clean one of the beowolves' heads from its body. The black-dressed figure stood up and Oracle immediately recognized him as the wolf faunus.

"Oh, uh, yeah!" She hesitated between words, just enough for the remaining beowolf to try and take advantage and launch at her with claws aiming at her throat. Without even really thinking, Oracle switched her weapon back to regular bolts and immediately shot at it; the bolt enter through its open maw and burrowed its way into the beowolf's skull. The Grimm corpse collapsed and almost immediately started fading away like dark leaves. There was no blood and she was thankful for that. It reminded her that these creatures were nothing but darkness and chaos and hurt. The bull faunus finally looked up at her future team member and locked her maroon eyes with his bright orange ones. She liked the color because it reminded her of the orange on the clouds at sunrise. Somehow, just in that moment, she felt a little more at home."So I guess we're partners? The name's Oracle. Oracle Grey. I'm from Mistral. How about you?"

Last edited:
boop-jpg.333311

Pazia Voshkie
Mood: Excited
Interacting With: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Carrying his greatest work...? Paz wondered, waiting for Steila to elaborate, but getting more confused when she never did. What does she mean? The jetpack? Hm... Maybe. But for some reason I don't think so. She thought, but shrugged it off.

Suddenly, Steila giggled, saying that she also was supposed to be making friends, and that she was glad she was making some already. Paz smiled back. "Yeah!" She agreed, thinking of the people she had talked to earlier.

A growl suddenly permeated their conversation, and Paz immediately tensed, whirling around to look behind her as the bushes and grass rustled. There were Grimm here, and there were more than a couple, for sure.

"Steila, watch out. There are Grimm--" But before she could even get her warning out, a louder growl sounded to her left, and Paz only barely turned in time to block the giant claws that were reaching out towards her. Shoving it away, Paz swung her hammer as hard as she could, smacking the Beowulf upside the head, sending it skidding to the left. But even as she did, more were coming out of the trees, surrounding them.

"You ready for this?" Paz asked Steila, backing up slightly so that the girls were almost back to back.

booop-jpg.333312

Sapphire Voshkie
Mood: Determined
Interacting With: Nooguy Nooguy

Although she was hesitant to believe Robin at first, Sapphire found her confidence bolstered as her partner spoke of how useful the smoke could be. After a beat of silence where Sapphire was sure Robin was trying to think of a way to make Sapphire feel even better, Robin asked if Sapphire had ever thought of using dust with her semblance. Sapphire actually perked up at that one.

"That would be very interesting to try..." Sapphire agreed, thinking of all the different dusts and how the smoke could quickly become deadly. How have I never thought of that before? Sapphire wondered, now excited to try it. Then again, she would have to make sure the smoke dispersed far away from her, or else it could backfire very quickly.

The sound of howls filled the momentary silence between the two, and Sapphire pulled out her katanas instantly. It was instinct, now, to hear Grimm and pull out her weapon. Robin pulled out hers, shifting her weapon into a melee form and the shield into a square form.

Sapphire counted the Grimm that were now circling them. One, two, three, four, five, six... Not great. Not terrible, but not great. She thought, pulling her mask over her mouth. It was now more habit than actually thinking about why she started doing it in the first place.

Robin told Sapphire she would draw the Grimm's attention, but it sounded far away, Sapphire's attention now zeroing in on the Grimm. Nevertheless Sapphire nodded, wondering if Robin had meant for Sapphire to use her sniper. She was more than willing to do either, but felt bad since Robin planned to do the heavy lifting. Looking over to her partner, Robin winked at Sapphire and then began her strategy.

Even Sapphire found it hard to focus on anything else as Robin banged her weapon against her shield, but even as a majority of the Grimm moved towards Robin, a couple stayed near Sapphire, growling with drool dripping from their jaws. One roared, lunging towards her. Sapphire crouched, aiming her katanas up, standing up and thrusting her blades into the Beowulf's chest. That worked exceptionally well. Sapphire thought, surprised at herself. She dumped the body to the side, the second Grimm already running towards her.

