• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY - Turn To Dust

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Okay, so Kiyoko and Weiss(IceQueen[somebody get the joke, please lol])

[/QUOTE]
That had to be mentioned at least once. xD

Mollisol said:
I would recommend you stumbling upon us, maybe from around the crowd of students that Violet mentioned using her earthquake dust/axe combo on. Maybe you got knocked back and are going over to us from the crowd, maybe you didn't and are coming from somewhere else, whatever you think is most conducive to interaction. Either way, the three of us are teamed up fighting Setsuna, so it would probably be good to join the team somehow. I can toss around some ideas with you here if you'd like; I haven't posted yet and could incorporate you somehow if you'd like.
I could quickly write something, are ya'll still in the central location or have already moved?

StoneWolf18 said:
I could quickly write something, are ya'll still in the central location or have already moved?
We're already in the southern test. You might check Kiyoko's post (very top of page 6 of the in-character RP), as well as this post from Shadowdude:

Violet listened as Setsuna issued the next challenge and issued his introduction speech. She was surprised that the next challenge involved fighting a third year student and it seemed unfair to her that only the person that beats him would become a Fortress student. She looked back at Robin and Fina as the brawl between student started up. "If the three of us team up, I'm sure we'd have a better chance at passing than if we tried to pass by ourselves," she said.

"So here's twelve percent of a plan. Get behind me." Violet grabbed Tetzu Bara from her back and activated its great ax mode. She spun the Dust spinner to select Earth Dust. Violet raised the great ax and slammed it into the ground, sending an earthquake shock wave into the brawling student crowd in front of her.

I'm thinking Fina will throw some crescents at the crowd to hinder them further, depending on what Saphir does.

Mollisol said:
We're already in the southern test. You might check Kiyoko's post (very top of page 6 of the in-character RP), as well as this post from Shadowdude:
Violet listened as Setsuna issued the next challenge and issued his introduction speech. She was surprised that the next challenge involved fighting a third year student and it seemed unfair to her that only the person that beats him would become a Fortress student. She looked back at Robin and Fina as the brawl between student started up. "If the three of us team up, I'm sure we'd have a better chance at passing than if we tried to pass by ourselves," she said.

"So here's twelve percent of a plan. Get behind me." Violet grabbed Tetzu Bara from her back and activated its great ax mode. She spun the Dust spinner to select Earth Dust. Violet raised the great ax and slammed it into the ground, sending an earthquake shock wave into the brawling student crowd in front of her.

I'm thinking Fina will throw some crescents at the crowd to hinder them further, depending on what Saphir does.

Posted

Maybe the latecomers could have to do a completely different challenge???

Also, I already know how Eris is gonna get to the ground. Remember how some of her weapons are balls, like the ones clown balance on??? Those things need to be able to handle a lot of pressure over a long period of time. I think you can see where I'm going with this.

@Dead, you'll soon enough. If my hunch is correct, what I have in mind just might work. Just wait until tomorrow. I'm off to catch some Z's.

Sits around [im]patiently waiting for more news, totally [the opposite of] not revving her chainsaw on a stick very loudly.

@shadowdude505 @rooke @noalaniwolf @Cry U 945 @Mollisol @IceQueen

Kelli's got speed he can use to harass Miyako as long as his aura levels hold up and he doesn't get hit. If he does get hit... well... he's not meant for taking blows, but he can certainly make for a good distraction.

In fact what with Riley picking a fight, if anything you've got an ample set up for a distraction.

That and Kelli views Riley as a potential friend now, and he stands by his friends.

@LoopyHoopz14 @Sullivanity @WiLeo @Thepotatogod @pridedzoey

Quiet's in the middle of the Spider Droids distracting them where they can't fire without risking hitting another. That said, while her semblance, playing music essentially, isn't one that's going to draw from her strength much, the dodging and dancing will.

Any one have thoughts on bringing them down, cos Quiet's ring blade isn't built for delivering the types of damage these things can withstand.

Veirrianna Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1197-shadowdude505/ said:
@shadowdude505[/URL] @rooke
@LoopyHoopz14 @Sullivanity @WiLeo @Thepotatogod @pridedzoey

Quiet's in the middle of the Spider Droids distracting them where they can't fire without risking hitting another. That said, while her semblance, playing music essentially, isn't one that's going to draw from her strength much, the dodging and dancing will.

Any one have thoughts on bringing them down, cos Quiet's ring blade isn't built for delivering the types of damage these things can withstand.
I was thinking of maybe adding a little more force with Abo'r's pistol. And maybe, when there's a chance, he might slash one of them.

Thepotatogod said:
I was thinking of maybe adding a little more force with Abo'r's pistol. And maybe, when there's a chance, he might slash one of them.
Coolio, I just remembered that there cannon attacks were pretty vicious so I figured what with Quiet growing up in a polis family, she'd know a bit about them and know that they'd be best if not being fired at.

I'm extremely confused at the moment...

So, the north and south were switched for some reason basically meaning we have made no progress

I have no idea what's going on IC

In short, I can comprehend any of this (maybe because it's too early?) so would someone be so kind as to please explain a bit of what the hell is going

On?

StoneWolf18 said:
I'm extremely confused at the moment...
So, the north and south were switched for some reason basically meaning we have made no progress

I have no idea what's going on IC

In short, I can comprehend any of this (maybe because it's too early?) so would someone be so kind as to please explain a bit of what the hell is going

On?
Same. I hope that things were just a little messed up though. I already had a plan on how Nila and Roy might be able to combat Crimson.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]....wait, I'm sorry. Is this rp started already?

[/QUOTE]
To explain as much as I can for the money, yes, the IC started a while ago, however we are working on finding a way for all recent acceptees and for people who might have missed the first one to jump on in on the action.

IceQueen said:
To explain as much as I can for the money, yes, the IC started a while ago, however we are working on finding a way for all recent acceptees and for people who might have missed the first one to jump on in on the action.
Thanks. Guess I'll just find something else to do until I can join in.

Last edited by a moderator:
arcaneSentinel said:
Same. I hope that things were just a little messed up though. I already had a plan on how Nila and Roy might be able to combat Crimson.
Yeah, I've been doing these posts while doing other important things, so I might have mixed directions a lot... Just pay attention to person/enemy rather than direction right now, too tired to go through thousands of words to try and fix errors xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Yeah, I've been doing these posts while doing other important things, so I might have mixed directions a lot... Just pay attention to person/enemy rather than direction right now, too tired to go through thousands of words to try and fix errors xD

[/QUOTE]
So does that mean that Roy's facing Setsuna or Crimson?

-notices all the confusion happening and panics- @_@

I'm so sorry for the confusion, my plan was to follow Setsuna who has the blue arrows but it seems things got mixed up, please don't mind Nila until we get it straight on where we want to go xD

Dead said:
-notices all the confusion happening and panics- @_@
I'm so sorry for the confusion, my plan was to follow Setsuna who has the blue arrows but it seems things got mixed up, please don't mind Nila until we get it straight on where we want to go xD
No worries, you've got Setsuna. As I've gotten mixed up on directions due to being busy while posting, just play by person not direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back