• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY - Turn To Dust

@Veirrianna Valentine Oops must've forgotten to tag -_- ; Still trying to get used to tagging in RPs

Veirrianna Valentine]You're good by the way [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25980-pinkalyn/ said:
@Pinkalyn[/URL]
Sorry for the wait.
Thank you x.x

Now it's time to wait some more, though :P

Feel free to tag me when the secondary ship comes in, or however we're doing the new batch of characters.

[QUOTE="Shaded Skies]Same here. I'm ready to bring the chaos...and a few Yang-Level puns.

[/QUOTE]
[media]

[/media]

Kai123 said:
Nah I'm fine sorry for no response college is a pain in the butt. Using a GIF to explain everything for me isn't so complicated so I'm fine thank you though!
Using a gif doesn't give us enough of a strengths and weakness explanation to be able to accurately judge how someone will write their power, which is why I mentioned it before.

IceQueen said:
Using a gif doesn't give us enough of a strengths and weakness explanation to be able to accurately judge how someone will write their power, which is why I mentioned it before.
I would continue arguing and making fairly good points but I rather not waste my time.

So. With the exception of the above oxymoron of a post, I'd like to say that I'm excited to see everyone working together. I can't wait to start RPing with you all.

Pinkalyn said:
So. With the exception of the above oxymoron of a post, I'd like to say that I'm excited to see everyone working together. I can't wait to start RPing with you all.
*staples paper over the page* What posts? *Grins widely*

Kai123 said:
I would continue arguing and making fairly good points but I rather not waste my time.
"I would," and "rather not waste my time" is what you say when told that something isn't acceptable?

Out of here. I don't appreciate people who talk back to me and my co-GM's, so goodbye. Enjoy being the first person I've ever outright denied being part of one of my RP's.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]"I would," and "rather not waste my time" is what you say when told that something isn't acceptable?
Out of here. I don't appreciate people who talk back to me and my co-GM's, so goodbye. Enjoy being the first person I've ever outright denied being part of one of my RP's.

[/QUOTE]
See I wasn't about to engage a whole fight, because that is where sleep deprived Weiss goes, so I just denied responding because we already had one drama spat, we don't need another

IceQueen said:
See I wasn't about to engage a whole fight, because that is where sleep deprived Weiss goes, so I just denied responding because we already had one drama spat, we don't need another
Fairly simple solution, now that I've kicked them out as the GM of the RP, they start arguing back and all it takes is a simple click of the report button. I'd rather get it over with sooner than later, after all, as I've seen those types of people before. Usually, they end up starting arguments later if you don't take care of them the first time they act superior instead of civilly talking it out, or at least going into private discussion with the issue with the GM(s). Though, they shouldn't even be talking about it at all if it's something like being told to use proper description instead of a gif for important details.

So, Goddess of Circular Pastries, what's your opinion on the latecomers challenge: should they have to join the the challenges that the others are doing, or should they get a separate one???

So...when will all the new characters have a chance to join, exactly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back