Sapphire's eyes widened, and she rolled to the side, not quite escaping the swipe of the wolf's claws. Her aura protected her, but she still flinched at her own carelessness. The wolf, however, ran past her and towards Robin.

"Robin!" Sapphire exclaimed, seeing the girl already busy with multiple beowulfs. Acting on instinct, Sapphire rushed forwards and leapt onto the back of the wolf, effectively halting the creature in it's tracks. It gave an angry growl, at first reaching its claws back to try and pull the girl off, but Sapphire held fast, though not entirely sure of her plan. It fell to all fours and shook its body, throwing Sapphire to the side. She skidded against the ground, narrowly missing a tree.

Sapphire cursed, but she felt a small victory as she looked up and saw that her blades had sliced up the Beowulf some as she flew off. It was an accident, but as long as it drew blood it was worth it. Sure enough, the Beowulf whirled on Sapphire, sprinting towards her. She was still on the ground, and had to think fast as it ran at her.

Putting her weapon together, Melody changed to its sniper form, and just in time-- the beowulf lunged, and Sapphire was able to shoot the beast in its stomach. The Grimm was thrown backwards, falling to the ground. Sapphire got up quickly, shooting it in the head just to be safe.

Looking back up at Robin, Sapphire held up her sniper, gazing down the scope at the remaining Grimm, their attention focused on Robin. She aimed at the chest of one of the Beowulfs attacking Robin's shield, hoping to at least throw it off, giving Robin an easier time. She began shooting, though not aiming killing blows in case Robin ever got in between the shot and the Grimm.

Tohora Kawariki
Tagged: Theo713 Theo713

The trident caught the beowulf's claws between it's prongs and To twisted it, flipping the Beowulf over. It was easy to finish it, and by the time he'd finished the other Grimm had all run off or been finished by Tina. He saw the ice spikes retract as the Beowulf on them began to disappear.

"Thanks," He said to Tina, shrinking his trident down to it's small form again. It would be easier to move through the trees without a large thing like that in his hand. He slung it onto his back again and jogged to moved next to Tina, crushing some bushes underfoot so it as easier to walk. He nodded in response to her question. "Sounds like a plan. We were heading this way, right?" He pointed the direction they had been walking before, not waiting for an answer before he started moving that way. He knew it was that way anyway. Or, he knew the ruins he'd caught a glimpse of were in that direction.

"So, I'm guessing the ice thing was your semblance?" He asked. It had been very impressive, though she may just have very good control when using dust. He didn't use ice much. Burn, Earth and Water were the only ones he'd had practise with. If it was her semblance then it explained why she could make it grow and melt on a whim.

"Oh, right."
Purify Grimm. Purify? Yami spoke with a quite irregular attitude. Not many people said that they 'purify' Grimm, but rather 'slay' or 'hunt' them. Since they were partners now, Cuprum had to get used to it. He sheathed his weapons after spinning them into gun form as he saw Yami put his weapon away.
"So, do you have any idea of which direction we should search?"
Cuprum asked, as he switched between the two little scouts he sent to see. By far they showed him no much luck. All he saw was more green plants and trees. Probably Yami had a better theory than to just sit and wait until they hear a noise of a crowd, and possibly an airship missing them.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Atomic Tangerine
Atomic stood up staring at the girl surrounded by Beowolves but he assumed she could handle herself since she is part of this academy. He was a protector but he figured those who carried a weapon can defend themselves without the need of assistance unless asked. He would not hesitate to help if they had no chance like now. As the Grimm stretches its claws toward the bull. He takes a step only to halt when the girl takes care of the problem at hand. Atomic sighs a little in relief. Now fixing his posture pretending as if nothing has fazed him, the teen turns to the bull faunus that is now to be assigned as his long term partner. She introduces herself first with not problem.

