• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY - Turn To Dust

Kiyoko Tomoe] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19536-cruor-flumine/ said:
@Cruor Flumine[/URL], I can't believe this... I was honestly hoping somebody would go outside, but I didn't think anybody would xD
Your welcome....I think? Don't kill me please.....

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]Your welcome....I think? Don't kill me please.....

[/QUOTE]
No worries, no harm will befall Cruor, both the one I speak to now, and the one in-character X3

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]No worries, no harm will befall Cruor, both the one I speak to now, and the one in-character X3

[/QUOTE]
Yay! Praise the Goddess!

I'm sorry I haven't been active lately. Some family stuff has been going on. I'll try to remember to post tomorrow.

Things seem a bit chaotic, so I'm going to wait a moment until things settle before I post for Chichi again, unless something eventful happens I assume everyone's just heading to dorms for now, so that's where I'll leave her. Sorry I haven't been the most active here in a bit.

So... Anyone wanna give Yang a hand??? No... Did that one stump you... Yang was certainty stumped.... But I've heard prosthetic limbs go for a Penny a piece in vale.... Although Pryha turned the Penny into quarters.... Was that joke hard to digest? Roman found it so.... Things are looking pretty Grimm in the world of RWBY....

Sanji, no spoilers... I'm sure some people are behind in some way with RWBY, so no further words out of you on new episodes.

Why? Why did I want to catch up on OOC? DAMMIT!!!

On another note, I really should watch it. Catching up isn't bad and I can give myself a break from other animes. I hope.

Everybody that's still here, please respond to this post or drop a like on it to let me know you're still here. I won't blame you if you're not staying with us though, as it's entirely my fault things hit a halt. Also, @IceQueen and @Cruor Flumine, I'll be getting in posts for you before I get the time-progression post up. It'll be the only post I'll make before it.

Sorry Kiyo, I forgot with all the crud going on. I'm at a competition this weekend but I'll try and get something up

I'm dying for a RWBY RP. (I recently made a RWBY character inspired by the Phantom of the Opera and really want to use her.)

@Kiyoko Tomoe If you're willing to reboot this RP or continue it sometime in the future where less stuff seems to be going on outside of RPNation life, I just thought of something that may make it easier to keep the active RPers busy when their teammates disappear. Instead of having teams set in stone use more of a rotating roster where individuals get assigned to teams per mission, or maybe all of the active Hunter/Huntress-wannabes just show up and fight together, kinda like the Avengers, leaving bonds between characters to be formed during role playing.

Sooooooo sorry I haven't been here...

As for why...

Well, being ran over by a drunk is painful. Hell, I can barely hold the phone I'm typing with due to how much my hands are shaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back