"Atomic. I'm from Mistral as well. Though I haven't seen you before." He turns around and starts leading the way. "Nice to meet you partner. Should we search for the rest of the people we will pair up with?" He asks. "Standing around here will get us nowhere. We can continue our introductions after."

The Silver Crow The Silver Crow

Steila Teknika
BoilingWriter BoilingWriter

As Pazia was about to give her warning, Steila immediately boosted towards an advancing Grimm, landing two kicks towards the Grimm's jaw with both her legs as her body turned, prompting her Jet pack to then extend a handle as it detached from her back.

With swift movement, Steila grabbed the handle; the wings soon clicked into what appears to be an Ax, it's thrusters boosting as it allowed Steila to swiftly dispatch of the Beowolf; ashes bursting out of the cut. As the Beowolf fell, another soon swiped it's claw, causing her to be flung back, some of her clothing becoming ripped as it revealed some of her artificial skin; appearing to be a white, striped sweater like skinsuit; her shoulder revealing some sort of black joint.

"You ready for this?" Pazia asked, as Steila let out another smile.

"Don't worry. I was born ready!" She said, as the Grimm that swiped her earlier soon charged at her once more, only to be met with the center of the Ax, holding the Grimm in place as it's right thrusters activated remotely, tossing the Grimm to the left as she soon chased after it, striking her Ax down at the Grimm at the Torso...

kCCNuFU.jpg
With: Pumpkid Pumpkid

As Atomic responded, Oracle stepped closer and retrieved her bolt from what was left of the beowolf and then reloaded it into her crossbow. She had plenty of them, but she liked to collect them back if she could, just in case. She then returned the rest of her attention to the wolf faunus just about the time he finished talking. She gave him a quick glance over before replying. He looked relaxed and unworried, but she kept in mind the little sigh of relief he let out when she killed the Grimm. Once again, she looked into his tangerine eyes and even though they almost completely echoed his body language, there was something that was hidden in their depths. Maybe it was worry? She was sure she was just seeing things.

"I imagine you haven't. I traveled a lot." Oracle replied, trying not to sound too blunt or sarcastic. In other words, rude. Disa would tell her all the time that she would come off as rude to new people. She that wasn't the case. She really needed friends now that her sister wasn't here to make up for her sister's social awkwardness. Plus if her team was friends with her, they could protect her if she had a vision in the middle of a mission. They always seemed to happen at the worst times these days.

Atomic's question knocked her out of her mind-rambling, and she fumbled out a response, "Tha-that's probably the best idea. Though head through the forest as well. Best if we get this mission done soon before we get attacked by a hoard."

Last edited:
SecretRock SecretRock , Open

Tina gave a nod to To's question about their direction, rushing a few steps to get caught up to and walk next to him. “I think this is the way. Could've been ruins. Could've been a pile of rocks. Could've been a Grimm nesting ground.” But whatever it was, they were going to find out it seemed. When asked about her Semblance Tina would again give a nod, moving to let Colossus rest on her back while still in its sword form. “That's right. It's got its pros and cons. I can't freeze an entire ocean. Not even a small pond. A bottle of water is no problem. Maybe your average sized pool at the most?” She wasn't entirely sure. As they walked her ears were again perked, Tina keeping on alert for anymore incoming Grimm, or possibly other students. If she heard any other people, she would stop talking about her Semblance. If not, To was in for an ear full. “I can't form things mid air, at least not yet. For now, there has to be a base. A tree trunk, a wall, my own hand if need be. The more I've made at one time, the less stable it is. So I always try to melt it as soon as its served its purpose, to keep stability up. I can keep a small room cool during summer nights.” She giggled at a thought, looking to To “I lose some control over it when I'm under the weather. I remember one time when I was still a little girl, I got sick. It snowed inside the house.....for three days....Straight.” It wasn't funny at the time, but it was now looking back on it. “I told you all of that because we're going to be partners for at least four years. I think it would be a good idea to get a grasp on what we can both do, so we can build off that knowledge and grow stronger together. With that in mind, I would like to ask you about your semblance, if that's alright.

Yale Skylight
Interacting with: Pumpkid Pumpkid (I'm so sorry for the lateness and such a short post. I've been handling some stuff due to college level starting soon. Hope you understand.)

After immobilizing the Beowulf, a staring contest was initiated between both parties, as a pair of black eyes bored into the beasts head. "Neither dead nor alive but suspended in gray paradise, just in between the black and white which signifies the difference between death and life." He took one sharp tug on the handle of his sword, persuading it from the now decaying ice statue. The black mist of its existence dispersed into the air as the pieces of ice dissolved into the grass. The deed was done.

Upon hearing Violet's apology, the Blondie crouched down beside her. "Was it anything like you thought it'd be?"

Last edited:
Tohora Kawariki
Tagged: Theo713 Theo713

To couldn't help but laugh at the story. The absurdity of it was part of that. Just the idea of snow inside, it was something he found really funny. It probably wasn't too good at the time, being surrounded by snow while ill. He could only imagine how uncomfortable it would be. He stopped laughing after a couple of seconds but he was still grinning.

"I appreciate that, but mine? Uh..." He wasn't sure how to describe it. He'd never really had to before. "It might be easier to just show you." He looked around and found a clear path to a tree a bit away. He took his trident and threw it. Almost as soon as it left his hand a chain, transparent and a green-blue colour, flew after it. It wrapped around the trident's handle, pulling it back before it hit the tree and it disappeared as soon as it had done it's job. To caught his trident then turned to Tina.

"I can make them. I can use them for other things too, they used to come in handy when we got a big haul." He explained. "When I started training, I kind of worked them into my fighting style. Makes throwing Wai's less of a risk since I know I can get it back." He flexed his wrist a little bit like he was miming throwing and catching something. "It's not as cool as yours." His face split into a grin again as he laughed at his own pun.

Atomic Tangerine
Atomic listened to the girl's response as his focus returned to the mission before him. Eyes wide and scanning every inch as he ran with quick speed like a wolf during its hunt. There were a few detours he had to take due to some objects in the way. He moved swiftly turning quick ahead of time as if quick hinig getting him by. He halts coming across two more people talking to one another. Atomic had relaxed realizing it was a student. "Thought you two were Grimm." Atomic had spoke.

The Silver Crow The Silver Crow Theo713 Theo713 SecretRock SecretRock

Violet Suzuki
Violet looks up to Yale when he asked her about the monster that he had vanquished. She shakes her head no.

"No. I-I've only seen them in books and heard them in stories but never did I expect them to look..." She pauses with a slight fear. "...much more realistically horrifying." Violet tries to fix her composure and sighs heavily. "Thank you for taking care of that. I thought I could handle myself. I guess not." She gives him a weak smile. She blushes a little from his kindness or concern. She was usually bullied by even her own. He however was not of her world obviously.

Astralworks Astralworks

SecretRock SecretRock , Open

Tina nodded, watching as To threw his trident. So his Semblance was...throwing? Maybe he could throw things super hard. Or super far. Or super...superly? She didn't really understand at first, but realized quickly when she saw the chains fly from her partner's hand and wrap around the trident, pulling it back towards its master before it hit the tree. She clapped a few times, oohing. She assumed Wai was the name of his trident, just like Colossus was the name of her sword. “Can you form more than one at a time? How far can they reach?” While she asked, even more thoughts ran through her mind. Hmm. “I wonder if I could weaponize them. Like make a spiked ball appear at the end of one, giving you a weapon in case you couldn't get a hold of Wai.” And if she could, then she would also be able to use them as a base for her icy attacks in certain situations. Maybe their partnering wouldn't be so bad after all. As they walked, Tina would occasionally glance around, eventually posing to To “Wonder if we'll meet any other students out here. I mean its a big forest, but we're all supposed to be heading for the same place, right? What about when we get there? Will there be some ultra, mega boss Grimm we'll have to fight as a class to get our relics?” This forest business seemed more complicated the more she thought about it. When the joke was made about To's Semblance not being as cool as hers Tina would roll her eyes before looking to To "You are soooooo punny, aren't you?"

Last edited:
Softly swearing beneath her breath, Robin caught the few grimm she'd not been able to distract dashing after her partner. She had no doubt Sapphire could handle herself, and said beliefs were further bolstered as she watched the faunus swiftly dispatch the first to lunge at her. Attention swiftly returning to the growling beasts before her, Robin deflected another swipe at her with her shield. She quickly understood now her father's and mother's warnings about fighting grimm, the creatures unalike anything one could hope to face, and as such training one's self to know what the dark creatures were capable of was difficult without experiencing their fury first hand.

Hearing her name called out Robin shifted her attention back over toward Sapphire, spotting the second of the grimm who'd gone for the faunus, and subsequently saw said faunus outright jump atop the creature which didn't seem too happy of said fact. Once again Robin's current opponents reminded her of their presence, two charging at her at the same time. Managing to block the first, Robin caught a firm headbutt to the left sideby the second which had dodged around to her as its ally struck. A sharp groan left the redhead, her eyes narrowing as the dull but still felt impact struck her aura. Her current approach was no good, too many to rely on her shield. Collapsing her shield along her arm, Robin's hammer shifted as its handle extended, gripping the weapon with two hands now. Training Reprisal near the ground, Robin activated her weapon's secondary function, a loud crack filling the air as her hammer swiftly accelerated around her in a circular motion. Following her weapon's momentum, Robin spun on the spot as the metallic face connected with the two grimm on either side of her with a sickening 'crack'. One fell, but the second held strong only to receive a shot to the left hind leg. Turning its attention in the direction of Sapphire whom trained a deadly looking rifle on the creature.

Only two remaining, Robin locked onto the grimm which had been injured, charging forth. "I've got this one!" She called out to Robin, jumping into the air quickly, but instead of bringing her hammer down on the beast Robin elected for a more simplistic approach. channeling her semblance into her shield, a quick downward punch made the collapsed defensive weapon into an effective cestus of sorts as the armored point which extended slightly past her fist connected with the grimm's back. The cumulative momentum and amplified weight swiftly floored the dark beast which met its end promptly.

Standing from her victory, the final beowulf glanced between the two huntresses-to-be, seeming to rethink its situation. Letting loose a howl, the creature made a dash for some nearby foliage in an attempt to flee.

Tohora Kawariki
Tagged: Theo713 Theo713 Pumpkid Pumpkid The Silver Crow The Silver Crow

To couldn't help but feel a little abashed by praise. He didn't think what he could do was any more impressive than Tina's ability to control ice like that. He was proud of his semblance though; he could control it well and it was useful sometimes. Maybe some of the applause was earned, but he wasn't used to praise like that.

"I've never been able to make more than one, or add anything to it. Though, I've never tried integrating it with dust..." To paused to think about the applications. Ice and Earth dust seemed predictable, but what would dust like Burn or Air do? Well, that was a question for when they weren't in Grimm infested woods. "As for the length, I can control that, but I think it depends on how much aura I have left. Once, a Creep I was fighting broke one and it kind of hurt?" He shrugged. Specifics still eluded him despite him literally being the most knowledgeable on this subject.

Despite Tina talking to him, To zoned out a little. He thought he could hear other people, though he wasn't sure since it was mixed with the sound of him and Tina moving as well. His grip tightened on his trident as he looked around, but he relaxed again as another pair emerged from the trees.

"There's the answer to that," He muttered to Tina before addressing the other boy. "I don't think Grimm would be as slow as us." He joked. "I'm Tohora, by the way."

kCCNuFU.jpg
With: Pumpkid Pumpkid Theo713 Theo713 SecretRock SecretRock

Atomic didn't seem to need to waste much more time talking, which Oracle was grateful for and instead headed off in the direction of the ruins that was their mission. Of course, on the other hand, it took a lot of effort to keep up with him and his wolf speed. The young faunus had always been more of a stamina runner than a speed one, so by the time they reached the other duo, she was breathing heavy and wiping the sweat from her brow. She took a couple gulps of her herb water but had to stop herself because it was getting low and she didn't know when they would pass a water source again. By the time she was done drinking, introductions were already happening. "Uh...Oracle."

After giving a shitty excuse of an introduction of herself, she looked over the other two. The first was an overall normal looking boy with a nice smile that was holding a large, flashy looking trident. The other, a faunus girl with rams horns, who's aura felt full of energy. My sister would like her a lot. Seeing as they were twins, even though they were often separated, Oracle had picked up a knack for picking out people that her sister might be into. It also didn't help that Disa couldn't keep almost any secret for too long. But, that was beside the point and her mind was off-track.

"Uuh, nice..horns." Oracle said awkwardly, trying to make her introduction a little more involved. It just sounded weird in her head. Please don't faint now. I don't need this to be weirder.

SecretRock SecretRock , Pumpkid Pumpkid , The Silver Crow The Silver Crow

Tina nodded along as To spoke, eventually telling To “Well, we'll have 4 years to figure this stuff out. By then we'll be even bigger badasses than we already are.” Only time would tell if their partnership would last after the 4 years were up.

Despite continuing to talk, Tina's ears had again perked up. Something had caught her attention. She wasn't sure what it was, but whatever it was was closing in on them fast. More Grimm? With Colossus on her back, she would have to use her Semblance to fight for a few seconds. But after that, the real fun could begin. Just as Tina was about to lash out she stopped herself, seeing that it was her fellow students emerging from the treeline. She sighed, relaxing back in to her usual self. “Maybe next time I should ask if we're going to come across a large pile of money.” She would tell To, recalling not a moment ago wondering aloud if they would come across more students. When To called the duo slow Tina would look to him and say “Psh. Speak for yourself.” Before back to the other duo as the female of the group introduced herself. “Tina. It's actually Titanium, but my mom always calls me Tina” Not that that was really important. When Oracle commented on her horns Tina would look up as if trying to see them, reaching up and rubbing one just to make sure it was still there. “Thanks. Yours aren't half bad either. I didn't know horns grew in different fashions.” Feeling comfortable enough with what she had decided on, Tina would walk forward and begin to pace around Oracle alone if there were enough room between her and her unnamed accomplice, or if not she would circle the both of them with her attention mostly on Oracle. “Have you ever thought about decorating your horns? Maybe some gold horn rings?” Hey, it was Oracle that had brought up horns. Tina was just rolling with the punches at this point.

Atomic Tangerine
(whoops sorry guys I didn't see any notification till now and been busy)​

Atomic huffs after taking his last breath and finally being able to breathe in a relaxed manner. He looks over to find a regular human boy with a Faunus ram. The boy seemed to comment on the fact that they were not Grimm because they walked slow. He couldn't help but chuckle at the fact.

"That is very true, but I was running a little bit fast sky you guys seemed like a blur big enough to be mistakingly a Grimm. Especially since we fought one back there earlier." The brute stood tall and tucked away his weapons into their portable form. "My name is Atomic by the way a pleasure to meet you." The wolf starts.

The Silver Crow The Silver Crow Theo713 Theo713 SecretRock SecretRock

boop-jpg.333311

Pazia Voshkie
Mood: Determined
Interacting With: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Paz jumped back as another Grimm charged, already hearing Steila begin to fight behind her. Paz's eyes narrowed, and she roared back as she ran forwards, jumping up and slamming her hammer down on the Grimm's head, mashing it into the ground.

Still, the Grimm arose, though a little shaky, and began to run towards her again. It had been joined by another, and they attacked in unison. Panicking, Paz summoned her semblance. A white and gold beowulf arose in front of her, immediately launching towards the ones attacking her, barely in time to keep Paz safe. It knocked them backwards, but was only able to keep one down. Keep it distracted. Kill it if you can. Paz thought, attention shifting from her wolf to the one that was getting back up.

She shifted her weapon to its gun form, holding down the trigger to shoot bullet after bullet into the Grimm's chest. The machine gun nearly blasted a hole in the creature's chest, ripping through whatever the Grimm was made of and falling it to the ground. She shifted her weapon back and rushed over to her summoned wolf, crushing the head of its opponent.

"Thank you." She said to the now injured wolf, letting it dissipate. Turning to her partner, she saw that Steila hadn't fared as well. Her clothing was ripped in places, but she did have a Grimm down on the ground. Pazia almost celebrated, but noticed that two more beowolves were still around, and both were circling Steila.

"Steila, watch out!" Paz called, shifting her weapon yet again and aiming at one of the wolves, shooting it enough to get its attention, but unable to distract the other.

booop-jpg.333312

Sapphire Voshkie
Mood: Proud

Sapphire had to put her gun down, seeing Robin now running for the Grimm with her melee weapon. Sapphire frowned, wanting to help but unable to shoot for fear of hitting Robin. She disassembled her sniper with a single button push, holding the blades steady as they reformed themselves. Once they were ready again, Sapphire moved towards her partner, but once again stopped short as one of the Grimm turned to face Sapphire.

"I've got this one!" Robin exclaimed, running toward the wolf that was previously threatening Saph. Sapphire held her katanas in front of her in an X, but didn't expect she would need it. Sure enough, Robin leapt into the air and slammed her hammer down on the back of the wolf, slamming the creature into the ground and ending its life.

The last wolf looked between the two girls, Sapphire standing with her katanas and Robin standing atop the corpse of its kin. It began to run away, but Sapphire narrowed her eyes and put her swords back together and forming her sniper. She looked down the scope at the wolf, and although its head bobbed as it ran, she shot the beast in its back, the bullet going straight through and exiting out the other side. If the creatures had hearts, she probably would have pierced it.

The wolf whirled back around, and Sapphire shot twice more. The Beowulf fell, and Robin and Sapphire were alone again.

Sapphire lowered her gun, changing it back once again to her swords, and putting them in their sheaths on her back. Sapphire was silent for a moment, looking to Robin for guidance.

"I guess we should head to the temple?" Sapphire said, sounding hesitant even though it was the obvious answer.

"You um, are a really good fighter." Sapphire said, rubbing her arm awkwardly as she complemented the huntress. Or the soon-to-be-huntress. It was sincere, but the way Sapphire always sounded unsure made it almost seem like she was just trying to be nice. Sapphire was somewhat proud of herself too, a little embarrassed for the whole 'jump onto a Beowulf's back' thing, but mostly proud. That wasn't something she felt a lot.

Watching the beowulf run, Robin didnt make a move, glancing over to Sapphire whom was already bringing her rifle to bear upon the running creature. One.....two.....three shots rang out before the grimm collapsed, its form slowly dissipating into a black, inky mist in a similar fashion to its kin. Pausing to take a breath, Robin walked over to Sapphire to regroup once again.

Robin's face once again lit up in that warm smile if hers as Sapphire spoke, the redhead pausing beside her. "Sounds like a plan partner." She agreed with a nod, chuckling lightly at the faunus's complements. "Thank you very much Sapphire, I admire your tenacity and quick reactions. You'll be an amazing huntress, we both will, as a team and hopefully friends." Robin finished with anither smile, genuine in her words as she saw great potential in the faunus and wished to grow strong along side her in friendship and skill both.

Glancing around the two of them for a brief moment, Robin gazed up at the sky toward the sun whike squinting her eyes a bit. "Doesn't seem that cost us too much time, shall we continue girfriend?" The redhead asked Sapphire with a slight giggle as she used a casual friendly moniker before moving to continue in their original heading after reorienting herself in relation to before their grimm situation arose.

booop-jpg.333312

Sapphire Voshkie
Mood: Flustered

Robin, of course, responded in the like to Sapphire's complements, happily telling the girl that she would one day be a great huntress. That they both would be great huntresses one day. "...as a team and hopefully friends!" Robin said, causing the girl's face to redden slightly. A friend? Wow, that was fast! Sounds great... She thought, but somewhat embarrassed. She wasn't used to people being so outward about it-- well, people other than her sister at least.

Robin looked up and said that they hadn't been cost too much time, and Sapphire looked up only to quickly look down again, blinking away the sun spots in her vision. Well that was dumb. She thought simply, squeezing her eyes shut before opening them again, still not completely rid of the blue-ish spot dancing in her vision. She would just have to wait it out.

"...shall we continue girlfriend?" Sapphire actually sputtered at that one. "Yes, uh, we sh-should definitely, um, g-go..." It means nothing, it means nothing. She turned tomato red, immediately taking to studying the ground as she walked on beside her partner. She hated getting flustered so easily, especially by something as simply and friendly as that, but a calm Sapphire just wasn't Sapphire.

"A-Anyways, how far do you think we are from the temple...?" Sapphire asked, quickly distracting from the embarrassment, looking forwards to where they were headed.

Yami Flugel
RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

"Well, I can tell that there is some sort of temple up ahead." Yami stated, his hands on his pockets as he carried on walking. "It's a bit far, but I have a gut feeling that's where we're supposed to go."

Steila Teknika

With the Ax's free spot on the Grimm's neck, Steila then activated her thrusters to quickly dispose of the Grimm's head as her body went along with the Ax's trajectory. She soon found two Beowolves circling her, causing her to lightly turn off the Thrusters and have it shift back into it's Jetpack form as it was tossed into the air, soon descending and attaching to her back.

The Beowolf let out a roar as it fast approaches her, just as the wings of the Ax soon clicked into place. Steila soon boosted forward, clenching her fist as her clenched metal fist met the Beowolf's torso. she soon followed by a roundhouse kick to the jaw, causing it to be flung to the side, it's claws gripping the floor as it soon stopped several meters away from Steila as she landed once more, taking a runner's stance as the Grimm she's facing let out a roar; the Beowolf's mask showing signs of cracking. However, it is not the only thing that took damage, for the force of the kick dented Steila's right leg part, considering the imperfection of the material used to build her. However, as part machine, she merely flinched on the pain, focusing on the fight at hand.

Steila's Rocket soon began to ignite once more, the Beowolf soon charging at her with a furious rage on it's eyes. As soon as it was about to pounce; the beast's paws were a few meters off the ground, Steila immediately boosted at it once more, her metallic head hitting the Grimm at full force, causing it to perform several flips as it crashed onto the ground, almost knocked out. The bottom of her Jetpack extended once more, the thrusters soon turning off as she descended towards the Grimm, taking out her Rocket in it's Ax form. Raising it upwards; it's bladed edge facing the Grimm below her, the Thrusters were lit and blasted towards the Grimm, performing a roll like spin as the tip of the ax soon hitting the top of the Grimm's head; it's dust splattering from the wound her Ax created, soon landing ontop of her corpse as she soon tried to catch her breath for a few fragile seconds;that stunt would most likely cause her end...

((Does this count as God Modding?))

Tohora Kawariki
Tagged: Theo713 Theo713 Pumpkid Pumpkid The Silver Crow The Silver Crow

To watched the others as they all introduced themselves. Atomic and Oracle. They seemed nice enough, and pretty cautious. That was probably a good thing in these woods. Knowing they weren't much of a threat, To retracted Wai's and put it back on his back.

"Nice to meet you all, but we should probably get on with the task, huh?" He suggested. He was fine with talking to others, but he'd prefer to do it in a place less full of Grimm. Not to mention, he wanted to see what the temple and relics were. The headmistress had been very vague about them. Then, not many people seemed to know much about the headmistress. Maybe he just hadn't spoken to the right people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back